All Comments on 'Not Bad, For An Older Guy'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Brett78xBrett78xover 10 years ago
Great Story

Two people flirting, courting with the idea of each other and then trusting each other enough to follow through. None of the nonsense about size of this or comparison of that...except the relative value of experience, maybe. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From a Geezer

Great Story.

Just read "Not Bad, for an older guy" and "A Life changing experience". Now I have to read the rest of your stuff.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 10 years ago
From an Older Older Guy

I really enjoyed this story as mentioned there were no comparisons. The sex just seemed to flow its own course. Older Guys have a surprising amount knowledge as do older women. You cannot beat the experience they have. Please continue this theme with a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Sometimes circumstances can work out in a positive way. Many younger women can enjoy a more mature worldly man.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
40 is not an older guy

unless you are a teenager.

reread your own story when you are 60!

WickedTongueGameWickedTongueGameover 9 years ago
Great writing.

I love your writing. The pacing is perfect, and is just the right temperature! The images are painted nicely, and your wry sense of humor is a good touch that runs through your stories.

QuixoticEroticQuixoticEroticabout 9 years ago
Older men

This story really hit home for me as I injured my foot playing softball and one of my hot,older male team mates helped me out. We had a passionate encounter and I have been with him ever since.Being with an older man is wonderful and amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
1744 Followers
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.