O'Farrell Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

She heard the loud music and almost exactly at the same time the announcer's voice. "Okay guys. Have we got a treat for you today. Beautiful Jan will be dancing for your pleasure. This is her first time so let's give her a great big O'Farrell Theatre welcome."

She heard the loud applause, whistles and cat calls. She took a deep breath and stepped through the curtains. The bright lights that hit her eyes surprised her but just for a second. She smiled at the faceless audience as she had seen Tasha smile and then began to move to the music. Her legs were like lead as she took the first tentative steps. As she moved across the stage, her confidence increased. Jack had done a good job selecting the music. The beat was perfect for solo dancing. As she moved to the edge of the stage she saw men place bills on its surface and clap for her. She could see that the seats were now nearly filled and men were standing behind the back row. Her heart was pounding and it was hard to breathe. Something was happening to her. Her nipples were hard and poking at the bodice of her dress. She felt flushed and her groin ached.

Jan wasn't familiar with the music but she sensed that it was about to come to an end so she danced back toward the curtain and with her back to the audience she reached for the zipper of her dress. Her hands were shaking as she pulled the tab down an inch at a time until it was completely unzipped. Then she wriggled out of one shoulder strap, then the other and held the dress to her chest for a few seconds then let it go. The tiny frock puddled around her feet. Unlike Tasha, she was already completely naked. She stepped out of the circle of her discarded dress, reached down for it twirled around, as Tasha had done and stepped through the curtain just as the song ended.

The audience went wild and almost drowned out the voice of the DJ. "I told you we had a treat for you. Have you ever seen anyone more beautiful? Let's welcome her back again."

She took a deep breath and asked herself if she could do it? Could she go back out there completely naked, but for her shoes, and do what Tasha had done? She heard them calling her name. "Jan, Jan, we want Jan." She dropped her dress on a chair and then stepped through the curtain. With long strides she danced to the edge of the stage and made her way from one end to the other. She saw that the stage was littered with currency. She twisted, turned and spun around until she knew she could stall no longer if she was to do what Tasha had done before the song ended. She scooted down on the stage, lay on her back with her knees pressed closely together and then parted them slowly. Ohhhs and ahhhhs joined the pounding rhythms of the music as she exposed herself to the gawking eyes of dozens of strangers. When her fingers parted her nude lips, she realized that, unlike Tasha, she was very wet between her legs. All of the men also knew that what she was doing excited her. Like Tasha, she moved around the edge of the stage, rolling over and crawling, giving those in the front row a gynecologic view of what only Darren had seen before. Before the song ended she did what she had seen Tasha do, she got up on her knees, but rather than spreading only one cheek she grabbed both and brazenly let the men see both her anus and her vagina in all their moist glory. When the song ended she nervously walked naked around the stage, as she had seen Tasha do, and gathered up all of the money.

When she stepped through the curtain, Jack was waiting for her. He took her nude body in his arms, gave her a big hug and said, "baby, you're hired. I've never seen anything like that. Don't you have any underwear with you?"

Her sensitive breasts were still smashed against his chest as she answered his question. "No, I don't. My husband doesn't like me to wear them."

"Well, that's okay. Just the little black dress," he said as he reached down, picked it up off the chair where she had left it and handed it to her. "Just that little dress will be different and fine for tonight." Then he let go of her and said, "go in the dressing room and freshen up. I'll send Kimberly in to help you get started." Then he was gone.

She clutched the fist-full of bills in one hand and her dress in the other as she walked the short distance to the dressing room. The next girl, whom they were already announcing, passed her and said, "I managed to catch the end of your performance, that was really great Jan, welcome. Maybe we can work together later. By the way, I'm Vera," she said over her shoulder as walked away.

Chapter 5

There were three other women in the dressing room. A tall blond walked over to her and introduced herself. "I'm Kimberly. Jack asked me to explain things to you. I'll hang around until you're ready and then tell you how it works here."

Jan stepped into her dress and found a seat at the long vanity shelf in front of a brightly lit mirror. I can't believe I did what I just did, she said to herself. I've done everything that Darren wanted me to do. I called the number on the ad, I drove over, "just to check it out" and now I've auditioned at the O'Farrell Theatre. I can send him an e-mail and report that lot's of other men have seen what only he had seen. I should get in my car and drive back across the bridge, get the kids at Rita's and return to my life. Then, she placed the wadded bills on the vanity surface, straightened them out and counted them. Forty-eight dollars. Most were singles--twenty-three- - but there were also three fives and a ten-dollar bill in the neat stack. She guessed that she had been on the stage for less than ten minutes. Not bad, she thought.

She brushed her long hair, applied a fresh of coat lipstick and touched-up her makeup. Just as she finished, Kimberly, who was wearing a sexy pair of white thong panties and a matching bra sat down next to her. "You were terrific Jan. Everybody's talking about your performance. Jack said you've never danced before but you sure could have fooled me."

"Thanks, I guess. I was sooo nervous."

"I remember my first time. It was at an amateur night in a club in Cleveland. They almost had to push me on the stage." Kimberly lit a cigarette, took a deep drag and exhaled a plume of smoke that wafted up to the ceiling. "Lot's of men have been asking about you. I think the best way to get your feet wet would be to go out, walk around and then when someone approaches you take them to the movie theater for a grind or to one of the private cabanas. Most of us expect a tip of $20 for a grind . . ."

"Jack never said anything about the cabanas. What are they?" Jan asked.

"A small private space for you and a man. What happens in there is up to you. The guy buys a token but that's just for the room. Maybe later, if you feel like it, you can work with one us in the Ultra Room or Kopenhagen Live or even the Green Door Show."

"Jack showed me the Kopenhagen and Ultra rooms but what's the Green Door Show?"

"It used to be called the ‘The Shower Show' and it's the most explicit show in the club. It's that area next to the theatre where you danced. Well, anyway, every hour and a half, beginning at about 1:00, a round stage that we are on rises from the floor to about eye level. This gives the guys a real close-up view of an orgy style show, just inches from their faces. Believe me, this always leaves them begging for more so, after the stage frenzy, each pair of girls is available for a private show that the guy directs. You can imagine what that's like."

"Kimberly, you've been really nice to me." Jan paused, sighed, looked down at her hands and continued. "I came over here today because my husband wanted me to. Now that I've auditioned, like he asked me to, I think I better just leave. I don't think I'm cut out for this."

"Was your husband in the audience, Jan?"

"No, he's in Asia on a cargo ship. He won't be back for weeks."

"Well, if he wanted you to get naked in front of lots of strangers, my guess is he wants you to do a lot more than that. Am I right?"

Jan knew that Kimberly had hit the nail on the head. Darren did want her to do more than just allow herself to be seen. He wanted her to go to bed with other men, for some strange reason she didn't really understand. "You're right about that."

"That's what I thought. Look, you don't have to do anything here that you don't want to. You can just hang around until it's your turn to dance again on the big stage and make some decent money for just that. However, if you want to have a lot more fun and make big bucks at the same time, you might want to go to the cabanas or the movie theater. It's entirely up to you, no pressure."

"I'm not saying that I will, but if I did stay, what do most of the girls charge for the cabana?"

"That, my dear Jan, depends entirely on what you do. I don't want to get too specific but horny guys can be very generous with a very cooperative girl, if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure that I do know what you mean," said Jan.

"Maybe this will help you understand then." Kimberly stood up, walked away a few feet got something and returned.

"Give me your hand Jan."

Jan held out her hand and Kimberly dropped two foil packets in it. As she saw the packets of condoms resting in the palm of her hand, she realized that it wasn't necessary for Kimberly to say anymore about what happened, sometimes, in the privacy of a cabana.

"One last thing, remember, I'm not telling you what to say to any man you might be with but I will tell you that I would never go into a cabana with a guy without first asking him if he was a policeman." She smiled and said, "I've got to get to work. Hope you decide to stay. By the way, it's safest to give your money to Tony. You can trust him and not worry about it. Don't leave any money in your locker or your purse. Good luck Jan. Check with me if you have any more questions." She stubbed out her cigarette and left the dressing room.

Jan actually intended to walk down the wide corridor, through the lobby and out of the theater but that isn't what happened. When she walked into the concession area, several men approached her, each trying his best to get her exclusive attention. She had to admit that it was flattering because there were six of the most gorgeous women she had ever seen--all scantily clad, while she was wearing a dress--vying for the men's attention. And, she had to admit to herself, for the first time in a long time she was excited.

A tall, older man dressed in a dark-blue suit put his arm around her shoulders and said, "I'm Stan. You must be thirsty after your dance, let me get you something to drink." Before she could reply he said, "they only have soft drinks, juice and bottled water."

"A Pepsi would be nice," she said.

She hadn't realized how thirsty she really was until nearly half the contents of the cold can were in her tummy. When she finished her drink Stan took her hand in his and said, "let's go watch a movie."

He led her up to the top row, stepped past two men and found them seats in the middle of the row. Before she could sit beside him, he handed her a bill that she saw was a twenty. He guided her onto his lap facing the screen. She realized that as her dress rode up when she straddled his legs--because she wasn't wearing panties--the only cloth between her vagina and his penis was worn by him. She caught her breath as she felt what she was sitting on. It was big, hard and growing. His hands were also busy as he rubbed the tops of her thighs and then the inside of her legs stopping just at their juncture. Then he said, "lean forward baby." When she did, she felt his hands at the zipper of her dress which he lowered. "Slip it off your shoulders baby I want to see your boobs up close." Then he handed her another twenty.

Without thinking about it she slipped the straps off each shoulder and let the dress fall to her waist barring her breasts which were almost instantly covered by Stan's hands. Her nipples were poking into his palms. Then he took each nipple between the thumb and index finger of each hand and gently squeezed and twisted them. She leaned back against him and he kissed her shoulder and neck. Oh, she thought, this really feels good. I sure wish that Darren were here. Her husband should be the one who was bringing out these feelings in her, not a man old enough to be her father whose last name she didn't even know.

While she was acutely aware of what he was doing and how he was making her feel, what was on the big screen she was facing was making her even hotter. A pretty woman was being made love to by two men, one had his enormous penis in her mouth and the other had his in her pussy. The moist lips of her own pussy must have been dampening Stan's expensive suit pants, she thought. The expensive material was wedged up into her as the bulge encased in his pants got bigger and harder. She was gasping for air as she moved back and forth over him. Her hard clit was now sticking out of its hood and coming in contact with the worsted wool as she tilted and pressed down. She felt him moving faster and faster against her and she moved in rhythm with him.

He was kissing the nape of her neck, her shoulders and burying his face in her hair that smelled like strawberries. "Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum . . . I want to fuck you so much . . . keep moving just like that," he encouraged.

Jan did keep moving just like he said. The images on the screen, what he was doing to her turgid nipples and the feelings between her legs were taking her to the very edge of her own impending orgasm. Then she felt him shudder and stop moving abruptly. As she sat there she felt his liquid leaking through his trousers mingling with her own secretions. This took her beyond any possibility of resisting the inevitable, a mind-shattering orgasm brought about on the lap of stranger, for $40, in a place in which she could never have imagined being.

Stan thanked her profusely and slipped another $20 in her hand. They left the movie room and he walked quickly to the nearest men's room and she to the nearest women's restroom. She saw it was just seven PM. She had only been here about an hour, working for only a half hour and was $108 better off than she had been when she walked into the lobby. There was another non-monetary benefit, she realized; for the first time in two weeks she had a climax that wasn't produced by her own fingers. For her, however, the problem with an orgasm that wasn't the result of intercourse, no matter how satisfying, was that she was left hornier and emptier than ever desperate for more. She needed to be filled up, filled up right now, but Darren wasn't here.

After straightening up and wiping between her legs in the stall, as she stood before the basin and looked at her reflection in the restroom mirror, she saw that her hair, lipstick and makeup were intact. She took a deep breath and walked back to the area where most people seemed to congregate, near the concession booth. She hadn't been there a minute when someone came up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. As she turned around, she found herself at eye level with a male chest. Her eyes drifted up and up until she saw, smiling down at her, the black, smiling face of a man who must once have played professional basketball. If he didn't stand seven feet tall, he must have been close to it. In his hand were two cabana tokens. He didn't say a word, he just took her hand in his and led her to the cabanas.

Inside the small space they were alone. He still didn't speak and she wondered if he were mute. She remembered Kimberly's warning and asked, almost timidly, "are you . . . are you a policeman?"

He just laughed, shook his large head in the negative and began to unbutton his shirt. He reached in his pants pocket peeled three one-hundred dollar bills from a thick roll and placed them on the edge of an upholstered bench.

Conflicting feelings were spinning around in Jan's mind. She couldn't help but feel guilty for even being here and disregarding everything she had ever been taught. Her promises of modesty, fidelity and chastity had all been broken by her in a single hour. On the other hand, she had, in some perverse way that she didn't comprehend, enjoyed her time on the stage with the men cheering her on and begging her to show more. The climax that Stan, the stranger, had brought her to just minutes ago that felt so good was preliminary to the big one that she had only experienced when Darren shot his load deep in her receptive vagina.

The black giant unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing boxers or briefs and Jan thought her eyes were playing tricks on her when she saw what was hanging between his legs. No human could possibly be that big, she thought. And, she wondered how any human female could possibly engulf all of the semi-hard flesh at which she was gazing. She was a little frightened, but also very excited, as she stared at the second penis she had ever seen in the flesh. Though she had felt Stan's penis earlier and assumed it was a nice size, this was the only one, other than her husband's that had been bared for her.

Her parents would absolutely keel over dead of simultaneous heart attacks if they knew she was fascinated by the penis of a man to whom she wasn't married, especially a black penis. As she was growing up she had never associated with blacks. Not a single black person had attended her schools or lived within miles of their home, which was located behind the walls of a lily- white, gated community.

His dark eyes were locked on hers. He was smiling at her but didn't make the next move. She knew that it was up to her. So, for the third time in less than an hour, her zipper was lowered. This time, when she stepped out of the circle of her dress, she also stepped out of her heels and stood before the gigantic, ebony man completely naked. She closed the distance between them and reached out and touched his waist. He grabbed her wrist and brought her hand to the curly black patch of pubic hair above his penis which was getting harder, raising higher and swelling to unbelievable proportions. As she twirled the kinky hair, her hand moved down until it came in contact with the black cock.

It was hard as stone and she could feel it pulsing as she tried, unsuccessfully, to encircle it with her small feminine hand, the one with the engagement ring that had yet to be entirely paid for and the band of gold on the third finger. She moved her hand back and forth and he sighed encouraging her. Then, he placed his hand behind her head and, almost imperceptibly, applied a slight downward pressure. She knew what he wanted and realized that she wanted the same thing. Also, she knew that Darren was very happy with her mouth and what it could do but she didn't know how she would compare with the other women who had held, kissed and sucked the huge black penis she was holding with both hands.

She traced gentle wet kisses along its length and then kissed the moist head which was bigger than a plumb. Unlike Darren, who was circumcised, a foreskin was folded behind the glans. She opened her mouth wide and took just the head inside. She knew that Darren loved it when she swirled her tongue all around the head so she did the same thing and heard that this stranger also like her treatment. With her hands she pumped the shaft while she moved her head up and down sucking in swirling her tongue which she pointed and tried to pierce the opening.

He started thrusting into her mouth and she took in a couple inches of the shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. By the sounds he was making she thought that he was getting ready to cum. If he did she was prepared to swallow as Darren had taught he to do and which she now enjoyed. He didn't plan on ejaculating in her warm wet mouth, however, and backed away from her face which glistened with her own saliva mixed with his pre-cum.

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers