One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not to learn Tammy’s reaction just then. Robert’s cock began to swell. I slackened my jaws as much as I could to accept his new volume. He pressed my head hard into the sofa. With a shriek he spewed his seed into me. One spurt, then another. He spasmed five times in all. I couldn’t swallow it all. His sticky goo bubbled out around his shaft. The rest flowed down my throat like honey.

I rasped through my nose for breath. Robert eased back to give me air. He slowly deflated and withdrew his shiny penis. Now spent, Robert rolled off my chest and laid beside me on the sofa. He was my first satisfied partner of the evening.

Jason now had me where he had wanted me all along. With Robert gone, he had my undivided attention. We were man and woman united in the most intimate, and pleasurable, way. After spending what he felt was most of the evening kissing my crotch, he began to rock purposefully on his new horse. He rubbed his bare chest across my big jugs. Just as when we had danced earlier, Jason’s nipple ring scratched across my tit. I was in ecstasy as this powerful man used me. On every thrust, I now met his hips with my own. Each time he pushed, I pushed back and threw him into the air for the beginning of another dual.

On screen, Tammy’s Jason finished. He forced her legs wide apart and with one last furious thrust, planted his seed into her fertile tummy. I was too caught up in my own emotions to notice. But I did remember Jason’s one important promise to me.

“Pull out, Jason,” I panted. “Not inside me!” He quickened his pace. I didn’t know whether or not he would honor his earlier pledge.

His thrusts were now strong and sure. With a final push, I saw his eyes glaze over. I pushed him off and forced him out of my pussy. He sprayed his lacy pearls onto my belly.

Jason Wants Seconds

The girls appeared, with moist towels. They cleaned my lips and belly. They didn’t offer to clean up either Robert or Jason.

On screen, Tammy and I had disappeared. Soft music played. The calico cat and her kittens reappeared. It was bath time for the family. Mother kitty licked and cleaned her kittens. Now there were two cats cleaning kittens. Now four. The screen was filled with mothers washing kittens with their tongues. Jason was still lying on top of me.

Jason raised his chest up and straddled my slender waist. I felt his testicles resting on my tummy. Assuming that I had completed my service, I expected Jason to roll off as Robert had. He didn’t.

“Francie, I pulled out like you asked. But now I’m all sloppy. You’ll clean me up, won’t you?”

Now I knew why the kittens were on the screen. Jason wanted me to lick his member clean. He slid up to Robert’s former position, wedging his knees tightly in my armpits. He wiggled his bottom into my breasts, causing his placid member to sway back and forth in front of me. Then he leaned forward and pressed his dick against my cheek. It was wet and sticky. Unlike Robert’s penis, it didn’t have a fragrant aroma. Jason’s cock gave off a pungent scent. It was the smell of sex. I shouldn’t have liked it. But it appealed to me on a certain level.

Jason started to move his sticky wand against my cheek. Either I would lick him, or my cheek was going to become a gooey mess. I turned and licked. He smiled down at me.

“Be sure to get my balls, too,” he instructed.

My face joined the kittens on screen. We women licked and cleaned. And as I washed Jason, I felt a new set of lips settle onto my vulva. I hadn’t cum with Jason. I still needed to be finished off. Maybe this would be how.

I had given Jason’s sack as much attention as it was going to receive from me. I was hurrying to finish cleaning his member. Unfortunately for me, however, the thought and image of my lips on his shaft were bringing him back to life.

The kittens began to fade away on screen. A new face took center stage. It was Heather.

Like Tammy earlier, this Heather appeared to be jumpy, almost frightened. A man’s rigid sex stick was brushing against her cheek. The camera panned back. Jason was astride her, trying to feed her his cock. One of my favorite heavy metal songs began to play in the background. My image popped up on screen to mirror Heather.

The Jasons on screen were forceful. Heather and I tried to avoid his member, but its head kept following our mouths. He kept pressing it to our lips. Heather gave in first, and Jason’s cock slipped into her mouth. I struggled longer. Finally, to get things moving, Jason pressed my nostrils together. I took a breath through my mouth. Along with a breath of air, I received a second dick within a half hour. On screen, I could see that Jason was winning his battle with both Heather and me. He had wedged more than half of himself into each of us. At the same time, the lips on my crotch were causing me to squirm again.

Taken by Clay

While I had been struggling with Jason, the volume of the music had risen. I wasn’t enjoying Jason’s dick in my mouth, but the music and the attention on my pussy were making up for it. Jason began to push in rhythm with the music. I began to suck him in the same rhythm.

Full body shots joined our faces on screen. It was Clay between our legs.

Clay got up from Heather and walked over to her face. Her eyes showed that she didn’t like what he was saying. Jason kept fucking her mouth.

Clay returned to her crotch, and kneeled between her legs. He flicked her clit with his finger. Heather thought that Clay was grazing against her lower lips with a different finger. She began to buck and thrash about. Two girls came to restrain her legs. Clay flicked her pussy again. She moved violently on the sofa. Four more times Clay tickled her bush, with the same result. But Heather was tiring. She was now ready to be taken.

Jason forcibly pulled Heather’s arms up over her head. The men’s club logo appeared on screen. Clay brushed her pussy with the head of his cock. Mentally and physically, Heather was too beaten to resist. He took time to play in her hair. He pulled her vulva apart. Heather allowed him to do what he wanted. So he positioned himself comfortably on top of her and simply sank his dick into the brunette.

As Clay began to press into Heather on the screen, the scene froze. Clay stood up to talk to me. It was very clear to me that he was going to try to fuck me too.

“Francine. It’s time for you and me now, baby. I thought I’d better warn you, though. I’m not as nice a guy as Jason. I won’t be pulling out. I’m going to fill your fertile little belly with my potent seed.”

My god! Now I knew why Heather was resisting so strenuously. I could NOT let Clay impregnate me. Nevertheless, he moved back down between my thighs and spread my legs apart. Below my flat youthful stomach, puffy lips stared up at him. It was the invitation he had been waiting for.

The volume of my rock music grew dramatically. It was now as loud as a rock concert in the play room. We could feel the pounding base shake the sofa. Thinking became difficult as the music rattled our brains. Jason pulled my hands up behind my head. The girls raised my stiletto heels high into the air. The men’s club logo came back up on the screen. I once again matched the position of the woman in the logo. Although I may have been a faithful wife at the beginning of the evening, I was about to be fucked for the second time in less than an hour. In fact, I was well on my way to becoming the preferred bitch in the house.

There was no point in screaming. Even if Jason hadn’t been filling my mouth just then, no one would have heard me over the music. Clay flicked my clit with his finger. I didn’t flinch. I had seen how he wore Heather down. I was determined that he would not dupe me the same way. He flicked me again, and again I didn’t move. Too late I felt his hairy legs against my smooth thighs. An instant later, searing pain radiated from my crotch. He had forced all nine inches of his cock into me on the first stroke.

The bastard. He saw that I wasn’t reacting, so he just took me right away. And he wasn’t waiting now either. He pulled part way out and rammed back in just as forcefully as the first time. I was in so much pain I couldn’t move. On the third thrust, however, I knew I had to resist now or it would be too late. I squirmed and tried to buck him off. He simply sunk in as far as he could and let me do the work.

It was an effective tactic. With all of the attention I’d received, I still hadn’t cum. The music, Jason’s dick in my mouth, and the need for release began to change my attitude. Two attempts at escape had only had the effect of burying Clay full depth in my womb. He was electrifying my love channel.

I began thinking less and less about becoming pregnant. I began thinking more and more about how great Clay’s member felt as he slid it in and out of me.. Clay recognized the change. He began to roughly accommodate my need to be fucked.

Only mildly aware of the struggle for supremacy of my lower body, Jason increased his tempo. The joy of a second union with the most beautiful woman to ever grace the men’s club hastened his second peak.

Music colored all we were doing. Rough tunes and Clay’s harshness on my vagina caused me to be tough with Jason. I raked my teeth along his member as he fed it to me. He would remember his time with me for many days.

My jaws began to ache from having held my mouth open so wide for so long. My oral muscles would get relief soon. Jason was now a piston, and I was the cylinder block. He redlined as he raced to the top of the hill. He could almost see over the summit. One last powerful push. Jason’s toes curled and his legs locked. He had crested the pinnacle of his emotion. His dipstick injected me with his hot fluid.

Clay saw Jason go limp on top of me. He practically threw Jason off. It was now Clay and me, each on a primal search for release. I willingly put my hands behind my head, sticking my tits out to him. I voluntarily raised my legs around the wild man on top of me. I wanted to be the woman in the logo. Maybe tomorrow I would regret what I was doing… but right now, I was overcome with passion. Clay’s passion peaked before mine.

It was the best of times for Clay. I was one of his best fucks ever. It was the worst of times for me. Colin had continued to film my wanton pursuit for sexual release. I wasn’t going to get it with Clay. He had used me for his own pleasure. And now he would finish before me. He pushed my legs up to my breasts and pounded into me. With a final shove, he buried his cock into me as far as any man before him. I felt him shoot his sperm into the back wall of my womb. With a sinking feeling, I knew I was pregnant… and I hadn’t even experienced the ultimate pleasure during procreation.

Clay was a bastard for fucking me in the first place, a bastard for planting weed seeds in my fertile garden, and now he was a bastard a third time for not fucking me long enough. Three strikes and he was out.

“Clay, get the hell off of me,” I screamed over the music. Now that Clay had finished, the volume subsided. Clay rolled off.

The True Leader of the Tribe

I was tired, frustrated and raw. The screen had been dark. Now it lit up with another scene. What could it possibly be now? I had already drained three men. On the screen was an African village, late at night. Partially clad men and women danced around a fire. A ceremony of some type was being depicted. The camera forced its way into the center of the circle. A chieftain stood in the middle of the ring. It was Colin!

As I watched, transfixed, Colin’s body was rubbed with oil. He was placed down on an ornate mat. The men of the tribe removed his loincloth. The women of the tribe oiled his genitals. I stared in disbelief as his cock grew and grew. It was clear why he was the chief.

A big-busted young woman approached him. The older women of the tribe stripped her of her native clothes. The young virgin glistened in the firelight. She too had been oiled. I now realized the purpose of the ceremony. This was a fertility ritual. The tribe was celebrating the conception of a new chief.

The girl was beautiful. She was flushed, because she knew what she was to do in front of the rest of the village. Two men moved forward and created a seat for the young maiden with their arms. She sat down in the cradle they formed for her. The tribal elders lifted the youthful woman up off the ground, and carried her solemnly to the chief. Words were spoken and chants were sung. Drums began to beat.

As two women held the chief’s member vertical, the elders lowered the virgin onto the chief. She whimpered. He lay there stoically as the head of his cock disappeared into her. The scene paused…

I turned to see what was happening in the room. A few feet away from me, Colin now lay on his back. He was nude. His erection stood above him, proud and tall. The drums began to beat again.

At this point, I knew that I had made some terrible mistakes during the evening. I would surely pay for these sins tomorrow. But tonight, I wanted to finally get this ache out of my crotch. Someone had to finish me off. Colin clearly had the right qualifications. He was the chief. I was the maiden. The village wanted an heir to the throne. I wanted his cock for my own. As the drums beat their primal rhythm, I crawled to him.

Colin is not an aggressive man. And yet as he lay there and saw me moving toward him, his heart skipped a beat. He didn’t see an African maiden in front of him. Instead he saw a sexy blonde with narrow hips, a flat stomach and pendulous breasts. A blonde in racy high heels, with painted lips, and nothing less than lust in her eyes. This was going to be a very easy fuck.

When I reached Colin, I gave his fudgesicle a kiss. It was too big to even think about putting in my mouth… and I had already had enough of that for one night. I needed his magnificent tool in another way. I eased up over him, paused, and sank down on that fantastic love muscle. My blonde fur contrasted starkly with his dark chocolate skin as my pink lips enveloped him.

I think the only reason I was able to take him in so easily was that I’d already been properly primed twice in the past few minutes. Between my natural juices and Clay’s leftovers, I was able to coat Colin’s muscle a little more with each wonderful stroke. I was glad to be on top. I could control the length and speed of Colin’s penetration into my depths. After only a couple of minutes, we’d settled into a comfortable rhythm. I loved my husband and had made love to him many times, but I truly believe that lovemaking could not get any better than what I was experiencing right then. The drums continued to beat in the background.

Robert Surprises Me from Behind

Colin reached for my tits. I bent forward to make it easier for him to fondle me. Unknowingly, at the same time I was also raising my shapely butt in the air. This made for a great view from behind. And then I felt fingers on my ass. I looked up to the screen, suspecting that I’d find myself up there. I was again the featured image. Robert had moved in behind me. It was a little disconcerting, but as I continued to pump Colin, Robert continued to play with my bottom.

Did I just feel Robert apply something slippery to my rosebud? I should have known what he had in mind, but I was engrossed in the ride I was enjoying on Colin’s dick. It didn’t dawn on me until I felt something pushing at the tight nub between my cheeks. I looked up to the screen. Robert’s cock was rigid again. He was intent on forcing his way into my ass.

Until I’d seen it in the movie earlier that evening, I wouldn’t have believed what was about to happen. But it was very real now. I was about to be screwed by two men at the same time. The primal drums continued to beat.

Colin was holding down my arms… I wasn’t going anywhere. Robert pushed against me harder. He clutched my tiny waist in his hands. As he massaged my soft skin, he could feel my breath coming in gasps. Robert had attained the perfect angle now. One deliberate shove and he broke through my outer membrane. In three powerful thrusts, he had buried his cock up my ass.

With two dicks in me, I realized the closeness of my front and rear channels. I wondered if the men could feel each other’s shafts as they rocked in and out of me. They were separated by only a thin layer of me.

Robert was in the position of power. He initiated the movements. Colin and I followed along. It took a few strokes, but we eventually synchronized our movements. And then came a new wrinkle.

And Clay Makes Three

Clay stepped right into the middle of our pile of bodies and kneeled over Colin’s chest. He was facing toward me. I had a bad feeling about this.

“So we meet again, Francine,” he started, feigning sweetness. “Mind if I join in?”

He started stroking his penis, to make it bigger.

As I continued rocking with Colin and Robert, I replied “And what do you think you’re going to do with that sorry thing, Clay?”

“It’s my gift to you, Francie.”

Colin reached around Clay and gathered in my hands. Colin pulled my arms toward his chest. Without my elbows to hold me up, my torso fell toward Clay. My tits fell into his waiting palms. There was nothing left to support my upper body now except my breasts. Clay used my own weight to tease me. As Robert rocked me forward and back, my pointed nipples dropped onto Clay’s probing fingers again and again.

Clay lowered his hands, and Colin pulled my arms to him more. I continued to fall, and now realized where I was headed. My ruby red lips landed directly on Clay’s waiting penis.

“If you put that thing in my mouth, I swear I’ll bite it off,” I spit at Clay.

“I was afraid you might feel that way,” he responded with mock regret.

He reached under the sofa and slipped a choker around my neck. A meaningful tug caused my airway to tighten. I realized immediately who was in charge. Clay had made his point very clear.

“Do we understand each other, Francine?” he asked rhetorically. I nodded weakly in reply.

Clay brushed the purple head of his cock under my nose. “Open wide, Francine.”

I opened, but not wide. It was still enough for Clay to slip his poker between my red lips. As my nose buried itself in Clay’s pubic hair, I thought about the incredible turn of events my life had taken during the last hour. Earlier in the evening, I had been overly concerned about how racy I might look in a tight bikini. And now, I was bent over a black stud with three cocks in me. If someone had told me a day ago that this would be happening to me, I would have laughed in their face. But it was no laughing matter now. Three men and I were all moving to a pulsing beat. We all wanted the same thing… release!

Drums pounded in our heads. Passion pounded in our groins. The cameras whirred, taking in the debauchery in the room. I wasn’t thinking straight or I’d have realized that my fate had now been signed and sealed. My previously pristine body now belonged to the men’s club. As they broke in their new toy, they were already looking forward to using their new asset to the fullest in the weeks to come.

My jaws were really getting tired from having sucked on men so long. I thought about the porno movie we’d watched and tried to figure how I could get Clay off as quickly as possible. I recaptured my hands from Colin, and eased them up Clay’s thighs. He liked it.

With one hand and then the other, I cupped his balls in my palms. I stroked the underside of his sack with my finger nails. I had a wicked plan. As I fondled his basket of seeds with one hand, he felt my other hand slide under his crotch. He tried to close his legs together, but I wouldn’t allow it.

If it possible to smile with a cock in your mouth, I did just then. I looked him in the eyes and rammed my middle finger up his asshole. He leapt forward into my mouth where I raked his shaft with my teeth. He was lucky. His screaming nerve endings threw him over the edge. He coated my tonsils with cream. I gave him a minute to regain his senses, then I threw him aside.

1...345678