All Comments on 'On the Job Story Challenge 2021 - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondabout 3 years ago

Good to see the details on the D-Date - 26th April 2021.

Being a first time entrant to any of Literotica contest it meant a bit special to me.

Keep up the good job... Come with much more such contests...

Rounding_ThirdRounding_Thirdabout 3 years ago

My “A Glory-ous Interview” was supposed to be for this and I entered the code in the authors notes. What happened?

norafaresnorafaresabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to dive into these! Thank you to the organizer and all who participated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am really not a happy camper right now!

I posted "Sexual Harassment Training" for this challenge. It has been published, but it is not on this list, despite the fact that I wrote that it is an entry to this challenge in my forward AND I added that in the special notes section as instructed.

And on top of that, I have lost the ability to log in. I keep getting a "Internal Server Error".

I have sent emails to the Webmaster, and have yet to receive any reply.

Yarnspinnerr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...