All Comments on 'On The Train Ch. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Sexy and warm-hearted.

One big question: haven't these two ever heard of a nooner? They work within a short walking distance of each other for God's sake. The lunch hour is made for quick humping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprise

Another baby for sam would be interesting, especially with her sensitive nipples. Otherwise I don't think Chloe should interfere with their relationship, it doesn't fit with Sam already divorcing a cheating spouse and Cassie dumping her fiancée.

But in total this story is a great read, so keep feeding the fans and write how you want to this comment is just appreciation and a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure have my attention and I hope to see Ch. 3 & maybe a #4 as I could read a good read like this all night.

Good things come in good packages so they say.! LOL

Can't wait till the next one to land,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

This is a terrific story, with passion, true love, and realistic and believable characters, all knit together by your excellent writing. Since you asked: I vote for no complications with Chloe (or Cassie!), and I am all for marriage for Alex and Samantha. In other words, a "happily ever after" ending! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with your readers.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
So Enjoyable

I have loved both chapters of this story so far. Barely can wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

The only 3 questions that need answering are:

Would Sam share him?

Would Alex want the daughters?

Do the Daughters want Alex?

Great second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant !

You haven't let us down with your storylines so far. This is a great story. Don't make us wait too long for chapter three.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Take it slowly

After the divorce, and after Sam and Alex going public, the girls come home unexpectedly overhearing their mother's passion.

Take it from there is my suggestion.

Like this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it a love story.

Excellent story. Don't muck it up with complications with her daughters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue please...

Chloe should be a good angle to go from here.... Please continue this story

WordcraftWordcraftover 8 years ago
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis = Always faithful. Adding anyone else would make Alex and Sam unfaithful to each other, which was the whole reason for them getting together. They are faithful to each other and anything else makes your plot unbelievable and hypocritical. Sam and Cassie have already been cheated on. Putting Chloe in a relationship with Alex will split the family.

Take the high road and let the twins see Alex loving Sam the way her slime ball ex should have loved Sam. Restore some faith in men in Cassie's eyes that allows her to move past her animosity towards men and have a great relationship too. Let Alex's love for her mom shows Cassie there are still some really good guys still out there.

2RUF2RUFover 8 years ago
Wicked web we weave

I'd say keep Sam and Alex a couple.

However Sam would probably like to have kids and Alex is unable to provide that option. I'm sure Chloe would gladly step in and help out, naturally of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This series is very well written. I grabbed me and held on til the last word. This story isn't finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue

They have something and that will always be there much like your Telemarketing series. They love each other but I can see him and Chloe being a possibility in case of keeping Frank off for the divorce. Just a suggestion though for them to be together. I know you'll empress with whatever you decide

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is chapter 3?

You've got lots of good suggestions. Follow your heart (hard-on?) and write what feels correct. JUST DO IT! We can't wait for long.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
Sam

don't mess a good story bring in with 1 of the girls. Sam & Alex have a good thing for the 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perhaps you have something to add?

If not the altar, at least some sort of longer-term agreement.

The prospects of a 3-some might interest some, I reckon.

But its a good tale.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please publish more. I can't wait much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

It would be most unsatisfactory if you stopped now. It would leave a lot of people hanging, like those stories that have no closure.

Carry on.

Adam

J_RebusJ_Rebusover 8 years ago
Please don't let it end here

As well as I do like "Ms. Walker's Class" and a continuation oft that story, I would love to read one of this. So please go on with this and don't let your readers wait too long :-)

Good storys are like drugs, once you got used to them, you can't stop reading and you got a talent getting people addicted to your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you 6308

I've read a lot of the writers in Lit. but I don't think I have read your product before. Happy I stumbled across it. I know it sounds formulaic but I felt like I was there in a lot of your descriptions.

I will add my voice to the "Please don't stop here" list, and add a thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

This one of the very best both sexually and romantically. Do NOT complicate their love but leave it alone. BTW I rescued my wife from 20 years of a bad marriage; my stepson is 2 years younger than me! Love this story!

TLC56TLC56over 8 years ago
More

No matter what others suggest the author knows best, you are a good writer. I like long storylines, I would like to see it continue but you once again you're the writer.

86yohom86yohomover 8 years ago
Excellent

Your story telling is extremely well done, please continue with Chloe being a serious distraction until Sam meets Alex's widowed dad. Sam and Alex sustain a strong bond but now have partners closer to their ages and learn to swing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I love your writing style. It's very easy to read and is mistake free which means a lot to an OCD grammar cop like me. I can see why your stories get such high scores!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
you have set us up

hopefully there will be more romance than drama but there are so many options it could go in any direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the romance in the story.

I was reading this chapter and hoped it was not the last. And there is. Chapter 3,4,5

Thanks for giving me good reading material. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

One of the best story series I've read on here.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

The first paragraph of this chapter blows me away. Yes, this is Literotica, but the turn the author does is perfect. My my my

THANKS

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Incredible story. Absolutely love it! Can't wait to read more....

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2021)

I'm really enjoying this series, well written, well-paced, and has great character development. I didn't catch any grammar bits like missed or incorrect words and I'm certainly not qualified to judge grammar. I have great affection for Samantha and admiration for Alex. I'm rooting for them to stay together getting their happily ever after ending. But, the twins are now involved, and Chloe seems dangerous. There's a great deal of potential drama now but also some potential incestuous kink, Does Alex have the stamina? looking forward to chapter 3. 5 stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Getting

Getting very repetitive,losing its initial impact.

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

Sam is every young man’s fantasy…!!!

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

Sam is every young man’s fantasy…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the daughters scare me.! good luck to alex.

excellent...more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah what I wouldn't give to have my own Samantha. She seems like such an amazing woman. I can only imagine what it's like to suffer a betrayal like what she has went through. To invest most of her life into a marriage with someone only to have them piss all over it, and with multiple other people as well. So cruel. And yet she still remains her awesome self.

That Frank guy was... wow. I mean I knew he was gonna be a scumbag, but jeez. He really went above and beyond the requirements to be a Grade-A asshole. Absolutely no respect for women. Fucking everything and anything he can, using his influence to get them into bed. Even a fucking 18-year-old, that poor thing. I can only imagine how fucked up that situation was. Makes me shudder with contempt. I swear on my soul that we aren't all like that; only most it seems.

One of her kids' fiancé (ex I assume now) cheated on her with her (ex-)best friend (another cliché, shocker). I'm of the same opinion as her. All men are assholes, barring the few-and-far-between exceptions. I consider myself one such exception. I have never, nor will I ever, betray someone I care about in such a cold and cruel manner. I would sooner fucking die than become that which I despise most. Of course, women are no different. Many of them cheat much like men do, though in their case, it's often because they aren't getting what they should be at home (but not always), at least that's what I've come to believe. Men, on the other hand, seem to do it mostly just because they chase the thrill and like to exert their power and influence, almost like some sort of trophy hunt to see how many women they can bang. I guess most people are just pretty scummy in the end and all you can really do is hope that you meet as few of such people as possible in your life, and especially hope to avoid being in a relationship with them - that's just drama and heartbreak waiting to happen.

Anyway, a great story so far. One of the best I've read. Looking forward to reading the rest. I just hope those twins don't become an issue. Keep it between Sam and Alex please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous