All Comments on '"Oh" Submission Town: Brother & Son'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brain dead

The author indicates brain death by not knowing the proper commonly used slang for an orgasm/semen as bing "cum/cumming" thus making the story trash.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Who's brain dead?

anonymous just doesn't get it. Perfect "grammar" is not necessary here. Thanks for continuing on with this series. It is good to be not left hanging. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let Mommy keep falling. . .

I liked it and found the irony well done for enjoyment of the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
realy good

you have right one Submiss slut on there hands its hot and very sexy to boot yours leann xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grammar comment

I dont usually leave comments but that insipid first comment really irked me.

first off... the author used proper grammar as cum is only correct when describing the liquid. .I have come not I have cum.

since when is slang proper grammar?

great story and well written. ..

look forward to part three

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Sexy ass of mom

Dicking mom in ass, great way to start affair

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
what an ass

The anon who left the "brain dead" comment about the author's use of come/cum must have his head so far up his asa he farts out of his mouth. I'm a nutcase about proper grammar but even I give the author a pass about interchanging the words come and cum when referring to an orgasm. And if you're going to make comments like that, sack up, create an account and do it from a screen name vs an anonymous comment. To trash someone's story anonymously is just chickenshit. In re to this story, very hot. Can't wait to see what they have her do next.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
I hope daddy bastard

has to dress as a transvestite and gets fucked in the ass! This has got to be some the the nastiest sex out here -- I love it!

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 10 years ago
I can't wait

for the next installment!! Another great story!!!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Oh yes...

You are the best!! You are one of my top two favorite writers. Hope you keep this story going for a long time. :)

wantualldaywantualldayover 10 years ago
woohoo

finally waited for this for a while, gota wait a few months now for part three booo

starman2718starman2718over 10 years ago
Wow!

I've waited for this for a long time and was afraid you wouldn't finish it! I enjoyed it immensely and am looking forward tp Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three Editors?

Really??

Did any of them get out of Jr High?

There are still errors that Word's spell and grammar checkers can find, much less the contrived sentence structure in at least two places

That being said, I'm still waiting for the next installment :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my favorite author

i love your submissions this is by far my favourite cant wait for the next chapter :)

OralDaveOralDaveover 10 years ago
Thanks

Great, silkstockinglover. I needed a really hot, dirty tale tonight and you told me one. Let's have more adventures with the pet mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just wow is all i have to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

come/cum on people this is an erotic story site and not an english grammar school u try to teach the authors n editors, Enjoy the stories instead & if you think you are better than post your own story. Ignore all the negative comments and keep posting silk. great story as always loved it a lot. Happy new year to you n all literoticans.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Oh yes...

love your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it!

what a great story indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you do not like HOT & Nasty do not read this story~

I happen to like HOT and Nasty and will read more of this writters work. "Kimberly, cum leaking out of her cunt and ass, couldn't believe what she had just willingly done."

sober71sober71over 9 years ago
Part 3

Can't stop I'm off to read part threeeeeee

gcg41gcg41about 9 years ago
WOW

I Am so hot.

wrenchslinger60wrenchslinger60almost 9 years ago
Amazing!

You have an amazing gift for weaving a delightfully decadent demented tale of incestuous lust!

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldalmost 9 years ago

Hot story. I love kinky, taboo stories. Now what about dad? I would love to see Ben some how cuckold his dad, maybe force him into bi sex too. Make it hot and kinky ass hell.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25almost 9 years ago
Wow

I love taboo family sex stories so much, my panties are so wet and my juices are running down my crack to my little rose bud. Makes it easy to play with thanks. xx You have such a talent. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bad-ass super nasty fuck tale

SSL, your ability with descriptive phrases displays a knowledge of the fuckarts very unusual for a female of the species. It makes me curious how you learned all this stuff - I'm sure it's not natural knowledge and the way you weave it into the story tells me you didn't read about it - so that leaves only one alternative - you must have experienced all these things - so I must ask you where the fuck you are so my cock and I can make a trip to see (pronounce fuck) you and do it over and over until I really learn the fuckarts I don't know.

Incest was never a temptation for me as my mom was nearly 40 when I was born and not very sexy when I became able to do any fucking - I had no sisters and all of my cousins were butt-ugly but I fucking well enjoy your writing about it as I sure have had some friends while growing up I would have committed incest with if they had been related to me, and I had the nerve as a young guy to approach them with a fuck offer.

Anyway, SSL, keep writing the fuck tales you do so well - my cock ad I appreciate reading them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Getting pregnant

Doesn't anyone reading these stories every think, that getting pregnant doesn't even enter into the conversation ? Mother, daughter, or the son never mentioned it as a remote possibility. Did any woman or man writing or reading this sucked a cock that was pulled out from an asshole right away ? What about the smell or the shit that is left on the dick ? Imagine a master or mistress sucking a cock that's covered in bits of shit stuck to it ??? At the very least, make it realistic !!!

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Mmmmmm

I just love reading your stories!!!!!!!!! You no how to keep it Interesting from beginning to end !!!!!!!!!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Correction

Someone said A VERY BIG NONSENSE,telling that a cock which was pulled out from an asshole right away has shit on it or it smells as shit.THAT IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL!A cock which was pulled out from somebody's ass USUALLY HAS NO SHIT ON IT AND DOESN'T SMELL AS SHIT!So,many people,especially women,ACTUALLY SUCKED A DICK WHICH WAS JUST PULLED OUT FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S ASS(not to mention that there are some twisted people who like to suck a cock which has shit on it)!IT'S A VERY REALISTICAL THING!The only thing which AREN'T REALISTICAL AT ALL are the aberrations said by that person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mind-blowing

I love the way you describing the story. Super.

I am waiting for an another sequel of family love romantic story. Between close family. Like: mom and dad, me and my wife, my younger brother and his beautiful shy wife, my cute naughty sister and her husband. (Big Son/big brother should be the Hero) you may add later, me my wife my son and daughter, my sister her husband and her daughter, my younger brother and his wife and his daughter. Thanks

Email: odiaapua@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
N

Am so horny reading this kudos to you

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

I’m going for a wank.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Jasmin.. I can’t praise you enough.. K London

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Ohhhh. Yes yes yes

Lancs50Lancs50over 2 years ago

Your skill with the beauty of incest and thw natural desires of some comes screaming out of this well thought out short story.

Once again, you demonstrate your mastery of the erotic sensual world.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Good transition story. I enjoy your storytelling. Just wondering, however, what boys locker room you peeked into. I’ve been in many and never seen big dicks like you describe on the boys. More like the smaller ones you attach to all the husbands. Yes, I understand that you write fantasy, but after a while…..

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Your writing is INCREDIBLE!

sex, submission, incest between mother and daughter, sex with daughter's boyfriend, and more incest between mother and son... and brother and sister... all in Dad's church...

Wondering (and hoping) to see where Dad fits into all of this... you planted "the seed" regarding poaaible incest between Dad and daughter... And, further, hoping that Dad and son also take the plunge!

shyandyshyandyover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the other ladies getting fucked and sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ridiculous dialog, anal gone wrong and not sexy at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50796 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...