Nurses Become Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Share!" She murmured into my mouth, holding my head between her open hands. "Share it!"

Over on the couch, Thomas was seconds away from blowing his own load into Amy's churning, squeezing cunt. Seeing Chris squirt my belly full of sperm, coupled with the tightness of Amy's sticky pussy-hole was too much for him to take. I didn't have a good view of his face, but I could well imagine the ecstasy etched upon it as he prepared to unload in Amy's tight quim.

Amy had slowed her pumping almost to a standstill, and was hotly licking and sucking on Thomas's ear, cooing in her little girl voice. Just the head and an inch or two of cock-shaft was encased in Amy's tight twat, as the cute little teaser slowly circled her ass over Thomas's lap. Finally with a grunt of release and a sudden upwards heave, Thomas impaled Amy fully with his spurting cock. Not moving her hips at all, Amy continued to tease and please his ear and neck as Thomas filled her hot hole with sizzling sperm After a few moments Amy slumped forward and laid her head on Thomas's chest as he crested down from his orgasm.

After watching Thomas seed Amy's cunt, my own pussy was on fire and desperate for attention. I was prepared to beg Beth to lick my pussy, but Chris delighted and surprised me. Pulling me up in front of him onto the love seat, he turned me on my side, my back to him as he positioned himself on his side. Holding his fat, heavy cock by the base, he slotted it at the entrance of my cunt-channel. I squirmed with need, trying to force the meaty fuck-tool up my dripping wet cunt-hole.

"You stayed hard!" I muttered in surprised pleasure. "I sucked you off, and that big fucking thing stayed hard!"

"Hard enough to fuck that cunt," Chris murmured. "You make me so fucking hot with that little tight body and your nasty fucking mouth; I'd stay hard for you all the time."

My head spun at Chris's sweet words and I shivered in delight at the sentiment. That said, I had to at least pretend this fuck was just due to a lost bet. "Fuck me good, Baby. This is the only chance you're going to get, so you better make it good."

"Is that so?" Chris asked, seeing right through my nonchalant attitude. "I don't believe you. I think you're gonna be wanting this cock a lot in the future. Maybe if you ask nicely, I'll let you fuck it from time to time. Whenever you man's deployed, I'll come over and keep you from getting lonely at nights."

"I can't believe he's so fucking conceited," I thought to myself. "You fucking..."

Before I could complete my though, Chris's fat prick began to slide slowly up my tiny twat.

"Unnngggg!" I moaned loudly as my clenching pussy-chute grudgingly spread for Chris's stout fuck-staff. "Fuck me! Ohhh! God! Yessssss!"

Panting softly in my ear, Chris took his sweet time working his plump pussy-pleaser all the way up my barely yielding slut-hole. After long moments, I felt him bottom out in me, my cunt stretched as wide as I could ever remember.

My voice catching, I could not restrain myself from telling Chris how good his cock felt, "It's sooo good! Push it in deep. Give it all to me! Split that cunt open! God! I'm so tight around your big cock!"

Immediately, trying to establish superiority, Chris smugly whispered back, "Thick, isn't it? This cock is going to own your pussy before tonight is over."

Chris's boastful words caused my pussy to flood his cock with hot, slippery cunt oil as I envisioned completely surrendering all my married fuck-holes to his wonderful cock.

Reaching one had around to stroke my swollen clit, Chris begin to slowly power his cock in and out of my sizzling cunt-chute. My clit throbbed with need as Chris expertly massaged and caressed the hard little nub. Whimpering and sighing softly, I clamped down hard on the fat throbbing cock, the searing friction burning deep inside me.

I was already close. Sucking cock and watching all the other hot action had me soaring. Now, with Chris's meaty dick tightly packing my cunt and his finger stroking my clit, my body trembled with pleasure. My breathing grew shallow, little puffs of breathe escaping my wide open mouth as Chris rubbed harder and harder on my sensitive clit.

I mentally chided myself for letting Chris get me so hot, so fast. I'd always been a fast cummer, and after sucking off two cocks and watching Amy's little cunt get filled with gobs of goo, I was desperate to pop. Still, I didn't want Chris to think that his cock had anything to do with my impending orgasm, so I tried hard to hold off.

It was in vain; Chris definitely knew how to fuck a slut. He realized I was about to cum and knew what to say to guarantee I could not hold back. Rubbing hard on my throbbing clit, he punched his fat cock in and out of my drenched twat and hissed in my ear, "Cum all over it, you fucking slut. Little married whore cumming all over another man's cock. Nothing hotter than creaming a new dick, is there, Kathy? Cum on it! Cum all over it, you little whore!"

Despite my best efforts to hold back, my pussy exploded all over Chris's probing cock. I was determined, however, not to give him the satisfaction of hearing me howling my head off like I usually did when I came; instead, I whimpered and moaned pitifully as my cunt fluttered crazily on the thick chunk of meat buried in it. Desperate to regain some modicum of control, I clamped down as hard as I could on Chris's throbbing cock. The brash bastard may have made me cum quickly, but I was going to milk his stiff prick off in my blistering hot cunt just as fast.

Much to my chagrin, Chris was on to me. Burying his fuck-stick to the balls up my climaxing pussy, he whispered boldly, "Squeeze as hard as you want, Kitten; you're no where close to making me cum. Your cute little kitty pussy still has as a lot of work ahead of it."

"Whuuuaaahhhh!" I bleated helplessly as my pussy convulsed even harder on Chris's unyielding boner. I tried desperately not to cry out my pleasure as my body shuddered and shook uncontrollably. I didn't want Chris to know how hard he'd made me cum; it'd only make him more unbearable, but my traitorous pussy gave me away.

"That's it, Kathy, you little slut! Squeeze that cock! Squeeze that fucking cock! Make that little pussy cum on it!" Chris urged smugly.

Huge spasms wracked my elfin body as I came hard on Chris's fat cock. As I lay on my side trembling from relief, Beth grabbed Chris's cock by its thick base and yanked it from my frothy fuck-hole. Sliding it into her wide-open mouth, she greedily sucked the pussy-juice soaked hunk of cock-meat halfway down her throat. She couldn't swallow nearly as much of the hard prick as I could, but she tried gamely.

"Unnghnnn! Unhghgg! Unhggghh!" Beth grunted as she stuffed her throat with Chris's rigid cock-shaft, her brown eyes open wide as she looked to him for approval.

"Yessss!" Chris grunted appreciatively. "Suck me off, Baby! Suck my cock off for Tommy Boy. Put on a good show for him! Show Tommy what a good cocksucker you are."

Chris's words had me on fire! Damn, he was a fucking asshole; he knew just what I liked to hear! I could not help myself and joined in the filthy banter.

"Blow it down her throat, Chris. Shoot it down her fucking throat. Make her swallow it! Make her! Make her drink your cum!"

As I urged him on, I looked over at Thomas. He was squeezing one of Amy's pert tits as she sat on his lap, but his full attention was on his girlfriend sucking off Chris's monster cock. His face was flushed and his eyes wide; I could not tell if he was proud of Beth or pissed at her for wantonly sucking off another guy right in front of him.

Scrambling up from the couch, I kneeled next to my busty cock-sucking friend on the floor. Grinning wickedly, I suddenly changed my mind about seeing Chris cream Beth's mouth. "Fuck her, Chris! Fuck that cunt's pussy! She wants that big fucking cock in her, don't you Bethy?"

Moaning around a slobbery mouthful of hard prick-meat, Beth nodded her head as best as she could. Quickly rising from her knees, she moved forward and straddled Chris's muscular thighs. Grasping the towering fuck-stick in one hand, Beth sat down smoothly, impaling herself in one push on Chris's wonderful cock.

"Unghgh!" she grunted loudly as Chris's cock filled her hot hole.

"Tell him!" I hissed saucily in Crisis ear. "Tell Thomas how good it feels."

Chris caught on quickly. "Hey man," he announced to Thomas as Beth bounced slowly up and down on his throbbing prick, gradually acclimating herself to its impressive girth. "You were wrong. There is something better than pushing another guy's girl's head down on your cock--sticking your dick up his whore's tight cunt!"

My head swum at Chris's taunting--he was better than I'd hoped for!

"Fuck that cock, Beth!" He barked authoritatively. "Show Tom over there how much you love fucking my cock! Let him see what a cock-slut you are."

Plucking my rock-hard little nipples harshly, I joined in the fun. Keening loudly, I cheered Chris on lustily, "Fuck her! Fuck her cunt! Split that slut open! Make her take it! Make her take all of that big cock. C'mon Baby; fuck that bitch!"

Beth whimpered incessantly as Chris powered his cock in and out of her gooey fuck-pit, relentlessly clobbering her creaming cunt. Chewing and sucking on Chris's ear with heated passion I begged him with a quiet hiss, "Tear it up! Tear it up! Show him how to fuck a cunt, Chris. Show him how she needs it! Show him!"

Locking his arms around Beth's back, Chris proceeded to just that. His thick cock was a blur as he unremittingly pounded Beth's helpless pussy with long, hard fuck-strokes. Beth's firm, fat tits bounced widely as the whining, sobbing brunette absorbed the full impact of Chris's powerful fucking.

Over on the sofa, Thomas clenched and unclenched his fists reflexively as he watched Chris wreck his girlfriend's pussy. Doing my best to contain my satisfaction, I crawled over to Thomas. Grabbing his semi hard cock in my hand, I placed it between my heaving breasts and wrapped my hot flesh around the sticky boner.

Pouting up at him, I urged, "Fuck my titties, Tommy. Fuck my titties and cum all over 'em. Cum all over my big, pretty titties for me!"

Despite his angst at seeing his girlfriend treated like Chris's personal fuck-bitch, Thomas responded predictably. Pushing hard on the outside of my wobbling tits, he mashed the tanned orbs tightly around his cock as he hunched his hardening prick-shaft back in forth in my warm tit-flesh.

"That's a boy!" I encouraged, smirking at the tormented man, "Fuck Kathy's tits. Fuck 'em hard. Like Chris is doing to Beth...hard!"

I simply could not help myself from taunting and teasing as I shucked my tits back and froth along Thomas's hard cock. "Listen to her, Tom. Listen to that cunt getting fucked. Is she that loud when you fuck her? She always whines really loud when she's taking a big one. Listen to that bitch howl!"

Glancing back, I saw that Chris now had Beth on her hands and knees and was pummeling her bald cunt from behind. Beth was groaning and keening loudly as Chris grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and pulled hard. Looking over at Thomas and me, he grinned broadly and then slapped Beth's churning ass with an open hand, "Smack!"

"Yeah!" I howled with lust. "Beat her ass! Spank that fucking bitch!"

Beth whimpered as Chris peppered her ass with sharp stinging slaps, the sound ringing throughout the room. "Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!"

As Thomas plowed my pillowy tits, I hissed wickedly to him. "Tell him to slap her ass! Make him slap her big fat ass! Tell him to turn her slutty ass red!"

Despite his initial reticence at seeing his girlfriend used by his buddy, Thomas was growing more and more aroused. "Slap that slut's ass!' He snarled at Chris. "Slap it hard, make her little ass sting!"

Beth howled loudly as Chris did just that. Every few seconds, a sharp slap would peal out as Chris plowed Beth's cunt from behind. Beth's big tits swayed rapidly back and forth as Chris's thighs collided with the firm fleshiness of her rounded ass-cheeks. Pulling tight on her hair, he yanked her head back and leaned forward to kiss her. From Beth's very eager response I knew that Thomas had just lost a girlfriend.

"Fuck me!" Beth moaned loudly as she broke off their hot kiss. "Fuck me hard, Baby! Fuck my pussy hard! Give it to me good, Baby. I need it so bad! Just fuck it!"

Amy moved from her position next to Thomas on the sofa and was now kneeling next to Chris, kissing him and "helping" him to fuck Beth.

"Fuck her!" The hot little blonde moaned hotly. "Fuck her hard! Do it really hard and fast. She likes that! Make her cum so I can have my turn."

Thomas's hard cock throbbed between my soft, smooth tits as he watched Chris nail his squirming, whimpering girlfriend. My intent was to make sure Thomas would long for, and never receive, another night with me, so I knew had to make it memorable

"Wanna fuck my ass, Tommy boy? Wanna stick your big fat dick up Kathy's little butt?"

A strained smile appeared on Thomas's lips. He knew I didn't like him, and I'd been taunting him all evening with Chris's superior prowess and by encouraging Chris to fuck his girlfriend. Here was his golden opportunity to get even.

"C'mon Tommy, fuck my tight little ass." I encouraged. "Make me scream and holler. Show me how you fuck a little slut's ass. C'mon, Baby. Fuck my ass before Chris comes over here and has to do it for you. Pack my ass, Baby...if you can."

Grabbing me by the hands, the angry, soon-to-be jilted boyfriend led me to the end of the couch. Bending me over the arm, he adjusted me so my head was down on the cushion with my pert little ass high in the air. Quickly, he got behind me and shoved his throbbing-hard cock up my soaking wet pussy-hole.

"Not there, you stupid mother-fucker!" I howled at him with pretend annoyance. "Fuck me up the ass. Stick it right up my fucking ass! Don't you know what the fuck you're doing? Bang my fucking ass now, you fucking stupid bastard!"

I'm sure both Chris and Thomas were shocked at my foul-mouthed outburst, but Beth and Amy knew what I was doing: the more annoyed the offended man, the better the grudge fuck!

Shaken, Chris wrenched his cock out of my now dripping pussy and tried to cram it straight up my writhing ass. He grunted in frustration as his first frenzied attempt missed and his cock slide harmlessly up my ass crease, between my tanned ass-mounds. Regrouping, he made another attempt to stab my asshole, but again, his aim was a bit off, and his cock-shaft skimmed between the tight folds of my butt-cheeks.

"C'mon fucker!" I bleated in what was now a cry of urgent need. "Stick it up my ass! Fuck me up the ass with that cock! Do it!"

Thomas got it right on the third try, and we both groaned in exquisite bliss as his cock-head bulled past my tight ass-ring.

"There it is. There it is, Bitch!" Thomas hissed victoriously into my ear as he drove his cock all the way up my barely yielding asshole. "I'm gonna fuck your little ass off! I'm gonna drill your fucking cock-teasing ass!"

His body draped on top of mine, Thomas roughly pushed my face into the couch cushion and commenced hammering his cock up my puckered ass-hole.

"Unhghg! Unghggh! Unmhfffg!" I grunted loudly, the sound muffled by the soft cushions as Thomas assaulted my squirming ass with his throbbing cock.

"Lemme hear you tease now, cunt!" Thomas grunted as he grabbed my by the hair and pulled my head back. "Not so fucking talkative now, are ya? Not with my cock up your fucking ass. Tease me now, you cock-sucking, bitch! Lemme hear it!"

Even though Thomas would never be on my list of my top 100 fucks, his newfound aggressiveness excited me greatly and I rubbed frantically at me clit as he tapped my tight ass. "Meow....meow..." I softly mewled. "Fuck my ass. Fuck your pretty kitty's ass!"

A huge part of Thomas must have resented the fact that Chris had upstaged him on his big night. I guess he blamed me for that, because he was sure taking it out on my tight, helpless little ass!

"Shut up, Bitch!" He barked, his breath coming in huge pants. "Shut the fuck up!"

Again, he forcefully pushed my face deep into the sofa cushions and pounded my up-thrust ass. My nimble fingers stroked and petted my hard little clit rapidly—I was determined to cum before Thomas shot his sizzling load up my ass-guts. Over the sound of Thomas's thighs smacking hard against my sweaty ass-cheeks, I heard Beth's unmistakable grunts and moans of climax as she came all over Chris's fat cock-stick. Thomas, too, recognized the familiar sounds, and he rammed his cock even faster into my itchy ass-chute as he heard Chris make his girlfriend cum.

My head was spinning from the lack of air, and from the prickly sensations blazing through my ass and clit. The knowledge that Thomas was listening to his girlfriend cum all over another man's dick, while his dick was ramming my cock-starved ass, was more than I could take. Without warning, my clit detonated and my petite body shuddered and shook in a massive orgasm.

Wrenching my head out from under Thomas's hand, I turned my head to the side and grunted loudly in release, "Ohhh fuck! Ohh God! Fuck! Fuck it you bastard! Fuck it! Fuck it Fuck it! Fuck it!"

My clenching, writhing ass, locked down hard on Thomas's slender prick-tube and there was nothing he could do except hold on for the ride. As I bucked and jerked spasmodically, Thomas loudly grunted his own release, and I felt his spewing cock jerk and buck in my ass-chute as he flooded my hot butt-hole with molten jism.

Turning my head to look over my shoulder at the Beth's soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, I urged him on. "Fill that hole, Fucker. Fill it up. Shoot that shit up me!"

It was over a few seconds later. My body still twitched and quivered when Thomas eased his semi-sift cock out of my well-fucked ass, and I debated sucking it hard again before rejected the idea as being far too kind to the jerk.

I'd long lost track of the activities on the love seat, but evidently Chris had basted Beth's cunt with a healthy dose of cum-cream, because Amy was lying flat on her tummy licking out Beth's wrecked, gooey hole while Beth and Chris exchanged soft kisses.


Ignoring Thomas, I made my way over to the other spent lovers and exchanged hot kisses with both Beth and Chris.

"Still think I'm stuck up?" I asked Chris running my moist, nimble tongue all around his ear.

"No. Not at all," Chris responded with a grin. "Still think I'm an arrogant jerk."

"As a matter of act, I do," I replied earnestly. "But now I'm not so sure it's a bad thing. It's a shame though, that you weren't nicer to me before; you and I could have had some fun together.

Chuckling, softly, confidently, Chris mumbled, "We're still gonna have some fun together Lt. Just you wait and see."

A few hours later, I lay in my bed at home, blissful thinking about how arrogant and conceited Chris had been and also how well he'd used my tight little pussy.

"Oh well," I thought to myself, "With a cock that big and that much talent, he has every right to be. I really would like to have him fuck me again..."

Rolling onto my side, I gently shook him awake. "Chris? Let's do it again, Baby? Come on fuck my ass again. Please....?"