All Comments on 'Our Adventure to St. Bart's Ch. 02'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible

Badly written and horrible got bored after first page so scanned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
couple of things

1--needs to be cleaned up a little bit, particularly where it jumps around from first to third person perspective and where some dialogue seemed to get mixed up and spoken by the wrong person

2--a bull drull in the first couple of pages, a few tweaks here and there would provide more buildup or tease, I think that would help the flow of the story.

Overall I'd give a 4 due to the technical issues, but I like the story, I enjoy the relatively few open marriage / hot wife stories that don't involve humiliating some wimp cuck hubby or some slut wife getting "addicted" to hung motherfuckers like some pathetic junkie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No doubt about her screwing around

With others... just makes it a diary entry with a who cares attitude... so who does really care, not the reader. No emotional connection with the characters or the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Every writer has the choice. Write something hubbyhw can jerk off to

or something that has a plot and some glimmer of reality. He jerked off nicely to this effort and we are all very happy to know that. We are lucky that hubbyhw is kind enough to tell us about his successful masturbation episodes and what stories inspire him to pull out his dick and flog it. His wife gets bulls and he gets to read about bad sex. Sounds like a marriage everyone would envy! 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊 for giving hubbyhw the only sexual release he can find!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As they say

You can't have a 'hot wife' without a WACC.

So good luck knowing that you are nothing more than a source of money and a shoulder to cry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@hubbyhw

Why you beat off all the time? You don't get no pussy? Them BBC bulls keeping your wife too satisfied to be interested in your shrimpy little pecker? Got to read a story and rub one out? You a pathetic motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
woo hoo!

Hubbyhw actually got off from a story, thanks Photman, his tired and battered cock is the only way to judge a story. Clearly this is a four burn story as his lube ran out. It could have been five but there was no unicorn cock for the narrator to deep throat. Please be kind to hubbyhw's cock in the future.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Another Hot Story

What I have enjoyed reading all seven stories by this author...the best sex is between the husband and wife. He pleases her on so many levels and she knows and appreciates him fully. Relationship with others is just sex. 5 Stars

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Forgive the trolls as they cannot relate to havin a sexy, loving Hotwife and a healthy sex life. This was very well written and the settings helped to increase the eroticism. The build up to the video with Aaron was great. The fact that it was several weeks from the initial idea was a good way to build tension, but also to reinforce the love they husband and wife had for each other. Very nice indeed. Please continue.

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
Such a strong marriage

The way this couple interact and the constant affirmation of their love for each other is very well written. I hope to see al lot more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment-

this comment is reported to the administration as flaming by hubbyhw. this type of reader is not desirable on this site He needs to be shunned by every reader that values the right to have an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:27thNC

If the author was smart he'd delete the comments of the likes of you, Impo_65 and hubbyhw. You are earning these authors low ratings by pissing off the readers. The comments of these three readers will be reported to the administration as "flamers".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Here's a hint

You're on a porn site. On the world wide net. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the page. So telling us that this is a "true" story does nothing for the story and just makes us laugh. So try writing a story with a halfway decent plot, use dialogue that's not out of the mind of a horny teenager and use characters that are not so unlikable as to make the story unreadable. This was just awful.

1 star

DominantYetServileDominantYetServilealmost 6 years ago
Okay let's be honest here

The story has a few issues that can be cleaned up (first 2 pages buildup was too slow, a few dialogue issues and jumping from first to third perspective), but we've all seen enough "wimp cuck" stories to know that this does not really qualify. The husband has 100% veto power over any activities the wife has with others, he is not humiliated or disrespected, he is not taken for granted, he is not shut out of action, he doesn't let the "other guys" boss him around, and him and his wife have regular knockout sex regardless of outside activities they are engaging in. Until we see him get to smash some more extra tail on the side you can call it a bit one sided, but this is pretty fucking far from the usual "wimp cucky humiliation" yarns that turn up in this section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We are being deluged in stuff like this now

Since Trump became president, it seems like anything goes now. Just throw out any shit you feel like, no matter how depraved, and no one cares any more. America has lost its moral compass and we'll keep seeing more stuff like this. Sadly, the damage to our moral fabric may be irreversible.

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
What a complete dipshit

Yes, I’m talking about the moron who posted the last comment that Trump had anything to do with this story being posted here. You have to be a brain dead idiot to say something like that. Politics has no place here. And neither do idiots who make ridiculous comments like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have to agree Trump has changed the culture

LW is reflecting that. We're seeing more and more twisted stories, because if the president can do it, so can we! This trend will only get worse. We're the new Romans now. Indulgence before anything else. Nothing to be ashamed of these days, we just celebrate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't be true

There is no way this is true for a number of reasons. 1. If it was true and you loved showing off your wife like you say, why didn't you include any pictures with the stories? It's everything about her so there is no way she wouldn't want her pictures to go with the stories. 2. There is no way a husband would let his wife work for a man that would tell her to take off her top to show her tits. Sexual harassment lawsuit. Plus now your wife is all of a sudden looking for big cock after all these years when she worked in the industry and didn't want to try it out then? I call bullshit. I have so many more but don't want to waste any more time with this. If this is real you are one stupid man. She has been getting it on the side all these years and is just now breaking you into the idea of sharing her and making you think it's your idea. Dumb motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You Need A Proof Reader!!!

Your writing desperately needs an experienced proof reader. There are simply far too many errors to count in both spelling and grammar. Regrettably, this detracts from what would have been a very pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fun story but if my wife even said she wanted to fuck another guy we would be headed for divorce. Let alone some giant black cock. Way to big of an ego and jealous and would never believe she wasn’t always thinking of the other men. You know when you first start fucking and your girl says how much she loved that or fuck my ass of licks your balls and asshole that she’s done that before with someone else . Or when she’s on her knees blowing you and your rubbing your cock and slapping her face with it and she begs for you to cum all over face that she’s done that before and that’s bad enough but to see it and hear her beg another man for his cock and say it was the best ever could never be taken back. Even if she says how much she loves you , you will always know she loved his cock more. It’s a primal king of the jungle type of thing , the dominant male takes all the woman even among animals

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
Carla is so fine

With those ass-sets Iwould let my fuck a blac cock too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
just really terrible grammar

I mean a few typos are ok and even a slip up of a plot hole maybe, but your use of "setting" instead of "sitting" for example is so low class, I just can't enjoy the story.

"She was setting in a chair." A second grader knows better than that.

The constant shifting of verb tenses is also annoying, but when the narrator suddenly becomes "Joe" instead of "me," and the wife becomes "you" instead of "her" in the same paragraph, it just ruins the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES