One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the camera closed tightly on her face, she was joined by an equally tight shot of Tammy. I looked down at the real Tammy, but she was still engrossed in suckling my breast. I raised my eyes from the real woman to the one on the screen. The camera began to move back. Tammy and the auburn-haired woman stood side by side with bulging cheeks. As the camera moved away from them, I could begin to see the auburn-haired woman’s peppermint stick.

Suddenly I saw that Tammy wasn’t sucking on candy! As I watched in stunned fascination, a man’s shiny penis withdrew from Tammy’s blood red lips. When it had pulled out nearly entirely, it slid into her mouth again. The auburn-haired woman’s image now diminished, and Tammy’s face was enlarged to huge proportions. The cock that buried itself in her was very long. On screen it stretched to three feet. How she could manage to take so much length into her?

Tammy was clearly not struggling with the task at hand. As her man-candy plunged into her a third time, her cheeks hollowed. She was clearly grasping him tightly with her cheeks, trying to prevent him from extracting his organ. For two minutes they continued their battle. I was engaged in a fight of my own, as lips continued to assault me on three fronts. I was nearly beyond reason, which was just as planned.

On screen, the camera panned back. I was beginning to see the man’s hips and butt. He had a cute ass. The camera pulled away further. Tammy bobbed up and down, enthusiastically sucking her lover’s stick. In a minute, I would be able to see who was fucking Tammy’s mouth. Finally the camera eased back enough so I could see the man’s face. I nearly fainted. It was Robert!

The action on the screen paused. I had been so engrossed in what I had been watching that I’d forgotten about the karaoke aspect of the entertainment. From the way the rest of the evening had gone, I had a pretty good idea what would be asked of me next... but I didn’t know how this overture would be made. I looked around me. The sofa underneath me begin to turn.

Soon I was almost parallel to the screen. To make room for this movement, Robert had given up his grip on my right breast. Cool air now evaporated the saliva he left behind. With the rotation of the sofa, the coolness on my breast, and the continuing electricity caused by Jason’s tongue, I had not noticed the other result of the sofa’s movement. Robert stood facing me, wearing only a smile. As I watched, my face was slowly spun right to his waiting erection! It was now clear that Robert, the same Robert who was pumping Tammy’s mouth on screen, would be the one who would ask me to duplicate her feat.

I looked at the Robert on the screen, and back to the real Robert. He had been aroused by the expectation that he would soon be plunging his member into the mouth of the beautiful young blonde in front of him. But he wasn’t as big in real life as he was on screen. His partially inflated manhood was inches from me. It wasn’t the same magnificent specimen Tammy was romancing on screen.

This was only the second penis I had ever seen up close. Robert must have sensed my curiosity, because he (and Benito) gave me plenty of time to inspect the hunk of man in front of me. I didn’t fully appreciate it then, but Robert has a gorgeous cock. The head is perfectly circumcised. It was a kitten’s nose that smiled up at me. On many men, veins surround and bulge from the shaft as they inflate it with the indirect purpose of a slow moving river. Robert’s member, however, is fed by sleek vessels of pulsing purple fluid. These racing stripes now extended the length of his dancing cobra.

He leaned forward and brushed the tip of his beautiful cock against my cheek. I didn’t pull away. If I turned toward him right now, I knew he would push his peppermint candy into my mouth. I couldn’t offer Robert that pleasure. He recognized my hesitancy. With his aromatic manhood, Robert began to trace small circles on my cheek.

“Francine,” he whispered to me. “Lick your lips. It will make it easier for me to slip my cock into your mouth.” I shouldn’t have, but I did as he requested. I looked back to the screen. My cheeks were flushed. And as I licked my blood red lips, they began to shine brightly. I was the picture of exactly what Robert wanted. Still I made no movement toward him. Sensing my indecision, Benito resumed the action on the screen. Perhaps I was being spared.

The primary image had returned to a close-up of Tammy’s face and Robert’s peppermint stick. But now my face joined Tammy’s. Colin had positioned himself so my likeness duplicated Tammy’s… except Robert’s manhood was not in me as it was in Tammy. Why did I feel that this was about to change?

As he caressed my cheek with the soft tip of his hard lance, Robert waited patiently to be invited into my mouth. Tammy gave my left breast a last kiss and eased away. Robert placed my hands on his hips. He stopped his circular movement on my cheek. Instead, he began an up-and-down motion that I recognized in an instant. More directly than before, I was being asked to partake in the same meal Tammy was enjoying with such vigor.

My cunt was throbbing from Jason’s talented tongue. Robert’s member had been coated with peppermint extract, so I was breathing in his combination of man and mint. I watched Tammy take Robert’s full length once again. Only one man had ever been in my mouth. Was I really thinking about sucking in a second? Benito turned up the volume. The sensuous sound of Tammy happily slurping Robert’s cock filled the play room. The atmosphere could not have been more erotic. My senses were raw. I was not thinking clearly.

“It is time, Francine,” Robert informed me. “Turn toward me. I am going to make love to your mouth now just as I have enjoyed Tammy so many times before.”

My response to Robert’s invitation was made more by sexual instinct than by mental deduction. I glanced from the cock on the screen back to the waiting Robert. Then, I very subtly turned toward him.

Little did I know the importance of this slight movement. Robert understood full well that by this small acquiescence I had made the last decision needed. In the span of only a couple of hours, the men’s club had worn down my defenses and had broken my will to resist. I had now made my choice. I was going to let a man I just met fuck me in the mouth!

This seemingly small choice would soon cascade into much more. With one slight lilt of the head, I had just lost control of my body. I had begun a dramatic transformation from faithful wife to a woman who served men in the most basic of ways. It would only take a few minutes more to complete the change. One-half hour from now, I would have become exactly what the men’s club wanted… a beautiful woman who no longer chose her partners. A sexy young female whose body could and would be used whenever and however the men’s club wanted.

The nose of Robert’s penis brushed across my cheek, as it celebrated my new life of service. With a mind of its own, his purple snake made its way to its intended target. Robert slowly completed his journey across my face. The tip of his candy cane nestled at the entrance to my mouth. He was in no hurry. In fact, he was savoring this moment. I looked up at him and parted my lips almost imperceptibly. He returned my gaze with a smile. At the same time, he pushed gently forward, using his member to force my slick red lips out of the way. My eyes were wide with wonder as a new man buried his cock in my mouth for the first time.

Initially, sucking Robert was easy. He tasted good, and he wasn’t as big as I had expected. Over the course of a few strokes, however, Robert expanded dramatically, both in length and diameter. He also became quite a bit more firm. He was feeding me more and more of his cock with each thrust, and now there was more of it to feed.

My prior oral experiences with Michael had involved only the tip of his member. I had never even considered letting him push all the way in. But I was sensing that Robert would not be willing to accept this half-hearted effort. And Robert had also demonstrated that he was bigger than Michael. Taking a man as large as Robert completely in my mouth would require some special skill. I didn’t have it at that time. Robert’s fat cock was in as far as I could accept. My gag reflex kept me from taking him fully.

I watched Tammy on screen and marveled at the ease with which she could accept all of Robert. If Tammy could take him all the way in, I felt I should be able to as well. I was determined to try. I watched Tammy and tried to copy her.

“Relax, Francie. I’m going to slide it right down your throat now,” Robert encouraged as he grasped the back of my head. I tried my best to accommodate him. Robert pressed his fleshy stick farther in. I had nearly all of him in my mouth now. As his pubic hair tickled my nose, my jaws spread wide to take in his final broad girth. He was brushing along the inside of both cheeks.

I was concentrating mightily on the task at hand. As I did, the back of the sofa began to fall away from me. Robert moved forward in perfect symphony with the receding cushions. Within a minute, I was flat on my back. Without missing a stroke, he had swung his right leg over me and had sat down on my chest. He now gently eased his knees as high up into my armpits as he could.

I hadn’t been very vigilant during this transition. The dynamic between us had just changed. I was no longer a volunteer. Robert had just pinned me to the sofa. He was now feeding me his cock with as much force as he wished.

Jason Gets First Crack

One benefit of turning the sofa had been that even though prone, I could still rotate my head slightly and see the screen between Robert and the cushions. He slid a bit to my left to let me watch myself perform. Even though Colin was still filming my mouth, an image of me taken from below my feet now also came on screen. It was a wanton image. My legs were wrapped around the man who was sucking my clit. Another man was riding my tits and was beginning to fuck my face in earnest.

Tammy popped up on screen to join me. She too was on her back. But she looked different than in the previous scene. A close-up of her face showed that she was much more apprehensive… less confident. I soon deduced that I was watching film of Tammy being taken by the men’s club for the first time. It would not be long before I would understand that my future was to mirror this record of Tammy’s past. I was about to be taken as well!

Benito started to sweat in the production studio. The most important scenes were now at hand. He had botched this sequence once before. He was determined not to let it happen again.

It was an outer body experience as I watched the screen. In front of me, Robert was feeding Tammy and me his big cock. And in real life, I could taste the peppermint flavor as he increased the pace of his thrusts into my soft mouth.

There were now four images on the screen: a close-ups of Tammy’s face, a similar close-up of my face, and overall views of Tammy and me lying on this very same sofa. It was becoming difficult for me to keep track of who was in each image. On screen, Jason stood up in one of the overview shots. I could still feel him on me. It was the Jason who was with Tammy. He whispered something into her ear. Her eyes widened, but she wasn’t much more expressive than that. She couldn’t be. Robert was humping her face with his dick.

Tammy’s eyes were now furtive. She tried to cross her legs. Heather and another girl appeared and grasped Tammy’s knees. They untangled her legs and raised her sparkling slippers high in the air. Robert took Tammy’s hands in his and pulled her hands behind her head. As Jason moved back between Tammy’s legs, the men’s club logo came on screen. Tammy looked up at it, just as I did right then. Her image was the same as the woman in the logo… both were naked, with their hands behind their heads, legs spread, and high heels pointed toward the sky. There was one difference between Tammy and the logo. Tammy didn’t have a man between her legs. Jason now moved to resolve that difference.

He didn’t bend his face back to Tammy’s well-moistened lower lips. Instead, Jason knelt between her thighs and forced her legs far apart with his knees. He bent forward. On screen, close-ups of Tammy’s love nest and her expressive eyes told the story of being used by the men’s club her first time. Jason’s cock touched the hair above her womanly folds. Tammy’s gaze swept rapidly to left and right. Jason’s spear slid down to caress her lower lips. Its tip found the opening it was searching for. Tammy’s eyes went wide. She stared straight ahead. Jason’s cock pushed her velvet lips aside and he sunk into the redhead’s warm pussy.

He didn’t wait for her to adjust. He pulled part way out and plunged in again, but this time with more force. Soon he had bottomed out in the nubile young woman on screen. With delight he began to rock in and out of his new playmate, using long slow strokes. The cheeks of his ass hollowed as he pushed powerfully into her each time.

Then I felt Jason’s lips pull away from me! It was to be my turn now.

“Francine,” Jason whispered in my ear, “since the day you married Michael, has anyone other than your husband made love to you?”

I wasn’t able to give him a verbal answer right then, so I nodded no with my eyes. I scrunched my eyebrows into a frown to show my disapproval of what he was about to suggest. Robert gave a hard push to make sure I hadn’t forgotten him. I felt Robert all the way in the back of my throat.

Jason fought for my attention. “This will be a new experience for you then. You are a very sexy woman. Those big tits and long shapely legs of yours are the perfect formula for a woman who is built to serve men. From the moment I met you tonight, I knew I had to get my cock into you. Seeing you in that tight bikini simply confirmed my earlier desire. I need a piece of that gorgeous body of yours now Francine.”

I blushed, in spite of my present predicament as Jason expressed his desire.

“Finally you are wet and ready for me, Francine. So I’m going to take a nice long ride between those soft tender thighs of yours. I’m going to fuck you now.”

I spit Robert’s member out of my mouth. “You can’t, Jason. I’m not on birth control. You would make me pregnant!”

Now it was Jason’s turn to frown. “That is a problem, Francie. But it occurs to me that you’re not in much of a position to negotiate right now. I’d say you’re much more in the position of a woman who is about to get laid. Take a look on the screen, and tell me what you think.”

I looked. Jason was right. I was lying on my back, naked, and there was a sparkle of moisture between my wide-spread legs. The woman on the screen was ready to be fucked. In a futile gesture, I closed my knees together.

“But I’ll tell you what,” Jason offered in concession. “I’ll pull out at the end.”

“Jason, do you promise??” I begged with beseeching eyes.

Robert plunged his dick back into my mouth. The discussion was over.

Hands grasped my knees and spread them back apart. Heather and Tammy lifted my calves high into the air. Robert pulled my hands up behind my head. I was now completely vulnerable and available. I looked to the screen. The men’s club logo appeared. My nude image now mirrored the woman in the logo perfectly. My legs formed an inviting V for the only thing I was missing… a man to fill me up. I realized at that moment that I had been painstakingly prepared and positioned to receive into my womanly glove the first member of the men’s club.

I flashed back to earlier in the evening, when I had tried to stuff too large a swimsuit into my handbag. I didn’t really know how large Jason was. If Jason tried to put his puffed up rod into me, would my own moist purse experience the same fate? What if Jason was too big to fit?

Adultery had never crossed my mind before, but there was no denying that the shapely blonde on the screen was me. And there was little doubt that the stud in front of me would be fucking me within minutes. There wasn’t much I would be able to do to stop him. For a brief second, I only wondered whether I would be able to stretch myself around his fully enlarged love muscle.

Robert continued his assault on my mouth. Jason’s downy legs brushed my inner thighs as he knelt between them. He closed on me purposefully, just as he had on Tammy moments before. Jason forced my legs apart with his knees. He leaned forward, leading with his staff.

I squirmed as I felt the tip of his member nestle into my love nest. I couldn’t let him fuck me without a fight. The girls allowed me freedom of movement as long as I kept my legs elevated. Each time Jason tried to position himself for entry, I wiggled away. I was successful at keeping him at bay for a number of minutes. But the additional foreplay was heightening Jason’s passion… and my own.

I looked to the screen. Jason had become a beautiful specimen of a man. He was big, and he was solid. I had lubricated the tip of his manhood, which now shimmered in readiness. Jason aimed once more at the moving target beneath him. This time I didn’t squirm. I was married. I loved my husband dearly. But I had been watching women get fucked on and off for nearly an hour now. I needed some too. At that moment, all I think about was Jason putting that big dick into me. Jason eased his crown forward, pushing my outer folds out of his way. I raised my hips to give him a perfect angle of attack. It was the ultimate surrender, and he knew it.

I expected Jason to enter me right away. He didn’t. Now that I had acknowledged my need for him, he reestablished control. Five seconds went by with Jason’s cock poised at the entrance to my love tunnel. Surely he wasn’t going to leave me hanging like this, was he? Five more seconds went by. I squirmed beneath him, but now I was trying with all my might to entice him into me. Five more seconds. Finally I felt a slight increase in pressure. If I had looked to the screen right then, I would have seen my eyes widen and lock straight ahead. Jason pushed forward and forced his way in.

I lurched involuntarily. Electricity flowed through my raw nerve endings. It was wrong to be having sex with someone other than Michael, but Jason was a big, hard man. I could no longer deny it. Jason had set me on fire. Now he was feeding the flames. His cock was hitting all the right places. He felt so good inside me, and he hadn’t even put it all in yet!

Jason had been right about one thing. I was ready for him. At a primal level, I wanted him to fuck me just as much as he wanted to screw me. But I now had two men in me and I was in heaven. Considering how I was feeling, I wondered to myself… was Jason right about something else too? Was I built especially to serve men. Jason smiled and withdrew partially. He ploughed in again, this time with more force. Still he was only halfway in. Withdraw and push. Withdraw and push. Finally, he bottomed out and paused.

One thing was now answered. Jason was bigger than Michael, but I could accept him. It was just that for the first time my pussy was completely full of man. My womanly glove tried to adjust to its new owner. Except for Robert, who continued to please himself in my mouth, Jason and I now mimicked the men’s club logo perfectly. Tomorrow I would learn the importance of this.

Tammy and her suitors had become quite active on screen. She had accepted her fate and had wrapped her thighs around Jason. I did the same. The video images, more than the feelings in my cheeks, reminded me that Robert had quite a head start (so to speak) on Jason. The Roberts were nearing their finish line. Tammy’s Robert now forced her face into the sofa. He threw back his head and shot his load down her throat. I watched to see Tammy’s reaction, because a man had never cum in my mouth before. I wanted to see how Tammy responded to this.

123456...8