All Comments on 'Ode To A Cali Courtesan Ch. 02'

by danbury200

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOOOOOWWWW

kinda amazing like nothing ive e'er read here before sir...my god...

lorru010lorru010almost 11 years ago
Best bj story on all of literotica

Enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Un FUCKING believable! This and the other Megan story are the single best thing I've ever read here -- by a country mile.

This dude rocks it big time. Fellatio like you have never read about it before. I don't know who this guy is, but he's gotta be a professional writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh.

Thus is really long winded and actually repeats entire chunks of dialogue some. It reads like it was written by someone on a powerful stimulant with the circular writing and huge length for how little ultimately happens. The writing itself isnt bad tho.

WaterheartWaterheartover 9 years ago
adding on (same person as anon "eh")

I should note that if it had been a terrible story I wouldn't have commented at all. I really think the writer could do some neat stuff. Although some of the references felt forced. Like calling the prostitute a hetaira in the first part (ch. 01). Greek "companions" did a lot more than spend hours sucking cock and playing BDSM games. Obviously for the purposes of the story she HAS to do that because its a fetish story but the comparison isnt a strong one.

I think Joyce would indeed have liked the style of thats what the author was shooting for although it isnt an "ode" strictly speaking. It doesnt follow the poetic form AND it doesnt really glorify the prostitute. It glorifies the authors cock, which is the center of attention. It simply compliments the prostitute on her ability to worship it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gosh...

oh my goodness. this story was intense. i think this guy is such a good writer. he is so obsessed and she is so obsessed that the earlier commentor was right - this is like they are both on drugs, but I would say meth - lol - or cocaine, along with the Ecstasy she supposedly took. this reads like a drug trip, but I find that very beautiful in a way. if you have ever just had a 'zipless fuck' (I'm dating myself) with a powerful, charismatic stranger, well, you know that this is the feeling that is captured. it's like a groupie thing. not generally politically correct at all. you are definitely at 'his service' - but that can be extremely, extremely hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous