Our Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it go son!" Amy tells him, "cum in your sister's mouth!"

"That's it... I can't... hol..." Jeff lets out an animalistic growl and sends his first spurt of cum into his sister's mouth. That first blast is huge, Laura chokes on it but is able to swallow it down... barely. But the second and third shots are too much for her to handle, she releases his cock from her mouth and Jeff starts shooting all over her face and shirt covered chest. Amy sees this and takes his cock in her mouth, swallowing down the remaining spurts like they are just a drink of water.

"Umm... honey?" Amy says tentatively to Laura. Even though it was only two or three spurts that hit Laura's face the amount of cum her brother spewed makes her look like a glazed donut.

"Yeah?" Laura responds. "I can't see anything."

'Hang on..." Amy says as she starts to wipe the cum from Laura's eyes so she can open them, licking her fingers clean after every swipe. Removing as much of her son's cum as she can she looks at her daughter, "So you ready to help out your dad, or do you need a minute to catch your breath?" She asks Laura. Laura looks towards her father, he is slowly stroking his cock, patiently waiting his turn. Amy waves John over.

"I'm ready," Laura tells her mother. Amy smiles at her and grasps her husband's cock, pulling him closer to them as she licks the tip, then driving her face forward, taking all nine inches in her mouth. "You have got to teach me how to do that!" Laura demands.

"All in good time, dear. All in good time." Amy tells her. "Why don't you take your shirt off, your father likes painting titties with his cum," she informs her, giggling at what she said, watching as Laura takes the head of her father's cock in her mouth. Taking the big cock back so her daughter can take her t-shirt off and sucking hard on her husband's cock. She wants him to cum fast, so they can get back to the planning that was interrupted. She spends the next few minutes sharing her husband's cock with her daughter until he blows a big load on their tits. They take a minute or two to lick each other clean, playing with each other's tits, sucking, licking and having fun while 'their boys' watch.

"I will need you there to help me when he puts his huge cock in me, momma." Laura tells her mother at the table after they finished cleaning each other up.

"Of course dear," Amy says, "I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Laura looks to her father, "You too, dad." She said, wanting him there just as much as she wants her mother.

Startled, John looks at her, "Are you sure, baby girl?" he asked.

"Absolutely, Daddy!" Laura replies. "I need you to be there. It wouldn't be right if you weren't."

"I will be there baby girl." John tells her, realizing he has lost his chance to get his daughter's virginity.

"Ok," Amy says, getting everybody's attention." Let's get back to planning this thing out, we don't have much time to put it into action since your dad has to leave in three days for his next trip." She said, looking around the table.

"Well if I text him and he says he'll come over, then what?" Laura asked." Are dad and Jeff just going to beat the shit out of him until he answers their questions?" She questioned them.

"No, we aren't going to beat him up, much." John replies. "More like ask him some questions and he will give the right answers or he will be arrested for attempted rape." John clarifies to Laura, hoping she understands she will be at the center of this interrogation.

"He will definitely suffer some pain, sis, but not near as much you would have if you had given in to his demands to drink that punch that night." Jeff tells her. "I'm glad you stuck to your guns that night sis, I'm proud of you for getting away when you did." He tells her, hugging her tight.

A tear runs down Laura's cheek as she realizes just how much her brother loves her. "Thank you, Jeff. That means the world to me." She tells him, hugging him back tightly and kissing him on the lips.

"Laura, would you be so kind as to text that dickweed and have him come over tomorrow, say around..." Amy glances at everyone and says, "11 am?" She finishes. Seeing everyone nodding that that time should be work for all of them. Realizing how late it has gotten, "Everyone up for pizza tonight? Its gotten late and I don't feel like cooking anything." She asks the crowd. A chorus of 'that's fine' or yeah' comes back to her, she heads to the phone to place the order. Laura goes to get her phone so she can send the text.

"So mom, just how is all this going to work?" Laura asks. "I mean dad will be leaving in a few days and that won't be enough time to set those bitches up with any chance of success." She states curiously.

"I figure we can get the information we need tomorrow, then start formulating a plan to get them all where we want them and hopefully put it into motion when your dad gets back to town." Amy said, wondering just how far her family would be willing to go in their revenge against these assholes.

John looks at Jeff, "Jeff as much as we want to break this little cretin like a toothpick, we can't. Neither of us needs to go to jail." He said. He seriously wanted to squash him like a grape, but knew he couldn't.

"I know dad." Jeff sighed. "I promise I won't make him bleed. But I just really need to see how big the so called biggest dick in school truly is." He told them, knowing he was going to find out one way or another.

"That I can agree on. We have to find out. Just have to." John agreed with him. Making a mental note to keep an eye on Jeff while the boy was here.

"He hasn't responded yet." Laura said, looking at her mom, then glancing at her brother and dad. "Used to when we texted he was always right on it, sending a reply within a few seconds." She said, thinking he probably wouldn't reply to her because of her walking out of the party. "I haven't heard from him since the night of the party, maybe he isn't interested in me anymore?" She asked.

"No, if he went to all the trouble of taking you to what essentially was a rape party then he won't miss a chance to reconnect with you." Jeff replied, knowing he was going to stomp that boy's ass. Ding-dong. The doorbell sounding pulled him out of his reverie.

"I'll get it," Laura called out thinking it was the pizza. Amy had left some money on the table headed to the door. It was the pizza... it was also 'the Dick'. He was the delivery boy. "Uh, mom, you didn't leave enough," She called back into the house.

"I'd swear I did, did I miscou..." Amy's voice died in her throat as she saw the delivery boy. "John, do you have your wallet on you?" She called out to her husband.

"I don't. What is going on?" John asked as he rounded the corner to the front door.

"I do," Jeff said following his dad. Wondering what was going on as he knew his mother wouldn't mess up on something like that.

"Mom, dad, Jeff," Laura said, "I'd like to introduce you to 'the Dick'." She said with a flourish.

"Why don't you step inside while I see how much mom was short," Jeff offers as he pulls his wallet out of his pocket. After the dick steps inside, Jeff gives his sister the eye telling her to close and lock the door. She does.

"So you're the one they call 'the Dick', eh?" Jeff asked walking into the kitchen, wondering just how big his was.

to be continued...