All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 07'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent chapter

another perfect chapter of your wonderful story i look forward to each and every chapter and was so glad to see i had posted today thank you much can not wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLANT!

This is one story I stalk the boards daily for - and I'm giddily happy to have found this before my head hit the pillows!

In each nex chapter questions are answered and more are brought to fore - WHO would abandon a wee Were in the world and care of humans with nothing to aide him or stand for him? Will the Bouchards leave well enough alone? Though I have NO doubts that Alexander will sail through his first MOON change, Will Dimitri and the other Elder Alphas arrive intime to help him prepare?

Guess I'll just have to wait around the NEW boards and see!

This story's pace is very relatable, as are ALL of the characters - thanks sooooo much for giving us such an entertaining tale!

~moonstruck~

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Great chapter! I love the pace you are moving things along and the great characters you have given us. I cannot wait to see how things develop.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great story!

I love the way that you are telling this story and look for new episodes all the time. It is definitely the best story of its kind that I have read. Keep going! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

very nice update. i like how he's so accepting over everything, probably accepting his wolf without realizing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Come on now

update soon i wanna read more.. this story has me checking every day for updates.. this is quickly becoming a favorite story of mine.. cant wait till the next update... sounds to me like their is another alpha on the way.. he has it all brains, military training and sounds like hes gonna be one huge wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Beautiful!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I knew it was a matter of time before the Bouchards acted. I just wish he would of killed the other wolf (but that would be too easy.) Jenabel and Alexander will more than likely need help controlling thier 'needs.' I love how the story is progressing. Please keep this story going.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 13 years ago
Exciting!

Wonderful and exciting with a beautiful build up! Can't wait for what you dream up next. I like the conflict you've added. The danger adds something to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kudos!

Another well crafted story, I look forward to more.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
You hit another home run

Just another outstanding chapter. The story has kept me so hooked I am checking everyday for another chapter.. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your talent with us.

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love that they will be each other's firsts. I just love this story.

GrimsbainGrimsbainalmost 13 years ago

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I enjoy the way you tell your story differently then most were stories. It is both intriguing and beautiful at the same time. I am anxious to read more of this story. Please post another few chapters soon.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
So far...

this has been an amazingly written story, Vjax!!! I am waiting for the next chapter as patiently as I can...lol...which I'm not a patient person!! Please post the next chapter soon!! Thank you!!! :)

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Great job on the chapter. I look forward to the next and hope it will quickly get to the part where he has to change by the end of it. I liked the scene where he's attacked and sees his wolf in his mind. I like how you layered all this with the question of who his parents were and the potential problem it could be that he was left alone and could have revealed their kind. I guess they should consider whether his parents could have died but even if so, could they have lived without a pack? You'll have to cover all the possibilities. Does his latent wolf possibly come from only being half wolf or did both parents have to be wolves? I continue to particularly like Willow's apparent connection with him or the sense she gets about him and his wolf. Hope you have more of that.

Keep it comin!

faq52faq52over 12 years ago
I love your story. five stars all the way!

but there are proof reading errors in every chapter including some real howlers in this one. your exotic Swedish glade has been corrected to Glance...twice!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It has officially become a Romance

Beautiful

Why is Cross always skirting around the edges but not being part of the story? Is there a purpose for his character?

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Getting a tad sappy for my tastes

Its a bit ,wishy washy but still good. the action scene was awesome.

JC

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

I tried to give you 5 stars, but only 4 lit up!

Definitely a 5 star chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous