All Comments on 'Nude in St. Barths'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
skatergrrlskatergrrlover 10 years ago
Best yet

This is such a departure from your other stories, but I loved it. I loved the pace, and how the story built. I've never been to St. Barts, so I don't know if the local detail is accurate, but it really helped build the mood.

Now let's talk about the sex. I have to assume that most of this is a fantasy, but is any of it true? I'd love to picture you, naked, walking up the stairs to that plane.

Please bring Nude Girl back. I love Kathi, the pro domme, but Nude Girl rocks.

CountGustafCountGustafover 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Very hot, very erotic. It certainly had me hard.

And well written. There's a nice flow to the action, never dull. Good stuff all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exceptional

There are many wonderful exhibitionist stories at Literotica, and this is among the first rank. Well crafted, well paced and just sexy as hell.

I used to vacation in St. Barths, and can vouch for many of the details. Grand Saline is the only nude beach, but female nudity (never male) is generally tolerated at most of the others. Eddy's is practically an island tradition, with very good food at reasonable prices. La Langouste has a different name now, I think, but it used to have the best lobster on the island. Le Ti is a goof restaurant, but it's better known as a nightclub.

Le Select is probably the oldest business on the island. It used to be a combination general store/post office/bar and general meeting place for the islanders. It's still a working man's bar, and construction workers and fishermen can be found there most nights. I own a couple of t-shirts from the place, the same kind Kathi cuddled up after her long night had ended. In fact, I think that was my favorite part of the story.

If Nude Girl ever decides to go back to St. Barths, please let us at Literotica know -- we may have to charter a plane!

MustangKathiMustangKathiover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments

Some of this story is true! I did pack horribly, and we went to a store to get me clothes. I did flash a guy who was checking me out, and the sundresses were always largely unbuttoned.

We did go to the nude beach and I gave Peter a hand job, but no one saw us (I think). And I sunbathed around our pool in the nude.

As for Le Select, well, I did get nude --- for about half an hour one night. (And we did get free drinks!) And I did serve some people drinks in the nude, which was a lot of fun. The rest, though, is just a fantasy of mine, of how I wish that week had gone.

The bigger story, though, is true. On this vacation I learned I was an exhibitionist, and shortly thereafter, I started to do nude modeling.

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

A terrific, fun read getting into the spirit of exhibitionism. As usual, for MustangKathi, well-written with great dialogue. Can't wait for another adventure.

MustangKathiMustangKathiover 10 years agoAuthor
@visioneer

Thank you! I just submitted another story about my exhibitionism. It should be up soon.

SWT3SWT3about 10 years ago
Another great story...

I love how close this story is to history and really appreciate your sharing your history in the earlier comment. This story is really inspiring for those who aspire to public nudity.

Morgan is a wonderful character. Too bad, nothing further developed with her, you and Peter. That could have been hot. But I have not read all your stories yet so it is still possible that you will get into more Bi action.

Thanks

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
@SWT3

I'm always happy to share my history. Please let me know if you have any questions.

When writing these stories, I usually start with an intense sexual experience, the kind you wouldn't discuss with friends. That one of the things I love about Literotica -- it gives me a forum in which I can talk about some of the sexual things I've done.

Then I combine it with another personal experience or two, and add a little fantasy to sex things up further. (And that's another great thing about Literotica -- I can say what I'd like to do and have done to me!)

Right now, it's 26 degrees in New York, and I can say I really wish I was back at Grande Saline. Nude, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NB: I removed my Testicles, in order to get ASS fucked, by exceptionally well-hung gentlemen, [ in public every sngle day]!

Fully genitally shaven, I confess to being addicted to masochistic behaviour, having no hairy balls to interfere with getting multiply fucked ANALLY, [as often as possible]. To all well-hung gentlemen; Contact my mistress at revdickt01@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My newest fantasy is to be at Le Select for your half-hour as the Nude American Waitress. Great story! It's been so long since you've been active here. Hope you're still around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous