Nude Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until I judged that the target car was almost to the light at 41 before I turned on my lights and pulled out. I could just glimpse the target a couple of blocks ahead turning south on 41. We followed them for about 40 minutes until they pulled into the driveway of a ranch style house in a residential area of Tampa. I found a place to park around a corner, partially obscured by a tree. As far as I could tell, the only way to leave the property by vehicle was out the driveway we could see. We watched and waited.

In anticipation of a long night, I had put a cooler in the car full of caffeinated drinks. They kept us awake and highlighted the benefits of having two people: one of us could keep watch while the other went to a concealed corner of a neighbor's yard to piss. The spot we used for a latrine was, I think, fairly concealed from surrounding houses. However, it was visible from the car. That meant Ali had a view of my back and a stream splashing in front of my feet. However, I had a view of Ali dropping her pants and squatting. She looked damned nice even doing that.

Ali and I shared life stories and got to know each other. The scariest thing, for me, was that I liked Ali better the more she told me about herself. Only slightly less scary was that Ali did not seem to like me any less as I told her about myself.

At around 3:30 a.m., lights were still on in the ranch but there had been no visible activity for hours. Ali reached out, undid the zipper on my jeans, and pulled my dick out. She reached into my pants and fondled my balls until I got hard. Then, she jacked me off. Once I had put myself away, I reached over and undid the snap to Ali's jeans and pulled down her zipper. She lifted her ass up from the car seat and slid her jeans and panties down to her knees. I began fingering her clit and then worked a finger inside of her. She was too tight to fit two. With some direction from Ali, I was able to get her off. We would have wasted the night if our targets had left while we were busy masturbating each other, or maybe not.

Once Ali's breathing normalized, she giggled and asked, "Is this your best stakeout ever?"

"You're my best stakeout partner, that's for sure," I replied.

About 8:00 on Saturday morning, a van showed up at the ranch and some boxes were carried inside. Visible activity picked up and, just after 9:00 a.m., the four from Unit 7 came out carrying gallon-size Ziplock bags. Using a small camera with an exceptional telephoto lens that I had borrowed from an acquaintance I was able to see and photograph the smaller bags inside the large bags. The smaller bags all contained white powder or pills. The four got into the Chrysler with their drugs and left, for The Cove I was sure.

I called Beth Potter on her cell. That was the positive, for me, of the bad guys going to Tampa: I had a friend on the Tampa force. Beth did not appreciate being disturbed on a Saturday morning. However, when I told her the whole story, she said, "meet me at my office in an hour. You know I'm not narcotics. There's someone else I have to involve."

"Beth," I said, "we need to be careful what we tell whomever you are bringing in."

"Ian," Beth said, "with you I always have to be careful."