All Comments on 'Nude Noir Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just right

as always a great story I would have liked a little more regarding Beth and sally and what they thought regarding Ian and the force. 5star

warm4warm4almost 4 years ago
All good

A nice finish. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

superb as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As good as always, but.....

Excellent little series, but I sense that the point at which you left it might lead to another case coming up for the naked detectives. Perhaps a little more revelation about Beth and Sally could come about.

As always, characterisation is excellent, action detail superb. Keep it up.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

ezbodezbodalmost 4 years ago

Nice mashup of 2 genres. Enjoyed reading. Nudity and sex go well with anything, ie space/scifi, western (Bonanza), among others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great P.I. Story, but not Noire

Excellent story, but needed Ian to be in a relationship with Pam at the start. After all, someone’s got to take the fall, sweetheart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This certainly isn't the ordinary fare here at Literotica, but I enjoyed it immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like it

You did well, but I'd sure like to read more about Ian and Ali. This desrrves follow-up and continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wham

Yep, it was interesting from the start. You left it with a good ending for another visit.

Can't wait to see what they get up to next. Hopefully there is a next.

Shugabear_1962Shugabear_1962about 3 years ago

Great concept. Would like to see more of the noir!

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 3 years ago

So far so good! Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ali is going yo control Ian even thonshe wore the colar...he was hesitant at the idea of fucking in front of an audience but just because Ali wanted it..he caved...wonder what else she can convince him to do ???...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. Writing good with character development and follow through. Suspected something was up with Pam but never saw the reason for the behavior coming. A great surprise in a good story. Need to see resolution to Ali’s family dilemma and resorts owner. This story could be a runner, chapters and othe stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nude Noir Ch. 02 Previous Part
Nude Noir Series Info