2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy nodded, "Mistress, I understand, and if the job offer is still available, and knowing I'm surrendering my very life into your loving hands, I'll take the job. I'll do my very best never to disappoint you, my Mistress."

"That makes me very happy," Carolyn smiled, as she moved her hand away and changed gears, beginning Mindy's training in earnest. "Now get busy, my pet! Get me off with that eager tongue of yours."

Mindy, now wanting more than anything to get her new Mistress off, shifted to longer strokes, as if she were painting the pussy.

Carolyn moaned, "That's it, my pet."

Mindy, encouraged by her Mistress's words, kept licking and as the moans increased in passion, she moved her tongue to her clit.

"Oh, yes, you eager little pet," Carolyn moaned, her orgasm approaching rapidly. She reached and grabbed the back of Mindy's head, seizing total control, and began slowly grinding her cunt up and down against Mindy's mouth.

Mindy loved the feeling of being a helpless vessel of pleasure for her Mistress and she eagerly kept licking.

Carolyn, near orgasm, asked, "Do you want to taste your new owner's cum?"

The word 'owner' was a little more extreme for Mindy but not in disagreement with 'cherished possession', and she answered like a good submissive, "Yes, Mistress."

After another minute Carolyn announced, "I'm going to come on your pretty face, Mindy."

It was the first time the girl had heard her name in a while. Hearing her name again made her submission more personal, and she was completely okay with it. She accepted her position and was rewarded with the ultimate gift a Mistress can give a pet... her cum.

Mindy eagerly licked up the wine of love as it streamed out of Carolyn and flowed into her mouth. Mindy couldn't believe the heavenly taste and knew without a doubt she was now officially a lesbian. Probably had always been one. She had never enjoyed cock or cum, she had just done things to please her man like the world had told her she was supposed to. But this... this she exulted in and she knew she would crave it forever.

Letting go of Mindy's head, Carolyn purred, "That was very good, my pet."

Mindy looked up and giggled, "I couldn't agree more."

Carolyn smiled, "Come up here."

Mindy did and soon they were kissing. It was tender and intimate... again so different from kissing a man.

When Carolyn broke the kiss, she ordered abruptly, "Now on all fours on the couch."

"Okay," Mindy nodded, as she obeyed, praying that her Mistress was going to return the favour.

Carolyn knew that most Mistresses never licked their pets' pussies. They may fuck them with strap-ons, but never did they allow themselves to be in the position of the submissive. There was a hierarchy and a clear Mistress-and-submissive relationship, and relative physical postures were an important part of that relationship.

Carolyn however, didn't subscribe to this theory. In her domain, the Mistress and the submissive were equals, although each had a different role.

Carolyn didn't eat pussy often. It was a rarity, and normally she offered her servicing only as a precious gift to a pet that had earned it. However she always ate her pets out the first time. The first time was always intimate and almost an exchange between equals... Future encounters could include strap-on cocks, threesomes, fistings and anal sex. That said, there were different trainings, demanding of the pet different extremes tailored to satisfy each pet's individual needs. Paradoxically, for a pet to reach fulfillment she must be driven to the extreme limits of her abilities, and in practice those limits were unique to each pet.

In a sense Carolyn was Mistress and her pets were her slaves, but never in the sense that she was exploitive, even if that might often seem so on the surface. As her pets progressed through their training, each training was designed very precisely and carefully modified as needed according to the psychological needs of the pet. The bottom line was that both Mistress and pet must mutually benefit from the relationship. The benefits to the Mistress were fairly obvious, but the pet must feel loved, cared for, secure in her place, and most importantly must continually grow spiritually... yes, spiritually... in self-confidence, self-love and pride in her God-given ability to serve with a willing heart.

Carolyn had learned that each pet is different and has different desires, needs and limits. Some wanted to be pushed to the extremes of sexuality, in essence to be literally owned, some just craved a motherly figure who could guide her through a sexual journey of self-discovery.

Carolyn had a hunch that once she had discovered the deepest paths of her essence, Mindy would find herself somewhere between those two extremes. That said, her training would be carefully planned and would take time. She moved her hands to Mindy's ass and purred softly, "Such a lovely ass."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mindy replied, enjoying the hands on her ass and anticipating her long awaited orgasm.

Carolyn asked, as her right hand went to Mindy's wet pussy, "Do you want me to taste you?"

"Yessss," Mindy trembled at her touch.

"Yes, what?" Carolyn asked, the training of a full time pet under way.

"Yes... please... my adorable... Mistress," Mindy articulated her words, emphasising not only her proper role, but also the passionate love she already felt for her divine Mistress. Her body was burning and dying for sexual release.

"So wet," Carolyn said, continuing to tease the young pet. "Why are you so wet, my pet?"

"I don't know," Mindy answered, which was true. She couldn't explain why her mind and body had given themselves to this stranger with such ease or why her giving them felt so natural. And she had no idea why she found her submission so damned arousing!

"Think about it," Carolyn instructed, as she continued teasing her pet's pussy with long, slow strokes. Through experience, the Mistress knew that the submissives who became the very best pets learned very early to accept with full clarity and no resistance who they are. This was a necessary first step to a true submission, without which the pet could never really become truly comfortable with or truly commit to her role. This was best achieved through a self-declaration, a final understanding by the pet-to-be herself. Not just by parroting words, but through deep comprehension. And the earlier the better. She added, gently guiding Mindy to the correct discovery, "The answer is right there inside you."

Mindy heard the question and instantly she knew the answer. Yet admitting something so essential to her core self-worth was difficult to admit.

The reality was that Mindy had been trying to impress others her whole life, always denying her own needs... the first time and only time she had broken free of this desire to please was when she came to Los Angeles, but the reality that she had been refusing to accept was now clear... she didn't belong here. She hadn't been successful as an actress, but she had convinced herself she was doing okay. In truth she was far from okay. She had tricked herself into thinking she could overcome this ruthless west coast dog-eat-dog world.

It was now obvious to Mindy that she wasn't cut out for this life, and that she had been living in denial, not only during the months she had struggled in Los Angeles, but probably for almost all of her life. Allegoric clouds parted and virtual sunbeams shone on her upraised face as she arrived at a realisation that Carolyn's knowledgeable guidance had this instant allowed her to discover and accept.

Her spiritual core, her very essence, the purpose she had been born to fulfill could be expressed in four simple words... the need to please.

And with that seen, the next unfolding step was for her to realise with the crystal clarity of a 4k diamond why she was so wet. Why her body was burning with desire. Why her mind was allowing her to surrender to the pleasure, surrender to the pure unbridled lust that had been consuming her for the past hour. She was home. She had found, without a doubt, her purpose in life, her true identity. And a large part of that identity was that she was a sexual being. And embracing that new knowledge really turned her on! Let's do it!

Carolyn could see the young girl's eyes as revelation crystallized.

Mindy answered, her new self-awareness clarifying her submissive role in this new unexplored relationship, "Mistress, I've just uncovered a complex answer which I will be happy to explain to you whenever you wish, but the simple answer dearest Mistress is that... I'm home."

Carolyn smiled. In all her years of seduction, these were the most powerful words a pet had ever said. She replied, "That you are, my dear girl. Welcome home."

And with that, Carolyn did what she only rarely did, she licked a pet's pussy.

"Oh, yes," Mindy moaned, the moment she felt the tongue on her pussy.

"You taste like warm honey, my little girl," Carolyn purred, deciding to play a motherly figure to this lost soul who had just discovered her true purpose and place in this complicated world.

Hearing herself called little girl brought new emotions to Mindy, only enhancing her gratitude at arriving home.

Nothing had ever felt completely right in Mindy's life. She had always felt slightly out of place, slightly out of the loop... yet tonight the stars had all lined up and spoken to her. And now, without a doubt, she knew who she was, what she was. And in the sexy embrace of her new Mistress she was thrilled to know where she was.

Her orgasm built rather quickly. Because of the wild night she had already experienced, this wasn't surprising. Mindy wished this intimate perfection could last forever; but within only a couple of minutes, frustratingly yet wonderfully her orgasm was about to erupt.

Mindy's breathing got erratic and she whimpered, "Oh God, I'm going to explode, Mistress."

Usually a pet was only allowed to come when given permission. But on this first special night, Carolyn, being the caring and compassionate Mistress she was, was going to break her own rule. She purred, as she took the young pet's clit into her mouth, "Let your honey flow, my pet. I want to taste the full flood of your delicious nectar." She nibbled her pet's clitoris.

"OOOOOHHHHH," Mindy moaned loudly, her whole body spasming wildly as soon as her clit was touched.

And then it came. Mindy realized then, as her body's sensations soared into an entirely different world, that she'd never truly had an orgasm. Unforeseen pleasure suddenly hit her with the power of an asteroid smashing into the earth.

Mindy screamed, loud enough to wake the entire hotel, "HOLY FUCK!"

Carolyn lapped the sweet flood of cum, as always enjoying the taste of a new pet.

Mindy's entire body was swept with pleasure she had never known existed. She couldn't believe she had lived in the shadows for so many years without soaring into this transcendent delight.

Carolyn allowed her pet to enjoy the orgasm before getting up and going to her suitcase for what she never left home without... her strap-on cock. (Now that would be a great American Express commercial.)

Mindy felt her Mistress leave and yet she didn't move at all. Her continuous orgasm seemed to just keep going and going, and she was helpless as a newborn until it ended.

Carolyn returned, harness on, and moved to her pet, who was still coming. Without warning, she slid the entire seven inch cock (not too big, not too small) deep in the pet's very wet pussy.

"Oh my," Mindy gasped, completely not expecting her pussy to be filled with a cock. A cock bigger than any she had ever fucked.

"Time to get fucked, my pet," Carolyn said, as she went in for the final kill of her seduction. She was already confident that Mindy was hers, but demonstrating her dominance while giving her pet multiple orgasms was her artist's signature on a first night seduction.

"Oh God yes, fuck me Mistress," Mindy begged; her first orgasm hadn't even ended, but she already felt the second one sweeping towards her. Even as the first one was fading, the hard fucking kindled an even greater climax.

"Ever have multiple orgasms?" Carolyn asked, as she fucked her pet hard and deep.

"I don't think I've ever had even a single one, at least not a real one, before tonight, Mistress," Mindy gasped, still overwhelmed with pleasure.

Carolyn smiled. It wasn't the first time she had heard that. Many women didn't get off at all with men, and most women's self-exploring masturbation orgasms tended to be waves breaking on the shore, not tsunamis.

"Let's see if we can fuck you to orgasm, my little girl," she said, reinforcing the motherly persona.

Mindy was in love and very turned on by the 'little girl' label. She had been raised by her father only, so a maternal relationship with the very feminine Mistress Carolyn was uncharted territory, and she loved the idea of being guided, being taught, of being cherished by such a motherly figure.

She begged, her body again giving in completely to the pleasure, "Oh yes, Mommy, fuck your baby girl."

Carolyn smiled. Carolyn had no children, but saw Mindy instantly as the daughter she never had... albeit a daughter she planned to train into a fully certified sexual submissive. She kept up the role playing as she kept fucking her pet, loving the feeling of their bodies slamming into each other. "Mommy's going to make her adorable baby girl very happy."

And for a few minutes there was just the sound of bodies slamming into each other and a baby girl's increasingly loud moans.

"Oh Mommy, I'm coming again," Mindy groaned. The cycle of pleasure was spinning like a hamster wheel.

Mindy collapsed forward, the cock slipping out of her, her body shaking like three thousand and twelve on the Richter scale.

Carolyn watched as her pet came again, before removing the harness and taking her pet into protective arms and kissing her tenderly.

After a few minutes of sweet tenderness, Carolyn said, "Come on, baby girl, join me in bed."

"Okay," Mindy nodded, the uncountable orgasms finally seeming to fade away. But now she felt so weak and tired she wasn't sure she could walk.

Carolyn saw her pet's utter exhaustion and helped her to her feet.

She took Mindy's hand and led her to the bedroom. All of Maslow's hierarchy needs had been met for this lost girl, and now she had been found and awakened.

Mindy followed, feeling a tranquillity she couldn't ever recall feeling before. Yes, she was indeed home.

SAMANTHA SUMMERS

Around this same time, a younger Mistress was on a plane winging to Paris to meet with one of the world's top designers.

This Mistress was the polar opposite of Carolyn. Carolyn was known to her but they had never met. Nevertheless she hated that thieving bitch with a burning anger. Someday...!!

This younger Mistress wasn't much into cherishing, but instead used her beauty, money and aggression to get what she wanted.

Samantha was a ravenous redheaded beauty, with exotic green eyes that seemed to hypnotize at first glance. She was also partly Irish, which was evidenced by her quick temper and 'it's my way or the highway' attitude.

Born into money, she was accustomed to getting precisely what she wanted at all times and didn't take no for an answer.

She was ruthless and used a wide variety of manipulations to get what she wanted. Threats, blackmail and bribery were common tactics when she didn't receive immediate acquiescence. Almost everyone who had encountered her called her a Real Bitch, but of course never to her face.

She was also a complete lesbian.

She had no use for men, and if she ever decided to have children, she would adopt. No way was she going to sully her perfect body with such rubbish as semen.

She was flying to this Paris store because she had been told that the dress she wanted, the one she had seen Pam Thomas, the new 'it' woman, wear at the Oscars, was one-of-a-kind. If she couldn't have that one she at least wanted something similar, or if possible, better.

Seated in first class, the only way she ever flew, she was only being her usual demanding self as she decided to have the flight attendant sexually please her.

Samantha enjoyed airplane sex, and even better, she loved turning straight women, especially older straight women, and best of all, married older straight women.

At twenty-three she had already been turning women for years... the first being her mother's best friend.

Since her first delicious triumph, Samantha had seduced a woman every few days (give or take) thereafter, except for those pesky few days every cycle. She had collections of pets in dozens of cities. She also had a travelling assistant who was available for more than just typical business duties. She usually rotated these women every few months. Her current assistant was a cop who had pulled her over for going 90 miles per hour on the interstate but had ended up eating her pussy in the back of her police car.

Samantha always got what she wanted, and at the moment what she wanted was to have this pretty stewardess, likely in her early thirties, munching her cunt.

Her assistant was in coach, a punishment for not answering her phone properly, so she had the front row of first class to herself.

Once the plane was in the air and the first drinks had been served, Samantha slipped out of her five inch heels and moved her feet to rest on top of the arm rest next to the aisle.

When the stewardess, a wedding ring on her hand, walked by Samantha ordered, "I need a foot massage."

The stewardess, who had seen many things in her twelve years, especially her last two in first class, was only slightly surprised. She replied smoothly, "Sorry ma'am; that is not one of the services we offer."

"Ah, but that needs to change," Samantha drawled insolently as she glanced at the name tag, "Christine."

Christine had been hit on many times on the plane, mostly by rich men, mostly married, but even by a few women over the years. It seemed that an aircraft was a pickup spot for the rich and horny.

Christine had always rejected all the advances, including offers of money, jewelry and drugs.

As she assessed the woman, she couldn't deny that this passenger was incredibly beautiful, as if she had just stepped of the front cover of a magazine. She also exuded an aura that dripped of power and wealth. And arrogance.

Christine responded, ignoring the woman's last words, "Is there anything else I can do for you, ma'am?"

"I've already told you what I wanted," Samantha retorted, her gentle tone of the first request now replaced by a terse one.

Christine sighed to herself. It was going to be a long flight. Hopefully this rich bitch would fall asleep. She repeated, "I'm sorry, ma'am, the service you are requesting is not something I am comfortable doing."

"I don't recall asking whether you were comfortable doing it," Samantha sighed back. "And I don't appreciate your insolent dramatic sigh. I am a paying customer in first class and I expect to be treated as I deserve. Now massage my feet."

Christine glanced at the mostly empty small area for the rich and bitchy. Only three other passengers were there. One was already asleep; another was wearing headphones and was on her iPad doing who cared what; the last one however was observing this exchange keenly with a 'What a bitch' look.

"Hurry up," Samantha demanded. "My feet are aching."

Christine thought to herself. 'Then don't wear five inch heels'. She answered, "Please, ma'am, the service you're requesting is very unorthodox."

Samantha purred, "I like to think outside the box."

That made absolutely no sense to Christine, but she finally decided that the quicker she did this the sooner this semi-public standoff would be over.