Only Children are the Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

The waitress put the bill down next to Brad. He picked it up and I said, "I'll take it."

"No! You've taken everything else. I'll pay for dinner. He put a hundred dollar bill in the folder and got up. He said, "Please get the outfit and your bathroom shit out tomorrow. I won't come home until eight. That should give you plenty of time." He turned to me and said, "As of now, we aren't married any more. You want her, she's yours. The rest is just details." He turned and walked away.

We got up a few seconds later and walked out. I didn't say anything. I felt like I'd been run over. I knew Brad felt worse.

The ride to the marina was quiet. Inside the condo they took me to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

They sat on either side of me. Silver spoke first.

"Feel like we hit you with a tsunami?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry. The thing is, we've been working on Brad for years and on Jack before that and we're frustrated and …"

"And, you both need to shut up for a minute."

They sat quiet and still. When I was ready I said, "Understand this: Yes you hit me with a tsunami. And another one is coming. I feel badly for Jack and for Brad. They had no life preparation for the two of you. I had Joan and Janice in my life. I have loved then since they were born. I still love them. I want you to love them… Friday night."

They were quiet for a few moments and Silver looked at Sasha and asked, "Is he saying what I think he just said?"

Sasha said, "Roger, please tell us exactly what you're saying."

"Just before Joan's eighteenth birthday I asked her what she wanted as my present to her. She told me not to buy her a present. She wanted me to take her to a spot where I went sometimes to be alone. I made a picnic for us and carried a blanket for her to sit on. I brought a cupcake and a candle. She blew out the candle and said, "I'm eighteen now. I want you to love me. Mom says I'm eighteen but I won't be a woman until I've had sex. I want it to be with you." We made love that day. When Janice turned eighteen she said, "I want you to take me to the same place you took Janice." She pressed six condoms into my pocket. The three of us have been lovers ever since then. They both loved Diane and Diane loved my sisters."

"They'll be here tomorrow night!" Silver said.

"They aren't staying at the motel. They stay here. Ok?" Sasha asked.

"We need to put new sheets on the beds in the morning." Silver said.

"I'll rent a mini-van while they're here. Five in any of our cars to too crowded." I said.

"We can get food delivered and we can cook. Once we get them here we can stay naked and have a great weekend." Sasha said.

"I'll rent the van anyway. Just in case we want to go out for a while."

Sasha climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed. She said, "You said you wouldn't make Brad a cuckold. He divorced me at El Cholo's. Would you, could you, do me in a bed?"

"I would do you on the floor. I would do you by the door. I would, I could, do you anywhere." We kissed again and six hands started unbuttoning buttons, unzipping zippers, and unfastening fasteners. We left a trail of clothes into the bedroom and fell together on the bed.

Silver and I focused on Sasha. We put her between us and she kissed and fondled the right side and I kissed and fondled the right side. When our faces met at Sasha's pussy we took turns licking and nibbling on her lips and inside her tender areas. As Silver licked inside her sister I kissed Silver's neck and my hands played with her pussy and ass.

She moaned into her sister. Her sister just moaned out loud. I worked my way back to Sasha's breasts.

"Bite me! I came when you bit me earlier. Bit me again, please." I held her areola in between my teeth and bit down just hard enough that when I pulled back I didn't lose her. Her back arched a little and she moaned again.

My hand snaked down under Silver's chest, found her breast and pinched her nipple. Silver's hand found my cock and began stroking me as she continued to lick Sasha.

When Silver was ready she stopped licking Sasha and said, "Roger, be inside my sister. Love us both." She crawled up and lay on her sister, face to face. Their legs were spread and I positioned myself between their legs and slid into Sasha. They kissed mouth to mouth and their hands embraced each other.

I counted. Ten long, slow strokes deep into Sasha and then I moved up to Silver. Ten strokes inside her and I moved back into Sasha. It wasn't a race. I attempted to prolong the pleasure. I failed, and I was successful. I failed. I didn't last as long as I intended. I succeeded. They both came before I did. When I came I came inside Sasha. She said, "He's cumming inside me! He's the one. I love you Roger. I love you, Silver."

I pulled out before I finished cumming and slid into Silver. She kissed Sasha and said, "He's cumming in me, too. I love you, Roger. I love you, Sasha."

Somehow we woke up before the alarm sounded. I helped them get ready for work. I washed both of them, dried both of them and helped them dress. I had the pleasure of putting their bras on them both. Lots of touching, kissing and playing were included. When they had gone I finished hooking up the stereo, did two loads of wash and changed the sheets on our bed. I put new sheets on the other bed, too. I was calling it Sasha's bed in my head, but realized it was probably the guest bed.

Part way through the morning Joan called. My cell rang. I flipped it open and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, big brother. We're at the airports. According to the big board here my flight is on time. I just talked to Janice and hers leaves in twenty minutes."

"We'll meet you outside baggage claim by the curb. We have a surprise for you both."

I rented a van for the weekend and drove over to the airport to get it in time to be back home to collect Silver and Sasha. They were nervous. I wasn't. I was terrified. One question went through my mind eight times a minute: 'What if they don't click?'

I was folding the sheets I had washed when they came home. They were talking about their days at work and the latest news from the radio. 'What if they don't click?'

They asked what I thought of governor muscles wanting to cut education funding, again." I said I didn't like it. The first cuts should be to the budget for the legislature. 'What if they don't click?'

"Where are we going for dinner when they get here?" Sasha asked.

"The Reel Inn." Silver answered. "His sister's like fresh sea food.

'What if they don't click?'

"We should go!" I said. My head asked three more times before we got in the van. I got us on Lincoln headed south and Silver asked, "Should we be as nervous as you are?"

"I keep asking myself the same question, over and over! What if they don't click?"

Silver leaned to me at the next red light and kissed me. Then she said, "We've already decided, we click. They got you ready for us. How can we ever thank them?"

Sasha was behind me. Her hands started kneading the tense muscles in my shoulders as I drove. We turned onto Century Blvd. headed away from the airport. We were too early. I pulled in to a Carl's Jr. and got a huge diet Coke. We shared.

I pulled back into traffic headed into LAX at five till six. In front of Southwest I pulled to the curb and as I opened my door I saw my sisters. Each pulling a bag small enough to be a carry-on. Janice in a green shirt and Joan in a white halter and both wearing white shorts. Sasha and Silver were out of the van.

Anyone watching would have believed it was four sisters who hadn't seen each other in years, and a man they all loved. The hugs were full on and the kisses were not pecks. They shared names as we got back inside the van. The door closed and Joan said, "Want to know what I've learned already, big brother?"

"Sure. Look into your crystal ball and tell us what you see." I said.

"They are sisters and they both love you. You have worried that we might not like them. How am I doing so far?"

Silver answered, "You have it! There's more. We moved. Roger and I got out of our apartments and leased a condo in the marina."

"And your sister?" Janice asked.

"Her husband divorced her and she moved in with us."

"When did you move?" Joan asked.

"We started on Wednesday. There are still a few boxes left, but mostly, we're in."

"Are we going to eat or to your new home?"

"Food first."

"I forgot. My brother's driving. Food first." Janice said. "Have you taken a roady with him?"

"A roady?"

"A road trip. Any car trip that lasts over four hours. When you do, bring snacks." Joan said.

"And don't hand him an apple if he's driving. Cut it up and feed him bites." Janice added.

"Keep him well fed and he'll do anything you want him to." Joan said. I glanced in the mirror and saw her wink.

By the time I parked at the Reel Inn they were four sisters. We ordered and found a good place outside on the patio to sit. I sat between Silver and Sasha and Joan and Janice sat across from us. We asked and heard about their flights.

When they called my name all four women got up and told me to hold down the fort. Joan was the first back, with her dinner and mine. She sat next to me. Next back was Silver. She looked at the change and sat across from me. Janice and Sasha came back together. Janice quickly moved to sit next to Silver. Sasha sat beside me.

We made the noises of appreciation as we ate. Then Janice leaned to Silver's ear and whispered something. Silver blushed and giggled while nodding her head. Janice then spoke out loud, "We'll have dessert at home." Then they both giggled some more.

Sasha looked at Silver and said, "Spill!"

"Roger's cock is dessert. Think there's enough for four?"

Joan said, as she squeezed my thigh, "I brought some Viagra, just in case."

I said, "Remember, if this, or any medication, causes an erection that last four or more hours…"

"Thank God!" Janice said. We all laughed. Since the agenda had been established the ladies finished up their dinners. We were about to get up and leave when I heard someone behind me call out, "Pete!"

We all turned and I recognized one of my colleagues from work. Manual Ramirez and his wife and two kids. He stepped to our table and introduced himself, his wife Yolanda, and their two kids, Veronica and Jasmina. It was on me to introduce all of us. I pointed to each lady as I introduced them, beginning with Silver. "This is Silver, my fiancé. Her sister, Sasha. My sisters Janice and Joan."

Manual shook hands with everyone and said, "I didn't even know you were dating someone."

"I haven't told many people yet, but it's not a secret." His wife congratulated us all. The man in the kitchen called their names and they had to go get their food. We took the opportunity to leave. I was developing a hunger for dessert.

Janice asked Sasha, "Is my brother still a good pussy eater?"

"He's the best man I've ever been eaten by. I think a woman taught him how to do it right."

Joan said, "Nope, not "A" woman. Two of us. And we made sure he got plenty of practice."

"You brought Viagra. Did you bring vitamins too?"

"You all talk like you haven't had any lovin since the eighth grade picnic." I said.

Janice said, "You know my husband. He thinks it's a natural law somewhere that wives don't need orgasms. He loves that you take care of all "that messy stuff" for him. He said to, and I quote, "Take his dick out of your mouth long enough to thank him for me."

Joan said, "My husband asked me this morning if I was wearing panties. He thinks all we do when we're together is stay naked and fornicate. His word. I've told him many times that we do other things, but I don't think he believes me. I'm just grateful we both found men who didn't freak out too much when we told them about us."

"Both of our husbands have invited us, Joan and I, to play together while they watch. Neither wants the other husband there when it happens."

"Men love their fantasies." Sasha said.

"Women have fantasies, too. Really good ones." Janice said.

"There are five of us in the van." Silver said.

Both Janice and Joan looked at Silver. Joan said, "If that means what I think it does, this will be a very fun weekend."

"You know it means we are just like you. We've been eating each other since Sue turned twelve. Excuse me, since Silver turned twelve." Sasha said.

"I started eating pussy and loving my sisters when we were in high school."

"Momma started getting worried about him when he didn't seem interested in the girls at school. We convinced him to date them anyway to make Momma think everything was Ok." Joan said.

"We convinced him by promising he could eat us and we'd suck him after every date." Janice said.

"Living on a three hundred acre farm helped us have some privacy. We still came close to getting caught more than once."

I parked the van and the conversation changed to being about our new home. Silver and Sasha gave my sisters the guided tour and I brought in their bags. I put them in "The Guest Room."

When I came out of The Guest Room I heard giggling. I followed the sound and found all four women in our bedroom. The shorts were off, the blouse and halter off. My two lovers were being undressed by my naked sisters. Janice saw me standing in the doorway and broke her lip lock on Sasha's breast long enough to say, "You can sit down and watch while we get comfortable. Then we'll help get you comfortable."

I sat in the chair. Janice took her time getting Sasha naked. They seemed to like each other a lot. Sasha made noises that let me know she loved what Janice was doing to and with her.

A few feet away Joan and Silver were exploring the possibilities for intimacy. Silver only had on her bra. Joan was sucking her breast through the shimmering fabric. This wasn't the same bra as before. The first one was a peach color and this one was white. I decided I liked both.

Janice pushed her face into Sasha's pussy and Sasha spread her legs a bit wider to welcome her inside. Janice's hands held Sasha's hips as she munched. I shifted in the chair to accommodate the growing interest I was developing in getting to participate.

Joan noticed my shift and said, "Roger is uncomfortable. Maybe we should undress him so he can be comfortable."

All four women came to me, helped me stand and freed me from all my clothes. When my cock sprang free, Janice and Silver bumped heads attempting to both get it in their mouths.

They laughed and Silver got me, first. Joan pushed Sasha towards the bed and said, "Roger's comfortable. Let's see what we can do for each other."

The side-by-side sixty-nine seemed practiced and normal for both of them. They positioned themselves on one side of the bed, leaving room for other players on the other half of the bed. Janice said, "If you two side-by-side I can lick Silver for a while."

We made her wish come true. Janice dove into Silver and she peaked so quickly I thought maybe her name should be Quicksilver. When she came she sucked on me like she wanted my cock to reach in deep enough to touch Janice's tongue. I didn't get deep enough but the attempt was worth while. When I was feeling like I was about to cum I pulled Silver's mouth off me. "I want to cum twenty times, but my body won't, so I need to cool off a little."

She kissed my cock good-bye and I got off the bed. Janice stayed with her face buried in Silver's snatch and her butt up. After a few minutes rest I went behind her and slipped into her. She welcomed me by pushing back and moaning into Silver.

"Oh, Roger fucks a lot like Pete used to. Joan, wait till he does you! I love your cock, brother of mine."

When I felt the pressure rise again, I stopped moving and held Janice's hips.

"God, Roger! I can feel your cock pulse! Nurses should take men's pulses like this."

"I'd pay extra to go to the doctor." I said.

We watched as first Joan then Sasha came. Joan's puss was easiest of the two for me to enter so I moved out of Janice and into Joan. As I pushed in she screamed her way into another orgasm. Sasha used her fingers to massage Joan's clit as I penetrated her. Sasha used her other hand to massage my balls. When the sack began to tighten up, again, she gently tugged on my sack, delaying my orgasm once again.

Eventually, I needed to stop again. When I did Sasha wiggled around and got in position to suck one of my nuts into her mouth. It felt wonderful and helped delay my orgasm again.

When she released my nut she said, "Would you please do me, now?"

I moved out of Joan and around to Sasha. From the size of the wet spot on the comforter I knew we would need to do wash, soon. Joan lifted both of Sasha's legs and held them spread for me. As I aimed my cock at her opening Janice grabbed my shaft and helped it slide into Sasha. Janice let go of it and faced me. We kissed as I stroked in and out of Sasha.

Between kisses she said, "You've done us all. Come in her. Let me suck my brother's cum from his wife!"

Sasha said, "Give me your load deep inside. I want all of it."

I was bottoming at the end of each stroke and watching as Joan put her pussy right above Sasha's mouth. Silver moved to us and sucked on Joan's nipple. Janice moved and captured Joan's other nipple with her mouth.

In seconds Sasha was shaking with the beginning of her orgasm. Joan was moaning and yelping as three women pushed her towards another orgasm of her own. I held Joan's face in my hands and continued to kiss her.

My nuts tightened up, my back arched, pushing my hips to push my cock in deep and deposit my seed inside Sasha. She came hard, screaming into Joan's pussy. Joan came and flooded Sasha and the bed.

All four of us collapsed on the bed. A couple of minutes of heavy breathing passed and Silver got up. She opened the sliding glass doors and a warm breeze came in.

"I think it smells like sex in here."

We were quiet again enjoying the warm breeze and the afterglow. I said, "If we could bottle that fragrance we could sell a million bottles to single men all over the world."

Joan said, "We should sell it to the Air Force. They could spray all those war torn cities and all those angry, horney men would throw away their AK-47s and go find pussy."

We relaxed a few more minutes and Janice whispered something to Silver. Silver laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"She made me a bet."

"What bet?"

"I'll tell you in ten minutes."

"Ok. I'll be back. I'm hungry!" As I moved to get off the bed Janice and Silver started laughing.

"Now what?" I asked.

Joan answered, "She bet that within five minutes you'd say you were hungry. She won."

I got up and headed for the kitchen. "I guess I am predictable."

"It's just one of the loveable things we like about you." Silver said.

To sleep five to a bed, even a King size bed, requires that you be really tired and really close friends. We stripped our bed and tossed the linens in the washer. While the wet spot dried, we moved to the other bed.

We dressed in the morning and went out for breakfast. Sasha directed us to one of her favorite breakfast places. We sat at a round table and mid-way through the meal three women came to our table who were friends of Sasha's.

She introduced all of us to her friends and then one of them said, "Sasha, can we talk to you outside. It's a little personal."

"I have no secrets from anyone here. What is it?"

The woman looked at all of us, shrugged her shoulders and said, "We saw your husband at a Club last night. He was hitting on anything with tits."

Sasha smiled, "I'm not surprised. He's not my husband any more. If you want him, you can have him."

"Oh! We didn't know. I asked him last night why you weren't with him and he said he wasn't married. I didn't believe him. His finger still has the ring indent, but no ring."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers