Object of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers

"My back, David?" I smiled, and slowly turned around so that I was facing the wall, the hot water now cascading from my right. I leant forward and placed both hands against the tiled wall, bending a little and placing my feet apart for effect. I felt his hand begin to rub the soap into my back between my shoulder blades as he stepped forward, pressing his slippery cock against my asscheeks as his other hand joined in the hot, wet massage of my back.

I let his hands slide over my back, across my shoulders, down my sides and over my ass. I felt his cock stone-hard against me, slipping in the groove where the base of my spine turned to my ass. I was aching for him again now. As his hands ran up my back again I moaned: "And my front."

His right hand was round there and kneading my tit in a flash - he must have been waiting for an invite - and his left soon followed when he heard the approving groans I was directing at the wall. I removed my left hand from the wall and reached behind me to shift his stiff, soapy cock between my legs then reached down to my crotch from the front to hold it against my cunt. I was getting wetter by the minute - in every sense - and as his hands played with my nipples I held the underside of his cock and twitched and pressed down on against it with my parting pussy lips.

Suddenly I couldn't feel the blast of water against the back of my head and my shoulders, and David's mouth was on my neck, biting and sucking gently as his body covered me and took the brunt of the unrelenting liquid fire from above. His left hand reached down over mine between my legs and his cock withdrew from my grasp before pushing back, up and in, redirected inside me with his own hand. He was taking control and I loved it, giving him an involuntary "oh yeah" as he slid right into me to the hilt first time. I readjusted my hand to hold his down between my legs, indicating that his soaped fingers could be very useful down there, and turned to kiss him as he began to fuck me from behind.

What began as a kiss soon turned into more of a wanton mouthing of each other as our wet bodies proceeded to slip and grind against each other, his right arm around my chest, holding me tight as his cock withdrew and re-entered with purposeful, forceful strokes. I was in heaven, feeling him go deeper than before, repeatedly seeking his mouth with mine, intermittently feeling the hot water on my face when his head changed angle as we licked each other's tongues and mouths, biting lips and groaning deep into each other's throats.

His fingers were rubbing my clit, sliding in a heavenly rhythm over my cunt and above a layer of gathering lather. The pressure was just right. I opened my legs wider, slipped a little due to the soap on the floor of the bath, and blindly searched for more grip with which to push my shorter body higher and take in more of his fucking. My feet somehow gravitated to his, standing on them so that my legs were at the same stance as his as he fucked me, my ass raising that little bit higher and improving the angle that little bit more - certainly for him it seemed, for he let out a staggering groan as he began to bang me harder and deeper.

I returned my left hand to the wall, my head down as I doubled over, letting his hands each gradually move to my hips for him to grip me as he pounded from behind.

I growled at the sheer perfection of it all. I squealed as he hit me in just the right spot over and over for 10 or 12 strokes. Whoever was in the bathroom next door would have been jacking off just listening to my noises. I was all over the place. "I'm going to cum David," I half-shouted, desperate for him to climax with me.

He growled something back - I didn't hear, the water had returned to my head and back, sending my hair down around my ears and shoulders, an unforgiving soundtrack to a scene of pure lust. He had leant back now to screw me as hard as he could - and as I threw my head back and tensed when the first convulsions of orgasm hit me, he pulled my hair back and collapsed on to me, shooting and screaming and biting my neck, his right arm clenching ever tighter around my stomach, lifting me into the air from the floor of the bath along with his thrusts into me as he began trembling.

When we had both finished screaming, when he had let me slowly back down to rest on the tops of his feet, when his cock began to go soft once more inside me and his cum seeped out from around the spent tool, he collapsed on to the floor of the bath, visibly shaking. I slowly straightened myself, also a bit unsteady, also panting. I sank to my knees before lying next to him on the floor of the bath, our bodies from the waist down taking a cleansing hit from the shower head far above.

"Thank you so much," he said, kissing my forehead, his arm around me.

"Thank you so much," I whispered back. There was an easy silence as the water splashed our bodies, our minds each far away but both almost certainly in the same place.

I knew he would want to see me again. But would it happen? Should it happen?

He:

I was embarrassed at how hard I had come, and how much I had "lost it". No one had ever gotten to me like that before. I only hoped that I hadn't hurt her when I grabbed her like that. But she didn't seem to mind.

We lay there in each other's arms, our breathing slowly returning to normal. I didn't want to move. But I also knew that she was right – we really both had to get moving.

I stood up reluctantly, helping her rise from the tub. The next few minutes were a blur of motion, as we each tried to put ourselves back in order. I have one clear memory of her, stepping out of the bathroom with a fluffy white towel tucked around her midriff, and another in a turban wrapped around her head. She looked achingly beautiful with her head tilted to one side as she rubbed the towel in her hair.

A few minutes with the hotel bathroom's blow dryer and some hastily applied makeup, and she was ready to go, before I could even finish packing up. I looked at her, standing at the door in her black shirt and charcoal skirt, and thought how easy it had felt to be naked with her. She caught my smile and said, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Um, I was just thinking how much I liked being naked with you," I stammered.

She laughed, and gave me a leering smile. But a glint in her eyes hinted to me that she really did understand, after all. "Walk me out, love?" she asked.

"With pleasure," I answered, happy to gain a few more moments with her.

Neither of us said a word as we stood side by side in the elevator. But just as the elevator doors opened, she linked her arm in mine. We walked out together through the lobby to the curb. The doorman said "Where to, madam?" and reached to open the rear door of the first taxi waiting in line.

"Paddington Station," she said to the driver as she got in, and the doorman shut the car door behind her. She turned back towards me, putting one hand over the rolled-down window, and I saw her open her mouth to say something as the cab started to pull away from the curb.

Without thinking, I blurted out the one thought that came into my head: "I love you."

Her eyes opened wide, and her mouth shaped into an "O" of surprise, as the taxi moved out into traffic and pulled away.

I didn't have any time at all to reflect on the events of the past twelve hours. I rushed back up to my room to finish packing. As I picked up my suitcase, I noticed the bottle of champagne on the table, still unopened. Oh well, the maids would enjoy their next coffee break.....

I spent the next three hours in one constant blur of movement, checking out of the hotel, taking the train to the airport, getting through security, checking in, and boarding my flight. The first opportunity that I had to think about the unbelievable night that we had just spent together wasn't until I was 35,000 feet in the air, as the plane droned its way eastward, with the sun shining through the window over the clouds below.

It was only then that I realized with a start what I had said to her as she left. Oh God, I thought, she must have freaked!

Why did I say that? The last thing that I had any intention to do was to complicate anyone's life, either mine or hers. But as I thought about it, I realized that I had meant what I said.

I had the good fortune to experience many kinds of love in my life so far. The love of a parent, who sees only the good in you. The love of a good friend, who sees every fault in you but couldn't care less. The love of a spouse, where youthful passion transforms over the years – hopefully – into the long-term respect of a fellow-traveler. The love of child, who is secure in the knowledge that you'll always be there when they need you.

Each love had its own unique defining characteristics, and they all seemed to thrive quite well, independently and in parallel, without interfering or being in conflict with each other. It seems that Trina had given me a new category to add to my list – the love of a lover.

The sex had been great. Better than great. But it was more than just two people indulging their sexual appetites - we had each also reveled in the sexual satisfaction of the other, focusing as much on our partner's pleasure as our own.

We had created an oasis together - a bubble in time, where the pressures of our respective daily lives had no real relevance. Those pressures and obligations were not forgotten, they were merely suspended for one night. For one brief interlude, nothing else existed except for the joy and pleasure that we could bring to each other. And afterwards we would return to our respective realities, no worse for the wear and (at least for me) a lot happier. I smiled just thinking about it.

I had started off with a fantasy – a snippet of an imagined sexual act – but the reality had, to my great surprise, far exceeded my imagination. We had enjoyed one perfect moment together. I found that it was more than enough for me.

Would I ever see her again? Who knows? Maybe, if the opportunity arose, and if both of us were willing, and interested. Part of me certainly hoped so. Or maybe not – that was a lot of "ifs". I decided to just enjoy the memory and let the future take care of itself.

I wondered if she knew that she glowed.......

trixiej
trixiej
216 Followers