Only The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her belligerent boyfriend spun the bottle Emily was thinking about how thoughtless he was, and what an insensitive prick he could be, inviting them to play the game and then giving her a hard time just because he hadn't been awake to play with them. Fuck him. She'd been having fun tonight, despite the fact that he'd basically ignored her and gotten wasted. Emily breathed a sigh of relief as the bottle landed on Alyssa. She couldn't imagine having to hook up with Jake now, especially as she saw that he'd rolled a 3.

"So, what?," he said to Alyssa, "Do I finger you or do you jerk me off?"

"Gosh you're classy," Emily mumbled to herself.

But Alyssa, apparently not too put off by Jake's terseness, replied, "How about I do it to you? Seeing as it's your birthday and all." Turning to Steve she asked, "That cool with you babe?"

"Sure," Steve said diligently, still overcome by his experience with Emily.

Alyssa stood up and moved onto Jake's couch as he started to undo his shorts. Encountering some difficulty with the buttons, he finally managed to pull them down revealing a pair of sodden boxer briefs. Emily was curious, having never seen Jake this naked before, and watching intently, she stared as he slipped off his underwear, revealing flaccid and less than average sized penis.

Emily was shocked, but was desperately trying not to show her shock. Jake was small. True, he was still soft, but unless he grew 6 inches when he got hard he was small. Not microdick small, but she doubted that if they had ended up sleeping together tonight she would have felt much of anything.

Ashley reached out and grasped the nubbin between her index finger and her thumb. Moving up and down she started jacking him off. But after a few seconds Alyssa started getting a little frustrated at the fact that Jake wasn't getting hard and tried moving faster, to no avail.

"You're not doing it right," Jake said angrily.

"Well how should I do it?" Alyssa replied equally perturbed.

"I shouldn't have to fucking tell you!" Jake yelled, pulling up his shorts. "Fuck this stupid game! And fuck all of you. I'm going to bed," he yelled as he ran across the room and up the stairs leaving them all shocked and somewhat taken aback by his abrupt departure.

No one said anything for bit as they all sat in stunned silence at the abruptness of Jake's departure. Emily was livid. Where did he get off being such an asshole to them all? Just because he drank too much and couldn't get his dick hard? That gave him no excuse for treating everyone that way, especially as they'd barely spent any time with him even though they were supposed to be his closest friends. Not to mention the fact that Emily was his girlfriend and her evening had basically been split between watching him talk to other people, watching him unconscious and watching him yell at her.

"Fucking Thumbelina," Steve muttered. And Rob and Alyssa burst out laughing.

"What?" asked Emily.

Still chuckling and wiping tears from his eyes Rob said, "Nothing, nothing."

"Come on!"

"It's stupid," Steve said pulling his shorts on. "Forget it."

"You have to tell me," Emily demanded.

Rob, Alyssa and Steve exchanged looks and finally Rob spoke. "In high school, we had to change clothes in the locker room whenever we had football practice, and Jake got the nickname Thumbelina because...well..." and then Rob held up his thumb and raised his eyebrows. "It's mean, and stupid. But he was such a asshole tonight he kinda deserves it."

Emily smirked involuntarily. It was mean. But he was being an asshole.

"Soooo, anyway, I guess that's all she wrote," Alyssa said pulling on her shirt and motioning for Steve as she stood up.

Emily glanced at Rob who was looking at her worriedly and making no move to go.

"You coming Rob?" Steve asked.

Emily suddenly found herself worried that the night would end. And without even thinking of the potential consequences, almost as an out of body experience, she found herself saying, "I could give you a ride."

Rob's eyes lit up like bonfires. "Yeah...that'd be...I could...yeah."

Alyssa, already halfway up the basement stairs, yelled, "Suit yourself! Bye Em! Come on Steven!"

"Take it easy guys," Steve said, pulling on his sandals as he ran after Alyssa.

Emily and Rob listened to the sound of Steve and Alyssa's footsteps overhead and the echo of the front door opening and closing. Their car started in the driveway. Then it was quiet.

Rob turned to face the topless girl looking at him. "Hi."

"Hi."

"That was..."

"Yeah."

"Wish I'd gotten to go."

"What?"

"Nothing, just, everyone else got to play in round three except me."

Emily leaned back on the couch and crossed her arms causing her big tits to push together, "That's unfair... I think you should have a turn."

"You do?" Rob was getting visibly more uncomfortable staring at the reclining hottie.

"It's only fair," Emily smiled. She wasn't sure at this point whether she was still only teasing him or whether this was less innocent, but whatever was happening, it was making her noticeably more hot and bothered. It's just a game, she thought. They're just finishing the game, the game that Jake insisted that they played. If it wasn't for him being such an asshole tonight she'd probably be upstairs right now giving him the best sex he'd ever had, but instead she was here with...

Rob stood up, letting the t-shirt fall from its perch, as his hard 9 inch tool came into view. Emily's breath caught in her throat once again as she stared at his big member, it's veiny girth swaying with each step he took. He reached for the bottle and he spun. The bottle landed closer to Rob than to her, and rolling the dice, his eyes whimsical and full of lust, he looked up at her. "One. But the bottle landed on me. Are you gonna make me kiss myself?"

"As much as I'd like to see that," Emily laughed, "maybe this time we bend the rules." And patting the seat next to her she watched Rob smile brightly and walk tentatively towards her as if, if he were to move too fast she might take back the offer. He sat on the couch next to her, his big dick only a foot away from her and his face, moving closer, only inches from hers, the tension of the imminence of that first kiss deepening with each passing moment. His warm breath baiting her, tempting her as he leaned closer still, his lips grazing her. The tension was electric, Emily felt like time had slowed, and every breath she took set her skin on fire.

She leaned, slowly into Rob's mouth. His lips pressing against hers tentatively at first and gradually with more insistence. Emily opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to find her own, both still hesitant, as if giving in to this one kiss would mean something more. But in spite of that, or perhaps because of that, their kissing became more passionate as Emily leaned farther back into the couch allowing Rob to nearly lie on top of her, his big dick pressing gently into her hip causing her to moan in excitement.

And that moan, like a gun signaling the start of the race, pushed the two nearly naked friends past any care of anything else. They began to kiss feverishly, ravenously, tongues moving in the other's mouth deep and hot.

Rob's hands were still locked to his side as he didn't want to push the boundaries, but the temptation to grab this beautiful girl, to push her into the couch and fuck her senseless, to make her scream with desire, was almost too much. He was entranced with her. Aside from the fact that she was the hottest thing he had ever seen, she was also clearly not being given what she needed from her boyfriend.

And as if she were reading his mind Emily panted, as Rob began kissing and licking at her neck, "What if Jake comes downstairs and –"

"He wanted us to play this game," Rob said breathing heavily into her neck, his hand tentatively moving up from her hip to her abdomen. "The game was his idea Em," almost asking permission he tentatively placed his hand higher onto the heavy underside of her breast, "...we're just playing the game."

And with that, Rob sunk his fingers into the soft flesh, pressing into her breast and causing Emily to moan louder as he continued to kiss her neck and press his dick into her leg. Moving his mouth down he wrapped his lips around her sweet bud of a nipple, sucking and biting gently, and then, overcome, in a frenzy of passion, Rob started sucking as much of the fleshy tit into his mouth as he could, sucking and squeezing her soft pliable breasts with an enthusiasm that surprised Emily.

"Ohhh Rob – oh yes! – mmmm – Is this what you've been wanting to do?" She pulled him back up from her reddened tits and kissed his mouth again, tongues dancing wildly over eachother as they clawed, squeezed and moaned into eachother's mouths.

Rob was on fire. It felt like his dick was going to jump off his body as he pressed it harder into the hot blonde girlfriend of his best friend. She was unbelievable. Her huge tits filling his hands and spilling over, her sweet plump lips pressing into his mouth, her soft tongue expertly running across his teeth and then darting against his own tongue, dancing, teasing.

"Time," Emily said, laughing breathlessly and extracting herself from underneath the naked stud on top of her. And standing up she turned to look at him, his face one of tragic disappointment. Giggling at his lack of satisfaction she mischievously smiled at the panting and unsatisfied Rob and raised an eyebrow. "Round 4?" she asked. Rob's eyes went wide as Emily bent over, her glorious ass on display within the tiny boyshorts, her huge breasts swinging beneath her as she reached for the bottle and spun. And without waiting for it to stop she reached for the die and rolled...a two.

Rob's eyes were like round saucers of eagerness as Emily looked back to him and grinned, unhurriedly making her way back to the couch he was laying back on, naked.

"Hmmmm. I'm pretty sure the rule for rolling a two in Round 4 is...what did Alyssa say...?" Emily asked walking in front of the seated Rob who dared not speak fearing that he might disrupt this. "What was it?...Oh that's right, I remember," she said, her big blue eyes lighting up naughtily as she kneeled on the carpet in front of him, placing her soft hands on his quivering thighs, and leaning forward so that her face was barely a couple inches from Rob's big cock, she whispered, "If you roll a two in Round 4 then 'you have to kiss... the person's genitals... until they cum." And then Emily Parsons placed a delicate kiss on the sensitive head of Rob's cock.

The electric pulse that ran through Rob's body at having her touch his cock with her lips was like a mini orgasm. "Fuck," he sighed.

"Do I keep kissing it?" Emily asked innocently.

"Yes. Please."

"Mmmmm...okay," she said kissing the underside of Rob's cockhead and gently kissing her way down the shaft, "but...mmm... can I only kiss it? Can I lick it too? Can I suck it?"

"I think – ugghh – that'd be okay," Rob groaned as Emily lay her tongue flat against the underside of his 9 inch cock and slid down the length and then back up, gently licking at the sensitive underside of his cockhead.

"You taste good." Emily smiled up at him wickedly, "Should I keep going?"

"Yes," replied Rob, staring paralyzed at the gorgeous blonde between his legs.

Emily loved teasing guys and there was no better way to tease a guy than sucking his dick. She could probably have gotten Rob to cum in under a minute if she'd wanted, especially as he'd spent the last hour with a hard on, imagining nasty scenarios between the two of them. But Emily was going to take her time. She was going to savor every thick veined inch of Rob's fantastic cock. She was going to keep him from cumming until just the right moment.

And as she continued to delicately kiss and lick at sensitive head of Rob's dick she thought about her boyfriend who was right upstairs from them. Emily was going to give Jake's best friend the blowjob that Jake would have gotten if he hadn't acted like such an asshole tonight. If he had treated her the way she deserved to be treated, the way Rob had treated her. Being a good boyfriend came with benefits and Emily was about to show Rob what Jake was missing out on.

And with that thought in her mind, looking up into her boyfriend's best friend's hazel eyes, Emily Parsons bent the massive dick in her hand down towards her open mouth. And slowly, ever so slowly, like she had all the time in the world, like her boyfriend wasn't right upstairs, like she could've sucked his dick for days, Emily moved her mouth over Rob's thick cockhead and took it down, down, down, her lips stretching over the thick shaft, her throat opening for the swollen head to pierce through and finally, swallowing the last, thickest inch into her velvet mouth, Emily's tear filled eyes looked up at Rob's astonished face as he gawked at the beautiful topless blonde completely impaled all the way down his big dick.

"Hhholy shit! – you didn't – you didn't even stop – holy shit that feels good – fuck!" Rob's head rolled back in delirium as he reached down and placed a hand softly onto her hair.

Emily held herself at the base of Rob's cock, making soft gagging noises as her throat contracted, adjusting to the size. She began to very gently move up and down the very last inch of Rob's dick, throating it gently, and allowing the copious saliva she had in her mouth to flow down over his big testicles.

"Fuuuuuuck that's good," Rob moaned, amazed that Emily had been able to take all nine inches at once, but even more staggered at the fact that she'd stayed down there, at the bottom of his cock, completely skewered, like she could've deepthroated his dick all night. He knew she'd be good, but this girl could seriously suck cock. If she kept this up he was going to blow his load any minute.

Emily, still lightly throating his huge dick, not without some difficulty, felt the head of his big penis, deep in her gullet as it twitched once, and she pulled herself off the now soaking cock, her burning lungs quickly filling with air.

"Uh uh baby," she said after controlling her breath, "I'm not letting you cum...not til I'm done playing with this beautiful thing. Mmmmm," she said, kissing down the slick shaft, down towards his balls, "You liked that huh?" she said, licking and sucking at the large orbs, calming down his excitement.

"That...was...fucking awesome," Rob sighed, coming back from the edge.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, her full lips wrapping around a testicle, pulling it in to her wet mouth and slathering her tongue against the big, cum-filled nut. Emily rolled the mouthful around, enjoying the musky flavor of Rob's sex. Sliding her soft tongue back and forth against his fleshy sack. And popping her lips off, she dragged her hot tongue up to the tip of his cock as a geyser of fluid spewed into her waiting mouth. "Did you – " she said looking at Rob, "– did you just cum?"

Rob smirked at the flushed blonde girl between his legs. "When I cum...you'll know."

Emily reached her hand up to the magic orbs she had just been tonguing and rolled them delicately between her fingers, the now slippery skin sliding around her hand. "I can't wait." She released Rob's balls and placing both hands on his hips, Emily slid excruciatingly slowly down all 9 inches again, nearly choking on the amount of manmeat she had pushed down her gullet, and pulling off again she swallowed him once more, leisurely bobbing her beautiful face up and down the entire length of Rob's amazing dick. Her breasts jiggled and shook as Rob reached down to grab one of the handfuls causing Emily to moan around his hot cock.

"Fuuuck! YES! – UNGHH – shit! - you're the best cocksucker Em!" Rob barely knew where he was, as this dream girl, this fantasy out of some pin-up magazine, pushed her mouth down to the base of his cock, her plump lips grasping at his shaft, her tongue occasionally reaching out at the base to lap at his aching balls. "UNGGGHH – that's' it – fucking swallow that cock baby," His hand squeezed and groped her heavy 38DD breast as she inhaled his cock. Fuck, this was the greatest night ever! Rob released her big tit and leaned back on the couch, overwhelmed, as Emily continued her inhaling of his big tool, never letting up for a second, sucking like a vacuum.

Emily, finally needing some oxygen, pulled off Rob's dick and gasped for breath, smiling at the reclining, naked stud in front of her. A stream of drool leaked from the corner of her mouth and onto her chest as she reached up and gently stroked his slippery manhood.

"Such a nice, fat cock," Emily said sitting back on her ankles.

"Thank you," he replied deliriously.

"Don't thank me yet," she said smiling and panting. Emily stood up and walked over to the big ottoman a few feet away. She laid her glowing body on top of it, resting on her elbows and grinning nastily back at Rob who still lay on the couch.

"What?" he asked, confused why she had stopped and walked away.

But Emily didn't answer him. Instead she turned onto her back and edged her body up the ottoman, draping her ponytailed head over the side. Looking upside down at the naked man across from her, she watched him quickly take the hint and walk towards her. Resting one knee by her inverted head he waited for an invitation as his 9 inch cock swayed above her.

"You can thank me after you fuck my face and cum down my throat."

Rob knees almost buckled hearing her, and shivering in expectation he pointed his big dick at her open mouth. "Jake doesn't know what he's missing," he said as he pushed the head of his cock past her outstretched tongue and into her soft wet mouth once again. His knees buckled again as he experienced the incredible sensation of his cock slowly sliding into her tight throat. He could see the indent his dick made in her neck as his thick cock pierced her throat, and looking down at the perfect blonde sprawled on top of the ottoman, her big tits on display in front of him as his thick cock pushed down her throat all the way to the base, his fleshy nutsack draped over her sweet face, Rob was in heaven. He held himself, completely impaled in Emily's throat; feeling her throat contract and choke around his cock. He reached forward and took a big handful of each of her breasts, kneading and playing with her luxurious, soft tits. From deep in her gullet Rob felt Emily moan around his buried tool, and he looked up to find her hand moving underneath the boyshorts, fingering her wet pussy.

Finally extracting his cock from her throat Rob listened to her gasp for air. He edged forward a little and placed his heavy ballsack over her saliva coated mouth, and felt Emily dutifully begin tonguing and sucking at the cum filled testicles as he massaged his dick.

"You ready for it Em?"

"Mmmmpphh – awwwggh – I want – Mmmmmph – I want your cum baby – mmmph – I want it – awggh –" Emily groaned while her hand slid back and forth across her hot snatch.

Rob, moving back, reached delicately under her head to the nap of her neck and once more placing the head of his cock against her lips, he shoved all 9 inches down her throat and quickly pulling out again, he dove down once more. Over and over Rob fucked Emily's throat with reckless abandon, mercilessly enjoying the feel of her choking and gagging around his weighty prick, one hand on the nape of her neck and the other massaging her breast, as he fucked her throat fast and hard.

"Mmmmmpphh – GAG – MMMmmmmGag," Emily choked as she frigged her pussy.

"Fuck! Yes unghh fuck!! – Fucking take that cock in your throat! – UUUGHGGH – fuck yes - you nasty slut –"

Emily was close to passing out, between the lack of oxygen and the imminence of her own orgasm she barely knew what was happening. Rob was using her throat again and again, but the sensations running through her entire body were electric and wild. She could feel her orgasm growing quickly like an avalanche of pleasure. And then, deep inside her throat she felt a different kind of pleasure, as Rob's cock expanded and she heard the familiar groan of a man ready to cum.