All Comments on 'Old Folk's Boogie'

by Kozmic Kowboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Realistic story

Older widowers are very sought after by widows, divorcees and spinsters. The odds are in their favor. Many have more sex in the later years than ever before.

Kozmic KowboyKozmic Kowboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

Thanks for the comment, it's my first attempt at any kind of writing and it's glad you enjoyed it. One can only hope your forecast is true.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Loved it

I think older women are the hottest-good thing, I'm almost 60-and Tracy is just great. She's the perfect combination of girl next door and slut. I've always had a special place in my heart for the woman who is your neighbor, your co-worker, sits next to you in church, but who, underneath the jeans and button down shirt, or dress, or uniform, has a desire that burns. A big plus for having her go braless. A simple button down shirt with nothing under it drives me crazy, and breast size has nothing to do with it. Hope these two are up for more adventures. I'd love to see them going to dinner or something, she braless, shirt open just enough to tease, and the antics that follow. Well done.

Kozmic KowboyKozmic Kowboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Glad You Enjoyed It

Yes, I have Chapter 2 close to being finished and a rough idea for Chapter 3. Got delayed doing a tangental story for the Non-Erotic section about what might happen if see happened across the story.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Take your time

You're not on deadline, though the fun of moving a hot story along is always a good motivator. This one is hot, in a slow simmering kind of way. That's a good thing. The really good stories write themselves. Your first installment was a solid five. Every man deserves someone like Tracy in his life.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
That was good

That was good and for a first one , very good.

Liked the pace and story line, hope that a few follow ups are in the making

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memoir

I hope this was more memoir than fantasy for you.

It shows real thought and feeling.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Such Great Story Tellers In Mature****

Very entertaining story and well written. Thanks for sharing.

EzeeriderEzeerideralmost 5 years ago
What a joy

It's so fine to actually find a story about a couple of 'mature' people in that category, rather than the usual - ho hum - May/December stuff we find at least 90% of the time. Besides being a good read in themselves, these stories let readers know that there are still a lot of us out here who actually are 'mature,' and who still have "The Fire Down Below" (Thanks to Bob and one of the greatest, straight-ahead rock 'n' roll bands ever) - and the experience that comes with it.

And I have to say that it looks like we enjoy a lot of the same great stuff on our respective playlists. In addition, it shows more good writing when you use the music to set the mood and the scene in the story. Everyone who's ever been laid to, or because of, "Into the Mystic" raise their hand! Ha. I thought so. One of the most beautiful tunes ever written. Van the Man.

I'll just say that my own experience with women 60-70-plus the past several years has been absolutely mind-boggling.

If you haven't yet found this out for yourself, but would like to, the first thing I'd advise is to get the hell out of the Lazy Boy and get out there. They're not going to come in and get you.

Then, for me, it's all in the eyes. No matter how they're dressed or where they are at the moment you encounter them, you'll see a certain fire or sparkle in the eyes, and you'll know. Go for it. You're just as rare for them.

Now I want to go back and read the next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKozmic Kowboy@Kozmic Kowboy
A recent widower who's trying to figure out the rest of my life. 11/2023. After a hiatus, I've started writing again. Finally retired last year and got busy with things around the house. Just finished up the And the Night Stood Still series and I have a new story or two in ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES