Older BBW & Hung Red Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to remove my sandals Franny?"

"Keep them on Jill. I am going to your closet in a few minutes and pick out a sexy pair for me to wear. I want to fuck you wearing a nice pair of thong heels for better leverage." She said with a smile.

She rose up and dove into my smooth dripping slit. I was wet ozzing sexual slime. Francine licked my labia and vaginal opening. I spread my legs and placed my feet on her shoulders as she ate me. After a few minutes she shifted her cunnilingus from my vagina to my clit. She swallowed my clit and sucked on me. Her fingers pulled and rubbed my clit ring as she flicked the tip of her tongue over the head. I began to shake with an orgasm. She stopped and pushed my feet toward my shoulders. I pushed my legs up and moved my ankles behind my head to give her better access to my anus.

"That is crazy Jill. How did you get that limber?"

"I have had many years of yoga. I can actually eat myself." I said.

"My cock is so long I can suck myself as well. But I can only take in the very tip. I can't have an orgasm by my mouth without my hand. I have only done it a few times recently." She said.

Francine spit in my ass and ran her tongue from the bottom of my open slit to my ass hole. She toyed with my clit as she tongued my ass. After a few minutes she slipped four fingers into my cunt as she licked my wet dripping anus. Without warning she sensed my looseness and added her entire fist in my vagina. She twisted her fist as she moved her mouth back to my clit. Her oral skills were amazing and she led me toward orgasm several times and backed off each time. My body was building to an explosive climax. She knew it and stopped completely and stood up. I sat up and swallowed her thick erect cock in one gulp. She smiled at me as I deep throated her several times. She held my head and looked at me with lust as she bottomed out deep in my esophagus. She slid out of my throat and slapped my face with her heavy dripping cock and laughed.

"I am going to your closet and pick out some sexy high heel thongs for me to wear." She said.

I gave her directions to my shoe closet. Really it is not a shoe closet. It is a thong sandal room with over two hundred pair of shoes. Last time I counted I had nearly 200 pair of ankle strap thong sandals of various heel height, three pair of sneakers, five traditional pumps and a dozen pair of clear mules on platforms.

I heard her clicking down the hall in a pair of my high heel sandals. Her pretty feet were adorned by a designer pair of black platform thongs that were mounted on five inch spike heels. She walked past me as she spread her red painted toes as she walked. Her baby toes overhung the side of the platform obscenely. The straps were about the width of thin shoe strings and were connected to her foot by the single ankle thong. This ankle strap ran through a thick closed heel strap in the back. I had worn these same sandals many times in the past. I remember going on romantic dates with my former husband wearing these very sandals. I remember a dinner party at a friend's house where a young man secretly recorded my feet in these sandals. That video went viral with several hundred thousand views. Francine's feet were obviously wider than mine. Francine held her huge cock in her hand as she pointed a sandal clad foot at my face. She spread her toes apart as she licked her lips.

"I love these sandals Jill. They are so sexy on my feet."

"It looks like there yours now. You can have them. I want your red wedges that you wore here." I said.

"OK deal. To seal the deal we need to make a trade." Francine responded.

I stood up and walked toward her. We kissed and hugged each other in a deep embrace. My hand held her big cock as she played with my clit. We massaged each other's sex as we broke off our kiss. Francine took one of my huge breasts and suckled on the pieced nipple. After a few minutes she moved to my other tit. I think we both knew what the exchange was going to be.

"How did that feel?" She asked.

"Your mouth is amazing. My clit is hard as a rock and I am wet. A good nursing always gets me excited." I said.

"I need some more nursing from you Jill. I really enjoy being with you sexy lady. I might never go back to having sex with men again. I might get my nipples pierced after seeing yours Jill."

"You should get your girl cock pierced as well." I said.

"I am a little hesitant to put a hole in my girl cock." Francine said.

"Harold had his glans pierced near the end of his urethra. He wore a thick cock ring in it most of the time. I loved sucking the head of his cock with the piercing ring. That was what motivated me to get my clit pierced." I replied.

"Maybe I will after hearing that Jill."

We held hands as we walked toward the master bedroom. I knew we were going to fuck. I figured I would let her determine in which hole. She positioned me on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Francine straddled my face with her knees on the bed as she slipped her length into my mouth and throat. Her hands grasped my ankles as her tongue attacked my engorged clitoris. I raised my legs higher and spread them apart. Her thick erection plunged rapidly into my throat. Her huge testicles hit my lips and chin as she plowed into my throat. Our 69 was very erotic as we pleasured each other. She dripped several big gobs of thick salty semen into my throat as I swallowed her. I could have cum several times, but she always backed off. Her cock plowed into my throat on each down stroke. Her balls met my full lips as I engulfed her thick length. I lightly scratched and tickled her ball sack as I throated her. I came up for air as we changed positions.

"I want to fuck you in ass Francine. There is a strap on in the end table."

I fastened the belt and attached the huge dildo. I retrieved a large bottle of lube as well. I squirted a huge glob of the lube on my fingers. I then slicked up the massive 14 inch strap on. I began by sinking several fingers in Francine's loose anus. She grunted as I added all my fingers into her ass hole.

"That is a huge cock Jill. I hope I can take it."

I grinned as I pushed ten inches into her ass. She groaned and panted as I used my thong sandals for leverage. I moved her feet toward my head and sucked on her sexy toes as I penetrated her ass. She spread her toes as I swallowed them into my mouth and sucked. I bottomed the dido out into her loose puckered anus. We picked up a rhythm and now the strap on rapidly fucked her anal cavity. Her toes tasted like mint as she fed them to me. I stood back up and removed the huge cock from her ass. Her sphincter gaped open as I moved my mouth over her thick penis. I worked my mouth on her glans and avoided swallowing her down. I put the dildo in her ass hole as I swallowed the upper end of her penis.

"I am going to cum Jill." She was tensing up and her breathing was rapid. I backed off and we switched places.

"Fuck me Francine with your big girl cock. I haven't cum yet. I want you to make me cum."

I took off the strap on belt and handed the huge dildo to Francine. She grabbed the fake cock and lubed it up. Our eyes locked as she plunged the huge dildo into my pussy. She pushed about ten inches into my wet pussy. She vigorously fucked my cunt hard and deep. I was shaking and tensing up. My sandal clad toes curled and pointed in excitement as my orgasm built. She sensed the kill and as my climax drew near she pushed the tip of her thick hard cock into my gaping sphincter. Fran removed the dido as she plunged into my ass balls deep. Now it was her turn to suck some toes. Her mouth found my pointed toes and she sucked my toes as she sodomized me in rapid strokes. Her body was a blur as she power fucked my ass. Her cock was going from tip to base with each down stroke.

"Fuck me hard Fran! I want to swallow your cum down my throat."

We both were building toward huge orgasms. Her mouth was still swallowing my toes as her cock began twitching in my ass. She slid out of my ass and stood up. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. This time she just grunted deeply as she came. "Uhhhhhhhh!" Her first shot hit my forehead before I could swallow it. I swallowed her balls deep and took about five or six strong shots of semen deep in my throat.

I lay back on the bed for her to finish me off. Her mouth found my hard clit and she licked and swallowed it with vigor. Her fingers fucked my pussy as her tongue flicked my pierced erect clit. Now I shook in ecstasy. Francine now sucked on my clitoris with force and lightly bit it as I exploded.

"Eat momma's cunt! Suck my clit hard! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I came.

We fell asleep in each other's arms wearing our thong sandals. I woke early and took Francine's sleeping cock into my mouth and sucked her to a thick erection. She smiled as she awakened.

That began many more days of fun and sex. I now have a girl friend and lover. She is so much fun. We swim, shop, lift weights and go to movies. We also have crazy kinky sex several times a day.

I am not sure I will ever have a relationship with another man. Harold was my man. He is gone. Francine is my lover for the moment. Francine has an older Transsexual girl friend named Sandy that is 50 years old. I haven't met her yet, but we are all going thong sandal shopping tomorrow after lunch.

12