Nurses Become Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling at my baby talk, Beth shouldered me out of the way. Kissing her boyfriend, she whispered, "Happy Birthday, Baby; Amy and I are gonna suck you hard again. We're gonna keeping sucking you hard all night so you can fuck us and fuck us and fuck us all you want!"

With that, Beth dropped her head down and hungrily took Thomas's semi-flaccid, sticky cock in her wide open mouth. She softly nursed on it for a few minutes before passing the glistening, wet cock-tube to Amy who licked and lapped at it gently, keeping to her role as Thomas's pet kitten.

It wasn't long before Thomas's fuck-stick grew hard again. His gnarly veins stood out in relief as the moaning, licking girls' spit covered his cock and made it gleam in the overhead light.

My pussy was an oily, leaking mess. Sucking Thomas's cock and swallowing his tart cum had made me eager to fuck, but the only available cock was currently being sucked and licked by two other cock-hungry cum-sluts. Watching the cock-sucking take place before me, I slid one slender finger into my gooey cunt-hole and rammed it vigorously back and forth. I was just getting into a pretty good rhythm, when a knock sounded at the front door.

Even though we'd all heard Thomas invite his friend over to Beth's, I don't think any of us actually believed he'd show up. We were wrong.

"That's Chris." Thomas announced. "Let him in."

I looked questioningly over at Beth, fully prepared to tell Thomas to stick it up his ass.

"You heard my man, Kath. Get the door." Beth directed as she sank her hot, wet mouth back down on Thomas's now fully erect cock-tube.

I walked over to the door, my petite body barely covered by the sexy, mesh cat costume; my face made up with whiskers and a black, button nose, and thought how silly I must look. Peering through the peephole I did a double-take. It was indeed Thomas's friend Chris; Chris Farmer to be exact, another man I knew from the hospital.

I had met Chris about three months before. He worked down in X-Ray and while he was very good looking with a fantastic, muscular body, I did not care for him at all. Enlisted medical technicians are supposed to at least pretend to defer to nurses, who are commissioned officers. Chris did not do that. Instead, he treated us all like shit, like he had some chip on his shoulder. He talked down to us and was downright rude when we escorted patients in for X-rays. Yeah, he was a smart guy, but he seemed to go out of his way to condescend to me; as if he knew more about my job than I did. He was surly when ordered to do anything, and it always seemed he was right on the edge of being insubordinate.

I'm kind of partial to arrogant, confident men, but Chris crossed the line—he was an ass. Sure, he eyed me like most men, but he always seemed so fucking smug about it; like I wasn't good enough for him. I was not used to that at all. Now, he stood on one side of Beth's door with three half-naked, woman officers on the other.

Taking a deep breath I opened the door just enough for Chris to slip inside. I expected him to burst out laughing at my outfit and appearance, but his eyes widened in surprise and delight instead.

"Well what do we have here? If it isn't "Miss I'm Too Good for Enlisted Scum" all dressed up like a slutty little kitten."

Taken aback, I cleverly retorted, "Fuck you, jerk. I never act like that. You're the one who acts all high and mighty all the time."

"Yeah, right." Chris chuckled as he removed his jacket and walked over towards the center of the room.

"Holy shit, man!" He grinned over at Thomas. "You were not kidding. This is some fucking wild shit."

"All mine too, Dude!" Thomas responded gleefully. "My birthday present from Beth. Kathy there and Amy here have to do whatever I tell them. So now I'm telling them that they have to do whatever you tell them to do as well."

Immediately I glared over a Beth who silently pleaded with me to go along. I was hoping that Amy would side with me, but her eyes were tightly shut as she quietly moaned around a mouthful of Roger's hard cock, her little, pert ass churning small circles in the air as she sucked for sperm.

"Hell, yeah!" Chris excitedly proclaimed. I'll just make myself friendly with the black white kitty over here seeing as you're all busy with the white one."

Sitting on the facing couch, Chris patted the cushion next to him. "Right here, Lieutenant. Let's see if you can finally be nice to me."

Warily, I sat next to the arrogant sergeant. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "What a hot looking guy. If only he were just a little bit nicer."

"Never thought I'd get see you like this," he opened earnestly, his eyes on Beth and Amy as they resumed sharing Thomas's cock. "You seem to ignore us poor enlisted guys. I always thought you were some stuck-up officer who thought she was too good for the working man."

"That's not true!" I protested. "I don't have anything against enlisted guys."

It was true; I had fucked enough of them over the past three years to prove that I was an equally opportunity kind of girl when it came to hard cock.

Chris wasn't buying it. "Sure, Lt. Sure. Well, let's see how nice you can be to me tonight!"

With that, the horny Sergeant pulled me close and began to kiss me ardently. Resisting his embrace just a little, I returned his kisses somewhat dispassionately at first. He was a big man, 6'2, about 210 pounds and I felt small and vulnerable in his arms—just like a real kitten!

Soon, I melted against him and my kisses turned eager, lustful. He slid his hands up my body and began to caress my full, firm tits through the large holes in mesh top of my cat costume. Soon he had me moaning in cock-hungry lust as he mauled my plump tit-mounds.

"Nice tits for such a little girl," Chris teased as he broke our kiss. "That's one of the first things I noticed about you; those big tits, and that tight little fucking ass of yours. You've definitely got one of those black girl asses. I've always wondered if that ass was just for show, or if you let guys stick their cocks in it."

For some reason I felt a little giddy at the revelation Chris had previously noticed my ass and tits. I still thought he was an arrogant jerk, but maybe he wasn't so bad if he had an appreciation for my body.

He went on, whispering softly to me as he cupped and fondled my swollen titties. "We could have been doing this a long time ago, Kathy. I can call you Kathy now, right? If you'd been a little nicer to me, I'd have let you kiss me a long time ago."

Pulling away slightly, I looked into Chris's smug face. "What makes you think I'd have wanted you to kiss me? You're just another guy at the hospital as far as I'm concerned. You're just lucky Amy and I lost this silly bet to Beth."

"Is that right?" Chris responded with a smirk as he squeezed my tits a bit more firmly. "I think you want me to fuck you. I think you're just looking for an excuse to spread those pretty legs for me. I may be just another guy, but you still wanna find out what I got, don't ya?

Yep. Chris was an arrogant prick, all right. Unfortunately, he'd read me like a book. His muscular body was a huge turn-on and I could not help myself as I moved forward and mashed my lips against his.

Grabbing one of my hands, Chris guided it towards his crotch. "Undo me, Lt. I like it when officers take my cock out for me."

Before I could stop myself, I enviously asked, "You fuck a lot of officers? Which ones have you fucked?"

"Never mind," Chris answered with a laugh. "I'm sure you know a few of them. You know how you nurses get when your husbands are out of town. Yours is in CENTCOM right now, isn't he? Think he has any idea his sexy little wife is about to get fucked?"

True, my husband was deployed to Kuwait, but I decided not to answer Chris's questions as I worked with both hands to unfasten his belt.

"Nice ring there, by the way," Chris went on whispering mockingly. "What is it? Two carats? You leave that on when you're riding some other guy's cock? You like to let him see it sparkling when you're jerking his cock in your left hand?"

Chris's words had me panting and moaning softly as I worked at his stubborn belt-buckle. Unlike Thomas's, Chris's arrogance was well deserved. He knew what I was, and he knew how to treat me.

"You better watch what you're saying, or I'll get up and leave right now." I said rather unconvincingly. "You can't talk to me like that."

"Yes, I can." Chris replied soothingly. "You like being a little married whore; it makes you feel hot. Its okay, I like married women better; you don't get all attached and shit. After you get want you want, you go home. And I know what you want, Lt. You want me to fuck the shit outta you."

My head was spinning. Chris definitely had me pegged; and he certainly knew how to talk to a fuck-crazed slut. Finally, I succeeded in unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants and sliding down his zipper. Eager with anticipation, I dipped my hand into his boxer briefs to pull out his cock. As my hand closed around his rock-hard shaft, I gave a small whimper of surprised delight; Chris's cock was big! It was at least three3 inches longer than Thomas's, and almost twice as thick; I could not wrap my little hand all the way around its girth.

I looked up at Chris with cock-hungry yearning. "Ohhh!" I murmured in awed reverence "Wow! It's...it's..."

"Like it?" Chris asked unnecessarily.

"I love it!" I cooed softly, unable to lie. I jerked slowly on the steel-hard shaft before continuing, "It's so fucking big!"

Chris was obviously proud of his big, thick cock and they way I was looking at him with worshipful eyes. "A lot bigger than your husband's, isn't it?" He asked in a boasting tone. "Tell me it's bigger. You like telling guys that, don't you? It makes you wet, doesn't it?"

I shivered. It was as if he was reading my mind. Helplessly, I whined submissively in response as Chris looked down at me. "It's a lot bigger. It's longer; thicker..."

I broke off in mid sentence. No longer able to contain my yearning for the huge fuck-stick throbbing in my left hand, I dove down on it. Opening my mouth as wide as possible, I immediately sucked in four inches of hot, hard cock. Chris gasped loudly as my wet mouth engulfed almost half of his broad cock-tube.

Sucking frantically, I made love to the massive hunk of cock-hose filling my mouth. Chris groaned loudly as I slurped and sucked on his hot boner like a starving waif. Gently, he pushed my head down, urging me to take more of his throbbing prick-meat into my mouth.

From the sofa, Beth's idiot boyfriend spoke up in his annoying voice. "Get you some of that! Get you some of that mouth, Bro! Nothing like pushing another guy's woman's head down onto your cock, is there?"

Too busy getting his cock sucked, Chris just mumbled and pushed down a little harder on my head. Glancing over at the other sofa, I saw that both Amy and Beth were still swapping and sharing Thomas's slender cock between their licking, sucking mouths as they fingered each other's hot, wet pussies. Thomas's eyes though were on us, watching me suck his friend's much bigger dick.

Wickedly, I opened my mouth still wider and relaxed my throat. Instantly, another four inches of cock slid down my gullet.

"Yes, Baby! Yes!" Chris praised as my lips crawled down the last bit of cock-meat remaining outside my mouth. "Fuck!"

Out of the corner of my tear-filled eyes, I could see Thomas watching in puzzled amazement. I didn't think he was smart enough to figure out I had been mocking him when I had pretended to have difficulty swallowing his smaller cock. Maybe he figured his cock had loosened up my throat enough to take Chris's cock down to the balls. Nonetheless, I was now showing him I was capable of much more than he had ever dreamed.

Moaning softly, I held Chris's cock deep in my craw and swallowed, causing my throat muscles to ripple back and forth along his meaty prick-shaft.

"Oh fuck! That's so good! You didn't even gag, Baby! That's amazing!" Chris huffed as I began to move my little, golden blonde head slowly up and own on his now thoroughly drenched erection.

"Cuuughghgh....Cuuuuuuughgh... Cuuughghgh!" I choked as my lips mashed against his heavy, cum-laden balls on each down stroke.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Chris grunted in delight as I swiftly bobbed up and down on his meaty cock-spear. "All of it! All of it!"

"Mhhhhhhuuuwaaa" I grunted as I eventually lifted my head up off his fat, swollen prick and pouted up at Chris. "It's so big!" I cooed reverentially. "I normally don't have a problem getting it all down, but I've really got to work at it with yours!"

With those words, I smirked sweetly over at Thomas. Even Amy and Beth had paused for a few moments to watch the reverence and awe I devoted to Chris's splendid cock. Thomas's face was a blank mask; he wasn't giving away anything. Amy quickly resumed sucking on his cock, but, obviously aroused from seeing me throating Chris's big dick, Beth had other ideas.

Standing up quickly, she put one foot on the arm of the couch and pushed her shaved pussy close to Thomas's face. "Lick me, Honey! Lick my hot pussy for me!"

That's when Thomas made his second mistake of the night.

Chuckling loudly, he brushed Beth off. "Hey, I've got slaves tonight. I don't have to lick pussy to get my cock sucked."

Quickly, Chris spoke up, "Come over here Beth, I'll lick your pussy for you."

Glaring at her boyfriend as she put her leg down, Beth walked over to the loveseat to join Chris and me. Again putting her foot up on the sofa's arm, she presented her moist pussy to Chris. Instantly, Chris cupped her rounded ass in both hands and pulled her shaved, pussy tight against his face. Beth's immediate moans signaled to all that Chris's lips and tongue had swiftly locked on to their target.

Thomas glared angrily at his friend, but with his own cock buried in Amy's little sucking mouth, there was really nothing he could say.

The tension quickly passed, and soon Beth's moans and sighs mingled with Chris's and Thomas's as all three got heated oral attention.

"Lick it! Lick it!" Beth whimpered softly a few minutes later as Chris eagerly devoured her hot cunt. "I'm so fucking close!"

Evidently, Amy had been fingering Beth's cunt pretty damn well as they shared Thomas's cock, because after only a few minutes of cunt-licking she was almost ready to come. Either that, or Chris was a cunt-licker extraordinaire. Now, licking just the head of Thomas's swollen cock, I watched in excitement as he licked and sucked on Beth's ready-to-burst clit.

"Yessss! Oh yessss!" Beth whimpered deliriously as Chris moaned into her hot cunt. "Right there! Right there! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

Beth's legs began to tremble uncontrollably as Chris brought her to the edge. Suddenly, with a loud, sharp squeal Beth signaled her climax.

"Yiiiiii!" Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Leaning forward into Chris, Beth came hard all over his face. Chris swiped his tongue up and down; licking frenetically all over Beth's slick, bald cunt-mound as the top-heavy brunette's pussy-cream drenched his handsome face.

For a few seconds, Beth held on, gasping and panting loudly. Then, without a word, she dropped to her knees and joined me on Chris's throbbing cock.

"Hey!" Thomas barked from the sofa where Amy was now preparing to sit on his cock. "C'mon, now!"

Beth paid him no heed. After all, he was about to sink his cock into Amy's hot little pussy; there were going to be no double-standards as far as Beth was concerned.

"Damn!" Beth moaned in appreciation at the size of Chris's cock as she prepared to suck on the head. "It's fucking thick!"

Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she sucked on the plum-sized head of Chris's leaking throbber as I kneaded his cum-clogged balls with both hands.

"Fuck her face!" I encouraged the groaning man. "Fuck that cunt's face! Choke that bitch on your dick!"

Chris looked at me in unabashed astonishment.

"It's the way I talk," I explained unapologetically. "I like filthy talk. And I like to be called names. It makes it dirtier. It's a lot more fun when it's nasty and dirty, don't ya think?"

Now grinning knowingly, Chris pushed down on Beth's head, forcing her to take in another few inches of his hot, throbbing cock.

"Hey Thomas," he announced mockingly, "You're right. There really is nothing like pushing another guy's woman's head down onto your cock!"

Thomas swallowed timidly, as if he wanted to say something in return, but Amy was now bouncing her hot little ass up and down swiftly as she rode his cock with abandon, making moot any point Thomas wished to raise. Her back was to us and her arms were tight around Thomas's neck as she clung to him snugly, her firm tits pressed tight against his upper chest.

"Unnghhhhh! Unghhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Unghhhhhh!" The tiny blonde whimpered as she circled her lithe hips around an around as if stirring her pussy-hole with Thomas's throbbing cock. "Fuck it, Tommy! Fuck it!"

Thomas cupped Amy's tight little butt in both hands and kissed her hotly as she posted up and down. She bucked wildly, her long blonde hair streaming behind her, as the sounds of their hot fucking filled the room. Thomas was groaning loudly, his fingers digging tight into Amy's squirming ass-cheeks.

"That's a boy, Tommy," I thought to myself. "You're this close to losing Beth, you might as well fuck her friends while you've got the chance!"

Returning my attentions back to Chris's cock, I gently sucked on his overstuffed balls while Beth nursed on his fat cock-head. He tossed his head from side to side, luxuriating in the sensation of two hot, slutty mouths on his cock and nuts. Using my tongue, I prodded his balls gently, chasing them around his nut-sack with determination. Looking up at him with twinkling eyes, I sucked one ball deep into my mouth and basted it with sizzling hot saliva. Grunting loudly, I spit out the soaked orb and then eagerly sucked in its twin. Back and forth I went, sucking first one hot ball, then the other, before letting the cum-swollen globes plop free from my greedy mouth.

With Beth sucking hard on his prick-tip, and me stuffing my mouth with his balls, Chris was getting close to exploding. I felt his balls draw up tighter and tighter and I knew it would not be long before his glorious prick erupted. Impatiently, I pulled his cock from Beth's mouth and sank my own mouth down over it. Ignoring Beth's whines of protest, I let my lips crawl all the way down his fat cock-shaft until the throbbing tube was almost completely embedded in my mouth and throat. Chris groaned loudly and his cock began to pulse and twitch erratically. When Beth sucked both his balls into her mouth, our lips almost met in some sort of obscene kiss as we moaned incessantly. I knew Chris could not see it, but the implied vision, coupled with all the hot suction proved too much for him. With a loud bellow, he pushed against the back of both our heads, ensuring we could not move away as he ejaculated.

Our mouths full, Beth and I nonetheless urged Chris to cum with cock- and ball-muffled moans of yearning, "Cummmmppppghhhh! Cuummppppphggghhhhh!"

Chris's cock bucked violently and a huge stream of gooey sperm suddenly coated my cock-stuffed throat. Kicking and jerking, his fat jizz-stick spewed forth a frothy load of sizzling hot cock-cream. Some of the sticky, viscous liquid backed up in my throat, and oozed back out of my widely stretched mouth, dribbling onto his balls and Beth's swollen lips. Like me, Beth moaned soulfully as she hungrily sucked the hot, sticky goo into her ravenous mouth.

Chris groaned loudly, urging us to eat and swallow his creamy load. "Eat it! Ohhhhhhhh! Eat it! Unggggggh! Eat that cum! Keep sucking! Keep sucking!"

After a few more seconds it was done. Chris's balls were thoroughly drained of sticky cum and my little tummy was again full of hot ball-batter. Lifting my head of Chris's still jerking fuck-stick, I kissed Beth deeply. She slid her moist tongue into my scummy mouth, eagerly seeking any remnants of Chris's sticky cum-load.