One Night Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scenester
scenester
54 Followers

It was then that I felt her clamp around my plunging hand, dowsing me in her essence, and I took that as my permission to pull out shoot myself all over her tasty hot ass. And once I had run dry, she turned over, sat up and kissed me again.

"oh, Jesus, Chris, That was amazing."

"Likewise."

I collapsed back into bed, letting the entire experience drain out of me, but then I felt Olivia' nose poke me in the shoulder.

"What? I am not passing out on you."

"But, you do need to clean yourself up. Remember. Hygeine."

"Right, yes."

So, I got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. From the mirror, I could see Olivia brazenly checking out my butt. I chuckled and made eye contact with her through the mirror. She laughed back. "What? I'm sure you were doing the same thing."

Fair point. I ran the shower and dipped my cock in the stream, but then felt like if I was in for a penny, might as well be in for a pound and stepped into the stall to wash myself down and freshen up. I had just started soaping up my chest, when I heard the shower stall open up and Olivia came in.

"You're taking this hygeine thing fairly seriously."

"What can I say? I figured that you'd appreciate a nice, clean, spring scented me."

"That's sweet. Here let me soap your back."

"Ok. Hey, that's not my back."

"It to your rear, and I'm sure that it's hard to reach.

"I got something else that will be hard if you reach for it."

"I'm sure but I think you need a little break. Just stand still, and relax."

I felt the tips of her thumbs pressing into the hollows beneath my shoulder blades, working their way upwards and outwards to massage my neck and deltoids and biceps. Her breasts brushed against my spine as she leaned into me, working my forearms and triceps before slipping back to my torso and massaging the muscles against my spine. Combined with the hot shower of the water and sensuality of her lips blowing softly on the back of my neck, it all felt heavenly.

I had gotten relaxed to the point of almost passing out in the shower before I could feel Olivia grab my shoulders and turn me around so that I was facing her. I looked into those lovely green eyes again, and where I had seen hunger and lust before, there was now something else. A bit of fondness and maybe peace. I leaned down and kissed her again, a kiss that was gentle and lovely and kind. Then she pulled back again, and the hunger was there once more.

She kissed my neck. Then my shoulder, then she kissed my chest, and pushed me back against the shower stall. Olivia' lips kissed a trail down my chest, and my stomach and for a weird vain moment, I felt a need to suck my gut in. Then, there were her lips on my cock. Slipping around me, wrapping me in the warm vessel of her mouth, and sucking me to arousal. I leaned back against the tile of the shower letting the warm water wash over us as I hovered between passion and fatigue.

I think she realized too that it took a while for me to come back around, but if it bugged her, she didn't complain. Instead, I could feel Olivia quicken her tempo as I started to respond, letting her lips pull me out further and further, and her tongue danced along the sensitive underside of my shaft. Finally, as I was back up to my full length, Olivia stood up, and kissed me again, then took my hand and tugged me out of the shower.

I had the presence of mind to shut off the water, and we toweled each other off, then I let her lead me by hand back to bed.

Unlike the last few times, we didn't say anything to each other as we got back under the covers. I just slipped the sheets over us and let myself nestle between her legs, as I felt her hand on my cock guiding it once more up and inside of her. She wasn't as torridly wet as she was before, so as I entered her, I could feel a bit of pressure, and a soft sigh from her lips as Olivia let herself expand to accomodate my cock. She placed both hands on my face, and kept her eyes on me, as I thrust in a little deeper, letting our union blossom between us. Eyes still together, smiling, quiet and one. Then we moved together, her hips pulling back slightly in time with mine, then sliding back together. In and out, one mind and one rhythm.

I hadn't tracked time as we did this. Not saying anything to each other made each moment seem like its own timeless jewel. While the expressions on her face changed, as a new bit of pleasure surged into her, that fond smile stayed constant, as did the way her eyes looked into mine. It was almost meditative to do it like this. The only things I was thinking about was the pleasure and our breath and her eyes.

Then, her eyes fluttered and her breath caught and again, I could feel her body tense and fold up as one hand wrapped around the back of my head, pulling me down to kiss her again, as another hand slid down to my butt, pressing me into her, doing her best to ensure that I wouldn't stop. And then there was that delicious and familiar whimper, and I could swear to this day that I would never tire of hearing that.

And then her body seized around me like a small series of thunderclaps. I kept going, kept thrusting, and then there was an aftershock and another and a third still. Olivia' eyes had flown open after that one, looking at me incredulously as I kept driving into her, a fourth climax obviously not far behind. There seemed to be a sense of pleading in her eyes, so I sped up my pace, letting my self slide into and out of her now fluid little pussy. Where she had been silent before, she had started to moan, throwing her head back and letting herself be given completely to the moment. Her hips had stopped moving now, her legs wrapping themselves around me again, pinning me to her and making me hers.

It was her final orgasm that did me in. Feeling her pussy pulsing once more around my rampant cock, followed by the ragged gasping in my ear was enough to send me over the edge, and as I emptied myself into her, I felt like while this one wasn't as frenzied or prolonged as my previous orgasms, it would be one that I would most remember.

I collapsed beside her and let her drape herself over my chest as we both let sleep and the night claim us.

I awoke some time later, as the early light before dawn started to filter behind the drapes. Olivia had nestled her body into mine, letting me spoon her again. For a few minutes, I simply enjoyed the warmth of her, trying to imprint the memory of her scent so I could hold onto it a bit longer. As I nuzzled her hair, I could Olivia sigh a bit contentedly and her body nestled itself deeper into mine. My cock was hard and alive with morning wood and responded well to the enveloping warmth of her hip as she pressed up against me.

I slipped one arm around her and slowly stroked her belly, enjoying the soft curve of her flesh, then sliding up to cup her breast and plant light kisses along her neck. She sighed again, and I could feel her nipple slowly harden to an erect nub. Her legs shifted, parting slightly to give me a tantalizing view of her bare pussy. I slipped my other arm beneath her to cup her other breast and then let my top arm trail down her flank, under hip and then between her drawn up legs.

I started with one finger tracing the small line of her slit, feathering it lightly until I could feel the barest dew of arousal. Then as her quiescent folds began to blossom, I let that finger press a little deeper, rubbing her petaled lip as they unfolded to greet my touch. Her breathing had taken on a faster tempo too, and as I slipped my middle finger into her now open breach, I could see Olivia' eyes flutter open and her breath hoarsely whispering, "don't stop."

Her legs shifted again, giving me deeper excess to her now fluid cunt. Olivia' eyes had now locked with mine, and leaned down to kiss her awake. Her mouth tasted of salt, sweat and passion, then I kissed her cheek, her throat and the hollow of her collar. She turned to lie on her back as my lips traced their way around the supple curves of her breast and then the ridges of her ribs. At her stomach, I could feel the delectable tension of her stomach and the lovely nub of her belly button. Olivia made a sharp intake of my breath as my lips reached her waist, then the edge of her groin. And she let it all out in a long sigh as my tongue traced along her labia.

I licked my way around and into her as the sun rose on the windows outside. Her nectar tasted sweet and floral, trickling over my lips and chin, and filling me with a heady sense for her. Olivia' hands reached down, to caress my hair and I let my fingers intertwine with hers. I kept licking, sucking and tongueing her, teasing and savoring the prominence of her clit and the moist warmth of her vagina. Then there were her hands pressing down on my head again, and her thighs clamping around my shoulders as Olivia came to a shuddering climax.

I kissed my way back up as she caught her breath, and when I planted a deep, soulful kiss on her lips again, she looked at me then satieted said, "Thank you."

"Pleasure's mine."

"I think I need breakfast."

"Food sounds like a good idea. I've also got some protein to replenish."

Olivia leaned over and dialed the phone, adopting an oddly chirpy tone as she simply said, "yes, I'd like some breakfast please. Two people. Continental is fine. Coffee?" She looked at me, perhaps a litle sheepish, and I just nodded. "Yes, coffee. Ok. We'll see you when you get here."

She looked back at me as she hung up and said, "I'm sorry."

"What?"

"I don't know. It felt like I should've known if you were a coffee or tea sort of guy."

"Well, I won't hold it against you. But ... " and I placed a hand on her waist ".... do you think I'm an ass or a tit sort of guy?"

"Oooh, well given what we've done together ... you haven't fucked my tits yet, but I'd still say ... both?"

I smiled as I used one hand to cup her butt while the other stroked her nipple. "Good girl."

"Though, you know, my tits aren't quite big enough to be fuckable."

"Shush ... I like them as they are. They're you. And they look pretty hot on you."

"Thank you. You're pretty hot yourself."

Olivia turned back and kissed me again, and we made out for a while before hearing the doorbell ring.

"Shit," she said, "I need to get decent."

She bounded out of bed and grabbed my shirt, quickly buttoning it around herself as she moved to answer the door. From where I was lying in bed, I could see that the waiter, a nice strapping young man of no more than 20, could figure out what was going on. I wondered what he made of us, of this woman greeting him with nothing more than a shirt and a smil, or of the scent of sex on Olivia' hand as she signed the slip for the food, and then graciously took the tray from him before making it clear that he should continue on with his duties.

I laughed as soon as the door closed, and Olivia shot me a look of mock astonishment like "what? did I do something wrong?"

"Poor lad isn't going to concentrate on the rest of his duties after seeing someone like you. He'll be lucky if his hardon doesn't get trapped in the next room door he has to deliver to." I got up and sat next to her on the table where she had placed the breakfast tray, and we poured ourselves coffee and opened jars of jam for spreading on toast.

"Oh, hush, I'm sure he's a true professional."

"I think you'd like to know what sort of professional he'd be. He certainly seemed handsome from where I was lying."

"No contest there. I like to imagine that he probably gets his fair share of 'midnight snack calls.'"

"You know, if you want to ask him back, I won't mind. It's not like I get to be possessive of you anyway."

"Oh, but you're more than enough for me, my friend. I'll be lucky if I can walk straight down the aisle after this weekend."

"What do you think you would have done if I got cold feet for tonight? Just called someone else?"

"Maybe, I don't know. To be frank, I didn't really feel like pulling in anyone else. Malcolm's really not my type. Quentin's too passive. Francis is just a little too much of a horndog. I might have just called it off."

"But it's one last night of sex with someone who isn't your husband. You wouldn't have just gotten a male prostitute for a night of totally professional sex?"

"No, that would be cheating."

"And this isn't?"

"This isn't. Cheating means that one party is breaking or abusing a set of rules to gain an unfair advantage on the other party."

"Right. I forgot. Lawyer."

She punched me lightly in the arm. "If the rules permit a little sleeping around and both parties are free to indulge, then that isn't cheating. It's just considered cheating if you use the standard cultural ruleset of absolute monogamy. Our rules permit sleeping around so long as we both know the person and we're both ok with it."

"So, that strapping young waiter who just delivered our breakfast. If I were Justin and if we were in a hotel room on our honeymoon, and I said that I'd be ok with you fucking our waiter because I could see how hungry you were for him, would you do it?"

"Maybe. If I were in the mood."

"Show me."

"What?"

"I'm going to take the breakfast tray and go outside and ring the buzzer. Greet me like you've just been given permission to fuck my brains out."

"Who the hell are you and what did you do with my friend, Chris?"

"Oh, it's still me. It's the me who's got only one chance to see how much of a wanton little hussy you really are."

Olivia looked at me with a bemused smile as I put my undershirt and pants back on, then I picked up the breakfast tray, put the silver cover back on top and walked back out into the corridor. After a bit of a pause, I held up the tray in my best server posture, and then rang the door table.

I stood out there for what seemed to be a few very long moments. I wondered briefly if Olivia was just taking that as an opportunity to say she'd had enough with me. Then the door opened and there she was, still dressed in my shirt and nothing else.

"I, uh ..." I stammered in my best roleplay of a flustered waiter, "ma'am, you ... uh ... ordered room service?"

"Why, yes, I did. Why don't you come in?"

As she turned and walked back into the room, I was quite aware of the way that the bottom half of her ass swayed into view beneath the shirt, and how obvious it was that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I did not need help to pretend my arousal. I followed her into the room and watched as she cleared a space on a small side table, bending over just slightly enough to let the shirt ride one or two scandalous inches up her ass.

"You can just set it down here."

And she did not step away as I set the tray down on the table, and instead seemed to close up the distance with me, as I set about placing the two plates and coffee mugs.

"Um ... uh ... I was told that this would be breakfast for two?"

"Oh, yes, my husband will be back ... eventually. He left this morning to go take a snorkeling lesson, and he left me quite ... high ... and dry."

Olivia' breath had taken a bit of a husky tone as she sidled up next to me so that my right hand was now touching the bare flesh on her hip, just below my shirt.

"Well, then, can I do anything else for you, ma'am?"

She looked me right in the eye and said "I have a couple of ideas."

Then she started to unbutton the shirt. I let my hand slide across her thigh, and then up the inner skin of her leg, and I felt her legs spreading open in anticipation. Her cunt was hot and ready, and nearly gushing as I pressed myself in. The tops of her tits were now visible through the gap in the shirt and I reached in with my other hand to cup one breast while my other fingers explored her fresh, hot pussy. Then I realized that the earlier delay was because she had been washing herself for me.

As my fingers played with her, Olivia' voice had decended into wordless, ragged gasping but her hand had gone to my pants to palm my cock through the fabric. I Ieaned in to kiss her, but she turned her face away and simply said, "not on the lips. Anywhere else but there."

"Yes, ma'am."

I placed my mouth on the space between her neck and jaw, and let my tongue slide across that smooth, fragrant skin. Then I dropped my head down to kiss her breasts, and suck at her nipple. Her hand pressed my head closer as I grabbed her ass and heaved her onto the bureau, letting her sit back and open her legs even wider.

Her clit was extended like a small flag at this point, and my thumb and index finger were twiddling it like a dial. The entire roleplay was enough to prime her up, and my fingers didn't take long to bring her over the edge. Within a few minutes, Olivia had tipped over, and I felt her body quake against mine as my fingers stroked her over, and over, and over. After a prolonged assault of this, I felt her hand clamp down, to make me stop and give her some relief.

"That," she said, "was what I call service. You deserve a tip."

She leaned over to grab her purse and pull out her pocketbook. She took out a twenty and laid it down on the bureau, then rolled herself on top of it, so that I could now look and see that Olivia was lying on the bureau, her legs hanging off and planted on the carpet, and her ass raised a bit with the twenty just below her groin.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

Smiling, I unzipped my pants to unleash my cock, then holding it in one hand, I let myself trail my head across the lips of her swollen, insatiable pussy. I felt Olivia push back, to meet my cock, but I pulled back as well to tease her. We kept at this for a couple of cycles before I could hear a certain plaintive moan from Olivia's lips, which I took as my signal to lean forward, grab her hips in my hands and ram my cock right into her hungry little cunt.

If her moans were plaintive and desirous before, now they became pleasured and lusty.I looked down and watched her curvy ass slapped back against my hips. I revelled in the sight of cock sliding in and out, glistening with our juices. I leaned forward again and whispered, "ma'am, I thank you for the tip, but in the name of guest safety, I should remind you that I'm not wearin--"

"I don't care. Don't worry. I'm ok. Just fuck me, you stud. I want you to leave a little something for my husband."

"Oh, yes, indeed ma'am."

I picked up her left leg and placed it on the bureau, opening her up even wider as I grabbed handfuls of her hip flesh and pounded into her with renewed vigor. At this pace even with all of my previous orgasms, it wouldn't take long for me to come, so I just jackhammered my way into her pussy. Olivia, still freshly sensitive from the hand job that I had given her, shuddered under my frenzied pounding, and soon she was working herself into a new climax, talking lewdly all the while.

"Oh, yes, my stud. Fuck me with that naked cock of yours. I want to feel all of you inside of me. Keep it up. GIve it to me. Give it all to me. Fill me up. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuuuuuck meeee."

And so with ragged breath and sweaty brows, I slammed into her one last time, burying myself deeply as I unleashed what was left in my balls. Once my own explosion subsided and I caught my breath, I just pulled the cum soaked twenty from beneath her torrid snatch. Catching her breath, Olivia pushed her sweaty hair from her head and got up, turning to face me with my unbuttoned shirt still draped across her torso.

"so ... breakfast."

"yes, breakfast."

We ate in near silence, just talking to ask for the jam or some salt. I think we both realized that our time was coming to an end, and while neither of us wanted to talk about it, ignoring it didn't make it go away. Still, the clock ticked on and with that, our time together was running out. We looked at each other as we chewed our pastries and sipped our coffee. Then, almost at once we both set our cups down just looked at each other.

scenester
scenester
54 Followers