All Comments on 'Oil and Water'

by Tomcatfive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
Started out great, but...

...I'm on page 12 and have pretty much had to force myself to read the past few pages. They have been nothing but sex, and that has been boringly repetetive. None of it has been worth reading since the Hiking/photography scene, as far as I'm concerned. I can't picture myself slogging through pages 13-17, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I gave up less than half way, boring, repetitive, there was NO need to have 17 pages of repetitive sex scenes, what did you do? copy and paste then decided you likes that length, it was not romance, erotic couplings would have fit better. 1*

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
I finished it!

Once it changed to being from HER perspective, it was not as repetitive, and I finished the rest of it easily.

Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into it, but seriously, think about editing it down to half its current length, maybe even less.

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
long tale

it is to long, repeating the sex over and over. you killed it. you ate to whole cookie.

over kill,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should have been in 'erotic couplings'

I read till page 8 and was gonna go without leaving a comment but i have to say that this story is the most frustrating story i've ever read. The sex scenes eare soooo repetetive and there was no real storyline too. Seriously, GET A F**KIN' EDITOR. Or if you have one, then get a different one. Started out promising, but you ruined it and made it 17 pages of pure crap. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Loved this! Really great story, intense even!

Pretty sure I was hard for 80% of the story! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great romance story

This is a wonderful romance story, with an excellent plot and good character development. The love scenes balance the plot perfectly without ever becoming boring or repetitive. There is an interesting switch from first person male to first person female, which really adds to the story. The only drawback is the use of the present tense rather than past tense in the narration, present tense not being the best for story telling. This is an outstanding Romance story, which really tugs at the heart strings.

ag2507ag2507over 3 years ago

We're I your editor I would have been all over the hike/photography episode: you made it integral to the story, didn't complete it (no photog would have not spent time uploading and backing up the day's take) and you wasted the opportunity to have the pictures on their office walls as a further plot device. Wrapping it all up in the epilogue really was another waste of plot. None the less I enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous