All Comments on 'One Time, She Cheated'

by colecouple37

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad story, but...

Dude, you have some BDSM tendencies...

Arousal for being deceived???

Talk with yourself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent. Very hot, definitely real.

A proper fucking tart.More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are You Kidding?.....

....huh? This guy has a low self esteem, a wimp! Marshal arts, so what, he's a cuck, write the next chapter, she'll demean and humiliate him. She has discovered his true character and is going to get off screwing around in front of him and behind his back, telling him in vivid detail what she has done and having orgasms watching his reaction. Put a dress on him and have him clean her up! Sorry, he is not a man, not even a comfortable swinger...just a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
God damn,what an idiots those writers are.

They obviously compliment each other in their asylum bliss. This is most repulsive and feeble-minded mental diarrhea I have ever skipped thru. This travesty of a story is a product of a 8y old. Written for 6y old. Are you Poms by any chance?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The more I read, the worse it became.

I finally just stopped reading and rated it 1*.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
when she has charlie's baby

make sure you make him a jr, so you can how you became a cuckold everyday. i smell pussy, and it aint her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Inane attempt at stroke story.

One of the worst on this site. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stinks

really stinks.

asdf1001asdf1001over 11 years ago
Ignore the previous comments

Regardless of the earlier comments, your story is written quite well.

I like your story because it's completely believable and I could find myself in your position, also becoming aroused.

Nice work, now I'm off to read your others!

dig420dig420over 11 years ago
just one little thing...

The story itself is fantastic, you're in my favorites list. A little disappointed that you went with the old, boring ass ego driven 'second dan in TKD' drivel. First off, it's a fiction story. You don't have to worry about your manhood. Second, anyone who's ever trained MT or BJJ or even watched UFC knows TKD is useless. Next time, just give in and don't try to salvage some ego by posturing your characters as being secret uber tough guys. They're guys who like to be humiliated and cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just one time...

and I would have been looking for a new girlfriend. Only a fool would stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is unusual but i liked it & marked 4*

The author depicted a voyeur guy's inner world, inner dialogue.

The boyfriend realized that his girlfriend was a keeper. Her intercourse with Charlie which he happened to witness made him aware of his voyeur side which hitherto had been dormant & hidden deep inside his psyche.

If she is a smart girl she will let men flirt with her even when the boyfriend is present. That way she will make him happy & he will love her even more.

She must not expose him to public humiliation or scandal. But, if her boss has the hots for her, she should tell her boyfriend about that. She must keep his imagination working!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THOSE EGG SHELLS YOU WALK ON

because of her propensity. TK U MLJ LV NV

twinney94twinney94almost 8 years ago
You lucky man to have such a horney, willing and sexy girlfriend / wife.

This is outstanding, erotic and sexy stuff! My wife and I read this to each other while, her ;man of the moment' is sliding his dick into her pussy. Lovely! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You Are Right!!

To hell with everyone who thinks you are nothing but a cuckie with gay ambitions! If your girlfriend is a whore and will fuck whoever that is nobody's business but yours!! Good on you...hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute fuck, but ur happy

Maybe another man can come fuck her again. Only part missing was you blowing the guy and thanking him for fucking your slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One time .....sure

He is such a tough cuckie.....lol...he is a joke! Just another cuck and slut story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage...

...by any other name still smells as bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was better at the beginning but went like a lot of other stories bit too forgiving but at least there was no anal in it so that was a blessing no where near enough detail in the description of the blow job she put it in her mouth just aint good enough

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Right down into the typical cuck and whore sewer.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

She's an idiot lying slut and he's a fool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would never happen in real life. Let’s get a couple things straight. If it was not in both people’s best interests, it never would have happened. Let’s break it down-

1. The husband. Got married, and works his ass off, to have exclusive rights to his wife. No upside for him in this situation. Separating from her for a week, does not send a message he won’t tolerate cheating. Allowing his wife to get away with this, or encouraging it, is the equivalent of the husband going to work every day, and on payday, telling the boss to keep his check, as he only works there for “ fun”. Not in hubbies best interest, so in the world of reality, it never would have happened.

2. Wifey- Just learned that her schmuck husband, will allow her to be single again, but with the stability of marriage. Her inner slut, has been released. This is like a incident that happened at my work, where a single mom of two, accepted an all expense trip to Disney world, for a week. The guy funding it had a major crush on her. He was over weight, and not the best looker. But he was her BOSS. They all slept in separate rooms, and for his trouble and expense, he got a kiss on the cheek. ALL women, will take advantage of you, if you allow it.

3. Swinger couples- I find that a lot of these people get into the lifestyle, at the husbands urging. A lot of marriages, break down due to this. But if wifey is really into it, there is a good chance she will find an opportunity to “trade up”: In any case, the husband will always find it harder, to bed hot partners. He will be relegated to sleeping with women, who he would not have considered hot enough to date. Wifey, if she is hot, will have her pick of whatever is available. This will also boost her self esteem, and could very well carry over to relationships at work, etc. Take a look on some of the swingers websites. Most of the couples represented there, are middle aged, and chubby. Kinda like looking at pics of a Sturges rally. 30 years ago, a lot of hot women there. Today, the same women, but 30 years older. The only hotties you see, are the girls working the bar. Reality sucks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still 5 star 🌟

When they broke up I was hoping to of heard both of their thoughts during the separation.

Did Charlie and her talk after that, did Charlie and his friend have a conversation, maybe even a plan? There would have to be so many raw emotions after the break up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A person asking another person's experience, and get enjoy, might be want to fell the same experience as well. LoL Him not a Chuck, he is beyond that...why put guy wannabe gay on LW category??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous