One Night Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scenester
scenester
55 Followers

I reached out, and like at the Vietnamese restaurant, I placed my fingers on her hand and I felt Olivia flinch then pull me in. Our fingers locked, slid around each other then I pulled her up and walked her back to the bed. At the threshold, of the bed,I stopped turned around and kissed her again, letting my hands slide into her long red hair, luxuriating in its silky heft before sliding down her neck to her shoulders. I pulled the shirt off her shoulders and she shrugged it from her body, leaving herself naked for me once more. We kissed each other again, as my fingers continued trailing down her arms to her the ripe curves of her waist and ass. I pulled her close to my body as my arousal returned. We stood there for a few minutes more before she pulled me back to the bed.

I followed her cue and let myself lie back as she crawled in, straddling me then taking a moment to look at me, at us. She did look beautiful. So beautiful. Then she reached down, and grasped my cock and rubbed me against herself, coating me in her warmth before leaning foward and whispering.

"One night. To be with whomever I want."

And then, for one more time, Olivia closed her eyes and impaled herself on me. I held her hips in my hands, feeling her rocking over me as my lips sought breasts and I could feel her hair tickle my ears. I kissed my way around her soft curves, as her nails slid across my back, then fingers wrapping around my head to press my lips tighter against her body. Her scent was earthy, heady and divine and her skin tasted of sweat and heat.

I was content to let Olivia move over me, holding myself still as she worked herself on my cock. I savored the velvety heat of her pussy and the warm pressure of her flesh over mine. Then, she pushed me back, and keeping her hands planted on my chest, she started to descend on me with increasing force, fucking me harder, faster and hotter. Her voice went high pitched and her breathing grew ragged, then Olivia fell on me, lips seeking mine as my hands grasped the roundness of her ass. Then her mouth parted and she pressed her cheek to my cheek, so I could hear her gasping into my ear.

"oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes... oh, Chris."

And with my hands still grasping her ass, I flipped us over so that Olivia was beneath me now, her legs wrapped around my hips as I kneeled above her and began to drive into her, ploughing her vagina as it started to quivering and quake around me. She climaxed almost instantly and went liquid around me as I kept pounding her, feeling that familiar tingling as my own eruption built then exploded into her

We were wordless for the next few seconds, eyes shut, breath still as we let this moment flow between us. I was flooding her, filling her and surrounded in the hot cauldron of us. Then as the sensation flared and faded, I collapsed on her and just listened to the slowness of our breathing and the quiet of our peace.

"Ok," she said finally. "I think we're done."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm going to need to check out in an hour, and we'll need to get dressed. You can shower first if you want."

"Do you want to shower together?"

Her gaze had this mixture of gentle wistfulness and tenderness.

"Please," she said simply.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please don't make me say any more. Let's just let it end like this ... as each other's One Who Got Away."

The shower water was warm on my skin, and the shampoo smelled of almonds. As I wiped myself with a towel, I no longer felt sweaty or sticky or hot. I felt clean and like a new day had started over.

We dressed in silence, on opposite sides of the bed, then turned and looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Finally, I just sort of clumsily waved and said, "well, I guess I'll be going then."

"Yeah." Olivia replied, as I walked to the door. "See you at the wedding?"

"Of course."

Olivia came over again, and slipped her hands around my waist, tucking her head beneath my chin and pressing her cheek to my chest as she hugged me. I reached up and put my hand on her hair, stroking it gently, not saying anything. Then, her face turned up to mine. Her lips tasted lovely and she smelled of almonds.

"Thank you," she whispered finally, "for being great about this."

"My pleasure," I smiled, "and thank you for the invitation."

"I'll see you around."

"I'll be thinking of you."

"Bye."

Then I let her go. Closed the door. And walked away.

scenester
scenester
55 Followers