All Comments on 'One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
It just keeps getting better!

Can't wait to see what happens next! Well written and deliciously naughty.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Naughtier and Naughtier

All of your stories are well-written and very vivid, but the naughtiness ratings are going up. And that's a good thing! :-)

<br /><br />

This storyline has a lot of potential. One possibility: Hansen plays the two girls off against one another. He could reward the one that gives the best head and punish the other (by tieing her up and making her watch Hansen and the other girl get it on, for example). A second possibility: he orders one girl to boff the other with a double-headed strap-on dildo (he might feed her his meat to make a triple penetration). A third possibility: he allows them to double-team him. One might suck his thrust muscle while the other sucks on his gonads. Or each sucks on a gonad simultaneously. A fourth possibility is that he withholds his masculine attention to some degree, making the girls bid for his attention. A fifth possibility: he progressively heightens his domination of the girls. Jenny is a sassy little wench who definitely deserves a spanking now and then. That domination might also involve his acting as the pussy barber, shaving their beaver pelts. Imagine each girl developing a glistening wide-on as she lies on a table with her legs spread in front of Hansen. They might protest at being completely hairless because it makes them look like little girls "down there". The protest might be deserving of a spanking. Then there is the remote-controlled vibrating egg. A sixth possibility: Hansen extends his efforts in forced exhibitionism, discreetly watching from the sidelines as the girls go commando in public. They could be dressed in tennis skirts while rollerblading, playing tennis, or whatever.

<br /><br />

Hansen needs some kind of leverage over Jenny, IMO, so that she will be inclined to keep this three-way relationship secret and to obey him. Perhaps he finds Claire and Jenny using a zucchini as a double-ended dildo to hump one another and he takes photos. With that he can implicitly (or explicitly) threaten to expose them to their peers.

<br /><br />

Thanks for your great, enjoyable stories. (I suppose you can tell that they have engaged me.) The psychology of the stories is intriging and well-developed. You must be a smartie.

<br /><br />

Keep up the naughtiness. That'll keep your male readers stiff and your female readers drolling into their panties (or hands).

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 15 years ago
Typo in Previous Comment

Apologies for my typo in the previous comment. The term "drolling" should have been "drooling", which is what nether mouths do when they are hungry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

Love your story, hope its a long one. With claire being into older men why not have her ask Mr Hansen to bring a few of his friends over to enjoy her body as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one into two go's

what a very erotic sexy story. great writing. started off Slow but now its heating up with both girls wanting Mr Hansen

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 13 years ago
Hotter and hotter ...

This is an awesome story....

Capricon713Capricon7134 months ago

I enjoyed your story, well written and hot

My dick was very hard by the end

I hope and encourage you to write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...