All Comments on 'Nude Noir'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
KinPAKinPAalmost 4 years ago

You can’t leave us hanging...more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

While I do not like the noir style, I like the story. It does not have my attention the way the Investigation series did, but I am starting to like the main characters. I do want to read the rest of the story, so please keep working on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent so far.

Your writing is always first-rate, with characters to care about. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great first chapter

Really looking forward to the rest of the story.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 4 years ago
I would like to see this continue

This is the start of a good story... I'd love to see where you take it

cymruisraelcymruisraelalmost 4 years ago

Excellent writing, as always. Please continue with the story.

KidCreoleKidCreolealmost 4 years ago
Continue

This story is clearly worth additional chapters

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Has potential

This story with its' connection to the clothing-optional resort has potential, but is not up to the usual high standards. Ali's character does not have the depth we generally see. For one thing, she gives intellectual reasons for joining the case but seems mostly interested in playing active tourist. Since the drug dealing is so obvious, it seems like the owners could have found and dealt with it themselves. In short, this story is not up to the usual high standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nude Noir

Another fantastic story! Can't wait for the next installment.

bobabcdbobabcdalmost 4 years ago
Simply nice

I like your style. Nothing was overdone. Thank you for being an author I like to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

This is a good start with a lot of promise. You just cannot stop now.

warm4warm4almost 4 years ago
undercover

this is what undercover work should be like. Yes much more please…

Life is tough but someone has to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your stories are fine

Read all of your stories and have you bookmarked. Look forward to new ones. I think a few of them should be in the Romance area instead/also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Responding to your request

I like all your stories and this is no excption. In general I like stories where there is a real plot and good character development and the sex or nudity organic to the story line. This story is plausable and does not have multiple paragraphs of intricate description to the point where it is like a color commentary to a game of Twister. I skim those. The best parts are "the chase" , disrobing and forplay. Once the characters are naked and rolling around in coitus the mystery is over. I hope you will continue this story, I gave it 5 *.

tomcat469tomcat469almost 4 years ago

I have read most of your stories and enjoy them very much. I would like to see another chapter to this one. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OK I'm intrigued enough to look for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start!

Great start to this story! Sincerely hoping that you choose to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Like some of the others have mentioned, I am a fan of your work and have read many of your stories. This is a great start to what could become another favorite. If you (unfortunately) would decide not to post more chapters here I hope that you will share with us where to find the rest of this story. Please and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely would like to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
... And then?!

Ok I’m intrigued. I will love to see where things progress from here. One thing I’d also like to see - more details with the sex scenes! I mean, come on! “Then she jacked me off” how about describing the sounds, sight, smell - all of it! We have senses, describe it using all 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Have read all your stories and enjoyed them very much. I am already hooked on this one and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I like it. I’m in for more.

yabadabadoo23yabadabadoo23almost 4 years ago

Great start to a story series. Absolutely loved it. Thanks.

Ed19611961Ed19611961almost 4 years ago
Great

Great story. People act different when they're nude, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
having it both ways

We know you can write sex stories, but this will work as a detective story too. And just funny enough. Please go on.

steamer1steamer1almost 4 years ago
Terrific

Long time fan of your work. This is different but I really do like it. Continue the series please

cymrobachcymrobachalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

You're one of my favourite authors because I like your style and humour. You will have to continue writing this story, you can't leave us hanging :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Refreshing new angle

Refreshing new angle from a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue.

MimiRayMimiRayalmost 4 years ago

Nice Twist on an old genre. It works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Story (so far)

As I have come to expect over the last few years, any story from H Stoner is a story worth reading. It’s a great intro to the characters, a great storyline, and I’m really looking forward to what comes next. John Grisham is my favourite author of all time, and lots of H Stoner’s work is similar (legal thriller-esque) but with a bit of nudity thrown in. Thanks Harry (?) & I look forward to many more of your stories over the coming years

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

Good start.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 4 years ago
Favorite author #1

I have 3 authors that when they pop up in my list with a new story they get read first!! HSTONER is number 1, if you show up, I drop the story I am reading and beg for yours to start and then grow. You are a great writer, fun, exciting, erotic, captivating.

Keep this ongoing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A really nice change of pace

Interesting and worth reading. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like the noir narration flavor!

Little else to say on your exceptional storytelling, and good skill giving it the noir feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not up to standard

I have a few issues with this story. Firstly we learn that Ian’s partner’s name is Allison Nance (“My friends call me Ali”). So then she becomes “Nance” for a few paragraphs, then “Allison”, then finally “Ali”. Not very consistent.

Then there’s the bad guys. “Hispanic-looking” with a dick bag. Of course he’s the bad guy. If he was white and nude he couldn’t possibly be the bad guy. Talk about stereotype? So how did he become a “gangbanger” so quickly? Ian (did I mention my name before?) soon has him sussed, especially when his dodgy dark-skinned be-thonged women with large tits and asses accompany him. But they don’t stay the night, luckily. They are rude Hispanics?

And then there’s the sex. First time for Ali in 3 years - is that relevant? And on a stakeout with possible violent (“they use guns, often, without provocation”) gangbangers, they masturbate each other in the car!

I suppose I had better read the next chapter to see if HStoner is just parodying a detective story he once read, or if it’s for “real”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous