Nymphomania Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood before my young lover in bra and panties, both matching in maroon with black lace on all of the edges. My garter belt holding up the stockings was black, so were the stockings. The young man raised his arms to indicate he wanted me to move closer to him on the bed. I did and he pressed his lips to the patch of bare skin below my garter belt and above my panties while hugging my body to him, his hands roaming sensually over my arse cheeks, his fingers stealing under the leg band of my panties.

I dropped both hands onto the top of his head and pressed his face to my body just above the pubic bone. His lips kept moving and then his chin was pushing my panties down and those lips found their way to the top of my labial slit, managing to uncover my clit.

My legs were shaking as his tongue and lips went to work on my stiffening clit, his hands having shucked my panties all the way down to join my dress around my feet. I lifted one foot out of the shackle of my discarded clothing so I could spread my legs wider to allow my young lover better access to the intimate treasures he was uncovering.

My body was trembling internally as his lips and tongue worked unrelentingly on my clitoris until I felt a big O washing over me rapidly and my body slumped against his still seated body, sagging within the hug of his arms as the early climax overwhelmed my body.

When I was able to again stand upright on my own two feet and my heavy gasping breaths had settled, I told him, "This is supposed to be your night Josh, everything we do tonight we are doing for your pleasure, not mine."

"That was for my pleasure, I enjoy licking you down there, I like the taste of you. Call it my medical research if you like, checking how good a sexy woman's juices taste."

"Ha ha, you're such a funny guy, I like that about you. I hope you find a wonderful woman of your age sometime soon, you deserve to have someone permanent who can give you heaps of pleasure."

"I've got plenty of time for that, Mrs. Mitchell."

"Yes, I guess you have, you've got the world at your feet."

I pulled out of the hold of his arms around my hips and took a step back, "You distracted me Josh, I'm still wearing some items ... I want to be naked for you." I glanced down at his lap, his cock standing tall and proud, rock hard, the skin stretched taut and shiny. I can do something with that.

My hands slipped to the catch on my bra, releasing it to allow my boobs to spring free of their confinement. I stepped forward again, bending my knees to perch either side of Josh's hips where he still sat. My abundant breasts were now at his eye level and he slurped a nipple in between his lips and sucked on it vigorously.

"Just like a baby suckling, but I regret you won't get any milk from them."

"I wish I could," he murmured, his lips pressing firmly against my mounds, roaming all over.

I enjoyed his oral attention to my breasts and nipples for several minutes before pulling away, "Sorry Josh, it's ended up being all about me again."

"I don't mind, Mrs. Mitchell."

"No, come on, I want to do something for you. Lie back Josh, you were saying that I never get to finish my blow jobs on you."

His eyes lit up and he shuffled further back onto the bed so he could lay flat on his back, his hard-on pointing unerringly and stiffly at the ceiling. I clambered up alongside his body and smiled at him briefly before opening my mouth and closing my lips over the head of his cock, his tip already releasing bubbles of pre-cum.

At last, I gave Josh the full treatment, a blow job that concentrated on releasing his cum from his balls, but slowly building up so he derived maximum pleasure from it until eventually, it felt like his cock exploded within my mouth, his cum splashing in bursts against the back of my throat. With several gulps, I swallowed down every last drop of his life-creating fluid.

I didn't release his cock from between my lips until it began to deflate somewhat and when I did, I smiled up at him, his eyes intently watching my every move.

"You still have some on your top lip," he informed me and my tongue darted out and licked it inside, "Oh man, that was the greatest!"

"Your first big pleasure for the night Josh, but the real biggie is still to come, right?"

"Oh, you mean anal? Are you sure its alright for us to do that?"

"Why wouldn't it be Josh? I have no problems with it. I I told you that Mark and I used to do it a lot when we first got married."

"Why don't you do it much anymore?"

"Oh I don't know, no specific reason, I guess it was just a phase we went through. Nothing bad happened, we do still both like it. In fact, I must suggest he do me there when he gets home. We will want to rediscover sex again after so long without."

"From tomorrow!"

"Yes Josh, from tomorrow. I can't believe that at last the moment is here. It's been such a worrying time that I began to think that tomorrow would never get here. Don't get me wrong Josh, I have more than enjoyed ... in fact, I've been thrilled the way you stepped in and kept my body, my needs, from going off the rails. I will forever be grateful to the way you saw me through this little crisis in my life. I wish I didn't have to stop seeing you after tonight, but you must understand there's no other way. I can't have the complication of two men in my life."

"I do understand, Mrs. Mitchell. It does make me sad to think I won't see you ever again, but I know why."

"Come on Josh, let's not be maudlin, tonight is all about you and me and we have until breakfast time to enjoy it all. So what's next?"

"Oh, give me some time to recharge the batteries."

"Sure, but while we're waiting, why don't you feast yourself some more on these," and I presented my breasts in front of his face. I still wore the garter belt and stockings as I rolled onto my back and Josh raised up to hover over my chest, his lips and tongue quickly moving to devour my breasts and nipples.

I enjoyed his rapt attention to my twin mammary's. Our pace was slow and lazy and after a while I reached out to play with his cock while revelling in the constant treatment to my breasts.

When I had him hard again, I offered Josh the fulfilment of his big wish, "So, are you ready for the big moment, your first anal experience?"

"Now, can we do it now?" He sounded genuinely excited.

"I told you we would and now you're hard again, there's nothing to stop us."

"Oh fuck, what do I do first?"

"Well, for a start, you can see if there's some spare pillows in the closet, most hotels have some."

The young man jumped up out of the bed eagerly and found two firm pillows, bringing them back to the bed. I took them from him and laid them about halfway down the bed, one on top of the other, and then I lay face down, my tummy over the two pillows, raising my arse high. I spread my legs wide, parting my cheeks, exposing all of my intimate bits to the young man's avid gaze.

"Josh, my purse is over there on the coffee table, there's a tube of lube in it, can you bring that over here please."

I watched him go to my purse, rummage inside and his hand came out with my silicone-based lube tube. He brought it over and stood with his knees leaning against the bed, staring intently down at my exposed parts.

"Ok Josh, start spreading some of that on your cock and in my arse."

He crawled across the bed to me and I lay waiting while he attended to spreading the lube all over his cock shaft and the tip. Then, I felt his fingers on the smooth skin of my arse cheeks, but no lube yet. Taking me completely by surprise, Josh actually pressed his lips onto my cheeks and I let out a sigh of pleasure, "Ummm! That's nice!"

Getting bolder, his tongue actually licked within the crease of my cheeks, up close to my tiny pucker, "Ummm! Even better, oh where did you learn to do that?"

"I've seen it in movies."

"Porno movies?"

"Might have been," he sounded defensive.

"That's fine Josh, you can learn some stuff from those."

Just when I thought he might even get bold enough to lick me right on my anal ring, I felt the chill of the lube as he began spreading it all around my pucker.

"You'll need to slip that greased finger inside me too," I informed him and he complied, pressing very gently until my sphincter allowed entry to his digit.

"Do you think that's enough?" he checked after moving that greasy finger all around inside my arse.

"Maybe a bit more, you can never have enough."

His finger slipped out and returned with another glob.

"Ok, that should do it. Now, gently press your cock against my sphincter the same way you did with your finger."

I felt the much larger knob of his cock lodge at the tiny pucker of my anal ring and then gradually I felt him applying gentle pressure. My sphincter rebelled briefly as I endeavoured to relax my pelvic muscles. Then, pressing more firmly, I felt Josh's cock pushing through the fragile barrier and that feel of enormity as his cock-head pushed into my arse.

He did well ... I guess his medical knowledge helped him to know to be gentle in his movements. I had only limited discomfort and not for long. Once I had adjusted to having his cock back there, he began to give me an absorbing anal fuck, slowly building up and in the end, thrusting himself firmly in and out of my bum until with one final push, the cum burst forth inside me from his spasming cock tip.

It was only just midnight and already we had fulfilled Josh's two requests. The remainder of the night lay ahead of us, so long as Josh could keep getting his pecker up.

I didn't get much sleep this night in the hotel room. Josh was insatiable, perhaps because he knew this was his last opportunity for uninhibited sex with a woman nearly double his age ... a woman who brought to the bed so much experience from having this constant appetite for more and more sex. I lost count of how many times I came and I think my young stud managed to blow four times, wonderfully depositing in all three of my openings.

I felt very sad when we finished our room service breakfast and then returned to bed to lay together one final time. Josh had managed to somehow manufacture some cum to give me that final burst. As I climaxed just ahead of his last finish, my emotions somehow overwhelmed me. I hugged his body to mine and before I could stop to assess their appropriateness, I blurted out, "Oh my God, I love you Josh!"

I had become emotionally ensnared in the moment. There was no way that I seriously felt it. He had meant a lot to me these past few weeks, having come to me in my time of greatest sexual need and staying for three weeks to give me everything I needed. I appreciated every kiss, every hug, every suck of his lips on my nipples, every beautiful probing entry by that gorgeous cock, every firm driving thrust, every orgasm ... but loving him? No, I did not! I loved my husband and I was finally about to be reunited with him, an hour or two from now ... to take him home to our bed later today. The mind does strange things and somehow I had uttered words of love in this intense final moment of passion with the young man who had helped me so.

The last time I saw Josh was watching him depart across the hotel lobby as I stood waiting at the reception desk to check out after our sinful night in the 15th floor room.

I had brought a change of clothes for demure daywear to go greet my husband at the hospital, having packed away all of my sexy lingerie in a brown overnight bag that I placed in the trunk of my car.

Yes, the last thing I did before leaving the hotel room this morning was to shower thoroughly -- admittedly not alone - hoping to wash away any traces of Josh and that aroma that surrounds the vital parts when they have been engaged in all-night sex.

It was so good to see Mark on his feet and dressed in street clothes when I arrived to pick him up at the hospital. We completed the paperwork formalities and walked arm-in-arm out to my car. I opened the trunk and deposited his overnight bag -- brown, matching mine that was already there -- and I made a mental note not to confuse the bags and let Mark pick up mine when we reached home. How would he feel to open a brown bag and find on the top, a pair of my panties, the crotch-piece caked in cum from another man?

It wasn't quite midday when we arrived home. The kids were off at work and college respectively, so we had our big rambling house to ourselves. Mark steered me directly upstairs to our bedroom. "I don't know how you've been able to cope these past few weeks," he said as we shed our clothes and climbed into bed, "you must have been climbing the walls from your hypersexuality."

The moment of truth, my husband knew more than anyone how bad things get for me when I don't get that sexual relief regularly, "Oh you know me Mark, I'm a resilient old girl, I worked all my toys over, used up quite a few batteries."

"But you've never had to go this long before."

This was what I had feared, an inquisition on how I had managed to get by without having a man's cock inserted into me almost daily. Well, of course I hadn't! But Mark could only guess and I wasn't about to spoil his homecoming by revealing how I managed to get through his many weeks stay in hospital.

I distracted him by taking hold of his strong erection while my lips went to his neck and I planted a love bite there. "A hickey," he said in surprise, "oh you make me feel very young again."

"That's good, I like young. Should we play at both of us being young again. Say 22, that's how old I was when we first met."

We play-acted in bed that I was 22 and virginal -- that's a laugh -- but he liked the novelty of it as he pretended to break me in gently before our fuck became more vigorous and we both came powerfully. When our first one in weeks was done, we lay back alongside each other, staring at the ceiling.

How wonderfully reassuring and fulfilling it had been to again feel my Mark's great cock spasming deep inside me, delivering his special antidote to all of my desperate demons that come to me in the darkest days of my hypersexuality.

"Oh my God, I've needed you, needed to feel you inside me for so long now."

He raised the dreaded subject of my medical condition once more, "The whole time I've been in hospital Lisa, I've been wondering how you've managed. It must have been hard, very hard for you."

"Difficult Mark, I prefer to call it difficult."

"I don't know how you coped, you should have had some help, I'd have understood."

Was that my opening to say something, how could I phrase it? "I did Mark, I got some help, I had to, you were gone so long."

"What kind of help did you get Lisa?"

"There was this boy ... well, young man I guess, really! He was 22, studying medicine, he's going to be a doctor one day. I found his name on a board at the supermarket ... he did the pool three days a week and he mowed the lawns, cut them well, about every ten days. The grass seemed to be growing so fast, you know how it gets in the heat of late summer and all."

"What's his name?"

"His name ... oh, err ... his name was Josh, nice boy!"

"Will I get to meet him, I'd like to thank him for helping you get through?"

"No, no need for that, I paid him for his time for all that he did. He's gone, we won't need him here now that you're home."

"That's good honey! Yes, as I said, it must have been so very hard for you, I'll bet you were relieved having him around ... this, err ... Josh, here to help you."

"Yes it was Mark, so hard and a huge relief. But darling, you're back now and that's all that matters."

Mark is an astute man, I'll never know how much he thought he knew because nothing more has ever been said about how my body managed through those long days while Mark was in hospital nor any further reference to Josh. We had a coming home party for Mark on the following weekend, Carla and Brad were here. Mark was polite and acknowledged Brad at the beginning and end of the evening, but I never saw them in any conversation throughout the evening. As Mark and I farewelled friends at the door at the end of the night, Brad gave me a polite peck on the cheek and Carla was for once discreet.

The End