One More from the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful sister...her life was complete with me in our own place. She didn't want anyone else, and it seemed she had come to the realization that she didn't want to share me, either. At least, not with our Aunt Cathy. Some of that worried me. We had a very long drive ahead of us, so I figured it was as good a time as any to get some uncomfortable conversation out of the way.

"Hope," I started, "about last night..." Her eyes flashed over at me, and her expression turned grim. I reached over to squeeze her thigh reassuringly. "I don't know how that happened. I did want you to know that I didn't start it. I had planned to kiss you at midnight."

Her expression softened immediately. "Oh, thank God," she breathed. Her hand found mine and she gave it a squeeze.

"What I didn't tell you was that I saw Aunt Cathy in my room, and she was sucking some guy's dick."

"Seriously?" she asked, glancing over at me again briefly. I nodded.

"I didn't know it at the time, but she saw me..." my voice trailed off.

I still did not know who that guy was. I shook my head and kept talking to my sister about the crazy week I had. I didn't tell her everything—I kept to myself the fact that I had been with Colleen at all—but I did tell her about Brittany and our mom. I also mentioned that Annette had sat in my lap after she had got up at that New Year's party. I felt guilty enough about peeping at Danielle while she slept. I certainly wasn't going to bring that up.

When I told her about my discomfort last night—when I found myself sandwiched between Cathy and Annette—she laughed and reached over to stroke my cheek.

"What? I really didn't have sex with them!" I protested, misunderstanding her.

"Oh, Daniel, I believe you," she said. "It's just too funny, though. Could you imagine how awkward it would have been this morning? If you had done anything with either one of them—especially if the other one had watched you do it..." She looked back at the road and shook her head.

Hope had planted that little image in my mind, and I could not help but imagine it:

I was sandwiched between my nearly-naked aunt and my sexy cousin in her pajamas. I was completely naked, rolling over to pull up that flimsy gown so that I could slide my rock-hard dick into Aunt Cathy's wet pussy. I could just see Annette playing with her nipple through her top, sliding her other hand down her pajama bottoms to finger her pussy while she watched me fuck her mom.

Aunt Cathy's giant tits wobbled crazily when I started pounding my cock in and out of her pussy. She gasped and urged me on, turning her head to tell Annette how incredible my dick felt inside her. I turned to face Annette. "You're next," I warned her, prompting her to moan in anticipation...

I shook my head to clear that scene from my mind, but I was still stubbornly erect for the next hour.

* * *

We drove through the night and arrived at our apartment complex early the next morning. Less than half of the residents were back from their holiday. It was that sort of place; most of the apartments were occupied by students. Hope's job on campus required her to be back before the break was over. Even if the end of our vacation had not become so crazy, we would still have left the next day.

I carried most of the bags up the stairs to our apartment. We were fortunate enough to have a built-in washer and dryer, so we had not bothered to do laundry while we were at our parents' house. I started some clothes in the washer as soon as I brought in the bags, while Hope turned up the thermostat and put away her clothes that she had not worn on the trip.

It was really cold in the apartment. We knew it would take an hour to warm up. As soon as she took off her coat, my sister was shivering uncomfortably. That chill put a damper on our horniness.

"Hey, let's go out for breakfast while the heater warms this place up," I suggested.

"That sounds great," Hope replied, pulling her thick winter coat back on over her sweater.

I wouldn't have bothered to mention that breakfast, but it was the first time I met Amy. She worked as a waitress at Denny's. When we walked in, shaking off the snow, she looked up brightly and said, "Hi, Hope! You're back early!"

"Amy!" my sister squealed happily, and then she rushed over and gave Amy a big hug.

I just stood there as they started chatting, and then followed them as Amy led us to a table. There were only three other customers in the place, and two of those were at the counter. Amy slid into the booth next to my sister and they kept right on talking as I looked at the menu. It didn't take long for me to decide that I wanted pancakes with eggs and bacon. I set the menu down and watched the two women across from me.

Clearly, they were in at least two classes together. That was obvious from their conversation. Amy had curly blonde hair that was longer than my sister's. It was not obvious from her conservative uniform blouse, but she seemed to have a nice body. I certainly didn't want to be caught ogling her. I had to smile as I watched them. They were just so happy and bubbly that it was contagious, even at this early hour.

Hope's eyes caught mine and went wide. "Oh my gosh," she said, looking from me to Amy and back. "You guys have never met, have you? Amy, this is my brother Daniel. Daniel, this is Amy."

I extended my hand and shook hers. "Nice to meet you, Amy," I said.

"Daniel," she replied, blushing slightly. Hope and I both looked at her quizzically. The way she had said my name sounded a little strange. She shook her head. "I'm so sorry," she said, looking at Hope. "The way you talked about Daniel, I thought he was your boyfriend or your fiancé."

I think my eyes widened at that. I know Hope's did. We both chuckled uncomfortably. I reached across and grabbed my sister's hand. "Oh, I love my sister," I said, "but we're not engaged."

It wasn't the best way to put it. I'm pretty sure that Amy knew that something was up, but she didn't say anything about it. She stood up then and took our orders for breakfast. She came back shortly after and resumed talking with Hope. Every once in a while she would give me a shy smile.

After she brought us our food, she left us alone to eat. My back was to the counter. Between bites of her French toast, Hope leaned forward. "Amy keeps looking at you," she murmured. "I think she likes you."

I chewed and swallowed. "What?" I asked. "Are you trying to set me up with her?"

"I might," she replied lightly. "After I'm done with you, maybe I'll let her have a shot."

I spluttered at that, and she laughed. I smiled, looking at her. She is so beautiful when she laughs.

After we had eaten, Hope and Amy talked quietly while I went over to the register and paid our bill. As soon as we were in the car, Hope turned to me. "Amy wants you to ask her out," she said quietly.

"Okay..." I said, dragging it out like it was a question. "Do you want me to take your friend out on a date? You know I will be a complete gentleman to her if that's what you want."

She shook her head as she smiled at me. "I doubt that would work out the way you think. She wants you, Daniel. I'm just trying to figure out if I should share you with her."

"Oh," I replied. Clearly, I thought I had more say in this matter than I did. If my sexy sister decided to pimp me out to one of her friends...hell, who am I kidding? If your sister told you she wanted you to have sex with one of her attractive friends, would you really say no?

Our apartment was nice and toasty when we got back. I moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer. When I finished, I turned to see that Hope was dressed in sexy, lacy white lingerie. Now, I'm no expert on lingerie, so I couldn't tell you more specifically what it was. She stood in the doorway to her bedroom with one hand up on the doorframe, looking spectacular.

"Wow," I croaked.

"You like it?" she asked. I nodded vigorously, at a loss for words, and she giggled. "Good," she said. "I was planning on wearing this for you on Christmas, but never got the chance."

I followed her into the bedroom and my fingers trembled when I began to unwrap my "late Christmas present." Hope welcomed me into her long-neglected pussy and I did my best to make up for lost time. I tried to hold back, but it was futile. That perfect little pussy knew exactly how to push me past my limits.

I lay beside her on the bed, breathing heavily as I tried to recover after that intense climax. Hope looked immensely pleased as she played with her cum-filled pussy. I was puzzled when she reached for her phone. She was still running her fingers through my semen when she started talking.

"Hi, Mom," she said languidly. "Just thought I'd call and let you know we made it back safely. There was some snow, but it was never bad." She brought her fingers to her lips and gave me a wicked look as she licked our combined juices from her fingers. I could just barely hear our mother talking as Hope replied, "Mm-hm" around those fingers in her mouth.

"You're so bad!" I whispered to her.

Hope rolled over and spread her legs, encouraging me to take her from behind while she talked on the phone with our mother. With my head right next to hers, I could hear our mom on the phone while I drove my dick in and out of my sister's hungry pussy. I heard Mom say, "Excuse me," and could hear her walking into her bedroom.

"Hope," she said shakily, "are you alright, sweetie?"

I froze in shock when my sister replied, "Oh, Mommy! You won't believe what Daniel is doing to me right now!"

Mom didn't miss a beat. "Is he taking good care of his sister, baby?"

"He was, but he just stopped!" Hope's voice was petulant.

I could scarcely believe what I was hearing. My mother's voice came over the phone again.

"Daniel, you'd better not be teasing your sister! You need to take care of her." I could clearly hear the familiar sound of my mother's fingers frantically plowing in and out of her dripping snatch.

"Yes ma'am," I breathed, and then I was pounding that horny sister-pussy for all I was worth.

"Oh!" she squealed into the phone, "Thanks, Mommy. He's really giving me what I need now."

I think my mom and sister both cried out in orgasm at the same time. The entire scene had my head spinning. I heard my mother catch her breath and then say, "Well I'm glad you're both safe. Make sure you give your brother a nice, long kiss from me."

"Oh, I will, Mommy!" Hope replied.

After she hung up the phone, my sister rolled me over onto my back. She looked up at me from between my thighs with her eyes glittering. "This one's from Mom," she said, planting a wet kiss on the tip of my cock. I watched open-mouthed as she kissed and licked the head of my dick before taking me into her mouth. I could only imagine the conversation they had shared when we had been at the house.

We wore each other out that day. Twice we fell asleep, still intimately connected, after particularly intense orgasms. My unbelievably sexy sister cooked us dinner wearing nothing but an apron and a smile. I could not resist that perfect, soft bottom. Fortunately, my sister was able to slide over to lean against the counter when I took her from behind. Once she did that, I realized that I might have pushed her into the hot stove.

We managed not to injure each other, and the dinner was just fine "lightly-crispy" after we left it on the burners a little too long. We finally fell asleep in the bed with my spent cock still inside her thoroughly satisfied pussy.