All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 13'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Another chapter that was too long

You first 10.or so chapters were ok. However the last were toopo.long.

I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore the post about length

Your stories are excellent, ignore the posts about length, you are writing an incredible story and it reads easily. Keep writing how you are writing, you are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
From the conversation in the car...

I was hoping for, and expecting a little mush. What I got far exceeded my expectations. It was so tender, and so intimate. This is a wonderful story. I don't know what your plans are going further, but right now, it seems perfect. Of course if you decide to publish further chapters, I'm sure they'll be great as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hoping it’s not too long between drinks. Looking forward to a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Ignore the post about length

I love people who can't just post their opinion but have to slam others for daring to have a different one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Five stars, more if it was possible just hope there's lots more of this story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DON'T.

Don't add any men & screw it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Merry Christmas Onedragon

And I can say you deliver again. But Im afraid what the future of this installment will hold, will the parent divorce and get his mom as his wife ? Will they cuck the husband till the end ? But I think all of us agree that we need a sweet and sexy conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

Seriously, this is so well done! Your writing skills are are amazing! I love how well you've written the characters, it keeps me coming back for more!

I just wanted to say that I don't think you should listen to other people who say "don't add more guys/girls", you should do you! Finish writing the story the way you wanna write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best series going

Please keep writing your one of the best on here now, please don't end it to soon and I hope you include the grandmother in as well if you think it's possible through just keep the fantastic work coming and thank you for the story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next part when

Does anyone know when the next part is going to be online here please

OnedragonOnedragonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 14

My break to work on Pool Party Orgy 2, didnt work so well as I had new ideas for this tale that diverted from where I had planned it to go. Thus, the next chapter (and the one after) will be coming sooner than I thought. 14 just needs a read through and editing passes.

Soon!

OnedragonOnedragonabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Chapter 14 has been submitted!

jrbooks1jrbooks1about 6 years ago
love it

I love this story line please keep it going. I also love that they are many pages to let you really get into the story. I'd love to see him bring a young girl into the mix maybe the waitress or the pizza delivery girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Powerful!!!

What a powerful story!!! My God my heart hurts for Jeremy and Jenny. Onedragon I sure hope you find a happy way out of this for these two lovers. I'm going to be pissed if not. I see some foreshadowing in your writing setting up a future issue. I am guessing a crisis has to occur before they can be together. Maybe Justin turns out to be lovers with his golfing buddy?

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
this story is fantastic

it gets better and better. i love the love between jeremy and jenny. Wow. another 5 stars. hopefully you have a long way to go with this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad's a douche bag

Great story love it. Never really been into ass fucking but, at least not like in the porn movies were they start sucking them off after it's been in there ass. Then you have dad been gone three and a half day's and not once did he call to make sure his family was ok. He is probably doing some other chick from work.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 5 years ago
Great series

I started reading this group when the first chapter came out, then let it go for a long while, only to come back recently to find there are now more volumes in it than there are in an encyclopedia. I started reading back from chapter 1 several weeks back, and have now made it to 13. I have not read on yet, so it's possible there are things I comment about that have already taken place in future episodes.

Anyway....

I like the characters, and the family dynamic. They are pretty well developed, and, despite the sisters' predilection for working Jeremy over til he can't stand, not one dimensional. I find it refreshing that Jessica, despite being built like a brick shithouse, is not one of those fake F cup, shaved pussy sluts that seem to be so prevalent in porn today. I really find it refreshing that Jenny is a down to earth girl next door type, a little self conscious over her 39 year old mom bod, though she is quite attractive, more so than she gives herself credit for. That she has full bush is a plus. Natural is always best. It's always more enjoyable for me if the characters are credible, people you might meet in real life.

A couple of thoughts....when they went to Grandma Sharon's to pick up the little kids, and Jenny wore a skirt with no panties, I'd have had Jeremy come inside her during their back seat tumble on the way there, though he was probably ragged out by then after Jess blew him. Jenny runs the risk of having his come start down her leg while at grandma's. A woman with no panties who is freshly fucked and dripping is always a turn on.

The final scene, where Jeremy and his mom make love-twice-was sweet. After all the raw, unvarnished sex they had over the weekend, it was nice to see them connect in such a loving way. They clearly have much love to share beyond the purely lustful coupling. What would be funny is, if that was the encounter that made her pregnant. At 39, it's still a very likely possibility.

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

WOW! A wonderful story. Outstanding characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES