Our Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her son's door open and him storming down the hall she quickly stood from the table and walked to the kitchen doorway wanting to formulate a plan with her son on how to pay them all back.

"Jeff," she called, moving to in front of him, blocking his path. When she saw his keys in his hand, she knew he was going out to hunt down those boys and wipe the smirks off their faces. "Jeff, please!" Amy pleaded. "I know I hurt you with this, but I have a better way of getting even with them!" She told him, hoping he would listen to her plan before he went out and got himself in trouble.

"Jeff? Mom was sitting at the table smiling her ass off while you were in your room. Will you listen to her? Dad and I are curious as to what she was smiling about." Laura asked, coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around him. "Please?" She pleaded bluntly.

"Come on son. If you don't like what you hear, I'll help you hunt them down. No questions asked. Deal?" John asked.

Jeff tensed, like he was going to fight his way out of the house, but he finally relaxed and looked at his mother. "OK." He said with a sigh. "Smiling, huh? Ok mother, I'm all ears."

Amy felt the sting of her son's use of the word 'mother' he used to address her, feeling she deserved it, but she wouldn't let it stop her discussion of the plan that had formed in her mind. "Can we go back to the dining table, please?" She asked. They all agreed.

Now seated around the table again Amy looked Jeff directly in the eye, "I'm sorry!" She declared. "I'm sorry I did that to you, and I'm sorry I did it to your father." She was looking directly at John when she said that part.

"Laura said I was smiling my ass off. She's right, I was!" Amy said. "I was upset, telling myself 'fuck those boys for using me to hurt you.' Then it morphed to 'fuck their mothers too.' Then it morphed again to 'Jeff should fuck their mothers better than their fathers ever did!'" Amy was smiling now. "Jeff, it was their mothers who invited me to that party..." Amy stopped talking, hoping her family would get the gist of where she was going with this.

"FUCKERS!" Laura yelled as she exploded out of her chair with the exclamation. "They set you up!" She said.

Amy had been watching Jeff's reaction and saw him tense just before Laura went off. She knew he'd figured it out too. John was sitting in his chair his eyes were harder than Amy had ever seen them.

"Those fucking cunts set you up so Jeff's enemies could get to you," Laura went on, "Just what are we going to do about it?" She asked.

"Do unto them... as they did unto me." Amy said to her family. Looking straight at Jeff she said, "I'm so sorry Jeff. If I had known who they were, I never would have gone to their stupid party. I shouldn't have gone anyway! But I did, and I made a terrible mistake in doing so. Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Anderson set me up so their sons could fuck me to get one over on you." Now that she could see what happened, she wasn't too sure she hadn't been drugged somehow. Looking at her kids she asked them, "Jeff, Laura? Do either of you know of, or have you heard of, any kind of drug that loosens a woman up, lowers her willpower, but leaves her coherent?" Amy knew she was grasping at straws, but her thinking kept stopping at why she had let those boys do that to her. Yes, she was horny; and yes, she had been frustrated. But it wasn't any worse than any other time John had left town previously. She couldn't begin to understand why she had felt so good letting those boys do that to her, or even why she had allowed it to happen.

Jeff looked at his mother, his eyes going wide, "Mom," he said, getting her attention. "You never would've done that, would you, not if you had full possession of yourself?" He asked her in a soft voice.

"No Jeff, I wouldn't have. I would never cheat on your father. Ever! No matter how frustrated, horny... whatever I was, I would never cheat on him!" She replied forcefully, a sad look on her face. "That's actually the reason we're here now." She informed him. "Your dad told me yesterday that, due to a colleague getting fired, his territory has been expanded until a replacement can be found, meaning more time away from home for him. About three weeks out of every month now." Amy said, letting her kids in on the information they had yet to be told. "And being a truly caring husband he was worried about me finding someone to replace him. So he brought an idea to me. Which we will discuss later." She said. "Now why did you ask me that question in the way that you did?" She asked him.

Jeff looked at his mother. He then looked at his father, and his sister. He turned back to his mother and spoke, "Those two dickheads used to brag about something they were selling that would, and I quote 'lower a girl's panties no matter how much she didn't want to.'" He informed them, he continued, "I never paid much attention to their bragging about all the girls they were having sex with until now. Hearing your story and how it all happened sounds just like some stories some of the girls at school used to tell. How they would never fuck either of the scumbags but did anyway, and they couldn't figure out why they did it." He said. His mother was staring at him, glancing at his father he saw the same look on his face. Glancing at Laura across from him, she looked scared. Very scared.

"Mom, hearing how you describe what happened and you asking about a drug, it all clicked in my head." He said. "They..." he was interrupted by Laura as she spoke up.

"It's not a drug. At least not completely anyway." Laura said. "Mom, remember last week, when I went to that party and came home early with a splitting headache?" Laura asked Amy. Seeing Amy's nod, she continued, "I don't drink anything at parties I go to. Even if I am invited I only drink bottled water that I take in my purse, and my purse NEVER leaves my side." She told them. "That night at the party there was a strange looking punch being passed around, all of the girls were drinking it... but not one single boy, they were only drinking water or soda." She stated vehemently. "The more punch they drank the looser the girls were getting. I told my date "the Dick' that my head was throbbing, he tried several times to get me to drink that punch, telling me it would help. I finally got tired of him trying to force the punch on me, called a cab and came home." Laura said. John and Jeff are sitting there staring at her like she has just spoken Sanskrit. "The next day at school most of the girls I saw at the party before I left were telling similar stories to what you told us, mom. Along the same lines as the girls Jeff overheard when he was still going to school." Laura finished as a violent shiver ran through her body.

"Son of a bitch!" Jeff swore softly. "They're still doing it." He said, a look of disgust on his face. "Mom, I'm going to say this, and please don't slap me..." Jeff said, seeing her smile and nod, indicating she would hear him out.

Jeff cleared his throat, "First, I'm sorry for reacting the way I did, will you forgive me?" He asked, Amy nodded her head violently, showing he was already forgiven. "Now, the hard part..." He said, "Mom I know you would never cheat on dad, honestly I think you would fuck me, or even Laura, before you'd step out on him." Jeff tensed, as if preparing to dodge her swing. Amy only smiled at him. "So, what was this plan you had that had you smiling like the Cheshire Cat?" He asked her.

"That's easy. But first..." Amy said, smiling as she reached over to caress his cheek, "For the record: you're right, I would fuck you before I cheated on your dad. You too little missy." She said, including Laura in her statement. "But that's something we will discuss later." She stated. She glanced at John, saw his smile, and turned back to Laura. "Honey, are you still in contact with the boy who took you to that party?" Amy asked her.

"Only when I have to be. Why do you ask mom?" Laura replied, curiosity written all over her face.

"Because its time to get back at those four dickshits is why." Amy informed her. "Do you think he would reply if you texted him to come over?" Amy asked her, an evil grin crossing her face.

"Why would I do that mom? After what he did I don't want to be anywhere near him!" Laura exclaimed, completely oblivious to her mother's reasoning.

"Oh, honey. You won't be, but your brother and father will be..." Amy cooed to her daughter, trying to soothe her. She looked at John and Jeff, seeing smirks on their faces. "This boy --the Dick- as Laura called him obviously knows how this works. I think its time we got some answers! Don't you?" Amy asked John and Jeff, knowing the boy's life hung in the balance. Both of them would kill someone who had tried to rape Laura. And Amy knew for a fact Jeff was prepared to kill both of the boys for what they did to her. But this was about revenge. A true payback for what had happened to her, her husband and her children. It was about doing to them exactly what they had done to countless girls. It was also about unleashing her hate on the two bitches who set her up, along with unleashing her son and husband on the boys involved.

"Honey, 'our boys' will be here to greet him, not you and not me." Amy said. Laura still looked puzzled. "Laura, this 'the Dick' took you to a party with the intent of... raping you. Having sex with you without your permission. He knows how this punch stuff works and 'our boys' will get the information out of him." Amy could still see the confusion on her face. She gave Laura a smile she hoped would encourage her to ask the question she was stuck on. It worked... eventually.

"But mom, who are 'our boys'? " Laura finally asked.

Amy simply pointed at her father and brother. After a few seconds it clicked, Laura's eyes got big and a shit-eating grin spread across her face.

"Now does it make sense, honey?" Amy asked.

"Yes!" Laura replied, nodding her head. "It does now. But are you talking as protectors only... or more?" She asked.

"Oh, much, much more sweetheart... so much more." Amy told her, a wicked grin on her face.

"Goody!" Laura could barely contain herself as her dream of loving and fucking her brother just seemed to move within her grasp.

"But," Amy said, tempering Laura's enthusiasm, "We will discuss that after we get our plans laid out for 'the Dick'. By the way, why do you call him that?" Amy asked, curious.

I don't," Laura said. "It's what he calls himself, says he has the biggest dick in school. I only call him that because he is a dick." She said

Amy smiled at her, seeing movement out of the corner of her eye she looked at 'their boys'. They were doing their best not to fall out of their chairs, they were trying so hard to hide their laughter. "Yeah, what's so funny boys?" She asked them.

John looked at his wife then his kids. He knew things had changed now. He asked his wife, "First tell us why you smiled at what Laura said."

Amy looked around the table like her husband had, "Because I know how big your nine inch cock is dear." She answered, noting the surprised look on Laura's face as she nonchalantly rattled off the size of her husband's cock. She also took serious note of the smirk on her son's face, "Alright Jeff, what's that smirk for?" She asked, looking at John asking with her eyes if she knew what it was about, seeing his headshake, along with a shrug, she knew he didn't know.

Jeff took a deep breath and blew it out, "I don't know if I should say." He replied.

John and Amy, trying to speak at the same time, paused to look at each other, John nodded his head to her, giving her the floor; Amy bowed her head with a smile as a gesture of thanks. "Come on Jeff, too much has been disclosed tonight, by all of us." She said, making a motion for him to spill the beans.

'Ok," Jeff said. "Oh boy," he muttered, trying to build the courage to say what he was thinking. "Umm... the last time I measured I was eleven and a half inches long and a little over three and half inches wide." There, he'd said it, and he could've heard a pin drop, the silence was so deafening.

Then all hell broke loose! It seemed like each of his family members was calling bullshit, saying he had mis-measured, or he'd read the wrong side of the ruler; even Laura looked him in the eye and said he was pulling their collective leg. So he did the only thing he could do; he stood up, untied the string holding his shorts up and let them drop to the floor. A collective gasp emanated from the family, he would swear the table groaned too.

"When was the last time you measured it?" Amy asked.

"Umm... between ninth and tenth grades, during that summer." Jeff replied.

Laura looked at her mother then her brother, "It's not even hard, is it?" she asked.

"Nope!" Jeff replied.

"Damn son! I am totally impressed." John told him.

"Laura, reach over and hold your brother's cock," Amy commanded, turning around and rushing to the kitchen 'catch all' drawer. She dug around and found the ruler she was after. Stepping up to Jeff's side opposite Laura. "John, how do we measure this thing?" she asked him.

"Measure along the side of his cock, just placing the end against his pubic area." John replied, seeing as his son was shaved he didn't bother saying anything about having to get through the pubic hair.

Amy did as John instructed having Laura remove her hand so not to push the ruler out from his cock. "John, what would the mark be just below the twelve?" She asked.

"Let me see," John said, moving their direction. Looking at the ruler he let out a low whistle, "Twelve and seven eighths inches." He said. "Now hold it across his cock and see how wide it is." He said, handing the ruler back to Amy.

Again Amy did as he said, "Well?" she asked.

John looked at the ruler again, flabbergasted. "He's just shy of four inches... call it three and seven-eighths." He said, looking up at his son's face. "Well I guess you could have a hell of a career in porn if you were so interested." He said.

"No thanks, dad. I'll stick with what I have here if that's ok with you?" Jeff inquired, wondering what his dad was thinking.

"That is the correct answer." John said, patting him on the back. "Absolutely!" he called out.

By now, Amy is struggling to contain herself. She looks at her husband. She looks at her daughter. Then she looks at her son's cock. "Sorry honey!" She growled, dropping to her knees in front of her son and swallowing his telephone pole whole. Laura looks on stunned. John has a huge smile on his face. Jeff is doing his best not to collapse from the sheer joy of having his mother deep-throat his cock; she is the first girl to ever take the whole thing down her throat. Amy looks up and sees the look on Laura's face. She reaches out and takes her hand pulling her down beside her; Amy slowly pulls off Jeff's cock and points it at Laura. Laura looks at her mother, then looks back to her brother's cock.

"My first time sucking a cock and it's my brother's. Yay!" She whispers happily, moving her lips to touch the head and slowly push her face on to it. She tries to put her mouth around it and finds it is way bigger than she thought, her lips barely go past the crown and it feels like its tearing them off.

"Dammit!" She cries out, "It's too big! It's stretching my lips to the point it feels like they're going to rip off my face!" Laura said. Her frustration is evident.

"Don't worry about that right now, sis." Jeff tells her, taking her hand in his calmly. "I have a feeling you'll get my cock in your mouth, and down your throat, in no time since I know this isn't the last time you will be doing this. So please, don't be frustrated with this, it's our first time together of many." He said.

"You're right, Jeff." Laura agrees. "Mom, do you know any tricks I can use to get him off without putting him in my mouth or down my throat?" She asks her mother. "I mean, did you have trouble getting daddy in your mouth when you and he first got together?"

"Oh yes. I did have trouble sucking your dad's big cock for the first several times." Amy replies. John looks at her like she has lost her mind... "She took me like a champ, all the way down her throat that first time" He thought. Amy looks at him, then winks. "Damn she's smart! She said that so Laura wouldn't lose her confidence. Fuck I Love My Wife!" His thought process has finally caught up to Amy's.

"I remember that honey," John tells Laura. "Your mom had a hard time at first also. As I recall she took the tip of my cock in her mouth and used her hands on the shaft in the beginning." He said, giving Amy an admiring grin.

"What do you mean, daddy?" Laura asked. She is looking at him with hope burning in her eyes.

"Well, she put the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked as much as she could. Then did this twisty thing with her hands on my shaft." He said, looking to his wife for confirmation. "I must say, it was wonderful." Amy's smile to her husband is quite beautiful.

Laura's gaze shifts to her mother. "Mom?"

"I did, didn't I?" Amy asked. She looks at Laura. "Your dad is right, dear." She tells her. "Put your mouth on the tip of your brother's cock and let's see how much you can take." Amy guides her. Laura does as she is bid, with her mother and father watching closely. She is able to cover almost to the ridge of his cock. "Now see if you can stick your tongue out and tickle the wrinkled soft spot under the head... that's the sweet spot on a man's cock." Amy tells her. Jeff's groan indicates she succeeded. "Very good sweetie. Now keep doing that. Add a little suction to the tip, not much though, you have to be careful at the tip where you are." Amy said, continuing to instruct her daughter on how to suck her brother's cock.

"Does it feel good, big brother?" Laura asks, taking a pause to find out.

'Oh yeah. It feels great, sis." Jeff replies. A huge smile covers his face.

"Now," Amy says to get Laura's attention. "You need to get his shaft slick. You can use your saliva or you can use his precum, either will work but for best results you should use both." Amy said. "You can run your tongue all over his cock leaving behind trails of spit and run your hand over the head gathering up his precum and spreading it all over his shaft." While Amy is saying this she has removed her blouse and bra and is squeezing her tits.

"Like this mom?" Laura asks as she runs her hands and tongue all over her brother's cock. She looks at her mom as she asks and sees her dad off to the side with his cock in his hand, stroking it. "Jeez dad, your cock is almost as big as Jeff's!" She calls out.

Amy looks his way, "Don't you cum!" She tells him sternly. "We will take care of you in a few minutes." John simply smiles, nods and continues to watch the show in front of him. Looking back to Jeff and Laura, she sees that Laura has gone back to sucking Jeff's cock in her mouth, and is working her tongue around and under his head, hitting the frenulum and sending shivers through Jeff's body. Amy looks up at her son's face and knows it won't be long before he blows his load. "Laura, keep doing what you're doing," She said getting her daughter's attention but wanting her to keep sucking. "Jeff is about to cum. Judging by the size of his balls, there will be a lot of it. If you can't handle it all that's fine just let him out of your mouth and he will continue shooting on your face or chest or even both. The point is; don't choke yourself trying to swallow it all." She instructs Laura, not wanting her to get hurt her first time taking a load of cum.

"I'm about to cum Laura!" Jeff calls out. His body is shaking and trembling, his thigh is doing its own dance trying to support him as he tries to hold back to give Laura time to release his cock.