All Comments on 'Older Women can be Awesome'

by 3BBBs

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Nice twist, there.

Good for Gramma. Just wanted to get laid. But now that she's gotten laid, and he's had a taste, who's to say they can't continue? Has the sexually adventurous grandmother got some equally horny (and well-preserved) friends?

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Go Gram!

I have to applaud Gram. Her desire for sex and her earlier comment to her daughter have me hoping this story will be continuing. Well done, Johnny. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rubbish

Why spend so much time telling us how young the Grandma is , I mean what 58y with a 20 year old grandson ??

Nearly every author here insists on making the Mum , Aunt , Grandma etc unbelievably young , why ??

Also this line " My mother was at work and my sister was—I don't know where she was. " makes no sense....

There was no real lead up , just a quick down to fucking type story, lacks imagination and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Great Aunt

This happened to me when I was 16, my Great Aunt Mari was 59, except she was 5.6 at just under 300lbs. Now I wasn't hung like a horse but I have an extremely thick 7.75inch cock. I had been dating a tiny girl at the time. Aunt Mari hooked me on bbws for life. We were playmates till a week before she passed 20 years later. Thank you for bringing up great memories.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
*****

I gave you five stars since it is a pretty good effort for your first time. Another commenter pointed out the need for more build-up; use build-up as you would use foreplay in the real thing. You picked a good category, stay away from Loving Wives till you get more experience. That's a category full of sharks in a feeding frenzy, and they could cause you to say the hell with it.

Good Luck and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brings back memories

I'm now quite elderly, but don't think age lessens desire or enjoyment. When I was sixteen my fifty year old aunt walked in on me when I was playing with my erect hoo-hah. I rolled over quickly to hide it but she asked if I would let her examine it. I obliged. She leaned over, grasped the shaft, and ran the tip across her cheek, then gave it a squeeze. Being sixteen I lost control and shot off in her hand. One thing led to another and we started getting together regularly. She was my first sex experience and I will cherish and re-live those red hot memories until I die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Liked it but wished it was longer. Looking forward to a follow up or a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im-plause-able

No build up.

Brett78xBrett78xover 8 years ago
Sometimes Less Is More

I thought the length of the story was great. I'm sure this was fiction but without kissing and telling, as it were, a true life experience can be be just as surprising for a young man with next to no build up on the part of his experienced lady. The feelings and deep appreciation for her can be intense; certainly before the sexual development of their relationship but especially afterwards when he can build on the loving with youthful enthusiasm and an unparalleled eagerness to learn from her. I hope there will be more installments on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow...great story...dont mind the brain dead idiots who have negativity...

Nice and very original story...looking forward to next chapter...unless the loser trolls make it too harsh for you to continue. I wish these STUPID people who complain will stop and try writing a story of their own before they even think of complaining about other people's writing. Yeah..losers..you got SERVED! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very lucky grandson

Once again I wish I was the grandson

bandidusky56bandidusky56over 8 years ago
Les is more! I agree. I hate main caracters twisted in morality knots every time they get a lucky break.

Yes it can be true. Although I met a few playing silly little girls with young men.

As far the experince she can be awesome or still playing the inexperienced Angel. Considering all the complications that might arise such a woman can be nightmare for the incurable romantic young man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grand son of a gun

I liked the story. I always comment on the ass holes who check grammar. Are they English teachers?

My mother was 62 when she became a widow. My father died the year before and I knew that she liked sex. I had fucked her three times before. Each was years apart.

I guess that at that age she could be considered a grandmother; which she was. I used to visit her every weekend and take her out to dinner. This time when I came in, I kissed her hello l like I always did but held the kiss a little longer than usual. She stepped back and said, "What took you so long?" "We had sex before and I really need it now that I'm alone."

We had sex a couple of times after that until she met an older man who took care of her needs.

keep writing. I wish I had the balls to do it.

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
REsult

Good story, well written.

You can't beat an oldie for making love. I've been lucky and made love to a few older ladies both widowed and married. Don't know if they think its there last fling or a fantasy of a younger man. Only a few felt guilty but not for long. Always made love to them more than once and never used them.

For the youngsters out there give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Short

A nice short tale, but far too short to be a really Good story. You needed a lot mre time to develop the characters of Matt and his gram, and by rights you should have had Matt lusting after his Mom, and getting he done before he could appreciate doing his Gram. Thanx

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

It was well written but i found it more funny then arousing.

94undertaker2694undertaker26over 7 years ago
gara5289

arousing but funny, mee too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice swerve at the end

I was all ready to be critical but the grandmother's motivation and trickery made the story. Good job!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
A lovely grandmother

Just a little ploy to enjoy grandson. So many grandmothers have special desires that fear inhibit.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

There's nothing like a grandmother introducing her grandson to pleasing a woman! Mine did and much like this tale! Thanks for the memories and hope more follow!

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

lmao, he got played by gramma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story write more, grandma need more and maybe mom also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous