O O Calcutta Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers

Deepa gave a squeal of pleasure, flipped back on her chest, threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him full and square on his lips, while grinding her crotch, her pubes, her cunt against his raging erection.

"Deepa-di," Teesta addressed Deepa respectfully as an elder sister, "let me help you get Pandey-ji's pole into your hole." She slid one hand between Deepa's thighs and grabbed hold of Pandey-ji's prick and pushed it into the crack of Deepa's cunt. Then with her other hand she pushed her butt down into his crotch.

It took a while for the pole to find the hole as Teesta held the erection and Deepa moved her hips this way and that until a sudden yell of pleasure announced that Pandey-ji's tool had found its target. She wriggled her hips, pressed down on the stiffie at her crotch and gave a shriek as its big, thick, bulbous head started to poke and prod her in her cunt. It would have been easier if Pandey-ji could thrust into her but Deepa more than made up for his passivity as she bore down with bigger and firmer thrusts until she managed to have it stuck fully inside her cunt.

The presence of a big, thick prick stuck deep inside her cunt made Deepa go ballistic. Pandey-ji had already slipped off her bra but she showed no such consideration to the old man's shirt - she simply ripped it off and buried her face in the dense white hairs of his chest. Teesta and Rudra watched as the naked Deepa climbed on top of the equally naked Pandey-ji, now on his back on the sofa, and pressed herself on him - clasped lip-to-lip, chest-to-breast, prick-to-cunt. Pandey-ji was squeezing her tits, teasing her nipples and Deepa was thrashing around on his chest, wriggling her hips and feeling the rock hard erection poking and prodding deep inside her cunt.

But even though Pandey-ji was as hard as a pole, there was no sign of even any pre-cum leaking out! On the other hand, the constant poke and prod of the shaft between her legs was starting a "mexican wave" of excitement around Deepa's body and before long she was almost frothing at the mouth and screaming gibberish. Teesta and Rudra watched in amazement as Deepa came out with a howling screaming orgasm and then collapsed on Pandey-ji's chest. Then she slowly slid off his body and sat down on the ground, between his legs and smiled coyly at Teesta and her son.

"Wow Deepa-di," Teesta was grinning at her, "what a fantastic performance. I am sure that the Boss has never had such an experience before."

"Never," agreed Pandey-ji.

"But Boss how come you never came inside me? I was expecting a flood inside..."

"No Deepa, that flood is difficult for me. I get erect but I cannot ejaculate."

"Not at all?"

"There is a way, but it is not easy..."

"Perhaps, we could find a way."

"It's not that we have not thought about it Deepa-di," whispered Teesta, "there is a lot that we want from you and your son."

"Me? what about you, Teesta," Deepa was curious, "and how does Rudra figure here."

"The night is still young, Deepa," Pandey-ji's voice was almost inaudible, "and there are many things that you are yet to know about."

One of the reasons for Deepa's attack of sexual excitement and the subsequent massive orgasm was the fact that the had been fucked by someone other than her son after so many years! She felt curiously liberated as she picked up another glass of sparkling wine and casually turned to face her son Rudra and his new friend Teesta.

"Am I the only one who likes a fuck? What are you two up to? Playing Ludo?"

Obviously, this was not the first time that Rudra was seeing Deepa without her clothes, but still the sight of his freshly fucked mother, sweat still glistening on her face, standing naked in front of him, was very exciting. She had a glass of wine in her hand, her breasts were barely covered with her long hair falling, and flowing over them and she was playing with the tangled curls of her pubic bush!

"What a fantastic fuck scene Ma," smirked Rudra. "Far better than either Rii or Sharon Stone..."

"But now let's get the movie Chatrak, and get Paoli Dam here to get her cunt licked."

Rudra went across to the computer keyboard to download the next movie while Teesta took Deepa aside.

"Didi," she whispered, "there is something that I need to tell you, before Rudra gets to know."

"What?"

"Feel this," and she pressed Deepa's hands into her own crotch and Deepa was shocked to feel a small bundle of hardness!"

"Are you?"

"Yes, didi," answered Teesta. "I am a hijra, a transgender, with a body that is somewhat like a man but with the heart and soul of a woman."

"That explains a lot..."

"I hope that will not cause a problem Didi."

"No my dear Teesta, a hijra, a transgender, is an integral part of the Indian socio-sexual experience."

"What about Rudra?"

"What about him? I will sort it out in a minute.... Rudra," she called, "come here."

"Yes Ma."

"You are just about to see, and experience, something that very few have the good fortune to have."

"What?"

"You have read about Shiva as Ardha-Narishwar, the half god, half goddess both manifesting themselves in the same body."

"Yes..."

"Then let me present to you Teesta, a living incarnation of Shiva as the Ardha-Nariswhar," announced Deepa and with one quick movement, she pulled Teesta's dress over her head and threw it away. There was a collective gasp as Teesta, spun away and raised her hands over her head in a lazy arc to reveal the grace, power and the incredible eroticism of her naked body.

For a moment, Rudra was struck dumb, as he took in Teesta's delicately chiselled face, framed inside her flowing locks, the large, limpid eyes, the high cheekbones, the pouting lips glistening with a 1000 watts smile and then again there was the powerful, gym-polished biceps and the strong shoulders. Her breasts were not too big or pendulous but were shaped like dainty Malda mangoes, with nipples already erect in their big, smooth areolas. Her flat, muscled belly ended in a clean shaven pubis and instead of the crack of her cunt there was a small penile appendage and two nutlike balls nestling in a shrivelled scrotum. Leading down from her waist were her two long, and well-muscled, legs but what most interesting was that tied to each of her thighs were two tiny guns!

After giving her audience a few seconds to overcome the inevitable shock of seeing a naked transgender, Teesta brought her hands down and in one graceful and fluid motion pulled out the two guns and pointed one each at Deepa and Rudra. There was a distinct click as the safety catches were simultaneously thrown off and the guns were now armed and dangerous.

Mother and son were stunned at the sudden turn of events but then a smile cracked Teesta's lips. "Don't panic, sweethearts," she murmurred. "That was just to show off my toys."

"And they are the last line of my defence against any attacker."

"After all I am the boss' last and final bodyguard," smiled Teesta and holstered her guns.

"Not just my bodyguard, Teesta, you are also my lover, partner and sweetheart all rolled into one."

"If you hadn't picked me up from the slums where they were tormenting me, I would have this little prick chopped off and going around the city singing and dancing at residences where there has been a childbirth."

"All that is history, all that is in the past. We need to look towards the future. What next?"

"Teesta-di," whispered Rudra, "May I just hold you in my arms?"

"Of course, my dear." There was a sudden glint of a tear in her eyes as she sensed his acceptance of her as a woman.

"Then come," Rudra grabbed Teesta around her shoulders and clasped her to his chest. Teesta too grabbed his head and pulled his face into her own and started kissing her.

Deepa was happy at this happy turn of events and smiled at Pandey-ji. Leaving the young couple aside for second she turned on the 3D viewer and again the room was flooded with the 3D image of a totally naked Paoli Dam, lying on a cot and having her cunt licked by a stud. But the real was already replicating the virtual image on the floor. Teesta was on her back on the floor, writhing and screaming with pleasure as Rudra had pushed his face between her legs and was sucking at her tiny penis. Teesta pulled his hand up to her breasts and screamed as Rudra started squeezing and teasing her nipples. His lips travelled up from her penis, past her navel, over her chest and then he was biting at her nipples when Teesta screamed, "Nichey, Nichey... go down, go down," and once again Rudra went down to lick and suck her penis.

For Deepa and Pandey-ji, this was an amazing and erotic sight! Rudra and Teesta had now reconfigured themselves into a classic 69 position, sucking each other's penis. Teesta was on top, her face buried into Rudra's pubic bush and with his big erection thudding against the back of her throat. She could also feel the powerful suck of his lips against her own little penis and suddenly it seemed to shudder into life. Never had anyone excited her as much as this young boy did and a pulse of pleasure seemed to course through her body and she increased the speed and force at which she was sucking his prick.

Rudra's erection was of course big and rock hard and Teesta was busy deepthroating him. Rudra was groaning with pleasure as he felt Teesta's tongue, her teeth, lightly pinching the tightness of his taut, uncut foreskin. Teesta's tiny penis however was still flaccid. Nevertheless, as Rudra lips pulled and sucked at it and as his fingers played with her little nuts, Teesta too felt the tremors of pleasure rolling through her.

Groans and grunts of pleasure started echoing through the room as Deepa suddenly decided to get her mobile camera and started to shoot a movie and before long, the two lovers reached their climax simultaneously. Teesta gave a scream of pleasure as thick wads of cum belched out of Rudra's erection and splashed across her cheeks, her lips and on her eyelashes!

Rudra rolled away on the floor but Teesta was up on her feet in a flash! Rudra's cum was still dripping from her face but her guns were once again drawn and she was on an alert! She raised her hands in a V for victory and screamed, "I am feeling so fucking happy that I wish I could shoot off with these two babies of mine!"

"Come, come my dear," Pandey-ji called her. "Come and sit on my lap..." Teesta obediently pushed the guns into their holsters tied to her thighs and cosied up to her naked boss. Pandey-ji cuddled her in his arms and gave her a big, wet kiss on her lips. "That was a terrific performance, sweetheart. Something that I would never have never been able to deliver with you."

"Never say that boss. You have given me something far more important, your respect and a station in my life that no one from the transgender family can ever hope to get in this blasted land."

"That is true, Pandey-ji," Deepa agreed with her, "but what is heartening is that Rudra too accepted her so readily."

"I had no choice," Rudra joined in, "Teesta was so incredibly erotic, especially with the guns, that I was transported into a strange domain of unbelievable ecstasy. Didn't really care whether my partner was a man, woman or what... it was the sheer power of a raw sexuality that had blocked out all other sensations."

"Which is why the cult of eunuchs and hijra's is so widespread in India..."

"While the western civilisation is still waking up to the significance of the LGBTQ community," chipped in Teesta.

"Well, well well... now that all that hurly burly is done, where do we crash for the night?

"The fun is over, there is some serious business left."

And throughout the night, the four of them made plans for their future!

kaypee
kaypee
377 Followers
12