Not Any Cock Will Doodle Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,145 Followers

I could only grunt as Damon slowly withdrew his turd stick and started to slowly fuck my stretched man-pussy. As Damon and Trevor found a rhythm, I was sandwiched between two hot cowboys, ridden hard and loving every minute of it. I was their bitch and I was in heat.

"The symmetry is beautiful," Buck announced. "Ms. Amy and Mr. Armstrong are sharing in a synchronized rodeo of fucking."

The cowboys all laughed, and I was struck by the similarity between my and Amy's situation. I only hoped she was enjoying her cowboys as much as I was enjoying mine. Based on the moans of satisfaction coming from Amy's direction, she was indeed having a fucking good time. When Amy approaches orgasm, she gets very vocal, and given her rising volume, she was obviously getting close.

"Oh fuck, screw my burning twat," Amy cried. "Fill me with your hot cowboy jizz!!! Conner, I wanna taste your salty spunk. Cum in my mouth. I want your cowboy buddies to shoot all over my face. Give me your hot sticky loads."

Amy's nasty talk drove the entire posse over the top.

"I'm cumming," roared Jake as he pumped an endless load deep in Amy's box.

Not to be outdone, I felt Damon's cock thicken as he rammed a final thrust deep into my ass, his balls pounding against mine as he unloaded powerful jet after jet of splooge deep in my bowels with a loud, "Yeehawwww!!!"

Conner erupted in Amy's eager mouth with squirt after milky squirt of man cream, her throat working overtime to coax every last drop out of his spent dick. The other two cowboys, jerked ropey strings of hot goo across Amy's face and hair, coating her pretty face with a torrent of cum.

Trevor responded accordingly, withdrawing his shiny red boner from the depths of my mouth and ejaculating an endless flood of his sweet man nectar on my face, in my mouth, down my chin, and in my hair. I lapped up the white creamy fluid, smacking my lips, eager to taste every single drop. I was fast becoming a cum queen, driven to drink deeply from this cowboy's erupting fountain. I stroked Trevor's dick lovingly, squeezing the last few drops from his spent organ.

Damon's was still impaled in my ass, but I could feel his cock softening, my butt slowly constricting around his flaccid tool. As he withdrew with a pop, I felt the cool mountain breeze teasing my innards and immediately craved another cock to fill my lonely crapper.

The cowboys all headed to the cooler for a cold beer, back slapping and high-fiving one another.

Buck, the only cowboy not to have shot his load, spoke up as he continued to slowly stroke his truly massive tool, "So Shelly, do you think he learned his lesson?"

"I think he's been warmed up," she replied. "But back to my original premise, I still want to see him suck your big porker."

I wasn't about to argue. I didn't think I could handle Buck's fuckstick, but damn if I wasn't going to give it a go. The vision of his huge boner had started this whole freakish orgy; and my curiosity had only been peeked.

Still straddling me, Shelly slapped my ass, "Giddy-up horsey," she prodded as she rode me towards Buck's waiting dick.

Before I reached the holy grail of Buck's proud boner, Amy jumped down from the hay bales and cut me off.

"Hold on their cum-bucket," she snapped. "That prime piece of Grade-A meat is mine."

Unable to control my newfound desires I shouted, "No, it's mine. I want to deep throat that beautiful cock." Unbelievably I was fighting my knock-out gorgeous girlfriend over a guy's dick.

The cowboys erupted in laughter. Shelly interjected, "Looks like we converted another city slicker."

"Easy there ya'll," Buck calmly governed. "There's plenty of me to go around. Tell you what, why don't you two tag- team my dick and I will award a special prize to the best head-giver."

As my mind spun with possibilities, I hoped the trophy included a mouthful of Buck's special sauce. Hell given the size of his cum-filled balls, it was more likely gonna be a stomach full of his dick cream.

"I'll take that challenge," replied Amy. "I mean I've been sucking cock half my life. Mr. Hershey Highway here just got his first taste of dick. This should be a snap."

Buck sat back on a big leather saddle thrown over a bale of hay, his magnificent cock protruding pornographically from his skin-tight Levis, his balls splayed in his low hanging nutsack. "Now you two play nice; let's see some teamwork." The cowboys huddled around to watch the cock-sucking show.

True Amy had been sucking cock for many years, but lucky for me, I had been getting hummers for equally as long. I knew what a man liked, and I thought I could translate that into a world-class blowjob. Funny, Amy and I compete at everything; biking, tennis, golf, bowling. Now we were competing at giving head.

Amy and I knelt at Buck's feet like two obedient dogs, our eyes glued to his massive boner, lust and desire radiating from our bodies. My cock was rock-hard, still dripping pre-cum like a leaky faucet. We both had dried cum on our faces and in our hair, but we were driven by a common goal, to satisfy this hunk of cowboy and lay claim to his mighty load.

Hands shaking, we each took a tentative grip on his pulsing rod, feeling the almost electric current that emanated from his groin. It was alive; its own heartbeat throbbing as the blood engorged its bulbous head and the veins pulsed blue and swollen. My hand could not reach fully around Buck's shaft, and Amy's dainty fingers barely reached around half his girth.

"Fuck I wanna suck your big cock," Amy exhaled as she opened her mouth wide to fit the tip of his tool in her mouth.

Not to be outdone, I attacked his swollen nuts, inhaling his musky scent as I licked and sucked his tender package. I could barely fit a ball in my stretched mouth, using my tongue to caress his testicle, applying slight pressure as I bit down on each gorgeous globe. I could imagine the huge load that was percolating in those awesome balls and I did my best to bring it to full boil.

"Mr. Armstrong is a nut-slut," Buck chuckled. "He certainly knows how to prime the pump."

I smiled with satisfaction. Amy took the comment as a challenge and doubled her efforts on his wicked weapon. Tilting her head back, she cranked her jaw open another few degrees as she worked a few more inches of Buck into her mouth. I could see her tongue working feverishly to lube his face fucker as she impaled her face farther on his spear.

As two-thirds of his tool disappeared down Amy's throat, Buck moaned, "Damn little filly, if your pussy is as tight and warm as your throat, I'm looking forward to that journey."

Maybe Amy had a secret weapon that I couldn't match, but if Buck longed to fuck her cunt, I could at least offer him an equally tight hole, my freshly plowed ass. Releasing his heaving balls, I concentrated on the last few inches of his shaft that Amy could not throat. I licked the base of his root, kissing and playing harmonica like a blues musician.

As Amy came up for air, I rubbed her spit into his cock, lubing the length with firm steady strokes

"Hey cowgirl," Buck began, "why don't you wiggle your cute little pussy around here so I can taste your tuna pie."

Laying back on the hay bales, his cock reaching to the sky, Amy straddled Buck in a 69 position, her dripping snatch hovering over Buck's outstretched tongue.

Taking opportunity of Amy's temporary distraction, I grabbed Buck's cock in both hands and stuffed it in my mouth. I was determined to throat more than Amy in this cocksucking dual. Spitting on his boner, I closed my eyes and relaxed my throat, envisioning Buck's pipe sliding down my windpipe. As I forced inch after glorious inch down my gullet, I fought back my gag reflex, his firm knob poking the back of my throat.

I opened my eyes to see Amy staring in awe, a look of fierce anger on her face, at my accomplishment. I had deep throated all but about an inch of Buck's incredible boner.

"Damn this city slicker has a hot mouth," Buck groaned. "And his bitch has a mighty yummy snatch."

I slowly worked Buck's throbbing dick in and out of my throat, using my hands to jerk his twitching meat. As his dick reemerged from my mouth, my eyes watering and my jaw aching, Amy attacked with a renewed passion. She nibbled on his tool, kissing and licking the length while she simultaneously ground her pussy in Buck's face. Buck reached up and tweaked her stiff nipples, kneading her tits roughly with his still gloved cowboy hands.

This was really unfair. Amy was a five-tool player; she had a hot ass, tasty pussy, great tits, talented mouth, and was drop dead beautiful. Clearly I was starting to prove my prowess in the cocksucking department, but how could I compete with Amy's other talents. I saw this competition going south and revised my game plan.

"Let's work together," I whispered to Amy, "and share this big prize."

She winked and replied, "OK, but I'm gonna ride this stud like a bitch in heat."

Me too, I thought, although I kept my mouth shut.

As Amy worked the top-side of his massive rod, I took the bottom, our mouths forming half-circles around his swollen girth. We french-kissed, our tongues entwined around Buck's tool, his moans confirming that our new strategy was greatly appreciated.

"Good girls," Buck breathed heavily, "It's all about teamwork."

Buck grabbed Amy firmly by the waist, hoisting her body up and over his proud erection into a reverse cowgirl position. "I want my dick to feel what my mouth has been enjoying," Buck laughed.

As he lowered her into position over his throbbing tool, Buck ordered, "Armstrong, guide my pecker into her hot box. And take care of my nuts while I train your girlfriend here to fuck a real cowboy."

Disappointedly, I guided Buck's cock to Amy's waiting pussy, spreading her lips with the knob of his rod as he lowered her tight body down onto his pole.

"Keep up your solid efforts, Mr. Armstrong, and I will see that you are well rewarded," Buck grunted as his cock first penetrated Amy's snatch.

Amy whimpered with a mixture of lust and fear as the fat dick invaded her well lubed pussy.

"Oh my God," Amy squealed.

"That's just the first half," Buck laughed as he continued to lower her ass toward his stomach. "You can take it honey, my men got you nice and prepped."

"Fuck yes I can take it," Amy panted, "Or I'm gonna die trying."

As Buck inched his way deep into her belly, I alternated licking his exposed shaft and Amy's swollen clit. As his dick disappeared, I turned my attention to his balls, chewing, kissing, licking, and sucking on his cum filled nutsack.

Amy's ass came to rest on Buck's huge cowboy belt buckle, fully impaled on his foot-long snake. I looked up at Amy to see a look of shock on her face, her eyes glassed over, her tongue lustily tracing circles around her lips, her hands roughly massaging her exposed tits and pinching her swollen nipples. She was in a different world; a much better place. In one of the cowboy's dirty black hat and leather chaps, squatting down on Buck's fuckmeat, her boots on either side of his prone blue-jean clad body, Amy looked beautiful. I only wished I had a camera. As I would find out later, much to my dismay, Conner had a video camera and he was recording the whole 'rodeo' for posterity.

"Damn honey," Buck exhaled, "You took it all. Ready to ride?"

Amy could only mumble incoherently, "Ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, yeaaaaaaaa….."

Buck began to lift Amy off his shaft, her legs unable to support her full weight. As he lifted and dropped her repeatedly on his tool, Amy gradually came to life, her legs regaining their strength. Buck leaned back, his hands behind his head as Amy took over, grinding down on his pelvis before rocketing toward the sky, Buck's cock pistoning in and out of her dripping cunt.

"How do you like that big cock, honey?" Buck asked.

"Oh, Buck, I love your huge cock. Your dick is so big. It's hitting spots I didn't even know existed. Fuck!!!! Oh, shit!!!! It's unfucking believable. I worship your incredible prick."

The cowboys were whooping and screaming again.

"Break that cowgirl!"

"Pound her twat!!!"

"Screw her dry!!!"

The combination of an audience and Buck's schlong had Amy fucking with reckless passion. I watched Buck's cock stretch her pussy wide, his dick disappearing into previously unexplored territory. I was green with envy; jealous of Amy's euphoria. I wanted that big dick in me.

I continued to grovel at Buck's balls. Periodically, Buck would lift Amy completing off his erection and I would eagerly throat his glistening tool, tasting the combination of Amy's sweet pussy juices and Buck's flowing precum. All too soon, Amy would impale her tight little body back on his dick, my prize disappearing back into her twat. As the awesome fucking continued, I made due with these little scraps.

Amy drifted in and out of an orgasmic haze. Her screaming would crescendo and her body stiffen, a wave of orgasm racking her body. She would struggle to regain composure as her heavy breathing regulated. Within minutes her pace would again quicken, Buck obtaining full penetration, her body succumbing to another orgasmic climax. It became difficult to differentiate where one orgasm stopped and another began.

As Buck lifted Amy completely off his turgid rod, he sat up. "Your pussy is fantastic Ms. Amy. I think we have it pretty well trained in this position. Why don't you get down on all fours?"

I watched in envy as Amy assumed the doggie position, her tantalizing little ass wiggling in Buck's face. Damn I wanted to be Amy right now.

Shelly interjected, "Don't forget about our peeping pervert, Mr. Armstrong. I think that lust in his eyes is meant for your fudge packer, Buck."

"Great idea Shelly. Armstrong, stop playing with your little dick and line up next to your cock-hungry little girlfriend; on all fours."

I would have to remember to tip Shelly generously.

As I kneeled next to Amy on the hay bales, our butts side-by-side offered Buck a buffet of choices. Looking back at Buck, I watched him scratch his chin as he stroked his swollen tool, deciding which hole to invade first.

The anticipation was palpable. I wanted that piece of man-meat buried in my ass. At the same time, I began to wonder, could I possibly handle so much cock? Would he literally rip me in two?

Amy saw the mixed look on my face; hunger and terror. She whispered, "It's worth it!"

Damn straight, I thought. If Amy's cunt could handle it, so could my man-pussy.

Buck, his decision made, rubbed his huge knob-head against my puckered hole. He spit lewdly, the saliva running down my ass crack to mix with Amy's twat juice to lube his pecker. As Buck forced the head past my sphincter, I sighed expectantly. My ass burned, but not unpleasantly. Buck's cock was only slightly fatter than Damon's turd stick that had earlier violated my virgin ass. However as 6,7, 8, 9, and 10 inches slid up my backdoor, a new set of emotions overwhelmed me.

I had once toured a sausage manufacturing plant, and I imagined I know knew what a bratwurst felt like as the casing was crammed with raw meat. Every square millimeter of my rectum was filled with pulsing manhood, Buck's cock setting off firecrackers in my ass with every new inch explored.

I tried to crawl forward, wanting to extricate this smoldering iron from my abused ass, but Buck held tightly.

"Easy, my little cock-slut. We are definitely not done yet," Buck barked.

Buck sank the remaining two inches of his turd burglar into my burning hole.

"Holy fucking shit!!!!" I screamed.

Buck left his rod buried ball deep in my ass for several minutes while my butt got used to his massive size.

"You like that don't you, my little city slicker faggot?" Buck yelled.

"Yes sir," I whimpered. "I need you to rape my ass. Train me like you trained Amy."

Buck slowly withdrew the length of his cock from my butt, my rectum closing around the vacuous space left by his departing pipe. Before the fire burning in my ass could fully recede, Buck thrust the full length of his cock back up my hole.

"I'll train you, cowpuke," Buck grunted, as he started to furiously screw my anus with deep, powerful strokes. "But the training wheels are coming off."

For several minutes Buck maintained a firm grip on my waist as he thrust repeatedly into my innards. Slowly, the pain subsided and I began to enjoy his deep fucking rhythm. As he withdrew his cock, I leaned back into him to meet his next thrust. He released his grip on my waist, realizing that I had overcome the hurdle of his huge dimensions and was now addicted to his deep strokes.

"Oh, yea. Fuck me with that huge piece of man-meat," I groaned. "Make me your faggot bitch. I need your fucking cock."

The cowboys laughed loudly.

"You broke him good, Buck. He sounds just like Ms. Amy when she was impaled on your hose," Shelly giggled. "No man or woman can resist your big dick."

I was in heaven. Sexually, I always assumed shooting a load was the top of the mountain. But Buck's fudge packer was setting off sexual feelings I had never experienced. My dick was harder than stone and continued to leak copious amount of pre-cum.

After ten minutes of vicious ass fucking, Buck withdrew his cock and slapped me hard on the ass with his tool. "Let's see if that pussy of your girlfriend's has recovered yet."

For the next ten minutes he fucked Amy without pause, coaxing screaming orgasm after orgasm from her overworked body.

Buck continued to alternate between my tight ass and Amy's pussy, fucking us with incredible strength and stamina. While torturing my ass, Buck reached between my legs and grabbed my swollen cock.

"Shit Armstrong, this thing feels like its going to blow," Buck chided.

Withdrawing his cock from my well-spent butthole, he flipped me over on my back. "Let's try something new," he teased. Pulling my feet up over his broad shoulders, Buck entered me again, piston fucking my raw hole as his balls bounced off my exposed ass.

"Jerk your little dick, Armstrong," Buck ordered.

With a few quick strokes, I shot the biggest load of my life, spunk flying up my chest and across my face. Using my fingers, I milked up the splooge, licking my fingers clean.

Withdrawing his dick from my ass, Buck ordered Amy and me to kneel as he continued to stroke his 12-inch howitzer.

"You've both been good little sluts," Buck continued. "I'm gonna let you share the prize."

Buck stroked his dick one last time before putting his hands on his hips, his cock sticking magnificently out from his Levis. His tool twitched once, twice and exploded; long sticky strings of cum arching across the gap between us. I lost count as shot after shot of splooge was aimed at my and Amy's faces, coating us in a salty, milky layer of delicious man-spunk. We swallowed direct hits and took turns slurping the excess from each other's covered faces. Again drawn to the incredible power of Buck's horse cock, we took turns sucking and kissing his slowly deflating rod, not wanting to miss any of his special sauce.

"Look at our cum-covered clients," Shelly laughed. "I think they like the cowboy lifestyle."

"So do you still thing any cock will doodle do?" Amy sighed, a look of pure sexual satisfaction glowing on her cum covered face.

No, I thought; it was clear some cocks were not created equal.

Several families from Texas arrived the following day, putting an end to the overt orgy of Rodeo Day. When we got home to Chicago, a package from the ranch was waiting in the mail.

Inside was a reservation confirmation for next year's Rodeo Day and a videotape entitled 'Rodeo Day Highlights'. Learning to love cock was an eye opening experience; reliving the moment in living color made my mouth water and my ass twitch. I am counting the days until next summer vacation.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,145 Followers