All Comments on 'Not Scuba Diving Ch. 02'

by tanglosax

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Good try, but seriously

if that is what it takes to reconnect with the wife, doesn't seem like it will deliver the outcome he is looking for. She will know that her getting fucked turns him on and she will get with that program soonest. Of course that's just an opinion, not necessarily the best opinion or the only opinion, but an opinion none the less. Thanks for the story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
4

Interesting way to deal with the bored wifey, but i believe the sexy shoes are CFM shoes ... come fuck me.... cfm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fmn shoes

Sexy shoes are also FMN: Fuck Me Now. Maybe the term varies in different places.

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

Nicely written story with a bit of humor, which is always a plus. Don't stop now, write another or five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

You've taken a very familiar theme -- boredom that is an inevitable companion to predictability, sameness -- and gave it a distinctive plot. It's also a thought-provoking one too. We (husbands) delude ourselves to think that our wives are somehow immune from discomfort with sameness. Its underlying source is the brain's learning and survival mechanisms which, in turn, inform the feedback loop of the pleasure center. Yes, thought provoking.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Entertaining and fun

I gave it 4 stars. I found it fun and enjoyable, if not somewhat predictable. I could not give it 5 stars for a couple of reasons. It felt rushed at times, like you had a beginning g and end worked out and just tried to connect them with the middle.

I had hoped you would discuss more of why she wanted the "date" in the first place. It is clear she was being seduced by Bob and the whole "dating" concept was a front for her to just go out with Bob and have an affair. Did she really want to date others or just Bob? The way they looked on their first "date" was very intimate, not like a first date. So, please in any future story deal with that more.

I also found the dance club scene to be incongruous. It was described as extremely seedy and dangerous, yet he wore a Tux there and drove a shiny new Corvette... and it had a valet... If it were as seedy as you described they would have stood out like a sore thumb and been marked as "money".

He drank a lot at each locale, but didnt hesitate to jump behind the wheel of a bright, yellow Corvette that screamed "pull me over" to any cop.

So those things caused me to give the story 4 stars.

One comment on the content that didnt impact my score, but I thought was an interesting thing about the husband.... so, he effectively "cheated" on his wife first. He went to a strip club on the weekend and hooked up with Anna and tried her out... to some degree.

The characters seem to have a weird relationship for a couple. Why would a working couple want to go out on a late night date on Tuesday night? Do people do that? Why not go out on a Friday or Saturday night? Oh, because he's too busy going out by himself to strip clubs!

For a first story, I really liked it. I want more.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Nice job!

Entertaining and a quick read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Better

Better than most posted today, interesting answer to a straying wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another slut wife

She's not happy in her marriage. Instead of trying to find another man to fuck, why not admit that and get a divorce? That would be the honest thing to do and at least shows some respect for their marriage. Instead she's going to go off and "adventure" by herself looking for God knows what. Why would her husband trust her any farther than he can toss an elephant? This marriage is done. All that's left is the paperwork.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sad pathetic vision of marriage.

Marriages get old and stale for the same reasons some art and music does, when its not very good. Good marriages, like good art, music, become classics. Shallow tepid distant marriages become history.

The wife in this story decided her sex and romantic life needed input from someone other than her husband, and her marriage vows apparently were no longer binding. She didn't just meet the guy she had the date with. She didn't just then decide it was OK to romance and fuck another man. This supposed "wife" has been thinking and planning her adultery for some time, and was totally ready and willing, eager, to enter into a loving romantic sexual relationship with another man. Because she was bored, complacent, and lacked the intelligence and personal ethics to seek a solution with her husband within the bounds of their marriage commitment.

The marriage is already over, the husband just found out about it. And consistent with his character he thinks he can us manipulation and cleverness to revive a relationship the wife had already abandoned, abandoned with enthusiasm. The wife is correct, her husband is a deaf dumb blind fool, and if she wants a good marriage she needs to find a new one. She allowed this one to die, even helped it to die. And her husband wasn't even close or intimate enough to tell that his wife was not just drifing away, but drifting toward other men. It makes sense that you have them get drunk before they finally have sex, and they otherwise hardly communicate.

The wife doesn't need a clever man in a fancy car. She needs counseling, along with her husband, to determine if they want to try to build a new marriage to replace the one that has died, or just cut their losses and go their separate ways, sadder but wiser.

A silly stupid plot at best. An insult to the intelligence of everyone who understands what a real marriage is, and what it takes in terms of commitment and effort to maintain one. Great classic art is not an accident, and does not come about without lots of work and dedication. The same is true for real marriages.

Hope you get the experience one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next, Please.

To the people shouting SLUT; why the hell did you read the story?

Every marriage needs to be refreshed and if it can be done by the husband and wife fantastic! I enjoyed both Scuba stories and hope you will give us a new tale in the future. I liked the restraint used in the sex scenes and the minimal information about the couple. You gave us people who could be our neighbors or even ourselves; we can flesh out the skeletons as we read.

Your writing make me think about what would be my take on an erotic escapade

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
5* again

Man you HAVE to keep writing!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks, you saved a crappy marriage to a crappy skunt about as well as it could be saved. He really should have dumped her.

Get a good post nup in your favor, let her start dating, if she doesn't improve on her selfish and inconsiderate-to-disrespectful ways, end the marriage.

To me, she really was cemented in Chapter One/Scene One as a POS person.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Wonderful story, very imaginative!

I notice that all the negative comments are from "Anonymous". They have no balls. Also, they happen to all be BTB - Burn The Bitch - sort of people. Very sad, very lonely.

The story is original. Fulfill her fantasy, surprise her, indulge her, and then blow her away. Anna was a nice twist, giving her a real adventure. The unfortunate thing is that it's an adventure she can't share with friends and family.

I'm a former Scuba instructor - NAUI, PADI, and CMAS. If you need assistance, please ask. You have really good talent, imagination, and show incredible potential. I'm also ex-Special Forces, 26 years Army, so I can help there as well. Now I'm an editor, I can also help there but you don't seem to need any help. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well he

Gets to stay with the cheating slut who would have cuckolded him righteously without his intervention. happy ending.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Really well written

Enjoyable romp. If she does eventually return to cheating, what will it matter. He was already way ahead of her with strippers anyway.

Prefer btb with blameless hubbies, but this was writren well enough to get me past that.

Hope he gets to go 'scuba diving' with Anna real soon.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I interesting approach. Thanks.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

Bloody hell! That took an entirely unexpected direction! 5*. Including 1 star for surprising me!

Good job.

I'd like to see some more stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story (both chapters) this morning because of tanglosax joining the "February Sucks" crowd, and I have made it a point to cover all of those alternative versions. And so have discovered a winner here, as this two-parter earns a solid 5! A nice original twist on the "I want to start dating" trope, and enjoyable both for its originality and for a more or less happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How to o stay with someone you can't trust. Far lower than part 1.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Idiot introduces her to lesbian sex. She starts going out on adventures with other women and after a while just doesn't come back. Same result. different gender. The marriage was toast anyway. Time to find a better woman.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Awe hell. And the first chapter went so well. 🤔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked it, been there and continued,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think before you act. Something could come back to bite you in the ass.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Not saying it should've been a BTB but she did get off pretty much Scott free. Seems like communication was at fault here in their marriage but if her date worked out originally then she probably would've went thru with it

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

This is a crock of BS. Directionless, plotless, worthless, all more or less, a complete nonsense.

This is what happens when you start a story without a plot, have no idea what to do with it, get criticized, and then decide to make a "second chapter" to make some sense out of it but turning it into a total BS.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

It's not, "It took Anna and I", it's "It took Anna and me" Does LW edit out all the correct use of pronouns?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump her wanting to be cheating ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain dumb

Dump her ass and then live your own life

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

End was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 1 was good(though I feel I have read the same spiel somewhere before..so could be plagiarised …

However part 2 was an absolute bum! It’s as if the writer is unable to write unless he paigairsied ideas as in part 1. What’s. Bum fuck this has been!!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

nicely done. the husband salvaged his marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Lesson learned, but a little lenient on the potential cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The strip club visit was a bridge too far IMHO….but this IS Literotica😎

.

Hubby has gone”all in” on trying to get his wife to start thinking straight. Not sure if he can succeed. The effort to “spice up” the marriage that he engineered is only a temporary fix. The problem was…and is…that Julie thought it was acceptable to have her own sexual adventures. Hubby dressing up and renting a Vette won’t solve that problem. She’s obviously bored….and not in possession of sufficient personal ethics to not just cheat behind his back in the future.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good resolution. She had already turned and realized her mistake from Chapter 1. Instead he went all out on the date and gave her an adventure to remember

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 month ago

Good first story, very poor second story. How in the world can he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"maybe ruined ours." was the clue, in chapter 1, this was going straight to beta/cuck-ville.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess they "decided" on bisexuality and that an open marriage was the answer. I must have missed that conversation. I didn't expect that after the first chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous