All Comments on 'On Honeymoon with Susan'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't get it

The author warned the reader what to expect in this story, but they still read it, and then blasted the story because they didn't like it. Do you guys feel all right,take two aspirin, it will make you feel better. I'm afraid this story is not my cup of tea, for newly weds to behave like this is a little far fetched, but then since I was forewarned, and read it anyway, I won't make any more comments. Thanks for the read. ML

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 14 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. Well thought out. Can't wait for part 2. And yes, I get really tired of saying it but just ignore all those that are mentally challenged and their silly little comments. It has nothing to do with you as a writer, but to the content. They are afraid of content like this. I don't know why but they are.

Songman99Songman99over 14 years ago
Gotta love the critics...

Too bad these pansy-assed fools making the negative comments seem to have gotten lost on the way to DISNEY world of well-behaved married folks!! And somehow they ended up HERE, on LITEROTICA, a SEXUAL FANTASY website par excellence!! To the little boys leaving comments for the grown-ups... Hey guys, it's HIS fantasy...(and pretty danged hot at that...) but if you don't dig it...MOVE ON!! Hmmmmmmmmmm....SEX site....not a prayer meeting...hmmmm...

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
The idiots have no gray matter - don't understand

This is a fantasy site. You don't have enough intelligence to realize this is a fantasy story. And it is well written. I feel sorry for people with so little intelligence they think this is real life.

ps7468ps7468over 14 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story. It is too bad there is so much vitriol here from people who probably cannot write themselves but enjoy being ascerbic about the writing of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

What a great story. I thought my honeymoon was hot.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I agree

with HappyWife85 in Philly. She nailed it. As to those who

say it is just fantasy, I say that this not only could happen, but probably has to more the one couple. What makes you think that it couldn't happen that exact way. She was loaded with booze which lowers inhibitions and he was looking for her to have a little fun. Did it go beyond what he had in mind? of course it did, but once it started to go beyond what he imagined, he felt that he would look foolish in stopping it. That is totally realistic and it turns out that he enjoyed seeing her in TOTAL LUST MODE. I only wish that my honeymoon had been that hot.

davidlawdavidlawover 14 years ago
Lovely to hear from the saddos

We've just had a huge laugh reading the repetitive vitriol poured out by the unimaginative saddos who seemingly have to read all the stories in order to have a go at those who entertain us more happy individuals.

Last week one of them actually wrote to my e-mail just to say I was a c***. How imaginative is that? I look forward to receiving more such entertaining compliments, which is why I've left my e-mail address for them to do so!

In the meantime, keep writing eoins1, it was very arousing.

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEover 14 years ago
Love the story!

Hi, Read and loved the story. Would like to see followup stories! Thanks

Joe

SteeldickSteeldickabout 14 years ago
You can't stop now

Please continue this story. The way you left it there is more to tell.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 12 years ago
Great work!

Wish this was more of a series because there seems to be something great building here and it would be nice to see how the wife acts when they get home to their normal life with the burning image of what they did.

Thank you for a great story and I will be reading more of your wonderful works!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Good story

well written and perfectly paced. As others have said, it really needs to be continued.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IF YOU KNEW SUZY LIKE I KNOW SUZY

oh...I forgot....you do,,,,, TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Is it too late?

For an annulment? Get to the attorney and divorce this slut. It won't cost much right now, but if you let her stick around she's going to seriously hurt you. And don't stop to think about the diseases this selfish woman might bring home. This whole thing is unbelievable. Any man would have left her.

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Keep writing!

We see that at least one of your critics has been banned from the site. Fine. We need more like you and less like his.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
This could have been a hot story but..

You made it obvious that she thinks little of her husband and you turned him into a wimp little faggot. That is a turn off. No loving wife here! Sharing can be fun and erotic but this is not it. She made love to Rui but wanted nothing to do with hubby. Her spitting out a little splash of her husband's cum but swallowing Rui's cum and before that letting Rui cum inside her just shows how much you hate husbands. If you had her wanting to make love to her husband after and then at the end after blowing Rui and kissing her hubby having her go down on him in the lift and swallow his cum. It would have been a better story. I just can't stomach hate. Well it wasn't obvious but you could tell she was on her way to contempt for hubby. It will just get ugly if you keep going, So don't!

altegoaltegoabout 10 years ago
Great Story

This story was well put together. Maybe the wife could have hesitated or fought the slip into debauchery a little more, but the description of the hubby's feelings and the sex was great.

You "almost" lost me when I thought she was going to leave to spend the night with Rui, but you saved the day; great job.

The wife truly loves the hubby and thought it was not only a gift from him, but a gift for him. It's not her fault he's not clear in his thoughts and desires. She thought he was loving it too.

I cannot wait to read more now that Pandora's box is opened. :-)

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good story

What come across in your stories is that it is not the actual sex that is the cheating - it is the relationship between the couple. In exactly that way it is more less difficult for a man to see another fucking his wife / partner (that is just sex) than passionately kissing her. I gave this 4* because a few things slightly spoilt the fantasy for me - but still a good story.

1954hall1954hallalmost 8 years ago
Hooks

She has him by his zipper now. She knows that he gets excited by her being a slut and now they can have fun and make memories as a couple to remember when their older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL.....

She must get the last laugh eh? And we know how that goes. You pay she plays and who laughs best?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Very hot story

Please continue and PLEASE let hubby experience Rui's cock and cum in his mouth as susan masturbates.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Chucked on his honeymoon, another fool marries a whore.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

When the wife gets into denial of hubby, the game is over. I will not read anymore. That needed to be a tag and I would not have read the story, and you snuck it in at the end.

For that you get a 1 instead of a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, the last two paragraphs showed an ungrateful harridan. Sorry, mate, you effed up. She's lost all respect for ya! Better luck next time, but before you leave, we have a lovely home version of this dumpster fire of a marriage for you. It's called 'How To Ruin Your Own Marriage,' so you can relive this honeymoon fiasco over and over!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous