All Comments on 'One Night in Frisco'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ChazThainChazThainalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Like it or hate it ... please leave a comment

It may be tacky to comment on my own story, but really I just want to encourage readers to comment. Reader comments tell me if I'm on the right track, or totally OFF track. So please give me your reaction to my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You asked for it

If you want a comment,I'll be glad to oblige. I think you writing is excellant --grammar vocabulary etc. I think your plot development is well done and skillfully built up. My criticism of your story is that it is ,in my opinion, totally unrealistic. Few people welcome strange couples into motel rooms and even fewer then have sex with wife of stranger while she is in bed with her husband and he is in bed with his wife. Final touch--what did she leave in his pocket?

60 year ol George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

You have the makings of a great story. Looking forward to what was left in the pocket. A future meeting perhaps? Perhaps divorce of their disfunctional spouses? But is the grass truely greener on the other side of the frnce? Who knows where the story will lead but please continue. You are a very good writer. Looking forward to your next installment. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very nice.

I really enjoyed this. Very well written, and conveyed a lot in a short story, which is not easy to do. I actually found it pretty realistic as these type of stories go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW Great Story

I hope you will consider a part 2. I enjoy your writing.

Realdoc

ChazThainChazThainabout 14 years agoAuthor
Please leave feedback

If you liked this story, or even part of it, please write a few words.

agtmadcatagtmadcatover 13 years ago
More please!

I'd quite like to know what happens next! =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...