2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was happy to be able to breathe better, the confined space had been a little intense, but she didn't stop licking. She was no longer being forced, but was continuing to lick of her own accord.

"You like my cunt, slut?" Samantha asked, always enjoying making a first time chick say it.

"Yes," Christine whispered, continuously licking.

"Tell me how much," Samantha ordered.

"A lot," Christine answered, hating the insulting dominance the woman was adding to an already humiliating task. 'Why can't she just shut up and enjoy it?'

"Look at me," Samantha said.

Christine reluctantly did and saw she was being filmed. She immediately began begging, her eyes going big, "Please shut that thing off. I could lose my job."

"Be a good, obedient pussy-munching slut and this video will be just for me and my private collection," Samantha said, only having needed to use such blackmail video on a couple of occasions in her life. Her pussy allure was usually enough to control her pets, past and present.

"Please, I...." Christine begged, terrified of the consequences of her actions.

"Tell me what you want!" Samantha ordered, cutting her off and ignoring, as she usually did, the concerns of the pet.

"I need to get back to work," Christine said, beginning to stand.

Samantha pushed her back to the floor and agreed, "Yes, you do. But answer the question first. Then you can finish your job as rug muncher and I won't need to send this video of you to a MILF website."

Defeated and fearing for her career and marriage if this video got out, Christine said, "I want to taste your cum."

"Take five licks," Samantha said. "I want to refocus you on what you really want."

Christine obeyed, the taste heavenly again, sending sparks through her being and washing away any concerns about the inherent risk of public humiliation that could follow.

"Now, beg for more," Samantha demanded. This was the moment she liked the most. When a woman begged to give her an orgasm. This moment was even better when just minutes earlier the woman had been adamant that she had absolutely no interest in licking pussy.

Christine stared at the pussy, licked her lips without thinking, and then looked up at the camera. She knew that the risk was worth the reward. She answered, looking right into the camera, accepting her sexual hunger, acknowledging she was a temporary sex slave, "Please let your new sex slave lick your beautiful pussy. Please come all over my lips and face and baptise me as your slut."

Samantha smiled, truly enjoying this declaration. She had heard many over the years, but few quite like what she had just heard.

Samantha often made the new pussy-pleaser beg two or three or more times, but happy with the answer and horny as hell, she said, "Go ahead slut, become the cunt-lapper you were born to be."

Christine thought the words ludicrous, no way was she born to lick pussy, yet as she leaned forward and resumed licking. It did indeed feel natural.

Samantha closed her eyes and enjoyed the woman's eager tongue.

Christine licked and probed with her tongue, as if searching in every nook and cranny for treats like a child on Easter morning. On occasion new bursts of flavour would hit her taste buds and create waves of pleasure through her own erogenous zones. She couldn't explain why she was so possessed, but her nipples were hard and her pussy was leaking.

Samantha was impressed with the woman's eagerness and almost archeological approach to muff-munching. Soon her orgasm was building and she moaned, "Don't stop, slut, the Promised Land is just a few licks away."

Christine heard the heavy breathing and then the woman's peculiar words and prepared for the pussy covenant.

"Yes, you slut, suck my clit," Samantha demanded.

Christine did and after a few more seconds she was rewarded for her hard work when a full flood of the 'Champagne of the Goddesses' poured into her mouth. She kept licking, like a person who finds water after days in the desert. She kept licking, not wanting this paradoxical moment of liberation into sexual submission to end. She kept licking, wanting to savour the taste forever.

Samantha allowed her orgasm to course through her for a few minutes... her orgasms were always intense and long with a new pet.

Finally Samantha, surprised but approving that the woman had continued licking long after the cum treat had been delivered, said, "If you want to be my slut again, you will text the number on the card I am about to give you within the next twenty-four hours, thanking me for the privilege of serving me. The better the thank you, the more likely I will allow you to serve me again. If you wait an instant past twenty-four hours, don't bother."

Christine was disappointed it was over. Yet, as Samantha talked, she quickly remembered where she was and what she was really supposed to be doing and stood up.

Samantha handed her a business card, pulled her skirt down and said pleasantly, "Now that is what I call first class service."

"Thank you, ma'am," Christine replied, not knowing what else to say as she took the card.

"You're welcome, pussy-muncher," Samantha dismissed, returning to her reading.

Humiliation again hit the stewardess at the remembered name calling and the dismissiveness of the woman's behaviour. She washed her face after examining herself in the mirror and seeing her make-up a mess. She then cursed herself for her weakness. She had willingly licked a passenger to orgasm while on duty. Fuck! There was no way she was texting this infuriating woman. She wasn't going to get seduced again. She tossed the card in the garbage and returned to work.

Samantha drifted to sleep knowing the text would come. Not right away, but within the time allowed. At the moment the stewardess was questioning why she had done what she had done. She was scolding herself for being weak. She felt guilty for acting like a slut. Yet in the end she would send the text because even after all her reasons not to had run through her head, she wouldn't be able to resist the possibility of tasting perfection again.

When the plane landed, Samantha said as she got off, "Thanks for the very personal care."

"You're welcome," Christine nodded politely, cheeks burning bright red.

Once all the passengers were off the plane and Christine was completing her last tasks, she began to think about the redheaded passenger again... and her red-tasselled pussy. Next thing she knew, she was rummaging through the bathroom garbage and snatching out the card.

Once back in her hotel room, she collapsed on the bed and fingered herself to an orgasm as she recalled her submission to a stranger.

Next day, as she prepared to leave her room for the return flight to New York she looked at the card on the table.

Samantha was on her way to the lingerie shop when the text came. She smiled as she saw how she was addressed.

Mistress:

Thank you so much for revealing a side of me that even I didn't know existed.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of tasting your sweet pussy and swallowing your addictive cum.

Thank you for releasing my inner cunt-munching, pussy-pleasing, cum-lapping lesbian side which I had never taken seriously.

Thank you for making me your sex slave.

Love, your eager slut Christine Panteen

Your wish is my command!

As Christine arrived at the airport for her next flight, she checked her phone. No response. She wanted a response. She needed a response. But she realised that her own wants and needs were not very high on her new Mistress's agenda. She would have to grit her teeth and wait as long as it took.

Samantha knew she would pay her a visit when she returned to New York. Having a pet in her stable with airline connections could pay great dividends.

Of course, Samantha didn't reply immediately. She would wait for days or weeks before responding. She had long ago learned that psychological manipulation and delayed gratification only enhanced the complete servitude of a new slave.

Reaching the lingerie shop, Samantha entered with Chloe following subserviently behind her and asked to see Scarlett LeBouf.

Scarlett, a short, large-breasted brunette adorned in her own designer apparel, appeared a couple minutes later. She had researched Samantha Summers, like she did all her private appointments, and learned that this woman had a reputation for being difficult. She had even called a couple of acquaintances and been warned that she was not only difficult, but also arrogant and a sexual predator.

This didn't faze Scarlett, who was a lesbian and often enjoyed sex with the rich and famous. The world would be shocked at how many of the celebrities they admired were bisexual or complete lesbians. While shopping in a high-end Shoppe, eating pussy was about as common as drinking champagne. Inside her elite shop, hidden behind the main store, was a back room for women who could pay for what they wanted. And it was obvious that Samantha could pay for just about anything.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," Scarlett greeted, offering her hand.

Samantha didn't greet back, ignored the proffered hand, and demanded bluntly, "I want the dress that you designed for Pam Thomas."

"As I explained on the phone to your assistant, that isn't possible, ma'am. It is a one-of-a-kind design that has already been purchased by another client," Scarlett said politely but firmly. She knew full well that her only Mistress out of all her lovers, the powerful Domme Carolyn, already had it in her possession.

"Then get it back," Samantha said.

"That's not how it works," Scarlett explained, now omitting the honorific.

"It does now," Samantha said, before adding, "Money is not an object."

"In this store it usually isn't," Scarlett countered back, used to having rich, spoiled younger women trying to buy whatever they wanted.

Samantha sensed that the woman was already a lesbian and thus a turning was not a useful tool for coercion. Yet her pussy was versatile, and still could be a key to getting what she wanted. "Let's go somewhere more private and discuss this."

"Of course, ma'am," Scarlett nodded, returning the honorific, knowing that she herself was not without claws, and that this officious woman was now entering Scarlett's own domain. She was curious as to whether the woman was expecting the full treatment. The full treatment was a secret that only the very elite knew about. For the right price, you would get a personal fitting, a dress designed personally for you and an orgasm to go with it. Scarlett had long ago learned that for the rich, the more extravagant and the more taboo something was, the more exciting they would find it. And from long practice in utilising this knowledge, she could now live like a rich woman herself... by catering to even richer women. She took great pleasure in dangling enticing bait to manipulate the manipulators.

Scarlett led her to the opulent back room and asked, "Would you like to try on some of our newest designs?"

Samantha said, her tone implying her annoyance, "I already told you what I wanted."

"And I already told you that wasn't a possibility," Scarlett returned.

"Isn't the customer always right?" Samantha asked.

"When possible," Scarlett said, before adding, "but even if I wanted to give you the dress, which would be against my policy, I don't have it. It's in New York."

"Really?" Samantha asked, "and who has it?"

"That is confidential," Scarlett said, realizing she had slipped up. She shouldn't even have mentioned New York. There weren't many women in a given location who could not only afford such a dress, but also fit into it.

Samantha snapped her fingers and Chloe immediately moved to her Mistress and unzipped the back of her dress.

Scarlett was impressed by the power of the Domme, but she had seen similar power displays before.

As the dress slid down Samantha's perfect body, she probed, "I understand you offer certain fringe benefits to some of your top clients."

Scarlett couldn't deny the woman had a beautiful body, and she also couldn't deny she was attracted to her. She answered, "We do indeed offer a wide range of services, ma'am."

"It's Mistress," Samantha corrected, now standing naked in front of the woman.

Scarlett politely addressed the client as she wished, but she wasn't bending when she nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Do you perform these fringe benefits yourself?" Samantha asked.

"When requested to, yes, Mistress," Scarlett nodded. "I believe in being a very hands-on owner."

"As do I," Samantha smiled, as she walked to the leather couch and sat down. "Come and give me the full treatment."

"You must understand that the full treatment includes a pre-purchased dress of your choosing or a brand new fashion designed to your wishes, one-of-a-kind if you wish to pay extra, a pair of Elegance thigh-high stockings or pantyhose, and a signed declaration that you will wear the Elegance nylons whenever you wear the dress," Scarlett explained. A business deal she had made with Carolyn Adams a couple of years ago required that all her dresses were now sold with a mandatory clause about the Elegance brand nylons. This was not a requirement that Scarlett minded in the least.

"What?" Samantha scoffed.

"My line of dresses and Elegance nylons are in a partnership," Scarlett revealed. "My dresses are the best in the world and Elegance nylons are the best in the world, so we got together and started a new line for the most elegant women in the world."

"You expect me to wear nylons with a dress because you have a deal with another company?" Samantha asked, finding this ludicrous.

Scarlett shrugged, "I don't expect anything from you, ma'am, I mean Mistress. What I am saying is that the nylons are an accessory of the dress that you must purchase to obtain the dress, and a contract must be signed promising to wear both whenever you are seen in public wearing my creations. You are at liberty to accept my conditions or not, as you choose."

Samantha recognized this last as just another way of saying, 'My way or the highway'. "And if I break this contract?" Samantha pushed, impressed by the strong will of this woman, which made her more determined to win. This woman may be obediently calling her 'Mistress', but she wasn't showing even a hint of submission. That must change.

"Legal action," Scarlett announced, not something she had ever needed to use. The truth was that the elite who wore her dresses loved how exclusive they were. They also loved, as soon as they first donned them, the sheer silkiness of the Elegance stockings.

Pam Thomas was on the cover of People magazine wearing the dress with matching heels and nylons. The biggest 'it' girl at the moment loved the nylons so much that when asked who (not 'what' of course) she was wearing to the Oscars, she said 'the dress is by the amazing Scarlett LeBouf and the nylons, which are the silkiest sheer nylons in the world, are Elegance Stockings'.

Pam Thomas loved the nylons and bought 100 pairs in a variety of colours and began wearing them every time she was seen in public and whenever suitable even in the movies she starred in. It was only later that the owner of Elegance Stockings, Carolyn Adams, had met with her and asked her to be the spokeswoman for the brand. She had agreed willingly and was now on billboards around the world wearing them and was also appearing in half a dozen sexy commercials.

Samantha scoffed. "It wouldn't stand up in court."

Scarlett shrugged, "I don't mean to sound pretentious or egocentric, but my dresses are the best; Elegance stockings are the best. Putting the two together was a natural step. You must have seen Pam Thomas wearing the nylons in public."

Samantha had and wondered why she always wore them. Now it made sense. "Bring me a pair," she ordered, curious what all the hoopla was about. Nylons were nylons and she had even tried a few expensive pairs in the past. No big whoop.

Scarlett pressed an intercom and said, "Trenna, please bring me a pair of mocha Elegance thigh- high stockings."

"Yes, ma'am," Trenna responded.

Samantha asked, as she waited, "So are you wearing Elegance stockings?"

"Of course," Scarlett nodded. "It's the only brand I will wear."

"Let me feel them,' Samantha ordered.

Scarlett moved to the pretty woman, removed a shoe and placed her foot on the couch beside her.

Samantha stroked the woman's legs with both hands. She was surprised. Indeed, they were super soft and felt like the very best silk. She moved her hands up and down the leg and agreed, "They are soft."

"And sexy," Scarlett added, lifting up her dress enough to showcase the unique design of the lace top of the stocking.

"Indeed they are," Samantha agreed.

Trenna, a voluptuous blonde, entered the room and walked over to her boss and Mistress. "Here you are, Mistress Scarlet."

"Thank you, Trenna," Scarlett said, taking the package.

Scarlett dropped her hem back down and opened the package.

Samantha asked, "Is Trenna a part of the full package?"

"She can be," Scarlett nodded, before adding, "all employees are available for special treatments when requested."

"Get undressed, Trenna," Samantha said, wanting to get back in control, realizing she had allowed the situation to be led by this pretentious designer, whose name she'd only remembered when Trenna had spoken.

"Yes, ma'am," Trenna said. This didn't happen often, but it wasn't the first time, either. Her voluptuous breasts often attracted the women who came here, and she had learned early in life that big breasts were both a blessing and a curse. A curse because it meant she was treated like a sex object by men; a blessing because it had made her an alluring object of lust for many rich and famous women.

Scarlett gathered up one stocking and said, "Will you please lift your leg, Mistress?"

Samantha did, briefly looking down at the pretty woman who was on her knees and about to put the stocking on.

Trenna's dress was off and now she was standing in her bra, panties (unfortunately it was that time of the month for her, otherwise she would have abided by Mistress Scarlett's dress code), and thigh-high stockings.

Samantha ordered, "Bra and panties too," as she glanced down to see the brunette owner slowly and carefully sliding the sheer nylon up her leg to her upper thigh.

Trenna unclasped her bra and revealed her large breasts, then explained, "Sorry, ma'am... umm, Mistress, but I need to keep my panties on for, ah, womanly reasons." She had heard her own Mistress use the term 'Mistress' to the customer, and followed the cue. She may have been a blonde 'femme' with a big 'buste', but she wasn't at all stupid.

"Oh, of course," Samantha laughed, as she stared at those amazing tits.

"Other leg, please, Mistress," Scarlett requested.

Samantha didn't even look down as she switched legs. She asked Trenna, "Do you eat cunt?"

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde bombshell answered.

"Are you good at it?" Samantha asked.

"I am told so, Mistress," Trenna replied, knowing she was amazing at it, but not one to be arrogant. She was a submissive, not a dominant.

"Does she eat your pussy?" Samantha asked, looking down at the brunette whose hands were sliding sensuously up her calf at the moment, allegedly for the purpose of smoothing the stocking.

"Of course," Scarlett nodded placidly. "We are a very close business."

"Interesting," Samantha said, as the woman glided her hand upwards along her thigh.

"Let me judge your ability, Trenna," Samantha said, opening her legs wide.

"Yes, Mistress," Trenna agreed, as Scarlett stood up and provided her employee pet enough space to obey.

Trenna moved into place and began licking, surprised to see the red bush. 99 percent of the women who came in here were completely shaved. She was also surprised by the subtle differences in taste from most pussies she had pleased.