All Comments on 'Only Children are the Problem'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

I loved reading this story, it is fantastic. You should write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
H'mmn, I wonder what the % of Onlies is 2 Pop.?

H'mmn, I wonder what the percentage of children who are Onlies is two the general population? Of those I wonder how many are part of the problem you referenced? I am an only, but never had an opportunity to see if I am a part of that problem or not. Being a MB (I/E)NTP, I'm already identified with a group that represents one percent or less of the General Population (First World that is).

<P>

Referencing your sentence with AK47 and pussy in it, I suspect that those with the AKs would violently rape the pussys, ill the pussys for being whores and then decide that because it happened, it was ordained by their god. Circular logic is popular in that part of the world no matter where it happens to be geographically located on the planet.

<P>

I like the story, I'm surprised it didn't include the word "polyamory" although I did see it as one of the TAGs.

<P>

<I> srgeek </I>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT

Really very romantic. Enjoyed the story. As a sibling, I'm not too sure that that necessarily leads to a more loving person. Wish it did, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best

The best story I read for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Three.!

Loved the story and the way it was told,. others could learn from this.! And I just thought I had died and gone to "Heaven" with 3 women in one bed and if there had of been a 4th I would have died. Looking to read more of your stories. Thanks.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story very much. I hope that you conitune to write this storyline. Thank you for sharing.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
I have to admit...

that I laughed a lot through this story. I hope that doesn't offend you, Scorpio44a. Even though this story was excellently written, was romantic, and was very sensuous and erotic, it was also amusing. I can't help but think that you wrote it with a bit of tongue in cheek (as well as in pussy!)

There certainly were a number of dry one-liners in here, all of which made a thoroughly enjoyable romantic sex romp humorous as well. The scene with Sasha's husband and her announcement that she was leaving him had me laughing out loud.

Nicely done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Only Children

Another winning story. You have very keen insight into people. Please keep writing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pay attention

on page two you say she showed him the ad for the condo and they were picking up his sisters on friday yet a few lines later you say the movers were doing her tuesday and him wendsday. how can she move in before he knows about the condo goofs like this can really screw up a story the readers have to stop and think about what is going on ruins the flow. this is why readers are always saying USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING

DBRS

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
As alwasys

I loved the story and was jealous...

puppydog35puppydog35over 12 years ago
umm I'm

a only child and I've had two three way relationships

Rusalka28Rusalka28over 12 years ago
Wait!

Silver tells Roger about the nature of her relationship with Sasha after moving into the new place with him? They've both been married to men who thought the sisters 'too close.' Maybe the first husbands also resented the surprise.

I get why S&S might not have disclosed to the first husbands in advance of being married, but they are older now, and seems to me it's naive, disrespectful - and potentially destabilizing - not to tell or show him, before they close up their old places and move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
needs more

this needs to continue write a chapter about the trip to see his sisters. not nice to suggest something like a trip then never write about it. makes the readers wonder if it is worth reading the rest of your stories or if they are all unfinished like this one.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
one little point

My mum taught me ALWAYS wash the linens before putting them on the bed. Manufacturers can't be trusted to get all the dyes out before packaging.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
A lot of fun -

Was had by almost all heh -

Even the first time I read this one I knew where it was headed but still wanted to go along for the ride - this time was no different - I do find that re-reads of your stories almost always show me pieces I missed or expand my understanding of what you were saying - well worth the effort.

Keep up the good work heh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD FUN!

And for those who criticize "Poor Old Scorpio", just remember what it says in the Bible- JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
usual for this wannabe

as usual this guy refuses to use a good editor and leaves the readers hanging with major plot holes and unfinished story lines. he needs to either finish them now or get a ghost writer to finish them half a story is worse than no story at all and these are much less than half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Silver, the stripper pole dancer and Roger the Rabbit. I got a bad case of the shit's reading this crap. BADD STORY

ThxmasThxmasover 7 years ago
Sorry didn't like it - cheesy.

I'm sorry but I hated the story so much I couldn't finish it.

If I ever find myself in a relationship where we're talking like Roger and Silver, I'll call it a life right then and there and drive rapidly into the closest brick wall or deep ocean. Actually, if I'm ever given and I gladly accept the name that for years, my date has given to her faceless, helplessly romantic, fantasy lover, I'll know I'm already dead.

The characters had the personality of a Hallmark card. The dialogue was so sappy. The characters needed to be developed before having them fall so in love, without the development they became romance clichés.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 6 years ago
Jealousy?

Yeah, it did show up. In me!

I'm an only child.

Really makes me wonder what I might have missed.

But I loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Well, I'm an only child...

And I've been in three-ways for over a year combined, had threesomes & more and the only time anything close to jealousy started was when lies & other trust issues came up - same as it would for anyone. Only kids want love from everyone!

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
Only child

I would have had a sister but my mother lost her. I have always missed the fact I never had the chance to know her. Being an only child really sucks sometimes!

Loved the story.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Liked the beginning...

... but felt it got a bit generic after Sasha joined them. Not in the type of content but the descriptions and general actions of the characters. The women just kind of blended, all having the same sorts of reactions and impulses, senses of humor and methods of teasing. It was no longer a special story about Roger and Silver and how they fell in love in a whirlwind, it was just a generic polyamory incest story where one guy got to fuck two pairs of sisters. It didn't much matter which one was speaking, fucking, eating pussy, etc... They were interchangeable. "Which one was Joan? Eh, guess it doesn't really matter. They're even so similar they can wear one another's clothes."

So, yeah. The story had five stars when it was just Roger and Silver, doing unique things, reveling in their new relationship, discovering how compatible they both were. Went down to four when Sasha decided to just dump her husband and move in with her sister and new fiance. Went even further down when Roger announced he fucked his sisters regularly and their husbands conveniently didn't care. Says a lot for those relationships. Once they all got into bed together it all became very boring. The thing that made Roger and Silver work so well was how unique and spontaneous and joyful their new relationship was. Having the sisters like Silver and Sasha like Roger was a nice touch. Having them join in drowned out what made Roger and Silver exceptional together.

This isn't a complaint about polyamorous or incestuous content, it's an expression of disappointment at the quality of the storytelling. Once the other sisters were added to the story Scorpio44a failed to keep the relationship between Roger and Silver the focus of the story. By leeching the uniqueness created during their first date and through their continuing relationship he turned it into just another harem-esque fantasy stroke story. That's a damned shame.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyabout 3 years ago
I was

Raised a only child but I share really well so that's not the problem

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Adolescent schoolboy fantasy on steroids (five to a bed, not the incest…but you never know).

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Sorry, 1 star and I wish I could give -100. The piece of shit sasha married a guy, LIED to him about fucking her sister, THEN sprung that on him as a surprise AFTER being married, then went and cheated on him BEFORE divorcing him. Didn't bother reading the rest but I bet she cleaned him out in divorce too, being the "empathetic", "ethical" person she thinks she is. A fair and deserving ending would be HER dying of MS, and "silver" cheating on the asswipe who was OK fucking a married woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous