O'Farrell Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers

Somehow he had positioned her on her back on the edge of the upholstered bench. He parted her legs with his legs. Then he spoke the only words he would speak while they were together. "You do it. You put it in."

She tilted her pelvis and took hold of the massive organ. She brushed it against her moist slit as he lowered his large head to hers and touched his black lips to hers that were now devoid of lipstick. The red lipstick that she had so carefully applied after her dance, had been transferred to the shaft that she was holding and rubbing against her oozing pussy. His instant, worming tongue was nudging her mouth open. When it opened, his tongue snaked inside and began to dance with her own. She lifted her feet from the floor and placed the head of the black cock between her waiting, eager nether lips. She lifted and he pressed down, just enough for the huge head to enter her. She wasn't prepared for its size and it didn't actually hurt, its entry just took her breath away and made her feel wonderfully full, especially after being so empty for weeks.

However, as he pushed deeper inside her, she began to have second thoughts when she realized that as he had nudged past her cervix--that Darren on occasion came in contact with-- he had already gone much farther inside her than Darren ever had. She reached between their bodies and felt that several more inches remained outside her smoldering body. Then, a wave overcame her and she experienced her second orgasm of the evening. When she came down for just a moment from her high, she realized that the two foil packets Kimberly had given her were left on the vanity shelf in the dressing room. However, she was beyond thinking as he began to move faster and deeper with each stroke. She rested her heels on his buttocks and held onto his shoulders as tightly as possible. As she was about to experience another powerful orgasm, she tried as best she could to remain quiet but she couldn't. "Oh, that feels sooo good. . . oh that's right," she said too loudly as another inch stretched her elastic vagina. She knew that she was soaking both of them and he seemed to love it as much as she did. Ahhhhh . . . ohhhhh . . . ummm . . . oh fuck me . . . fuck me . . . don't ever stop," she begged the man who had paid her three hundred dollars for the privilege.

There was no doubt in her mind that he must have been a professional athlete because this had become an athletic event. His stamina, technique, coordination, motor skills and how he was using them on her was taking to sexual heights she could never have imagined. Her groans, moans and sighs were telling him how much she was loving what he was doing. Sometime during their thrustings his pubic bone slammed against hers. There wasn't a fraction of an inch of the cock that she thought no woman could accommodate outside her inflamed pussy. Eventually, she recognized that he was about to come. There wasn't a second when she thought of asking him to pull out. She wasn't worried about getting pregnant and she sure hoped that he didn't have some horrible disease were her thoughts just before she blacked out from experiencing the most intense climax of her life.

Chapter 6

She caught her breath and knew that there was no way she could avoid leaving the cabana. She couldn't remain in there forever. I must look a sight, she thought, having been worked over like she had been. She slipped into the nearest restroom as quickly as possible and began the job of cleaning up and repairing the extensive damage to her hair and makeup. Without her brush or compact which were in the dressing room she did the best she could. The final repairs could only be completed back in the dressing rooms behind the curtains. As she made the long walk back, feeling as if she were running a male gauntlet, she rebuffed several men who attempted to engage her in conversation by saying, "I'll be back in a sec."

Fifteen minutes later she looked as she had when she entered the theater. Well, not exactly the same. She had a glow about her that she didn't have when she was waiting in the lobby for Jack. The glow had been missing from her countenance two or three days after Darren's departure. The glow that only came when she was being satisfied sexually, when her glands were working and her juices flowing and when her eager body expected and awaited Darren's hard cock.

Tasha walked into the dressing room stark naked carrying the blue gown that she had been wearing. "Jan, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"You're up next," Tasha told her.

"Up next. I didn't know that."

"Ya. Jack changed the schedule and you follow me for the rest of the night. You should dance on the big stage four or five more times until we close. The schedule is posted on the white board by the door. Better hurry, sweetie."

She climbed the same steps that she had before but this time her legs weren't shaking and they weren't as heavy as lead. This time, she knew what to expect and the edge had been taken off by the orgasms she had experienced since she last stood behind the curtain listening to the pounding music and waiting to hear her name.

The two songs were the same ones that Jack had selected for her earlier. She began to think of them as "her music." She glided around the floor and even used the pole that she had avoided during her first dance. I'll have to practice to do it right, she thought, but she didn't fall or make a fool of herself and the men in the audience seemed to love it when she spread her legs and hooked one over the shiny pole as she spun around it.

She developed a routine that she would perfect as the night went on. She didn't wait for the first song to end before she slipped out of her dress. She even began to think about what she would wear tomorrow night for her dances and then what she would wear as she walked around and mixed with the anxious men who were waiting to connect with a girl.

Kimberly was waiting for her when she stepped down off the stage after finishing her performance. "Jan, I'm up next for the Ultra Room. You want to be my partner?"

"I don't know . . . what would I have to do?"

"Leave it to me. Just follow my lead. The tips can be pretty good," Kimberly said.

Jan slipped the dress back on and dashed into the dressing room to fix her hair, lipstick and makeup. She then found Tony and gave him the bills she had gathered from the stage as she had the money that Stan and the black giant had given her earlier.

Kimberly was waiting for her at the Ultra Room. She opened a door and they were inside a small room with a circular bed in the middle. The room was surround by windows about four feet up. She could faintly see that half a dozen of them were open and a barely discernable male face was gawking at them. Kimberly quickly unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties. Jan followed her lead. Kimberly smiled at her, took her hand and led her to the small bed. She pulled her down and pressed kissed her. Jan recoiled and Kimberly put her lips to Jan's ear and whispered, "trust me darling, it will be okay."

This time when they began to kiss they both opened their mouths and kissed each other deeply. Then Kimberly lowered her mouth to Jan's hard nipples and began to suck. Jan thought that she must have some kind of secret technique because she sure was doing a good job. Her nipples seemed to be directly connected to her clit and pussy, she thought, as Kimberly alternated between her breasts. The nipple that wasn't the object of the oral treatments was being pinched and tweaked by Kimberly's delicate hand.

Because Kimberly had told her to follow her lead she lowered her head to Kimberly's chest and began to kiss around her pink nipple and then she took it in her mouth. She never imagined that she would ever touch another woman in a sexual way but she had to admit that, though it was different, it felt great. Both the giving and the receiving. Kimberly's skin was smooth, soft and hairless, just like her own. Men's skin was corse, and hairy.

Kimberly's fingers made there way down Jan's body until they came in contact with Jan's "landing strip." They wormed their way between her legs. Ever so gently they touched the hood of her little clit and worked their magic. In no time, Kimberly brought Jan to another climax. Then, her mouth and tongue replaced her hand and fingers between Jan's thighs. She sucked the little clit that was standing at full attention and lapped her lips and wormed her tongue as deep inside her as possible. She played with her taint and teased her little asshole with gentle kisses before she attempted to pierce it with her pointed tongue.

With subtle but gentle hand movements, the more experienced Kimberly guided the novice Jan into a sixty-nine position. Jan was staring at Kimberly's clitoris as she felt her own being sucked. Kimberly was communicating exactly what she wanted Jan do to her by doing it to Jan. Jan could never have imagined that she would take another woman's tiny clitoris between her lips and later her teeth and suck it, but she did. During their time in the Ultra Room both women came several times. When they finished they saw that the men who leered at them from their booths must have liked what they saw because they had slipped several bills through the slots in their booths. The floor was covered by greenbacks.

Before the long night came to an end, Jan had joined Tasha in the Kopenhagen Room, Kimberly again in the Green Door Show and Beth in the Ultra Room. She went to the Cabanas five more times with a variety of men who had one thing in common, a hard throbbing cock waiting to enter her. Her other trips to the Cabanas, however, were not made without a foil packet clutched in her hand.

It seemed to her that the car drove itself back to San Leandro. Rita wasn't an idiot but knew that it wasn't the time to interrogate her friend and neighbor when she came to pick up the kids.

Jan had one thing to do before she drifted off to the best sleep she had ever had and that was to send Darren the e-mail that he so desperately wanted her to send.

Chapter 7

Darren's ship had left Hong Kong and was slowly making its way East when he saw that he had an e-mail which read:

Darren: As you asked me to, I went to San Francisco and auditioned at the O'Farrell Theatre. It was the most difficult thing that I've ever done but I've never been able to deny you anything. I was hired on the spot. I hadn't planned on working last night but I stayed until closing.

The place is incredible. I danced on the main stage five times and had four shows in smaller rooms. It also has a movie theater that is very interesting. I'll tell you about it when you get home.

I'm the one who always asked you "how many women have you been with?" You've never asked me how many men I've been with but before last night my honest answer would have been "just one, you." That number is no longer accurate. If you ask me today, I would have to say six. "How many men?" This question doesn't tell it all, however, because it doesn't consider my own gender. If you ask me how many people I've been with, then the honest answer now would be ten. You'll have to use your imagination until you get home. By the way, unless I hear back from you telling me to stop, there is little doubt that within a day or two I will have caught up with you. Once that happens, I think it would be physically impossible for you to ever catch up with me because of the anatomical differences between men and women.

Rita was a gem and didn't complain when I didn't get home until nearly three in the morning. I don't think she will be able to take the kids full time but I also don't think that money will be a problem anymore for day care, or in this case night care. Unless I hear different from you, I plan on working full-time which would be from about five in the afternoon to one-thirty in the morning and home by two-thirty, three or even later.

I hope this is really what you want. I've never denied you anything.

All my love: Jan x x x x

bobfr
bobfr
1,283 Followers