Only Children are the Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Sasha held up her hand and said, "Mine too."

Her friend said, "I thought you two were a good match."

Sasha said, "I thought so too, at first."

They moved on and I said, "I thought you were going to say more."

"I almost did. Then I realized how complicated that would potentially make things for all of us. Society isn't quite ready for us."

Silver said, "Especially the only children."

"And fundamentalist Christians." Janice added.

"Amen." We all agreed.

After breakfast we went home. We sat in the living room and talked. While we talked we touched, snuggled and engaged in gentle foreplay for hours. Loving four women who also love each other was pure pleasure for all of us. I was totally comfortable with how the time and affection was shared. Jealousy wasn't there. There was no reason for it to show up.

We ate lunch at home. By dinner we wanted to go out. Neither of my sisters has ever been big on getting all dressed up, so neither brought a fancy dress. I was pretty sure all four could wear each other's clothes. Some might be a little tighter on Joan than she might like and some of Silver's dresses were a little short looking with Sasha's long legs sticking out but we opted for casual and went to Island's. Then we walked down by the marina.

We were home and in bed again by eleven.

When we took my sisters back to the airport I had spent a large portion of the weekend in bed and I needed a nap. As Joan and Janice walked away from us Sasha said, "You walk funny." My sisters laughed. Our vacations had been planned for October. I was pretty sure this marriage would last.

Yesterday my boss introduced me to the guy I'll be sharing an office with. By the time the introductions were over I felt badly for him. He's an only child.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers