Oh Brother! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always want a blanket for a movie," I answered. "Here take one in case you need it later", I added as I tossed her a soft light blanket.

Daniel draped the blanket over himself and let a corner of it rest on Cherie. It was discrete enough to not be obvious but did a half decent job of covering her torso and knees.

I continued to produce fake yawns that became lighter and lighter. Eventually I began to breathe more through my mouth and deliver light snoring sounds.

Daniel turned around and looked at me for a good ten seconds as I peeked out from between nearly closed eyelids and continued to snore away.

Daniel then whispered something to Cherie and she shook her head and whispered back to him a barely audible "No!"

Daniel was no fool though. He knew that if Cherie was really opposed to his advances she only had to get up and go to bed.

No, he knew, and I knew as well, that Cherie wanted to be seduced. She wanted to fend him off until she could no longer control her passion. She wanted to be aroused by the thought of his big cock.

She wanted to feel the thrill of fucking another man. She wanted to know the danger of fucking another man while her husband slept only a few feet away. This was her chance to know if that big cock would hurt as much as it thrilled her throbbing pussy.

Through squinted eyes I could see them a little bit from the dimmed lights, however every so often when the movie was bright I could see things quite clearly.

I continued to snore and breathe erratically as if asleep.

I watched them as Cherie appeared focused on the screen while Daniel slid his hand under his blanket onto her knee. This was his first move on the sofa.

Cherie captured his hand and held it tight, she turned to him and repeated 'No!' but I could see the little grin on her face as she did so.

She did not push his hand away, she only held it in place on her knee, hidden barely by the light blanket that covered him and part of her.

Daniel turned toward me again.

"Brent?" he whispered quietly. Then more loudly he called me again, "Brent?"

I continued to snore away apparently oblivious to my surroundings.

"If he's had a few drinks he'll be really out," Cherie admitted.

"Really?" he said smiling at her.

Daniel took his other hand and reached for blanket that Cherie said she didn't want. As he handed it to her she knew what taking would mean.

If she took the blanket she knew that she was giving him permission.

She would be allowing him to fondle her under the secrecy of the blanket.

I could see the reservation on her face in the light of the television. Reservation however was not the only look on her face. Also there was a deep rooted passion in her eyes. No man could miss that look.

She was horny and when she looked at Daniel had to know she was horny for him, him and his big cock.

She may have been saying no, but we all knew, including Cherie that she was too horny to hold out for long. She was sitting on the sofa with her brother-in-law's hand on her thigh as her husband slept a few feet away. We all knew what was in store.

She took her hand off of Daniel's and spread the blanket over herself and the corner of his blanket. This too telegraphed her mindset for those of us who cared to notice. I'm sure Daniel noticed.

She had the opportunity to wrap herself in the blanket, to cocoon herself away from Daniel's advances but she didn't. She had set the blanket so that their hands could travel secretly under them. Their fingers could sneak to each other's bodies in secret, hidden from her husband's view. Their hands and fingers could provide excitement and arousal for each other. She had invited Daniel into her passion.

Daniel's hand had never left her knee as she spread the blanket over herself. I watched as almost imperceptible movements of this hand fluttered along her knee and up her thigh. Her hand was not there to stop him this time. Not fighting against him was obviously acceptance and his hand moved more constantly under the blanket, roaming up and down her thigh.

I had been listening to them earlier, an hour ago when Cherie admitted to being so hot. I guess I never realized how hot she had been. She was allowing, no inviting, Daniel to please her. Here in front of her sleeping husband. What had made her so excited? Was it the anticipation of cheating on her husband? Whatever it was Cherie was a very horny girl right now.

As Cherie pretended to focus on the screen she slowly spread her legs, inviting Daniel to tease her waiting pussy. I wondered how wet she was right now and imagined that for her to be as eager as she apparently was, she must be very horny.

It looked like Daniel knew what he was doing as I heard Cherie's breathing increase in both pace and intensity. Her legs were open for him and she was beginning to pant as he teased her. I could see that his hand was running up and down her thigh, not high enough to touch her eager slit mind you.

She spread her legs more obviously now and as I snored in disguise I heard her whimpering and saw her thrusting out with her pussy to capture his hand.

As I watched, Daniel stroked Cherie's thigh with his right hand and then took her left hand in his and drew it toward him. Under her blanket, then his, he towed her hand. He continued to stroke her thigh as he laid her hand upon his bulging cock.

Cherie's eyes grew side in surprise. She turned to him with wide eyes and blurted out, "Oh my goodness!" I responded with a light moan but continued to snore.

They turned to me for a moment but I feigned my steady snore and peeked between my near closed eyelids at them.

"Daniel, It's huge!" Cherie whispered, "You said it was big, but wow!"

"You like it?" Daniel whispered back.

"I don't know. I think I love it! I've never had seen one that big!"

"I promise to be gentle."

"Will you?... Mmm, I want you to fuck me Daniel." Cherie answered in hushed but passion filled tone.

"I want to feel that monster deep inside me. Even if it is just this once I want to take your huge cock to the hilt inside my throbbing wet pussy!"

Cherie must have been really, really horny. She might occasionally say a curse word but never a vulgar sexual statement like she was throwing around now. This really surprised me.

I watched Cherie now start to stroke Daniel's hard, bulging cock.

Daniel returned the favor and as Cherie stroked his cock he slid his fingers higher and higher up her thigh. Cherie's legs were fully open now exposing her wetness. Finally he touched her wetness. Although covered by the blanket I knew he had reached his goal - Cherie moaned loudly in eager lust.

I couldn't see what was happening with his fingers and her pussy, but I could see her humping against his hand in energetic raw desire.

She was so wet Daniel's fingers were making squish-squish noises inside her as she fucked against his fingers. I could smell the aroma of Cherie's sex wafting through the room as Daniel continued to finger fuck her.

Cherie continued to steadily ride Daniel's fingers then she began to fumble beneath the blanket; I assumed she was reaching to the fly on his shorts so she could release his monster member.

I was right. Over the television I heard the sound of a zipper slowly opening. Daniel now moaned in satisfaction as Cherie released the pressure on his aching member. His throbbing cock had been trying to grow in the close confines of his gym shorts, and with its enormous size the struggle must have been agony for him.

Although they were covered by their blankets I could see in my mind's eye the action happening under their covers. Daniel's hand was steadily rocking over Cherie's wet pussy. I could hear her wetness as he tickled the sensitive bud of her clit and slid fingers along and into her slit.

Cherie liked penetration. When I played with her, she did enjoy light teases on her clit, but it was my fingers inside her that made her the hottest. Now it was my brother's fingers making her so horny that she was humping steadily against them with obvious lust. I don't think it was his fingers that were the only thing making Cherie so hot though.

She was looking down at the blanket on Daniel's lap and. She and I could see her left hand moving under the blanket. It was sliding up and down the bulge that was so obvious there. Cherie was apparently mesmerized by the size of Daniel's cock and was really enjoying planning with it.

"I want to fuck you! Right here!" Daniel whispered in a feverish voice.

"We can't do it here. Brent might wake up," she replied.

"Upstairs?"

"He might come up there though..." Cherie replied in an urgent voice.

Now that Cherie had felt that big cock in her hand, she desperately needed to feel it fill her itching leaking pussy.

I continued to feign sleep but knew now that I had to do something or I would lose my opportunity. I knew now that Daniel and Cherie were not going to be satisfied with cumming on each other's hands. They were going to fuck and they didn't want to do it while I was sitting in front of them. I knew what I had to do.

Pretending to ruse from my sleep, I stopped snoring and stirred on my chair.

I saw some hands move quickly under the blankets as yawned and pretended to wake.

"Sorry guys, I fell asleep. I better go to bed."

"Okay little brother", Daniel answered. "See you in the morning."

"I'm going to finish the movie with Daniel okay?" Cherie asked with more innocence than she should have been able to muster.

"Oh, sure. That's fine."

"Goodnight," I slurred as I went to the sofa and kissed Cherie before stumbling off toward the stairs.

I had been smelling the aroma of Cherie's sex from my chair, but when approaching the sofa to kiss her goodnight, I was taken back by how palpable the scent of sex was around the two of them.

The advantage I had at our house is that the stairs to the upper story were not in sight of the living room. As I went down the hall, I passed the stairs and entered the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I ever so quietly sneaked through it into the pitch black of the dining room. The dining room was in total darkness.

The dining room had French doors into the living room that were now closed.

The glass of these doors almost acted like a two way mirror to the living room when the dining room was dark as it was now. Almost but not quite. I knew that they could not see me, but I could plainly see the living room, the sofa and my adulterous wife and brother.

Taking a seat on a dining room chair I pulled out my own growing cock as I sat at my dining room table in the dark. I watched them sit on the sofa awkwardly looking at each other and apparently listening for sounds of my return.

After a few moments I saw Daniel whisper something to Cherie but could not hear them over the television through the closed doors.

Cherie found the television remote and pressed the mute button.

"I know we'll hear him coming back if he does, the hallway creaks." Cherie answered, no longer really whispering, rather making the hushed conversation that lovers make in private.

"The hallway creaks? Good. I'm going to turn on more light then," Daniel added in a similar volume.

I could hear them fairly well not perfect but I could make out the words.

Daniel turned on an end table lamp near the sofa. They were both amply lit now and I had an excellent view of them on the sofa.

"Why more lights?"

"Because I want to see you. I want to watch you cum."

"Do you?" she asked demurely.

"Yes I do. I also want to see your face as I slide my big hard cock inside you."

"Oh YES!" she said

"Do you know what Cherie?"

"What?"

"I'm going to fuck you now!"

"Are you?"

"Yes. You know I am. I'm going to slide my big hard cock inside you until you don't think you can take any more of it then I'm going to give you the rest."

"Ohhh...Yes. I want to feel your balls against my ass as you are buried into my wet pussy up to the hilt. I want to feel you cum inside me... DEEP inside me!"

With that Daniel fell onto Cherie and kissed her passionately on the mouth as his hands probed her body. I saw his fingers reach her wetness and from no more than fifteen feet away I could see her respond to his passion. I couldn't hear them though. I wanted to hear the sounds of their moans, the friction of their probing the wetness of Cherie's pussy.

Slowly, very slowly, I turned the handle of the door in front of me. I knew that Daniel and Cherie were lost in their own passions and would not notice as I just cracked the door open.

"Mmm..." Cherie moaned as they kissed.

I was still hidden behind the door but just having the door cracked a few inches now let me hear the sounds of the show happening before of me. My fantasy was about to be fulfilled. I was going to secretly watch my wife get fucked by another man. The thought of it was very appealing to me and I started to stroke my cock in anticipation.

Daniel withdrew from kissing Cherie and rose to his feet. The blanket was still draped over him and as he pulled it off of himself his fully erect cock popped free through the opening of his shorts.

"Oh, Wow!" Cherie exclaimed as she saw his cock for the first time. "I so want to have that big cock inside me!" she said.

Daniel just smiled at her and removed his shorts and shirt.

"You said Brent will be out now for a while?"

"Yes, He never gets up after going to bed having had a few drinks," she answered with an eager expression.

"Well then if we are going to have privacy it's your turn to get naked for me, Sexy," he said. "I want to watch you undress for me."

"Do you?" she asked coyly.

"Uh huh," I want to enjoy the sight of you.

Cherie smiled then unfastened the tie of her housecoat. Opening it she revealed more of the short nighty that she wore.

Slipping one arm then the other through the short sleeves of the housecoat she let it drop to the sofa behind her.

She now sat in only her short nighty that was doing little to cover her. The material was thin sleeveless and a hemline that was less than halfway down her thighs. Cherie rose to her feet and then while looking Daniel directly in the eye drew first one arm then the other inside the nighty.

It hung about six inches below her pubic mound and Daniel's eyes were drawn there as her fingers appeared at the hem. Gathering the hem into her hands she slowly steadily raised it up and over her head.

She stood there naked. No bra. No panties. Nothing. She was stark naked. Apparently she wore that nighty with intent...

Daniel's eyes were racing over her. He stared at her trimmed lightly haired pussy, her ample breasts, her soft stomach, and her long legs. I saw his cock twitch as he stared at her.

"You are gorgeous!' he told her.

"I'm glad you think so, because I want you to enjoy this as much as I will," she said as she came toward him.

Again they kissed and their hands roamed over each other's nakedness.

"Fuck me Daniel. Please fuck me!"

"Mmm... You are fucking hot aren't you?"

"I'm so fucking hot right now, you wouldn't believe it. My pussy is itching for that big cock of yours!"

Cherie reached out to take Daniel's big meat into her hand. She rubbed it against her belly and then turned it toward her pussy, using the tip to tickle her engorged clit.

"Mmm... Oh fuck that feels good!" she moaned.

"Not as good as it will feel inside you", Daniel answered. He grabbed her ass pulling him hard against him.

"I'm going to fuck you slow and gentle... At first. Then I'm going to fuck you so hard you are going to scream."

"Oh fuck, yeah!. Fuck me hard! Make me scream! I want to cum all over your cock. Mmm... I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me!"

I was stroking my fully engorged prick now watching my wife, naked, and massaging her clit with another man's cock. She was moaning in excitement, eagerly anticipating the feel of that big cock shooting cum into the deepest reaches of her pussy. It was so erotic that watching them made me almost as excited as they were.

Daniel looked at the sofa and grabbed the seat cushions off of it and laid them carefully on the floor. He laid the cushions from the loveseat and the armchair beside the others.

"There, almost a double bed," he stated.

"Looks good," Cherie smiled and they both lay down on the cushion covered floor.

Daniel immediately rolled onto Cherie and she spread her legs to accept him. The foreplay was apparently over now. She wanted to get fucked and he was more than willing to comply.

Daniel drew himself to his knees and took his tool in his hand. Cherie too grabbed ahold of it and between the two of them they brought the head of his cock to the boiling entrance to her pussy. She removed her hand and put all her trust in Daniel and his big cock.

"Ah... Yes!" she cried out as his cock slid up and down across her slick lips to the bud of her clit.

Daniel started to slip his cock inside her.

As his big head spread her lips there was some resistance. My cock slid right into Cherie, but my brother's big snake was not just long it was thick too. The head of it was huge and I could see it stretching Cherie's modest slit as he eased it forward.

Meeting resistance he stopped pushing into her.

"MMm, Uh-Huh..." she encouraged him.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah! I've been ready since I felt that thing in your pants! Fuck me with that big cock of yours!"

Daniel started to force his way ahead. The bulbous head of his cock stretched then popped through her lips.

"Ungg..! AHhh... MMmm," Cherie grunted as she felt it pass.

"Fuck you're tight!" Daniel murmured as he held just the head of his cock inside her.

With his mighty head was through the gate Daniel started to rock it in and out of Cherie only a bit at a time. Cherie was holding on tight to his shoulders and with eyes closed she concentrated on the feeling of his big cock inside her. He was inside her and starting to work the length of his big meat into her.

Daniel's light thrusts became deeper and deeper a few millimeters at a time and Cherie was now starting to get into the sensation of it.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, like that...."

"Uh huh... Give me more... I can take more... I want it all..."

As I watched Daniel rocking his hips Cherie was starting to thrust back against him. Her pussy was sucking him in, deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck that feels good... give me more... uh huh..."

"Fuck me Daniel..."

Daniel continued to ride my wife as she thrust up against him. Her cries of passion were becoming wilder with lust.

"Do you feel how tight I am?"

"I've never had a big cock like this... uh huh..."

"Oh I never thought that fucking could feel like this!"

"Oh FUCK this feels good!"

"YES!! Oh fuck that is so, so, so GOOD!"

"Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm gonna..."

Yeah.. I'm gonna... uh huh..."

YES I'm Gonna c-c-c- cum!"

I'm gonna CUM! and you aren't even all inside me yet!"

Cherie's back arched and as she started to cum Daniel dropped his hips and plunged his cock all the way inside her.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! That hurts good! I can't believe it is all inside me...Oh FUCK! THAT feels GOOD! I'm cumming on your cock! Don't stop Daniel -- keep fucking me! FUCK ME HARD!"

My brother was pulling his hips back an unbelievable distance and then slamming down again, jackhammering his rock hard cock into my thrusting and squealing wife. Over and over he pounded his cock into her, and every thrust he made she grunted and thrust back into him.

Cherie had ridden through her orgasm and was now full-fledged fucking him for both their pleasure again.

On and on they went -- humping and squealing and vocalizing and grunting and squishing and groping.