Not Any Cock Will Doodle Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,144 Followers

Utterly without a response, I headed back to the cabin to clean up and track down Amy.

After a soothing shower and a cold beer, I found a note from Amy tacked to the refrigerator door – GONE TO THE RODEO – WANT TO CHECK OUT HOW THE HORSES ARE HUNG.

Well, I didn't know about the horses, but it was pretty clear the cowboys around here were hung like horses.

Walking toward the old barn, I heard the cowboys whooping and hollering from the corrals behind the barn.

"Ride'em cowboy!"

"Break that filly!"

"Yeehawww!!"

That last yell was unmistakably the throaty voice of Amy. I couldn't yet see the action, but it was clear the rodeo was well underway. As I rounded the barn, I was in for my second surprise of the day.

In the middle of the rodeo corral, several bales of hay were stacked. Amy, wearing nothing but a pair of leather chaps, cowboy boots, and a large black cowboy hat, was down on all fours on the hay bales. A lasso was loosely roped around her neck, the other end held by one of the ranch cowboys standing behind her, his Levis wadded around his ankles, his ass flexing in the sun as he pounded Amy doggie-style.

Other of the cowboys, six or seven in all, stood around the center of attraction, all in partial states of undress. Many had their horny cocks in hand, slowly jerking them to erection.

My first thought was 'oh shit, Amy is in trouble.' But before I could react, Amy let out a long sigh and barked, "Ride me cowboy. Break me like you broke that horse."

Amy was in full control of her senses, even if the situation was quickly spiraling out of her control. The pure lust in her voice told me she was enjoying every moment of the revised rodeo format.

I slipped behind the corner of the barn and watched the cowboy gangbang unfold, unsure of exactly what I should or could do. I knew Amy was an adventurous spirit and being surrounded by the incredible beauty of this wilderness setting had obviously awakened some untapped sexual desires. Clearly her favorite dildo had been unable to satiate the fire in her loins this morning.

I was torn. Briefly, feelings of anger, jealousy, and disappointment flooded through me. But watching the incredible scene unfold in the corral, my crotch stirred and I decided to let the action play out.

I had met the cowboy currently fucking my girlfriend last night. Conner was a champion calf roper, which explained the lasso around Amy's neck. He was the strong, dark, silent type, with piercing brown eyes and shortly cropped black hair. His handshake was very firm and his body was cut like a world-class athlete. Watching him pump away on Amy, I was struck by the powerful muscles in his legs and the tight flexing of his ass.

His dick was equally powerful looking. Dark and uncut, surrounded by a mass of wiry black hair, his foreskin was pulled back to reveal a large, red mushroom head that was repeatedly violating Amy's tightly trimmed pussy. He teasingly withdrew his cock and smacked Amy on the ass with his tool.

The cowboys erupted in a hale of catcalls.

"Spank her ass!"

"Make her beg for it Conner!"

"Give it to her good!"

"Don't tease me," Amy begged. "Fuck me with your cowboy cock." Reaching back between her legs, she grabbed his rigid member and pulled it toward her hot box.

As I watched him slowly rebury his tool, I estimated that his dick was about the same length as mine, maybe a little longer. But while his shaft was a little thinner than mine, the big plum shaped head was his most impressive asset. Based on the moans of pleasure emitting from Amy, she agreed with my assessment.

Conner placed his hands on his hips and ordered, "Fuck me filly, work your pussy on my hard shaft."

Amy rocked back and forth, fucking Conner's dick with barbarian lust.

Buck, the ranch foreman stepped out of the group of on-lookers and approached Amy. He was shirtless, showing an upper body an NFL wide-receiver would be proud to call his own. Unlike most of the other cowboys, his jeans were still fully buttoned, but the bulge in his crotch revealed he was not immune to the heat of the current proceedings.

"So ma'am, who was right, the Americans, the French, or the Poles?" Buck asked. The cowboys all laughed heartily.

"I think," Amy panted, "They were all right. And right now, the fat head on this cowboy's fuckstick is doing a damn fine job."

Buck bent over and kissed Amy fully on the mouth, their tongues dancing a tango.

"Why don't you unzip that fly and demonstrate the Poles conclusion while Conner is pounding my twat," Amy purred. "Cause when this cowboy pops his load, I'm gonna need a replacement rider to jump in the saddle."

The other cowboys chorused in, "Yea boss, show her what made you the World Champion."

I didn't understand their intended meaning, but I had to admit I was looking forward to seeing what Buck was hiding in his jeans. Between Trip's horse cock and all the exposed dicks encircling my girlfriend, it was clear; cowboys were a well-endowed fraternity. None of the ranch hands were small, the tiniest dick tipping the ruler at probably 7.5 inches, with several of the stiffening tools topping out at 8-9 inches. They all had that rugged, unkempt look, with wild unruly pubes and sweaty, low hanging balls, the result of being stuffed into too-tight jeans seven days a week.

Standing back from Amy, his crotch approximately a foot from her hungry mouth, Buck ran his leather work-gloved hands up and down his rippling stomach, one hand stopping to tweak his stiff nipples, the other slowly disappearing down the front of his skin tight jeans.

"You like what you see, missy?" Buck enquired.

Still being fucked wildly from behind, Amy could only murmur her approval, "Don't stop, show me your big horse cock!"

Starting at the bottom button of his 501's, Buck slowly undid each, working toward his still fastened belt. With the palm of his hand, his thick fingers splayed wide, he rubbed his stiffening rod through his jeans down his left pant leg. As the bulge in his pants grew, Amy's eyed widened with anticipation. She lustily licked her lips, reaching back between her legs to diddle her clit.

Even after seeing Trip's massive dick this morning, I was unprepared for Buck's schlong. Down his left leg, a huge bulge stretched the denim as it reached toward his knee. Unable to control myself, I fished my throbbing cock out of my shorts and began stroking my raging hard-on.

Amy was also mesmerized by the growth in his jeans. She stopped diddling her twat and reached out to massage Buck's bulge.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "You are hung like a horse."

One of the cowboys whistled, "Horses wish they had a dick like Buck's."

Buck took a step back, just out of Amy's reach and reached his still gloved hand down into his unbuttoned crotch, wrestling his rapidly hardening dick out into the bright mountain sunshine.

Amy exhaled with a huge gasp as Buck's monster cock was fully exposed. He fished two lemon-sized nuts out through his unbuttoned jeans, his entire glory now swinging in the cool mountain air.

"What an incredible cock," I whispered as I continued to jerk my now dwarfed boner, mentally estimating his cock at well over 11 inches.

"You're a little voyeuristic pervert, aren't you Mr. Armstrong." I nearly jumped out of my skin, startled by a voice behind me. Turning quickly, I found Shelly staring at my exposed dick.

"Be careful where you point that thing," she giggled. "Remember, I know how easily it goes off."

"Sorry," I mumbled, trying to cover my raging boner.

"You are full of apologies today, aren't you. Maybe it's time you were taught some manners." With that she caught me off guard and shoved me from behind the barn. "Hey guys, look what I found sneaking around behind the barn."

The cowboys turned in unison and I knew I was busted. No use in running, where was I gonna go. Shelly continued to prod me forward as we entered the corral.

"Caught him spying on you guys," Shelly continued. "Had his cock in his hand and was mumbling something about 'an incredible cock.' The pervert was jacking off and drooling over the sight of your big dick, Buck."

"So you like my dick, huh Mr. Armstrong?" Buck enquired.

"Well, I, uhhh, you see, it is, ummm…" I stammered. I want to repeat, I AM NOT GAY. But Buck's big prick held some kind of power over me. I didn't like his dick, but I was strongly drawn to it.

"It is incredible," Amy sighed, unable to take her eyes off his throbbing manhood, even as Conner's dick continued to pummel her from behind.

"Your girlfriend clearly likes it," Buck continued with a sly smile. "But we are a full service dude ranch, and I don't want you to feel left out, Mr. Armstrong. Since I've shown you mine, why don't you show me yours?"

I was shaking all over, not sure what was going to happen next. A couple of the younger ranch hands started toward me.

"Jake, Trevor, help Mr. Armstrong out of his clothes," Buck ordered.

Jake opened a 6-inch hunting knife he wore on his belt and while Trevor pinned my arms behind me, Jake cut my t- shirt and shorts off. I started to struggle, but quickly realized the futility. Besides, I was still incredibly aroused and was curious to see where this rodeo was going.

"So do you enjoy watching your girlfriend get fucked like a wild animal?" Buck asked, motioning towards my erect boner. "Or is that hard-on the result of all the fresh meat you're surrounded by?"

I tried to remain in control, "As long as she is enjoying herself," I answered, ignoring his homosexual reference.

"Are you having fun, ma'am?" Buck asked Amy.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "But I'll be having more fun when I get my hands wrapped around your throbbing fuckstick."

"All in good time, honey," Buck chuckled. "Be a good girl and help out some of the other cowboys. You do a good job, and my trophy is all yours."

Several of the cowboys surrounding Amy moved closer, running their hands over her tits, ass, back, and legs. Jake, the ranch's blacksmith, moved between Buck and Amy and grasping his solid tool, slapped Amy's face several times with his boner. Jake's dick was long and thin, straight as an arrow with a big vein running down the top side.

Momentarily distracted from Buck's giant, Amy focused on Jake's dick, opening her mouth wide and flicking her tongue at his dickhead. Jake slapped her tongue with his dick, lubing his shaft before forcing several inches down her waiting mouth. Amy swirled her tongue around his pole as Jake started to fuck her mouth in earnest. With each down stroke, another half inch disappeared down her eager throat, until Jake's curly blonde pubes were tickling Amy's nose.

Two other cowboys stood on each side of Amy, one aggressively tweaking and sucking on her bobbing breasts, the other wrapping her long dark hair around his dick as he jerked his boner. The two remaining cowboys stood off to the side, continue to fondle their crotches.

"The ranch hands work hard," Buck continued. "They deserve some recreation, don't you think Mr. Armstrong."

Before I could answer, Shelly piped up, "Mr. Armstrong is a peeping pervert. He hid behind a tree, jerking off while he watched Trip and me get it on down by the river."

"You're a real voyeur, huh Mr. Armstrong?" Buck continued as he slowly jerked his massive meat with his leather- gloved hand. "How about we get you more involved in the proceedings? It's part of the dude ranch experience, letting the guests participate. Amy is taking her working vacation very seriously. Unfortunately, as you can see, we have more cowboy dick than one little filly can service."

"What can I do?" I barked, unsure of where Buck was going with this.

"He watched me suck Trip's dick," Shelly interjected. "I want to watch him suck your dick, Buck."

The thought outwardly repulsed me, although I swear my dick swelled another 10% and my knees grew weak.

"I think Shelly may be on to something," Buck laughed. "But why don't we start Mr. Armstrong on a more manageable task. You city slickers come our here to play cowboy. Well, cowboys have needs. Unfortunately, the open range lacks enough good women to fulfill those needs, so cowboys often have to turn to one another for release. Get down on your knees Mr. Armstrong and take care of these two ranch hands the way your girlfriend is servicing Jake. We will call it your first assignment in Cowboy 101."

I hesitated, and was surprised to hear Amy mumble, her mouth still stuffed with Jakes cucumber, "What are you waiting for you big baby! Can't you handle some real cowboy cock?"

"Besides," Shelly interjected, "you know you want it. Your dick gives you away." With that, Shelly picked up a rope and tossed a lasso around my neck, "Don't make me have to hog tie you too."

My manhood had been challenged and I was doing a lousy job of hiding my curious desire. I reluctantly dropped to my knees in front of Trevor and Damon, eyeing their bulges with a clinical detachment. Trevor was a Marlboro man clone, a permanent 5 o'clock shadow on his face, his cowboy shirt unbuttoned to reveal a ripped torso. His jeans were down around his ankles, his cock hanging from beneath a sweaty, stained jock strap. His balls were nearly hairless, his cock perfectly proportioned, dangling down just below his sweaty nutsack. As he casually stroked himself, his meat was slowly fattening and starting to extend from his body.

Damon was the lone black cowboy. He was built like a bull, stocky and powerful. His jeans appeared painted on his muscled lower body, unbuttoned and pealed down just below his thighs. The tail of his cowboy shirt hid his manly package from view, as he squeezed and pulled his tool through the thin material.

"Come on you little pervert cowboy wanna be," Damon barked. "Get to work."

I reached under Damon's shirt and lightly grasped his sausage. It felt incredibly heavy, spongy and thick as I explored his still hidden cock. His nuts were the size of tennis balls and the fine hair on his sack felt like velvet. I couldn't handle this game of hide-and-seek any longer, pulling up his shirttail to take my first look at his dark package.

Amy squealed, "Oh, that's nice," as Damon's exposed glory sprung into view. It wasn't particularly long, maybe 6-7 inches and still growing, but it was fat as a baseball bat, thickly muscled just like its owner.

"Kiss it," ordered Shelly, now standing directly over me and inspecting my progress.

I did as ordered, kissing the fat head on Damon's uncut cock.

"Now lick it," Shelly continued.

I started licking the foreskin-covered head, his cock continuing to harden as his cock helmet peeked from beneath its sheath. His crotch smelled musky and manly, cowboy sweat mingled with the pure Rocky Mountain air.

"Lick the shaft," Shelly commanded.

Genuinely curious, I followed Shelly's orders without pause, licking the shaft and kneading his meaty balls. Subsequent orders to lick his balls, stroke his shaft, and kiss his thighs were eagerly followed. As I lost my nervousness, my own experience as a cocksuckee took over, guiding me to pleasure this big black cowboy. I opened my mouth wide, inviting his fat pocket-rocket to enjoy the warm, wet cavity of my mouth. I worked his cock with both hands as he forced the head of his cock against the back of my throat, my jaws aching to accommodate his impressive girth.

While his dick wasn't long, the fat face fucker filled my mouth, nearly blocking my windpipe and causing my eyes to water. I didn't care, I loved having my mouth forcefully fucked while the other cowboys and my girlfriend watched.

"Damn, this little bitch can suck cock," Damon sighed.

"Don't ignore Trevor," Shelly commanded.

With my throat stuffed by Damon's fat piston, I extended my left hand to cup Trevor's shaved balls, alternating jerking his shaft and caressing his nuts.

"Switch," Shelly ordered.

I transferred my attention to Trevor's boner. His cock was now standing at full attention, a very impressive 9 inches in length but considerably thinner than Damon's. I attacked his cock with unbridled passion, taking his length down my well-stretched throat, his cockhead touching new nerve centers deeper down my throat than Damon's tool could reach. As I watched his long cock disappear repeatedly down my pie-hole, my cock twitched with excitement. I was experiencing unbelievable orgasmic-type sensations throughout my body as my dick trickled pre-cum.

"It didn't take much to break this bronco," Buck snorted. "What do you think of your boyfriend now, Ms. Amy?"

Conner and Jake had traded positions, Conner now fucking Amy's face with his pussy juice-lubed pogo stick as Jake drilled her dripping snatch with his long, thin cock. Conner withdrew his tool, allowing Amy to respond.

"It's nice to see he can give as good as he gets," she panted, before Conner forced his pecker back down her throat.

While I feverishly worked on Trevor's rod, Shelly forced my down on all fours and climbed on my back, the rope still loosely tightened around my neck.

"He's not completely broken," Shelly laughed, "NOT YET!"

She spanked my now exposed ass with several sharp blows, before caressing my ass crack and tickling my balls from behind. She explored my crack with her finger, drawing circles around my puckered asshole. After wetting her fingers in her mouth, she inserted her index finger into my rectum. A cock down my throat and a finger in my ass was driving my body over the edge. As she worked my sphincter, she inserted a second and third finger in my butt.

Deeply in lust over Trevor's tonsil tickler, I lost track of Damon. As Shelly withdrew her fingers from my ass, I felt a much larger, more solid mass pushing against my sphincter. I tried to say something, but Trevor had a two-handed grip on my head and his cock was firmly planted down my throat. I heard Damon clear his throat and spit, feeling his hot saliva dripping down my ass crack. No way was his fat turd burglar going in my virgin ass, especially not with spit as the only lube.

I tried to struggle free, but Shelly tightened the rope around my neck, and Damon firmly grasped my hips in his powerful hands.

Amy spoke up again, "He has always been infatuated with ass fucking, let's see if he can take as good as he gives."

I had fucked Amy in the butt a few times, and she had even taken to liking it lately. But the first few times had been tough; taking lots of lube and several starts and stops. While my dick isn't small, it is pencil thin compared to Damon's baseball bat, and he was using spit for lube. This wasn't going to be fun.

Damon leaned heavily against my backside, forcing the head of his monster past my virgin rear gate. Unable to scream with Trevor's cock down my throat, my body stiffened and my ass clamped shut.

"You better relax, bitch, or this is gonna hurt bad," Damon yelled.

"And watch those teeth, slut," retorted Trevor, "Or I'm gonna brand your ass."

I tried to relax my body, focusing on the incredible sensations pulsing through by throbbing cock. My ass may have been on fire, but my dick was loving every minute of it. I just needed to channel that pleasure to my rectum.

Damon leaned harder against my ass, forcing his stubby tool down my poop chute, inch by excruciating inch.

"Fuck, he's got a tight man-pussy," Damon panted.

The pain was intense, as the thick foreign object slowly invading my virgin shitter. I could feel his cock throbbing against my tight ass walls and the heat emitting from his tool turned my ass into a furnace. After several minutes, I could feel his heavy balls bouncing against mine. He was buried ball deep in my ass and I had taken every inch. As my ass stretched to accommodate his beer can dick, I began to appreciate the power of Damon's corncob.

"That so fucking hot," Shelly cried, still straddling my back as she continued to break me and teach me a lesson. "How does it feel to be filled with hot cowboy cock, you sissy little city slicker?"

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,144 Followers