Oh Brother! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my wet pussy Daniel! Give me that hard cock ... YES! YES! YES! Uh huh, HUH, huh. Keep fucking me... Give me that big beautiful cock Daniel. Oh Fuck DON'T STOP! I want your cum."

Daniel and Cherie were fucking like wild beasts now. The squeals and grunts were load and totally unrestrained. If I was upstairs I would have hear them, but instead I was here only ten feet away from the action, watching my brother give my wife the fuck of her life.

Cherie was screaming out in lust. She had Daniel's ass in her hands and was pulling his ass toward her driving that big cock deep inside her.

"Oh fuck Cherie, you are so hot! So tight!... You're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh yes Daniel. Cum for me! I want to feel that big cock cum inside me!"

"Ugh! Uggggg! Here it comes Cherie... Here is my cum!"

Daniel thrust hard into Cherie. He paused there holding himself tight against her as he started to cum.

Cherie wrapped her legs around him and pulled him toward her squeezing him, squeezing his cum into her.

"Oh DANIEL! YES! I feel your cum splashing inside me! I feel your big cock pulsing inside me! You're going to make me... Ugh huh... I'm gonna cum again! YES! I'm cumming with you Daniel!"

They laid rock stiff as Cherie squeezed Daniel's ass and pulled him into her as they both strained and grunted in orgasm. The sight of it all was too much for me.

I leaned back in my chair and let my cum go. My nuts pulsed and I watched as spurt after spurt flew from my cock and landed on the door, the windows and the floor.

It was all I could do not to make any noise as I clenched my teeth and shot ropes of cum from my throbbing aching cock.

After a few moments Daniel and Cherie relaxed their embrace.

"Oh, fuck me. That was UNBELIEVABLE!", Cherie said. "That was fantastic. I sure wanted to but never thought that I could take that big cock of yours."

"Well you sure did! You looked like you could take even more."

"No. No way. I'm as sore as hell down there right now. It is a good kinda sore though. That thing is dangerous, she smiled. "It sure made me cum hard though!"

"I'll say, you came hard and wet. I hate to say so but these cushions are a bit wet."

"What?! Oh no! How will I explain that?"

"Just turn them over tonight and deal with it later I guess."

"I suppose so," Cherie answered. "Well we better get this cleaned up and I better get to bed before Brent gets up."

"Yes, I suppose so."

As the two of them started to putter around in the living room I quickly wiped up my mess with my shirt and retreated into the kitchen. I quickly made it through the kitchen then quickly climbed the stairs and slipped into my bedroom and into bed.

It was only about five more minutes before Cherie made it into the bedroom. As she slipped into bed I couldn't help but smell the scent of sex emanating from her. She positively reeked of fucking.

I pretended not to notice, in fact I pretended to not wake at all when she came to bed. If she had any guilt or reservations about fucking my brother in my living room it didn't bother her too much, she started to doze off just a few minutes after crawling into bed.

I however couldn't sleep. Cherie fucking another man had been my greatest fantasy, but I always wondered if I would be okay with it when it happened. Would I be jealous? Would I be hurt?

The facts are --- I was thrilled!

I loved watching my wife fuck another man. It was the most sexually satisfying thing I had ever seen.

Cherie started to snore as I pondered what I should do now.

Should I let her know that I knew and was okay with her fucking other men?

What if this was a onetime thing for her. Maybe she just wanted to see what it was like and then never do it again?

Would she want to do it all the time?

Would it be less exciting for me or for her if it was not in secret?

Would she turn into a complete slut and leave me and my small cock?

All kinds of scenarios were running through my mind as Cherie rolled onto her back and started to snore. I slipped my finger along and then into her still hot pussy and felt the wetness of her lubrication mixed with my brother's semen.

To be continued...