Nude Noir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said.

"May we come up next weekend?" Beth asked. "My friend and I can both take next Friday off."

"Sure," I replied. "I can get you a hotel room or you're welcome to our guest bedroom."

"Your guest room is free?" Beth asked.

"Yes," I replied with a chuckle.

"Great!" Beth said. "We'll take the guest room. I'll call next Friday when we're leaving down here."

Beth called around noon the following Friday. After I hung up, I got a strange anxiety about being nude in front of Beth. "Do you think we ought to get dressed at least to greet them?" I asked Ali.

Ali laughed at me. "Ian, this is a nude resort. Beth and her friend are coming here so they can go nude for the weekend. No, we are not getting dressed to greet them."

Ali and I were nude when we answered the door. Beside Beth stood a tall, slightly older woman with copper-colored hair. "Ali, Ian," Beth said, "this is my friend Sarah Jane Stancik. She goes by Sally." We said our greetings. Something bothered me. I didn't recognize Beth's friend, but I had heard her name. Finally, I simply asked why her name sounded familiar.

"I expect you've heard of me because I was promoted to SAC of the Bureau's Tampa office late last year," she said. "I was deputy SAC here for 18 months before that. I understand you used to work in our office Ian." That was not a subject I wanted to talk about.

Beth quickly said, "Where can we put our clothes? I want to get to the pool." Ali led the women upstairs to the guest bedroom across the hall from ours. A few minutes later, Beth and Sally came downstairs carrying beach bags. They were nude except for flip-flops.

Ali and I led our guests to the pool. I pulled together four empty lounge chairs and got us drinks. As I walked carefully back from the bar, I saw Beth and Sally kiss quickly.

Cops, and ex-cops, love to talk about old cases. As we sunned and drank, the obvious topic was the Olmos/Westerfeld case. Ali and I recounted everything we'd learned. When we finished, Sally asked, "Wasn't Pam Westerfeld the person who initially brought you together?"

"That's right," Ali said. "Ian needed a woman to accompany him here and Pam recruited me."

"Why did she do that?" Sally asked.

"I haven't figured that out," I replied.

Ali reached from her lounger and took my hand. "I'm damned glad she did," Ali said.