On the Loveseat Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But right then, my hard dick was the only one of us capable of anything, even movement. Well, Aunt Jess did manage to roll mom off of her. We regained our breaths and the girls soon noticed my prominent condition.

"I can't believe you're still hard!" Aunt Jess exclaimed softly.

"Neither can I. It felt like I barely came at all that last time in mom."

"I did have to dig around in her pussy for awhile to find it, I wasn't sure you did cum."

"Well honey, if you still have an erection in four hours, don't go see a doctor, come see me! I'll take care of it for you!" Mom joked.

"Or I will!" Aunt Jessica added with a laugh.

"If I am hard in four hours, it'll be because I am hard again. And it will be because of you two." I proclaimed.

"We are the cause, and the remedy!" My aunt teased.

"It's a shame that it's going to waste, but right now I'm too sore and tired to do anything with that. Even if it does look so nice, all big and hard for us." Mom said regretfully as she stared at my pillar.

"It's alright Jenny, it's not like he has a problem getting like this anytime we want him hard." Aunt Jess answered with her own disappointed stare.

The three of us lay there, weak, weary, and worn for some time. I don't know how long exactly; I may have drifted off for a bit.

I sat up and shook my head, losing the cobwebs in my brain. Mom and Aunt Jess were still sprawled near me. Their eyes followed me as I rose.

"I think I need a shower." I stated.

"We all need a shower." Mom corrected.

"It's too bad we're not at Aunt Jess's, we could have all gotten into hers together." I said dejectedly.

"We can barely move and you're thinking of sex again?" Mom questioned me with surprise.

"I didn't say sex did I? I said a shower." Of course I meant sex!

"We're not traipsing over to my sister's just to fit in her shower." Mom declared derisively.

"Of course not, but it would've been fun, wouldn't it Jenny?" Aunt Jess asked as she sat up too.

"The two of you have so corrupted me that I want to say yes. But it doesn't matter. We can't, and we aren't. We'll have to wait and do it another time."

That mom had said that we would do it another time surprised me. That she wasn't discounting the three of us together again, and that all three of us would get in Aunt Jess's huge shower! It was something to look forward too!

"We don't have much time left before we have to go pick up your brother and sister. We should have a bite to eat before we go."

"What about our shower?" I asked neither and both of them.

"Jeremy." Mom said exasperated.

"Come on mom. You want to don't you Aunt Jess?" I hoped mom's sister would back me up.

"I don't know, yours is pretty small after I've gotten used to mine." She answered bleakly.

"Aw, come on you two."

"You know you aren't able to do anything right?" My aunt asked pointedly.

She didn't know what I was capable of doing. Even if she might be right. I did feel three quarts below empty.

"We don't have to do anything, just getting clean." I pleaded relentlessly.

"He just wants to see our wet, naked bodies." Mom stated.

Just because she was right, didn't make me wrong!

"I wouldn't mind seeing our wet, naked bodies." Aunt Jess answered with a leer at me that seemed aimed at mom. "And we all do need a shower anyway."

"You have to encourage him, don't you sis?"

"He is a man after my own heart."

"Okay. We'll try to squeeze in ours." Mom gave in with resigned sigh.

Just because we all had agreed didn't get us moving any quicker. The bed felt so soft and comfy and ...

"If we're doing this, we have to get up. I know we've worn you out. You've worn us out too. But you still have to move your ass Jeremy." Mom said sitting up herself. She moved to the edge of the bed and slowly stood. She stretched out her arms and groaned slightly.

I sat there in awe of mom's beauty. Her dark brown hair was a mess, she was covered in sweat and had wrinkle lines from the rumpled sheets etched in her skin, and she looked as tired as each of us felt. Nevertheless, her firm tight, but still curvy ass, her large tits with nipples still standing erect, her slim figure and long, toned legs, not to mention that just-fucked glow she radiated, made her so beautiful to me.

I then noticed Aunt Jess looking at mom with an interesting stare.

"Come on Aunt Jess. While mom is still willing." I patted her calf encouragingly. "I'll let you wash my back."

"You know that's not the part of you that I want to wash." She turned to look at me with a devilish smile. I don't know if she realized I had caught her stare.

I followed mom into her bathroom, my aunt close behind me. She grabbed my ass as we entered the smaller room.

"You have a pretty nice ass too, Jeremy. Even if we haven't said anything before."

It hadn't been an issue for me.

"Uh, thanks." I answered feebly.

"Are you abusing my son Jess?"

"If she's abusing me, can I ask for more?" I quipped.

Mom just groaned and shook her head. She went to the closet, grabbed more towels, and laid them on the sink within reach of the shower.

"Ladies first." I gestured to the narrow tub.

Mom just looked at me, but then climbed in. She turned on the water, putting her hand under the faucet as she adjusted the water's temperature. I had to admire the view as she was bent over, her hanging tits and her wonderful rump.

"He's staring at me again, isn't he?" Mom asked without even looking up.

"We both are." Aunt Jess stated boldly.

"Well, get your asses in here and stop checking out mine!" She said as she turned on the spray.

I stepped in next, wanting to be sandwiched between the two, knowing there was no room to change positions once we were in the shower. Aunt Jess followed, closest now to the showerhead.

I took the bar of soap and began to lather, while mom and Aunt Jess used mom's body wash (lilac and aloe). We were, innocently enough, actually washing ourselves. At least to start.

Not surprisingly, it was mom's hands that wandered first, as they had seemingly so long ago. Being behind me, she began to wash my back by rubbing my shoulders. It felt very good so I let her continue. Her hands roamed down to my lower back, pressing her fingers into my muscles. But then her hands reached around me and began to fondle my semi-hard dick. It's not as if I was going to tell mom to stop playing with my cock!

"You just can't keep your hands off that thing, can you Jenny?" Aunt Jess sighed as she turned to see her sister's hands gently gliding over my male parts tenderly.

"Can you blame me?" Mom said with a guilty tone.

I stared at my aunt, water cascading over her shoulders and down over her well-formed tits. My hands were compelled to fondle them. She giggled lightly.

"Just like Jeremy can't keep his hands off my tits!"

"And I can't blame him either!" Mom also laughed.

"But what about me?" Aunt Jess complained. Then answered herself by dropping to her knees and took my dick in her mouth. Mom began seriously to stroke me as her sister sucked on the head.

Mom was jerking me off into her sister's mouth!

All softness of my dick melted away leaving only rampant steel again!

"I think I'm ready to have him fuck me again!" Aunt Jess declared as she stood back up and turned around, presenting her perfect ass to me. An ass made even more perfect by the water running over it, giving it a glistening sheen!

Mom's hand kept stroking me, casually with no further intent other than getting and keeping me erect.

Jess leaned against the porcelain-tiled wall, offering me her target. Mom helped guide me in, tickling my balls as I sunk once again into my aunt's amazing pussy. Then to my surprise, mom grabbed my ass and began to shove me into her sister! Having my mother help me fuck my delectable aunt, her own baby sister, was another something that I would never have ever dreamed about!

"Fuck her Jeremy! Fuck my sister good!" Mom said into my ear, pressing her tits and her evidently hard nipples into my shoulder blades.

"Her pussy feels so good around my cock mom! Push my big dick into your sister's cunt!"

"Yes, baby! Fuck my sister's cunt with your big cock. Make her beg for it!"

I may have been running on empty, but this was good enough to make me want to be able to cum!

"Oh God, Jeremy! You're going to make me cum! Fuck me harder with that cock of yours!"

"Hear that honey? She wants it harder!" Mom was shoving my ass forward with far more force than I could have managed alone.

"Oh ... oh ... oh! Oh, yes! Oh, oh ... oooooh!" Aunt Jess cried out, her face planted on the smooth wall, her hands seeking something to grab on to as she was sent into great bliss.

Mom and I kept up our mutual fucking of Aunt Jessica as she shook through a strong orgasm. As my aunt ceased trembling, I backed up into mom, pulling my hardness from the wet pussy.

"My turn now!" Mom said and turned around, at least I assumed she had, she was facing the far wall when I spun about.

Aunt Jess's wonderful jugs were now pressed against my back as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"Now I get to fuck my big sister with her son's big cock!" She cooed with her head on my right shoulder. She dropped her hands to my hips and urged me forward. I grabbed mom's curvaceous hips to hold her in place. And to make sure she didn't fall when we sent her to la-la land.

"Please Jess! Fuck me with Jeremy's magnificent cock! Make him make me cum good and hard!" Mom commanded.

"I love your cunt mom!" I declared as Aunt Jess was moving my hips to piston my cock in my mom's tightly enveloping love canal.

"And I love your cock Jeremy! Shove it in my pussy! I love your cock filling my burning cunt!" Mom yelled out with her hands splayed against the tile.

I wasn't doing any shoving. I was letting my aunt direct my motions and I was just enjoying the squeezing of mom's pussy muscles on my dick. Aunt Jess had even moved right up behind me and was pressing her pelvis into my ass, and was fucking her sister with me in the middle and my dick as her tool.

I was trapped, no, not trapped, I was wrapped in a wonderful sister sandwich, of which I was the cream in the middle!

Aunt Jessica and I fucked mom with my rock hard cock and mom just grunted and groaned animalistically with her primal passion. I was making my own grunts from the exquisite sensations of our activity. Aunt Jess's gorgeous body was pressed into my back and mom was bent forward as my dick was slammed into her by her sister's rocking hips pushing me in and her hands pulling me back. I was fucking without any of the work!

"I want ... you to fuck ... me in my ... ass again!" Mom croaked out between thrusts.

"Really?" I probably didn't need to ask, but it wasn't often that mom had told me to have anal sex with her.

Like never.

Even yesterday, she hadn't been very positive about the notion.

"Please fuck my ass Jeremy!"

She didn't need to beg!

"I'll go get the lube!" Aunt Jess volunteered. She got out of the shower without grabbing a towel or bothering to cover.

She returned a minute later while I had kept up my motions without her guidance. I stopped when she climbed back in behind me.

"Here," she said. I half-turned as she put a handful of the thick goo on my wet (from the water and from my mom) and hard cock. The coolness of the lube counteracted the heat I had felt from mom's fiery furnace.

"Give me that dick! I want to feel you in my tight ass! I want you to fill my back door with your big cock!"

I must have made a good impression yesterday that mom was now such an advocate of taking it in the ass!

Aunt Jessica lined me up and placed my dickhead against mom's puckered little hole. I thought I would be doing the work now, but my aunt's hands on my ass shoving me forward without any care for going slow and easy!

"Ooooooo!" Mom bellowed as half my length was implanted in her incredibly tight asshole.

"Holy shit!" She cried out appropriately, as she adjusted to the new presence within her.

"That wasn't me that was Aunt Jessica!" I pleaded my innocence of her anal assault.

"You have to just slam that ass Jeremy!" My aunt said without any remorse.

"It does feel good! You just could have warned me!"

"Again, not my idea."

"Go on, shove the rest of that wonderful cock in your mother's tight ass!" Aunt Jess said with a playful pat on my ass.

I had to listen to my elders, didn't I?

"Fuck my ass Jeremy!" Mom commanded.

See.

I took a bit more caution and not as much force as Aunt Jess as I slowly pressed the rest of my dick between mom's butt cheeks. It wasn't a slow as yesterday, but mom knew what it felt like and had seemed to have no aversion having her asshole filled by her son's big cock! In a minute or so, I was buried to the hilt. I could feel mom's muscles milking my dick so much better than any pussy I had ever had!

"Goddamn Jeremy! That feels so incredible! Fuck your mommy's tight asshole! Give me that big cock of yours!"

I pulled back until just the head was still in that squeezing chute.

"You like my dick in your ass mom? This big dick?" And I rammed the entire length of my eight and half inches back into her.

"Oh! Fuck!" She shrieked. "I love your big dick in my ass! Fuck me with it honey! Make me cum again with your dick in my ass!"

I proceeded to give mom a good royal ass-reaming. Well, I thought it was a good one. Mom's wordless shrill cries also let me know that she thought it a good too!

"Fuck Jenny's gorgeous ass! Give your mother the ass fucking of her life!"

She had only had two! So it shouldn't be that hard to top yesterday's.

I could feel that familiar churning in my balls and suspected that I just may have something still in the tank after all, or that my youthful vigor had made some more of my oft requested cum. I knew mom wouldn't last long with her ass fucking and I let that feeling build within me.

It couldn't have been more than five minutes when mom screamed so loudly that I knew she had cum from my cock in her butt. I kept ramming in and out, feeling my own need closing quickly. Mom must have realized I was ready to cum again from my increased tempo and the force of my strokes.

"Cum in mommy's ass, Jeremy! Fill my asshole with your thick cum!"

Just her words were incentive to do as she ordered!

"God mom! I'm gonna shoot my cum right in your hot, tight asshole!"

And I then did so. Whatever I had, I gave to my mother.

I felt my dick pulse as mom's anal muscles massaged my white creamy load from my balls. I grunted loudly as I gave myself to my orgasm. Not sure how I, or mom for that matter, stayed upright as we each shuddered and quivered as our ecstasy took us over. I did feel my aunt's hands steadying me, but she couldn't have supported me if I had fallen.

Mom rose back upright, pulling off my stiff, but soon to wilt, cock with an audible pop.

"I never would've imagined that a dick in my asshole could make me orgasm!" Mom said in amazement. I wish that I had tried it long ago!"

"Me too! All those times that I turned guys down that tried to fuck my ass! I didn't know what I was missing out on."

"And we had to have my handsome and hung son to let us know how amazing it could be!"

Hey, what could I say?

As I stood there with the shower running over the three of us, mom and Aunt Jess each gave me a kiss on either cheek. On my face, not where you were thinking!

"Thanks for a great butt fuck!" Mom said giving me a second kiss on my cheek. I tried to turn my head to meet her lips with mine, but she turned away with a slight giggle.

Aunt Jessica was giving herself a quick rinse under the quickly cooling spray. She leaned to the side to allow me to catch some of the barely hot water. I slid the shower curtain aside to step out so that mom could get some of the water before it became cold.

"We could probably use at least a bite to eat before we go and retrieve your brother and sister." Mom stated in her usual motherly voice, so different from the wild sexual screaming she was doing less than ten minutes before.

"I wonder if they had as good of time as we have." I asked rhetorically.

"I'm sure they have, just in a different way." Mom gave me a studious look as she took one of the towels.

"What?" I questioned.

"It's like I can't believe you're still my son. You're not my little boy anymore."

Aunt Jess cackled loudly.

"It sure isn't big now!" She teased with a glance at my shriveled wiener.

"The two of you have abused him enough!" I protested defiantly.

"I feel pretty abused by your little friend." Mom laughed.

"He can abuse me all that he wants. Whenever he wants." Aunt Jessica smiled greatly. My eyes watched intently as she dried her tits with the cotton towel.

I had to kick myself then. I should have offered to dry them both! It was too late then; we were all nearly finished before I'd had the thought. I was done and tossed the wet towel on top of the closed hamper. Mom gave me an evil eye as she dried her brown hair. I gave her an easy smile.

"Is the maid still on vacation?" Mom's look never wavered. "When she comes back, I may have to try hooking up with her. I hear she likes hot young studs!"

I never saw the snapping towel coming!

"Ow!" I yelled as the wet cotton stung my right ass cheek.

Aunt Jessica started laughing so hard she soon had tears on her cheeks. Mom had a wide grin on her face.

I jumped to properly take care of my towel.

"Watch it, or the maid will start making you do your own laundry!"

"I'm sure I could sweet-talk her into doing it for me. I have a big dick that I'm sure she would love."

"Not if your mother cuts it off first." Mom said in a semi-serious tone.

"No she won't, she already loves my big dick!" I responded with my own wide grin.

"Go get dressed before your mother gets your big dick hard again and we end up late to my mother's!"

I laughed as I left the bathroom. Her threat may have been idle, and I'm not sure she could follow through with it anyway, but after all we'd done, I would have been tempted to find out if that threat wasn't so idle after all! I could hear the women talking quietly as I left mom's room and walked down the hall. I climbed the stairs with achy muscles. Who knew that fucking was such a workout? I once again told myself that I needed to start exercising if I was going to keep up with my two cougars.

I dressed quickly and returned downstairs. My mother and my aunt were still in mom's bedroom, but now the door was shut. I had seen everything either of them had to reveal, and I mean everything! So, I didn't know why the bedroom door was sealed, but I guessed it had to be some female thing and left them to their secrets. I hoped it wouldn't take them long, as my stomach rumbled. I realized I hadn't eaten since our, or I should say, my big breakfast, even if it had been a late one. But with the workout our sex-fest had been, I shouldn't have wondered why I felt famished.

It wasn't really that long before my ravishing beauties emerged like butterflies from their cocoon. Like butterflies, the two women came out looking just as beautiful.

My mom was wearing a white silk blouse that looked expensive with a brown pencil skirt to her knee that matched her tresses. On her feet were black pumps. Aunt Jess had a blue knit, high-neck, form-fitting dress that came to mid-thigh, with long sleeves and shoulder cutouts. She wore strappy black high heels. Both had done themselves up with makeup and some jewelry, earrings, necklaces, and Aunt Jessica had silver bracelets on her right wrist. While not as stunning as last night, they still looked quite dressed up for just going to Grandma Sharon's. Of course, I was expecting shenanigans to happen on the drive there.

1...345678