Object of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She:

My post-sex urge to use the loo kicked in after about five minutes of us lying, just holding each other with David falling flaccid inside me. I climbed off him and padded over to the en suite bathroom, his cum dripping out of me, down the inside of my thigh and on to the carpet as I did so. Sitting on the toilet behind the closed door I looked across to the mirror and smiled. That was a good fuck. I rolled off my hold-up stockings as I peed and kicked them away. One landed in David's toiletry bag. "Ha! A nice souvenir for him!" I thought, wondering naughtily what might happen if his wife found it.

I washed my hands and tried to rescue my hair from being a total disaster. I had already decided to stay – assuming I was wanted, of course – and I resolved to call Jo straight away so everyone knew where they stood. I wanted more.

Jo sounded concerned but didn't hassle me - which was fine, friends do that. I climbed back into bed and was surprised when David turned out the light. I thought for a moment and opted for subtlety – relatively speaking, of course – curling into a ball with his arm around me and pressing my ass back towards his cock. He was touching and stroking and kissing my head softly, though, and such was the sensuous nature of his caresses that I eventually started drifting off involuntarily.

A hand reaching gently between my legs dragged me back out of my slumber, and I became aware of the growing pressure between my asscheeks. David was hardening against me and I responded, rocking my ass slightly against it, offering myself.

I feigned sleepiness as I rolled over to face him, saying: "Seems like someone isn't yet done for the night." OK if you must use me some more I'll wake up for you, I smiled to myself. I shifted towards him reaching down with my right hand to trace a line around his groin, not touching his semi-hard cock just yet. He kissed and nibbled at me, eventually gently pushing me on to my back.

He leaned over me, his kissing and biting on my neck making me squirm with delight, and soon he was working his way further down to my chest, seeking out each nipple in turn as my heartbeat quickened. His tongue continued its journey south, full of promise, teasing in its delayed journey to my pussy. I pushed him down, further between my legs, wanting him to suck on me.

He enjoyed teasing some more, going past my aching cunt to kiss and lick each thigh in turn. I was about to reprimand him when his face finally hit me between the legs. He kissed my lips, and then buried his mouth in me, his tongue delving into me, tasting me, exploring my wetness. My hands were gripping his head, my legs opened wider, I moaned with relief as his tongue left my dripping hole to trace a path up to my already exposed clit, gently massaging it with the ample lubrication between me and his hungry tongue.

My head rolled back and I closed my eyes, David's hands had gone either side of my thighs and were now holding me on my front, pinning me to the bed as his mouth worked me into a frenzy, occasionally reaching up to gently squeeze my tits as my body undulated on the bed with the movements of his mouth. My muffled moans told him he was doing good, his tongue still tracing lazy patterns in my slit, the pace still sedate, the occasional suck on my lips and clit enabling him to drink more of me in and apply that bit more pressure on me.

His tongue began flecking my clit faster, his mouth open. I could feel I was soaked down there, and I could feel another orgasm coming on with this kind of clit action. As I groaned and looked down into his eyes I lifted my legs further back and apart and pushed his right hand off my waistline and around the underside of my thigh. He began stroking the underside of my raised thigh, but I whispered down to him: "Finger me please."

His hand slowly stroked all the way down to my ass, cupping it momentarily, before shifting across to my cunt. I felt his middle finger slide slowly into me, adding to my sensations, and then work around and in and out slowly, creating more wet noises between my legs.

"Two," I said, sounding almost desperate. I loved being sucked and fucked at the same time, and I wanted to cum on David's face so hard now. His tongue began rubbing my clit harder, faster as his fingers worked in and out of me. His breathing was becoming as stilted as mine as I wound towards another inevitable climax.

My hips were lifting off the bed, I was pushing myself up, offering more of myself to him, greater access. His position shifted, presumably to help him thrust into me faster because his hand was suddenly pumping rapidly as his mouth sucked hard on my clit, not letting up. I cried out knowing it was going to be a big one, both my hands now above my head, pushing up against the wall at the head of the bed, helping to lever my crotch up and into David's face as he sucked.

"Ahhhhhh, Jesus..." I cried out as I collapsed down into the bed cumming over and over with guttural groans as David's hand slowed and his mouth sucked gradually softer on my aching clit.

My body bucked on the bed, like a victim of massive electric shocks. The twitches gradually got less pronounced as the orgasm subsided until finally my raised ass fell back to the bed. "Mmmmm that was great," I whispered with a smile as I opened my eyes to look down at him, reaching to stroke his hair between my thighs.

As he raised his head he smiled back: "It's nice that you seemed to cum harder than in that video."

"Well it was much better than in the video."

He slowly withdrew his fingers from my pussy, watching them slide out as he did so. I moaned softly, and pulled him up to me. He was on all fours over me and we kissed softly. I licked along his lips, wanting to taste myself on him. I could feel his cock was rock hard against my thigh, and reached down to try and pull him into me. He resisted. "No we don't have to..."

"I want to," I said, and raised my legs to use my calves to pull him into me, his cock sliding straight in to my slippery cunt. He breathed deeply as he felt my heat again, I squeezed him inside me and pulled him down to kiss me again. "I want you to fuck me."

He began slowly, and kissing me softly on the neck. His tongue traced a path down to my nipple and sucked, one hand reaching under my back to hold me close as he moved in and out. I moaned, not just for show, it was a massive turn-on being able to smell myself on him. I wasn't going to cum again so soon but the sex felt great.

I reached across for his free hand, the one that had been in me moments earlier, and moved it towards me. He collapsed a little on to me without the hand to lean on, but at least he was closer to my face as I began licking the two fingers smeared with my juices. With my mouth wide open, I groaned hungrily as I lapped at the fingers, licking each one from top to bottom, working my tongue in the gap between them.

David moaned and began fucking me harder, it seemed like he might cum soon. And who could blame him? I was as hot and wet as I could get around his cock, and I was putting on quite a show with his soiled fingers and my wanton mouth. I slid the fingers into my mouth and gave one soft suck, breathing heavily through my nose as I savoured the taste, before pulling them away and planting a desperate, lust-filled kiss on David. He responded with relish – he seemed more turned on than earlier, even – and started coming down harder on me as I raised my legs and reached round to grasp his ass. My knees were bent, my calves again holding him in position between my legs.

"Oh God... harder!" I demanded, as he bit and dribbled on my neck. I threw my hands above my head again, the perfect image of a victim being nailed by an eager, hungry man. His hand moved from behind my back and reached to hold my arms above my head, completing the scene without him realising. We kissed again, tongues everywhere as he pounded me with abandon, then suddenly he was cumming loudly, desperately emptying into me, biting my neck, gripping my ass.

I felt him shoot twice before he collapsed completely, then I squeezed gently as he went limp inside me again.

"Oh God, I can't believe we just did that. I can't believe I managed that," he said after getting his breath back.

I laughed as he rolled off and flopped on to the bed beside me. I was happy just to roll over and let his cum seep from me on the sheets as we kissed tenderly under the blankets. Somewhere in the midst of each other's arms we both drifted off into a sound sleep...

He:

She was intoxicating. The smell of her arousal, the texture and tangy taste of the slippery folds of her cunt against my lips, tongue, and face. The hard nub of her clit rolling against my tongue.

And she was incredibly rewarding – positive feedback of the most erotic kind. Her twitches told me whenever I did something right, and her moans urged me on in an increasing crescendo. I wanted to eat her all night. I had never had such a responsive lover, a woman who reveled in her arousal, and who wasn't shy about letting her lover know exactly what she wanted, and how she wanted it. And the more she got turned on, the more I became turned on myself.

"Finger me", she said, and so I did - first one finger and then two. I shifted up between her legs onto my knees, bending over her to maintain suction with my lips on her clit, while I bent my right arm and plunged my fingers inside her, twisting and then pressing upward, searching for that mythical G-spot. I don't know if I found it, but I must have been doing something right, because she cried out and started coming.

Her orgasms came in waves – I could feel them rippling through her body. Her hips twitched and convulsed, lifting up as if to bury my face inside her, her luscious thighs clamping around my ears. I was in awe of her capacity for loving – it was like having a front-row seat on an incredible erotic performance. I kept sucking and licking, wanting to absorb every bit of her, as her orgasms subsided gradually beneath me.

Her hips finally fell back onto the bed, and she went limp in my arms. "Mmmm, that was great!" she sighed, and I felt her fingers twining themselves into my hair, stroking my head softly. It was the simplest of gestures, but my heart melted.

I lifted my head up from her thighs with a smile – "I think you came even harder than in the video."

"Well, it felt even better than in the video," she murmured.

Knowing that I was able to give her such pleasure made me feel wonderful. I thought ironically to myself that the ego was a man's most erotic organ, but stimulating it felt awfully good. I had never been so turned on in my life, and I had another raging hard-on to prove it.

I watched my fingers as they slipped out of her cunt, glistening with her wetness in the semidark of the room. I climbed up over her body, holding myself up on all fours so as not to press my weight onto her. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know whether the taste of her own juices on my lips would turn her off.

I touched my lips to hers, and she answered my question. She pursed her mouth in a tender, clinging kiss, then licked my lips with her tongue, reveling in the taste. My cock leaped again, brushing against her thigh as I became aroused even more.

She slipped her arm down to grasp my prick in the palm of her hand, pulling me towards her welcoming cunt. I hesitated, not wanting to force myself on her, preferring instead to let her bask in the afterglow of her arousal. But she was insistent, and she was used to getting her way.

"I want you," she said. "I want you to fuck me."

She punctuated her demand by wrapping her legs around me, pulling me inside her in one smooth movement. I collapsed onto her body, my cock buried deeply inside of her, as my mouth sought hers once again. My tongue traced its way hungrily down her neck, and I leaned to one side so I could duck my head down and grab one of her stiff nipples between my lips and tongue. She grabbed for my right hand, pulling it to her face and sucking my fingers - which were still dripping wet from her cunt - into her mouth, sucking and licking them as if they were a popsicle.

I lost it completely. Just when I thought I could get no more aroused, I found myself surging toward a new peak of eroticism. My slow, rhythmic penetrations turned into violent heaves as I buried my prick inside of her. I pounded into her, withdrawing almost entirely and then thrusting hard and deep, as she opened up all the way to me. I was afraid that I might hurt her, but she grabbed my asscheeks in her hands, urging me to fuck her even harder.

All rational thought ceased. She enveloped me in her body, hips thrusting as her calves locked behind my thighs. Her hands flew up over her head, reaching towards the top of the bed. I needed to feel all of her – my hands flew unthinkingly to seek out hers, grabbing her wrists, and then intertwining her fingers in my own as my arms pressed hers down onto the bed.

I pressed my mouth down onto hers, my tongue lashing out furiously to seek hers as our lips mashed together. I buried my hips into the juncture of her widespread thighs - once, twice, and then I was coming. My hands flew down to her hips and behind, grabbing and separating her buttocks as I pulled myself into her, her legs grasping me for leverage as I ejaculated deeply inside. I wanted to live in that moment forever, our bodies merging into one inseparate whole.

The moment passed, as such moments do, as our panting subsided, and I rolled off of her to release her from my weight. I had to wait a few seconds before I was able to speak. "I can't believe that we just did that. I mean, I can't believe that I just did that again!"

She laughed, a sound that warmed me deep inside. My heart rate slowed gradually, as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I felt happy, and completely at peace, with her warm body lying next to mine. I drifted off to sleep before I was able to say another word........

I awoke to the pressure of daylight streaming around the sides of the window curtains. These hotels are all the same, I thought. You can never get those curtains just right – if you don't pull them enough, the light gets through the crack in the middle, and if you pull them too far towards the middle, the light always gets in around the side.

I rolled over and then awoke with a start as I found myself pressed into the warm, soft flesh of the sweet-smelling body beside me. My eyes flew open.

"Morning, darling!" she murmured, her face turning sleepily toward mine. Her lips brushed mine, and I returned her kiss, pressing gently and inhaling her loveliness. So it wasn't a dream, after all.....

I was now completely out of my depth. My fantasies had always ended at the climax, drifting off into nothingness. But here I was, on the morning after, waking up with my object of desire, the sexiest woman whom I had ever had the good fortune to meet. I didn't have a clue as to what to do next.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked her.

"Mmmmm, very well, thank you," she murmured.

I found my hands wandering up and down her body, my fingertips lazily tracing the delicious curves from her shoulders to her hips and back as we nuzzled together. Her hands were on my chest, her fingers tracing lazy circles in my sparse chest hair. I buried my face in her hair, inhaling her sweet smell. I just couldn't get enough of her. I knew that the day beckoned for both of us, and we would soon have to go our separate ways. But we both seemed content to let time stand still, for just a little while longer.

She reached down with her hand to tickle my prick, and I realized with a start that I was very hard. Once again.

"Don't you ever give up?" she giggled. Not waiting for a response, she pushed me over onto my back, rolling over and lifting her leg to straddle me, slipping me inside her once again. She was not yet entirely wet, so the head of my cock stopped just after it slipped inside, lodged at the entrance to her pussy. She groaned as she slowly added her weight, letting my cock spread her as it sank in. I could feel her cunt lips opening and the exquisitely smooth walls of her vagina spreading around me, absorbing me into her interior. Her ass came to rest on me as I bottomed out inside of her, her weight spread deliciously onto my thighs.

She placed her arms on my shoulders, straightening herself up to gaze down on me. I looked into her eyes, and thought to myself, "I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

She:

I was lying semi-awake for what seemed an age before David stirred - being used to rising with a kid for school had my body tuned to a particular routine. I had plenty of time to think about 'what I had done' - but also how much I had enjoyed it. Things had gone better than either of us could have wished for, but it seemed such a shame that we would soon go back to our lives. I reckoned I had a few hours before I would have to hurry home, and I knew David had a flight this morning. A goodbye fuck was a must, it seemed to me.

When he eventually murmured something and rolled over towards me I was ready with a smile and a kiss and a cuddle. His morning glory was awaiting orders between our clammy bodies, deep under the covers, and I reached down to let him know I had every intention of saying goodbye properly as his fingers traced suggestive paths over my body.

"Don't you ever give up?" I asked with mock incredulity, before pushing him back and climbing on to him. I had to work him into me - I was nowhere near wet yet - and when he was finally all the way in I rested my weight on his thighs and slowly worked and subtly gyrated as his hands held my hips and mine pressed on his chest, our eyes locked.

I leant down to kiss him once more, rubbing myself against his pelvic bone, gradually working myself into a more pronounced circular motion as our tongues sought each other out and reacquainted themselves after their five-hour separation. Then I glanced sideways and saw the clock. It was later than I thought. I stopped.

"What is it?" he said, full of concern.

"Nothing, really. It's just much later than I realised... Um, I have an idea. Shall we continue this in the shower, sexy?" And with that I climbed off and scampered into the bathroom to start the shower. It was hot instantly and I jumped in, ducking my head under and splashing my face.

"I have to get going real soon!" I shouted, reaching for the complimentary body wash. "The least you could do is come and say au revoir!"

"No need to shout!" he chuckled, right behind the steamed plastic of the curtain. He poked his head round to smile at me and watched as I slowly soaped my front, hands massaging breasts, washing underarm, reaching between my legs and behind to my ass.

"Oh good!" I smiled. "You can wash my back for starters." I winked at him and passed the bottle. He climbed into the bath and squeezed some of the milky white soap into his palm, watching me as I washed the more mundane parts of my body - arms, shoulders, neck - and still carrying an erection that was crying out for attention.

I rinsed my hands and arms, slicked my hair back under the jet of water pouring down from my left, and raised myself on tiptoes to kiss him while reaching down to squeeze his cock. He groaned as we kissed, my hand jacking him gently under the hot water as the room filled with steam. I took the bottle of bodywash from him and squeezed a little into my hand before tossing the bottle aside and sending the hand down between his legs to soap up beneath his balls. My mouth returned to his and I stepped closer, pressing my soapy front against his stomach and chest as my hand began spreading the lather to his cock and working up and down.

He broke away from the kiss to look down at my hand greasing his pole and muttered something - "oh god" was the gist of it - so I stepped back and released him.