On the Loveseat Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a doubt the sexiest thing that I would ever witness in this, or any other life! My mother licking the pussy of her sister, the subject herself of so many late-night creamy offerings!

Sure enough, regardless of how many orgasms I may have had, this sight had my dick stirring restlessly.

Even with her eyes locked on mine, mom still sensed the state of my cock. She glanced down to see it slowly filling out as her tongue kept up its relentless lapping.

"Lick me Jenny! Lick me until I cum!" Aunt Jessica begged before filling her mouth with mom's labia again.

I wanted to watch Aunt Jess licking mom, but I was frozen as I witnessed my mother's tongue slather on Aunt Jess's pretty pink petals. My head was spinning! I wanted all of it, all at the same time! Watch Jess lick mom, mom lick her sister, even fuck either of them as they continued to please each other!

There may actually be something to that phrase, too much of a good thing!

I was nearly back to complete hardness, even as spent as I still felt. I gave myself a squeeze to hold off my need.

Mom's eyes still stared at me, her hands tightly on that ass, her tongue buried in that pussy!

I groaned loudly.

"Do you want to fuck this delicious pussy, Jeremy?" Mom asked then returned to sucking her sister's clit standing out from its hidey-hole.

"Fuuuck Jennnee!"

"Jess is a great pussy licker, Jeremy! She's eating me so fuck-king good! She's going to make me cum on her face!" Mom declared to me with Aunt Jess's pussy lips millimeters from her lips. Mom gave a long slow emphatic lick as her eyes pierced me.

I couldn't resist!

Who could?

I knelt up and holding my dick, I moved behind Aunt Jess's ass. I started to put it forward to enter, mom's face in the way or not.

Mom slapped my hand away, grabbing my cock and guided into her mouth.

From this angle, she was able to take me deeper than usual. Unconsciously I gave her mouth two thrusts, until her choking sounds made me pull back.

"Sorry mom."

She took my cock and aimed it towards her sister's wet and red pussy. Mom reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling me forward until I was buried deep in my aunt's cunt.

"Oh! Fuck!" Aunt Jessica yelled out, surprised by my sudden invasion.

Of the many memorable sensations I've experienced with my mom and my aunt, having mom licking my balls hanging in her face as I was full hilt in my gorgeous aunt's cunt is near the top to be sure!

I had to fuck Aunt Jess then! As hard as I ever had before!

I could feel mom's tongue on my shaft as I pulled out, and from the way Aunt Jess was gurgling into mom's gash, it was clear I wasn't the only recipient of mom's tongue's attentions. Only a few minutes of our joint assault on her womanhood was enough for my aunt to neglect her oral pleasuring of her sister.

"Fuck you two!" She bellowed. "Lick my clitty Jenny, while Jeremy slams that incredible cock in my burning cunt! Fuck me Jeremy, you motherfucker!"

What was once a curse word was now a title I wore proudly! As long as I was my mom's motherfucker!

Nevertheless, right now I was an aunt fucker!

I kept up my rapid pace, confident that mom would keep any of her sensitive bits out of the way of my pounding dick and bouncing balls!

"Oh fuck! I'mmm cuummminng. Fuck-king cuuummminng!"

I would have sworn that Aunt Jessica rose up off the bed without any support as she was hit by her orgasm. The combined actions of my cock and mom's tongue must have caused a powerful one from her reaction. And her screech!

My cock was still planted deep, although I ceased my thrusts as Aunt Jess shivered and shook. Mom's nose was in my nuts, so she must have been still lapping away. Probably licking up her sister's sweet cum!

Mom gave Aunt Jess's ass a good smack and told me, "Keep fucking her Jeremy! Keep fucking my slutty sister until she cums again! I love the taste of Jess's drippy cum!

I was an obedient son, so I did as my mom asked me!

I felt empty as I resumed pounding at that gorgeous shaking butt, and yet I felt like I just might be capable of cumming again soon. I would have blasted already, if not twice, from the sight of mom licking her sister, that perfect ass perched over mom's face, and fucking my aunt with mom's tongue licking me and Aunt Jess's erect clit, if not for numerous orgasms this morning and last night! I was fairly sure that I would last a long time now, but then again, I hadn't thought I would even get erect again for awhile, so what did I know?

I knew that these two women made me so horny and ready to pleasure them all the time!

After her orgasm, Aunt Jess had tried to recommence her own licking of mom's tasty twat, but soon after I started slamming into her again, she threw her head back and let out an ecstatic shrill cry. Between cock and tongue, my aunt must have been in sheer bliss!

"Keep going! It feeeels soo good! Oh my God, it feels so fucking good! Slam that cock in me! Suck my clit sis! I love it!"

"Doesn't Jeremy have the best dick ever sis?" Mom cooed below us. I could feel her tongue at the junction between my aunt and me as I slid in and out of that sopping cunt!

"Ooh, he does! I love his big cock! It stretches my cunt so wide!"

"Fuck my sister's tight cunt Jeremy! Make her beg for it!"

"Fuck me Jeremy! Fuck your sexy auntie! More! I want more of your cock!"

I could hear mom slurping away beneath her sister, even over the sound of my dick fwapping in and out of her wet hole and my hips slapping against her soft cushy ass! An ass that I just had to smack!

"Spank her Jeremy! My sister is such a naughty girl! She has such a tasty pussy too!"

"I know mom, I love it as much as I love yours!"

I slapped Aunt Jess's ass with either hand, twice. I loved the way it jiggled as my hand made contact. I also loved the way it felt against my palms! I gave each cheek a third smack.

"Are you a naughty girl, sis? Letting your nephew fuck you while your sister sucks on your hard little clit?"

"Oh fuck, I'm so naughty! Keep fucking me, keep licking me!" My aunt seemed almost beyond the capacity for speech as mom and I drove her beyond ecstasy!

"You like my big dick, Aunt Jess?"

"Oooohh yeeessss!"

In another minute or so, she began to shake uncontrollably, her head fell limply between mom's legs and her own legs splayed outward, smothering mom with her pelvis.

"Okay, Jeremy. I think she's had enough of the two of us." Mom said, lifting her sister's crotch off her face.

Aunt Jessica weakly fell to the bed, my still hard dick plopped free and dripped onto mom's already wet face. She reached up, grabbed my dick, pulled it down to her mouth, and licked her sister's cum off it, savoring the delicious filmy liquid while again sucking her son's hard cock! After spending long moments enjoying her dual sensations, she looked up at me from the damp sheets.

"I want to try this too."

I was more than ready, but I wasn't sure about my aunt's condition to continue. She looked at us with her eyes glassy and her face flushed. Her naked body was splotchy red almost like a rash.

"Give me a minute." She paused, staring at mom and I. "Maybe a couple minutes."

"Are you okay, Jess?" I asked, even though I wasn't feeling all that great either. Mom on the other hand, had a serene and blissful look on her face.

"That was ..." Her eyes nearly rolled up. "I don't know if I've ever cum so hard before in my life." She continued weakly.

"You looked like you were enjoying it." Mom said softly, a gentle smile on her lips.

"Oh, Jenny ..." Aunt Jess trailed off with an evident loss of words. I saw moisture in her eyes, but didn't I press anymore.

"If I had known how good you tasted, or how much I would love doing that to you, we could have done this years ago." Mom said, the love for her baby sister filling her voice.

"Come on mom, enough with the gushy stuff. It's your turn now." I said giving her a gentle slap on her wide hip.

"You have to make me cum just like you did for my sister!" Mom exclaimed as she rolled onto her hands and knees.

"That wasn't all me, mom, I think that you were a big part of it too!" I had to stare at her beautiful butt as she did so.

"It's not as nice as Jess's, but do you really like mommy's big ass Jeremy?"

"I wouldn't call it big mom, but it's a fantastic ass!" I gave her a moderate slap as she wiggled that extraordinary ass at me!

"Is it fan-ass-tic?" She tittered.

"I'm the one that's supposed to make the cracks mom. And speaking of cracks ..." My hand had lingered after the slap, and I now trailed my fingers down between mom's cheeks and over her puckered starburst.

"Oooo!"

"Don't you two get started without me." Aunt Jess half-rose from where she had collapsed. "Can't leave you two alone even for a minute before you start getting up to no good." She sat up fully, looking more aware than few moments ago. "I just need a breather. Jenny ... it feels so ... amazing."

"It sounded like it. I couldn't see much with your pussy in my face. And Jeremy's hairy balls!"

That there would ever come a day where I would have my mother telling my aunt about the amount of hair growing on my testicles ...

"I love his hairy balls!" That selfsame aunt declared to my mom.

"Enough about my nuts, my dick's going to shrivel here if I don't get to stick it in something soon!" I complained.

Aunt Jess chuckled and lay out on the bed. Mom moved over to straddle her and quickly replaced her face in her sister's worn-out cunt.

"You can't wait, can you Jenny?"

"From what I could hear, I'm guessing I won't be able to do this for very much longer!"

The sound of mom's mouth slurping on Aunt Jess's soaked slit was the only thing heard. For a moment.

"Shit Jenny! Eat that pussy! You're pretty good at that! Maybe I'll have to tell Margie to find a new friend with benefits!"

"Mrfrlbrgrmv." Mom mumbled into my aunt's muff.

"I've told you before about talking with your mouth full mom!"

"Leave her be, I love it with her mouth full ... of me!" Aunt Jess said, now looking up at me from beneath mom's great ass with wide eyes, all glassiness gone. She emphatically gave mom's gaping labia a long slow lick while she looked up at me. It was just as hot as it had been when mom had done the same to her!

"You ever have this fantasy Jeremy? Your hot aunt licking you mommy's wet and tasty pussy? Getting her ready for you to fuck the hell out of her?"

Uh, no.

"I never dreamed of most of this Jess. Anything beyond just regular sex with you that is." I would never have imagined any of this, not in a million years!

"What's regular sex Jeremy? Just missionary and done? That's boring sex." She said as she gave mom two more long licks. I could tell mom's ministrations were affecting her from the way her eyes widened and rolled about.

"Well, I would never imagine screwing either of you while you were in a sixty-nine, that's for sure!"

"In your defense, neither would I."

My aunt gave mom another lick then grabbed my stiff cock and as mom had done, she took me into her mouth. As this position seemed to help mom with the amount of my cock she could take, my aunt had never had any such issue, so this position didn't affect her ability to get her lips to the base of my dick. Only now could I see the bulge in her throat caused by my length. It seemed unreal. I had to jerk slightly in and out, watching my cock head under her skin. I could hear her gurgling and quickly pulled back.

"Watch it kid, you don't want to choke you auntie with that monster. I can't pull off from here."

"Sorry Jess. I've never seen my dick in someone's throat before. I can't believe that you can do that!" I said still in awe of her ability.

"Give it back to me and I'll do it again."

I don't know if she was serious, but I pushed my dick back towards her face. She did in fact suck my cock again, but not all in like before.

"You need to shove this big piece of meat in your bitch of a mother's wet cunt and fuck the shit out of it!" Aunt Jess ordered.

"Yes Jeremy! Fuck mommy's cunt! Make me so wet, make me cum all over your auntie's face!" Mom cried out between slurps.

Aunt Jess guided my man missile right at mom's pink hole. Once the head was in, I pushed forward as hard as I could. I felt my balls slide across my aunt's forehead and nose.

"Oh, fuck me!" Mom bellowed. It was a cry of surprise and exclamation, not a command. Not yet anyway.

"Oh God, I love your cock Jeremy! Mommy loves her son's big hard cock in her cunt!"

I loved it there too!

"Ooh! Oh, shit! Yes, lick my clit Jess! That is incredible! Jeremy's cock and your tongue! Aaaaa!" Mom wailed.

"Fuck her Jeremy! Don't just sit there like a lump!" Aunt Jess commanded.

I had been enjoying the feeling of mom's tight pussy. Once again.

Now I had it with Aunt Jessica's tongue running along my shaft and sucking on my balls too. My hairy balls!

"Yes, fuck me Jeremy! Fuck me hard! Mommy wants it soo hard!"

"Shut up and eat my cunt Jenny!"

If I wasn't in heaven now, what would heaven be like when I really got there? Would they tell me that I had already reaped all the rewards I was due before I had died and that they couldn't do any better? Then again, I was fucking my mom and my aunt. I probably wasn't going to heaven! I was going to have to pay for getting my rewards early after I died! Ah, what did I care? I was in heaven right now!

Mom bent her head down on her sister's cunt as Aunt Jessica had demanded, her forearms resting on the sheets as she nuzzled at her task. I was shoving my cock in mom's very wet pussy, and my aunt's tongue was busy on me and her sister. Each of us was busy with trying to give enough pleasure to set one of the other two off. We were each focused on our separate actions and were quiet except for the sounds of our individual exertions and the effects that they were having. I was breathing heavily as I pressed into mom, the sounds of our slapping flesh, mom's wet sucking noises and gasps on my forward strokes, Aunt Jess's barely audible deep breaths, and of course, the protesting squeaks of the bedsprings. With mom being the one that was getting double-teamed, she was the obvious one to become vocal once again. I was actually surprised that she had kept silent for as long as she had.

She lifted her head from Aunt Jess's loins and gave a long wordless yell. Whether she had orgasmed or was just sounding out her bliss, I didn't know. I didn't detect any volume of liquids coming from our joining, if that was any indication. I could still feel my aunt's wandering and probing tongue on my male parts and I assumed they were journeying over mom's girly parts also.

Mom confirmed this loudly. "Suck my fucking clit Jess!"

She further encouraged me with my frenetic hip rocking.

"Fuck me harder Jeremy! Give me that cock!" She wailed.

Then she informed us both of the success of our joint task.

"Fucking ... God ... I ... am ... c-cummm ... innng!" Mom croaked out as she shivered in ecstasy.

"Shit Jenny!" Aunt Jess protested. I felt the splash on my pubic hairs and balls.

I wasn't content on only giving my mother a single orgasm, and as I wasn't ready to unload yet, I continued to pound mom's now dripping pussy. After a moment, I felt that tongue return too.

"Oh fuck, keep going! Oh yes, don't stop, oh God!"

Mom wasn't ready to stop either, evidently. I wouldn't have anyway. Unless she directly ordered me to quit.

"Lick me, fuck me! You're going to make me cum again! Just like that Jess! Oh God, right there ... right ... there!"

Mom trembled once again, and I was fairly sure we had made her orgasm a second time. Still I rammed away.

"Ungh! Ungh! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck yes!" Mom huffed in time with my penetrating thrusts.

Could she go for three?

I had little doubt. Once worked up, mom seemed insatiable!

"Keep ... fuck-king ... mom-mee! Oh! Fuck, fuck me! Fill ... my ... puss-seee ... Jer ... eh ... meee!"

Mom's head bent back at a seemingly impossible angle, nearly parallel to her shoulder blades as she let out a loud caterwauling shriek, as her body froze solid.

Should I keep going?

"Make the bitch cum again Jeremy! Don't stop until she's begging us to stop!" Aunt Jess chimed in from under her sister's immobile figure.

Well, if we killed mom with orgasms, it would be on Aunt Jess's head then!

"Fuck this bitch!" My mother ordered me. Clearly she wasn't done yet either!

So, I fucked the bitch!

I may have finally reached the point that I could feel my balls churning. I hoped I would be able to cum soon, my rear thigh muscles were really burning and my knees were nearly numb dug into the soft mattress.

"I'm going to cum in you again mom!" I declared. Maybe that would be an extra incentive to set her over again.

"Fillll myyy cunnnnt honnneee!"

"Go on Jeremy! I want to taste you both together!" Aunt Jess told me. "Fill your mother's sweet soaked cunt with your delicious creamy cum!"

With two women like these, why would I ever want even to look for another to take their places? I mean, I wasn't crazy.

But yes, I was definitely feeling the urge building, and building very quickly! Vesuvius would have nothing on me when I finally erupted.

Mom though looked ready to boil over again and I didn't know how much longer she could keep going. Or remain conscious with her intense overwhelming orgasms. I couldn't, with a clear conscious, continue to fuck mom after she had passed out. Whether I was ready to cum or not. As much as what we were doing could be considered wrong, I couldn't take advantage of a helpless woman, mother or not, or willing while she'd been aware, or not.

I normally would be struggling to hold back my orgasm, but now I was willing my nuts to release whatever I might have left in me as quickly as possible. Before mom collapsed.

Aunt Jessica may have rescued me then. She was giving extra attention to my overworked nuts, urging them to spill their labor in her sister's awaiting chamber of life. My aunt was licking the underside of my wrinkly ball sack as they flopped above her face. This seemed to trigger my explosion and almost at the same time as mom was ready to cum again for the fourth or fifth time. Sixth? I lost track.

Mom could only manage a shriek at a normal volume, her voice cracking and hoarse.

"Fuck ... mommy ... dear! I'm ... gonna ... gonna ... ungh! Ooooo ...!" She trailed off, as her body was overloaded again.

I felt like I was cumming, but I didn't really feel anything coming out of me. Could you cum without actually shooting anything?

Nevertheless, I went through the motions regardless of if I was empty or not.

"Enough." It sounded like mom spent her last bit of voice to sound out that one word.

It was exactly how I felt right then!

I fell, collapsed, in a heap of spent flesh and bones beside the two women.

For probably the first time in my adolescent life, the thought of sex was absent from my head. I didn't crave it, wasn't obsessed with it, and almost didn't even want it at all right then.

Almost.

I mean, I wasn't dead yet.

I felt I nearly was though.

I must have emptied something in mom, because her sister was greedily licking something from mom's very red and very abused pussy. Mom was slumped listlessly on Aunt Jess's body, unconcerned now for the weight piled on her sister's frame. A brief flicker of a thought returned to me at the sight of those two ladies, spent because of me and the bliss I had given them. And they had given each other. Just because my dick didn't work anymore, didn't mean I still couldn't ...

No. I was done.

Then I realized that I wasn't completely done.

My dick still stood proudly erect.

It obviously saw the futility of getting soft with mom and Aunt Jess naked close by.

1...345678