On Honeymoon with Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only had eyes for him. I moved back from the bed into the shadows. I wanted to leave the room but I couldn't. I had to see this through to the end, had to see him satisfied. Ridiculous as it may seem it only dawned on me now that they were having unprotected sex. It was a bit late now, he was fucking her faster. It wouldn't be long until he came in her. As if on cue Susan was approaching yet another orgasm. Rui was getting close too and in fairness to him he made an attempt to withdraw.

'Don't stop fucking me Rui, I'm going to cum again. Please don't stop. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your spunk in me. Fuck me Rui, FUCK ME! Cum in me. I don't care, just FUCK MEEEE!'

He did. He fucked her as hard as he dared and with a loud grunt he was shooting his seed into her. She was thrashing about the bed, her body glistening with sweat. As they came together I noticed my dried cum on her face. I noticed her juice mixed with his sperm as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. I noticed how red her pussy was. I noticed how, as they slowed down, they kissed tenderly, like lovers, like husband and wife. Susan was getting her breath back, murmuring into his mouth as they kissed. They finally parted and Susan looked to see where I was. Putting on a brave face I smiled at her. Rui rolled off slowly; even when soft his cock was very thick. As she lay on the bed, legs apart, his cum began to ooze from her pussy. She was absently stroking her pussy, smearing his cum into her. With her other hand she was tracing her middle finger up and down his cock. Rui had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. I needed to use the bathroom and when I returned to the bedroom Rui was standing by the bed. Susan was sucking his cock which was rapidly hardening. She could only take a little of it into her mouth but using both hands she soon had him on the verge of orgasm. He thrust forward but instead of pulling back Susan engulfed as much of his cock as she could into her mouth.

'I'm going to cum', he warned.

This seemed to egg her on and she managed to take some more of his cock into her mouth as he came. I could see her swallowing, gulping his cum down her throat. I was gutted that she would do this for him but never did it for me. It became too much for her and his cum dribbled from her lips as she tried to swallow it. The last few shots hit her face. She licked his cock clean then proceeded to gather the spunk from her face and lick it from her fingers. She was turning into a slut before my eyes.

It was her turn to use the bathroom and while she was gone Rui dressed.

'I hope we are all cool about this,' he said nervously.

Susan picked that moment to return to us. Put her arm around me, I held her close.

'We're fine,' I lied. 'It's what we all wanted. Isn't that right Susan?'

'Definitely,' said Susan. Although she looked tired, her eyes shone with lust.

'I really have to go. Thanks you guys, it was the most wonderful unexpected experience I have ever had.'

Still naked, Susan went to the door with him. Before he opened it they kissed for a long while. Once he'd gone we made our way towards the bed. She looked incredible. She was walking a little funny and caught me looking at her.

'I'm a bit sore. You know, I would never have dreamt that I would ever do anything like that. I can't believe you made it happen. I can tell you now that I would never let you fuck another girl. Thanks for such a unique gift. God, his cock is so fucking wide. I thought he'd split me open.'

My cock was standing straight up. She took it in her hand and led me to the bed. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck him out of her. She lay back on the bed, legs apart. Her pussy was red and swollen. I didn't care. I shoved my cock into her as hard as I could. She was incredibly loose. I fucked her fast and hard. She responded, lifting her ass off the bed to meet me.

'You liked him fucking you, didn't you?' I said. 'You fucking loved it. Tell me I'm right.'

'Oh yes, I fucking loved every inch of his cock. With a bit more practice he would be able to fuck me as hard as you are.'

We were both nearing climax. The pleasure/pain of hearing her speak like this was like a shot of adrenaline.

'You even let him cum in your mouth you fucking whore. You were screaming his name as he fucked you. You didn't give a fuck if the neighbours heard you shouting for him to fuck you.' I said as I fucked her harder, my hands digging into her ass.

'I had to taste his cum. He made me his whore and I would have done anything he asked of me.'

'Would you have gone home with him? Spent the night fucking him?'

'In the blink of a fucking eye.' She screeched. I was about to erupt.

'Well GO ON THEN!' I came so much. Susan was bucking under me as she came. We kissed hard, passionately.

Susan jumped from the bed and ran to the balcony. From our suite on the third floor she could see way down the road. She ran back into the room and threw on a t shirt and a pair of shorts, made for the door. I couldn't believe she was actually going after him. As she got to the door she turned to look back at me.

'He's just down the road; if I run I can catch him. Thank you Rob, I will be back in the morning'

I was astounded. I couldn't believe this was happening and it was my own fault. Susan thought I was fine with all this. She opened the door and ran out leaving the door open. As I stared at the door she put her head back in, a big smile on her face.

'Got you!' she cried, 'you should have seen the look on your face.'

She got me alright. She ran into my arms and we kissed.

'I love you Rob. I can't believe you did this without asking me. I would not have agreed to it so maybe it's as well you kept it to yourselves.'

'Ourselves?' I asked.

'Yeah, if I'd known you were arranging something like this with Rui I'd have lost the head with you. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you did but don't ever do it again without talking to me first. It was really horny. I'm so tired Rob and a bit sore.'

We made our way to bed and she was asleep in seconds. Me, on the other hand, well I could not sleep for ages. I couldn't get the images of them fucking out of my mind. Susan thought Rui and I had planned it between us. Instead it was an ill thought remark on my part. I had only myself to blame. I finally drifted off into a fitful sleep.

We slept until 2pm. I had a long shower as Susan slept on. While getting dressed I looked at her sleeping. She still had dried cum in her hair. My cock was stirring as I gazed at her. She woke up and immediately noticed my erection under my shorts.

'Rob, I couldn't, I'd love to but I'm just too sore. I'm literally fucked. I'm very hungry too.'

We went out for breakfast, had a nice walk. Susan bought a mini skirt and some skimpy tops. We went back to our hotel and as we made our way towards the lift we met Rui coming from the bar.

'Hi' he said.

I said hi, feeling awkward, not knowing how to behave. Susan's face lit up when she saw him. She went to him and gave him a big hug. He relaxed when he saw the big smile on my face. Susan always knew what to do. There was no awkwardness with her, she did what was right. She gave him a peck on the cheek as the lift opened.

'Will you be in later?' asked Rui nodding towards the bar.

'Of course we will' I said.

Susan and I went to bed and this time we both fell asleep in minutes. I held her in my arms as she slept soundly. When I awoke she was already in the shower. We went out for a meal and managed to talk a little about the previous night. She was wearing her little red mini, no bra and just a white top. Under her skirt she wore a tiny pair of red panties. Susan whispered about how sexy she felt when she had Rui in her pussy and me in her mouth. I had a bit too much to drink and asked her to tell me more about how she felt and what had happened last night.

'I know you loved it Susan. I saw how eagerly you let him fuck you. You let him cum in your mouth. What did it taste like?'

'Keep your voice down,' she said, 'his cum tasted nice.'

'In what way?' I asked. We had to lean in close in order to hear each other.

'I was so turned on and after he had been so considerate with me, then the way he fucked me, I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth. It was hot, thick and a bit salty but it was nice, tasty. You should try it!' She laughed loudly at her joke.

'I think maybe we should continue our holiday somewhere else. You are squirming in your seat. He only has to take that big cock out and you will run to him. You'd love more of it up your cunt.'

I'd never used this kind of language before. She had a wicked grin on her face.

'I'm so fucking horny Rob. I wish I could repeat last night but I'm still a bit sore and anyway it was a one off.'

'Are you sure?' I asked as I beckoned the waiter for our bill.

'You are such a dirty fucker.' Susan said as we walked to our hotel. 'I think you got a lot of pleasure seeing your wife getting fucked.'

She was quite drunk. Of course we went into the bar and Rui was delighted to see us. We had a few more drinks, chatted with some of the other guests. Susan suggested we go to bed and I agreed. I needed to use the toilet.

'I'll meet you by the lift.' She said.

After I'd used the toilet I waited in the lobby for five minutes or so and there was no sign of her. I had a quick look in the bar which was still quite full. I had just stepped into the lift when she ran in after me. She threw her arms around me and we kissed. We kissed deeply. I could taste alcohol something else, sperm. Her breath smelled of cum. I broke off the kiss.

'I sucked his cock again.'

'You what?' I asked. 'How, Where?'

'I went into the bar and asked him to take me into the store room. I got on my knees, took that huge cock out and sucked him off. He wanted to fuck me but I said no. He didn't last long. I know you wanted me to. You were so horny tonight. I just can't fuck right now honey. Maybe tomorrow.'

Pandora's box was well and truly opened.

12